Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:24:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your Greatest Fears As a Bitcoin Holder?  (Read 7292 times)
Ibrahimmy6969

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

Sorry because i'm not a bitcoin holder, i even don't have a bit. But if i have bits the greatest fear maybe the price change so quickly, so we can't control it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

i think losing my secret key will be a disaster to me, because it means everything will be gone, besides, some exchanges closing will also be painful which usually will lead to lots of coins lost

My greatest fear as a bitcoin holder is when I cannot remember my password or lose my phone because my phone has all the list of important files that I need in bitcoin and also about my corporate work. So that's why I always make sure that my phone is safe and still in a good condition because if it will not function anymore, then its means goodbye to all my important things especially bitcoin account and my wallet.
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:11:19 PM

Sorry because i'm not a bitcoin holder, i even don't have a bit. But if i have bits the greatest fear maybe the price change so quickly, so we can't control it.

So what do you hold mate? If you dont have bitcoin at least you have etherium or maybe other altcoin.
So greatest fear to hold bitcoin is the same with holding the other altcoin.  Because all of them have the same main characteristic.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

What are the top risks for Bitcoin holders?

I'm afraid when my wallet got hack by someone and invest in the wrong project that makes me scam, also I'm afraid when the bitcoin disappear in just a blink of an eye, I don't wanna that happen because I can't imagine that bitcoin would gone and I will lost a lot of money when that happen and specially when my gadgets got stole by someone and can't remember any password of my account.
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

Greatest Fears:
Continuous fall and reaches its lowest point.
Lose of wallet key.
Ban from the government.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
weertgilders

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

A hack. Hackers getting into my wallet and stealing all of my coins. Also losing my private keys and not being able to access any of my coins anymore due to carelessness. Those are my two biggest fears.
Df9898

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

When the value of bitcoin sold with sanagt lot or investors sell bitcoin with many it makes the value of bitcoin immediately plummeted and if it has a lot of enemies of the bitcoin it my fear when having a bitcoin.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

As a Btc holder I trusted that we as a whole have the same biggest fears. We are afraid to misfortune the estimation of Btc while we are holding it. We will never know when it will happen however it is conceivable. Second is the well-being of my Btc while it is in my wallet. I am afraid that somebody will hacked it. Individuals now a days can think doing those things so be watchful.
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:04:19 PM

I don't have much fears but I do have a negative thought and it is regarding getting hacked or something like that

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
JillClarissa

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:06:11 PM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

As an investor in bitcoin, my biggest concern is not that the collapse of bitcoin prices has caused a lot of decline. I think it is quite normal and it will recover soon. My biggest worry is that my wallet was stolen and I lost a lot of money.
mark1220

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:11:38 PM

When bitcoins price goes dumping thats my greatest fear, but seems bitcoins price goes down but not too much  its imposible to dump the bitcoin it has a stable price and you can be sure by investing in it.
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

the most feared is the many negative issues that make the price worse and fall. and also many countries that severely limit the bitcoin so bitcoin becomes unstable and make a lot of losses for those who invest there
luigidosado

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:28:42 PM

One of my greatest fear as a bitcoin holder, is when it totally looses its value together with other cryptocurrency. From a thousand dollar worth a piece to zero feels like a gold turn into a stone. I am also afraid that my wallet get hacked by someone and collect all my coins in it. I am also afraid about my laptop, cellphone and my wallet be stolen by somebody where all my private keys and passwords are located.

Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

It's when youu have the coins and yet nobody wants to get hold of it. I fear such event could possibly happen if everything in the cryptocurrency fails to be recognized all throughout the world and would finally become useless.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:37:23 PM

The only thing that scares me with my bitcoins is when it becomes impossible to cash out meanwhile nobody (merchants) accepts bitcoin as payment. But I doubt it would happen because the silk road will always be there to accept bitcoins.
Aren't you scared of it being dead crypto? I mean right now most of the countries ban Bitcoin already. Also the value is already deflating and is getting down and down. Soon bitcoin will be treated as illegal thing by governments of all the countries and you can no longer use it. Aren't you scared of those things? I mean yeah Bitcoin might grow more, but seeing these things happening right now makes me scared and unsteady.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

The only thing that scares me with my bitcoins is when it becomes impossible to cash out meanwhile nobody (merchants) accepts bitcoin as payment. But I doubt it would happen because the silk road will always be there to accept bitcoins.
Aren't you scared of it being dead crypto? I mean right now most of the countries ban Bitcoin already. Also the value is already deflating and is getting down and down. Soon bitcoin will be treated as illegal thing by governments of all the countries and you can no longer use it. Aren't you scared of those things? I mean yeah Bitcoin might grow more, but seeing these things happening right now makes me scared and unsteady.

your not alone bro, i am also scared with these happenings. i dont know what to do if bitcoin and other crypto will be totally banned all over the world. i cant really imagined the life without them. But overall lets just hope that bitcoin and other cryptos will still be acceptable and will be available for a verry long time because in my own experience , using them is actually beneficial , not only to the user but also to the environment or to the economy of a country.
DMarkov90

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

My greatest fear that the bitcoin can be forbidden in the different countries. And then the bitcoin will precisely depreciate. It will occur very quickly and we won't manage to sell.
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:15:31 PM

I think as a bitcoin holder, my biggest concern is that all countries around the world ban bitcoins, which is a bad thing for bitcoin. People will become less accepting of bitcoin, and its prices will get lower and lower. Now that the world has banned bitcoin, I hope my fears will not come true.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:57:16 PM

My greatest fear that there will be a vulnerability and bitcoin it will become possible to forge that will entail crash of many of cryptocurrencies.
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:44:00 PM

Well as bitcoin holder my  fear is base on those whom their work is to check and heck peoples wallet one they my try to jump into it and do away with all you have so that is my fear as a holder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: