Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125587 times)
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:40:08 PM

People have been told for almost a year now that they will be refunded and this sounds good as words but practically this is very hard. If and only if ever this refunding will start only number of people will get their money back. I do agree that there were lot of lies involved in total raised money and team itself. That's why this didn't end well.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:37:50 PM

I completely forgot about this project and came across this thread. Tell me, how did the trial end with these scammers? As I recall, people went to court.
no one knows about the continuation of the Envion team in court,
are they in jail or maybe they are having fun enjoying money stolen by ICO  Grin Grin

I think people don't have any hope on this project but they are hoping whether they will get refund what they invested on the project. Investors have been waiting for the positive update from the company whether they will distribute the people invested money to them or not?
Well I don't think so investors will get refund from team, team is disappeared even that after long time there is no justice for investors.
Project is completely dead, scammers should be punish at least. Let's hope investors will get refund from team otherwise big scam project in history $106m.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 07:22:55 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2019, 06:37:12 PM by wwzsocki

Well I don't think so investors will get refund from team, team is disappeared even that after long time there is no justice for investors...

Claims are already gathered and when they finish refunds will start. This is not the team giving back his money only courts decided to do so.

There are already special services in place where you can signup with your claim.

I even heard that bounty hunters involved in Envion campaign can claim their not paid tokens.

Personally, I was one of the bounty hunters and sent my claim for refund to them and is accepted. Let's wait and we will see how it ends.

in September 2019, when the first civil actions of investors will be brought before the regional court in Berlin, it will become legally binding and unmistakably provable. The misdemeanors and machinations of Trado and its mouthpiece Laurent Martin will then be made public.

https://medium.com/@EnvionWatch/the-envion-media-battle-a-late-april-fools-joke-from-trado-gmbh-7be1cd0026fc

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:23:06 PM

Well I don't think so investors will get refund from team, team is disappeared even that after long time there is no justice for investors...

Claims are already gathered and when they finish refunds will start. This is not the team giving back his money only courts decided to do so.

There are already special services in place where you can signup with your claim.

I even heard that bounty hunters involved in Envion campaign can claim their not paid tokens.

Personally, I was one of the bounty hunters and sent m claim for refund to them. Let's wait and we will see how it ends.

in September 2019, when the first civil actions of investors will be brought before the regional court in Berlin, it will become legally binding and unmistakably provable. The misdemeanors and machinations of Trado and its mouthpiece Laurent Martin will then be made public.

https://medium.com/@EnvionWatch/the-envion-media-battle-a-late-april-fools-joke-from-trado-gmbh-7be1cd0026fc
if investors depend on team member for refund then there will be no refund, thanks to court for refunding people's investments and definatly people will loss money even they get refund. mostly who invested through crypto currency. bounty hunter's work is already ruined. biggest ico funds raised and ends up failure.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 06:42:02 PM

...definatly people will loss money even they get refund...

This is this painful outcome in the end. Already from 100 million from Envion ICO left only 50 and if we take into consideration how much this court cases will cost and all these services involved in claims, plus liquidators and other people involved. Then we can assume that there will be only 10 to 20% of the total funds paid back to Investors. There is a chance that the price of cryptocurrencies will increase during this bull run and if investors get refunded in the same currency as invested then there is still some hope for smaller losses.

quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:01:48 AM

This is this painful outcome in the end. Already from 100 million from Envion ICO left only 50 and if we take into consideration how much this court cases will cost and all these services involved in claims, plus liquidators and other people involved. Then we can assume that there will be only 10 to 20% of the total funds paid back to Investors. There is a chance that the price of cryptocurrencies will increase during this bull run and if investors get refunded in the same currency as invested then there is still some hope for smaller losses.

We don't know really how far it is going to take for the members to receive their amount but we don't see any updates from the government and from the company side what is happening exactly in the background. People who have invested in Evion project are eagerly waiting for the positive update.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 09:09:11 AM

...People who have invested in Evion project are eagerly waiting for the positive update.

Of course, they are but I think all interested investor already knows where to find the latest announcements about Envion scammy ICO and refunds.

There is still claiming stage going on I assume.

I keep wondering if anybody goes to jail in the end?

If anybody from us would take 100 millions $ and not deliver we will end up in jail for long years. Let's wait and look if the law is equal for everybody.

mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:15:57 PM

...People who have invested in Evion project are eagerly waiting for the positive update.

Of course, they are but I think all interested investor already knows where to find the latest announcements about Envion scammy ICO and refunds.

If anybody from us would take 100 millions $ and not deliver we will end up in jail for long years. Let's wait and look if the law is equal for everybody.

Yes, you are right we don't see any issues raised by the governments and even we don't get the official announcement what is happening. Whether they are going to give a refund to the investors and many people have already lost their money and faith in the project.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:32:02 PM

Biggest scam ICO in history and cheaters are under arrest even that case is not solved so far, what we can expect from court?
10% - 20% refund is not enough for investors they will be in loss because prices are going up again but not refund yet.
Anyway Team bought GPU miners.. so miners are still in use of team? or miners also seized from team!  
voodox

Activity: 145
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:56:41 AM

Any news? I did invested in this project in December 2017
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:04:58 AM

Yes, you are right we don't see any issues raised by the governments and even we don't get the official announcement what is happening. Whether they are going to give a refund to the investors and many people have already lost their money and faith in the project.
funds will not be returned to investors,
because developers will not think about it, they have no news and Envion seems to be gone

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:07:58 AM

Did they mentioned anything about whether they are going to refund the investment made by the investors. I don't see any positive news about it, whether they mentioned it anywhere whether they are going to refund the money to the investors or not?
The team has no intention to give back or refund the investor's money and the scammer was running away with all of the money.
To catch this one and legal action will be required and i hope a few investors will think to take the best step to catch this scammer.
No news coming out.

They didn't even care about that.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:04:29 AM

Did they mentioned anything about whether they are going to refund the investment made by the investors. I don't see any positive news about it, whether they mentioned it anywhere whether they are going to refund the money to the investors or not?
The team has no intention to give back or refund the investor's money and the scammer was running away with all of the money.
To catch this one and legal action will be required and i hope a few investors will think to take the best step to catch this scammer.
No news coming out.

They didn't even care about that.

This is one of the biggest ICO scams because nearly they have raised more than 100 million dollars during their crowd sale. Many investors have believed this project with a lot of trusts but at last, we don't see any improvements and developments from this company.
Josey

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:09:21 PM

Any news? I did invested in this project in December 2017

In the latest news, I have read about the debt call, which can happen soon. Rumors say the founders have left their homes (moved out from the address where Trado was residing). So we are now even talking about fugitives. First civil court dates, investors versus Trado (=Michael Luckow), are held in Berlin, 27th of September 2019.

I encourage you to join the social chat group of 1200 Envion investor on telegram. All you have to do is register with your phone number via smartphone or web
https://t.me/Envioninvestors

peace out
zahidmoon

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 05:56:57 PM

ohh this thread is atill alive i thought envion court decision was made and investor gets their money back mostly but i think this was also go wrong.
a lot of people got affected to invest in this project. 100 millions of people investments are stuck in that.
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:20:36 AM

because developers will not think about it, they have no news and Envion seems to be gone

It is completely waste asking here about the refund because we already lost the amount which we spend on this project. The ICO was conducted very long back, but till now, the team doesn't want to return to the investors and it is one of the biggest ICO scams I have seen.
They (envion) will not return investor funds because indeed they no longer care about the project and investors
by taking away all the investor funds they have obtained from the ICO for a very long time

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:58:30 AM

It is completely waste asking here about the refund because we already lost the amount which we spend on this project. The ICO was conducted very long back, but till now, the team doesn't want to return to the investors and it is one of the biggest ICO scams I have seen.
Hearing information like this, of course, investors are very disappointed and how this can happen,
so can we say that this project is a scam

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 12:20:50 AM

They (envion) will not return investor funds because indeed they no longer care about the project and investors
by taking away all the investor funds they have obtained from the ICO for a very long time

Why do you post when you have no idea what your talking about bro ?

Follow some of the telegram groups instead of spreading misinformation .

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 12:11:51 AM

Any news regarding investors refund. Piece of garbage scammers..  Huh
zahidmoon

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:25:08 PM

Any news regarding investors refund. Piece of garbage scammers..  Huh
lolxx no news and there will be no news in future project was long gone dead and its traces also. i have no idea about any refund now. there was 100 million$ to refund from where because at the end of ICO envion purchased huge amount of mining hardware from ICO funds. how can they recover that funds and from where?
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: