Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:11:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125590 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 07:52:47 PM

Does anybody know how this claiming process will proceed further? What are the next steps and estimated waiting times?

I tried to find this information and additionally send emails with questions everywhere but never got the answers.

It would be good to know what expect next as for now my claim is under review.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:43:33 PM

No idea to be honest, but it will take a while. I was lurking in the "Envion Investors" channel and there is a lot of mentions of this process taking more than a year, so it wouldn't be strange if we see its epilogue in 2021. When there is some movement forward, it will surely be announced in the mentioned Telegram channel, so keep an eye on it.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:09:28 PM

Does anybody know how this claiming process will proceed further? What are the next steps and estimated waiting times?

I tried to find this information and additionally send emails with questions everywhere but never got the answers.

It would be good to know what expect next as for now my claim is under review.

Same question is asked in the two telegram groups concerning this Envion Liquidation.
You just have to wait to reply you back, they said it may take weeks to months since everything will be checked manually.

I just hope they don't refuse our claim since we didn't deposit any EVN as should me, since we are not investors, but i'll gladly give 50% of my portion (EVN bounty token) to any lawyer willing to burn their scammy asses to get my portion of those EVN.

No idea to be honest, but it will take a while. I was lurking in the "Envion Investors" channel and there is a lot of mentions of this process taking more than a year, so it wouldn't be strange if we see its epilogue in 2021. When there is some movement forward, it will surely be announced in the mentioned Telegram channel, so keep an eye on it.
To be honest, if it wasn't in Switzerland (or Germany)  it would be simply a team vanishing with the money. It seems that some hard ass investors won't let them go away with it, the ones who invested heavily in this shit.
I guess those investors won't mind wait more months or even years to get back their money or even a portion of it, better than nothing.

I suppose WE BOUNTY HUNTERS can make their lives miserable too since everything is documented, i suppose it's the same SCAM made to investors hurt us too, we had an agreement, they broke it, so...

I just hope we get our right there.

xOdiumNostrumx

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 10:43:28 AM

I would only stick to trusting the info shared in the "Investors" Telegram group as the "Founders" one probably contains some hidden agendas. But yes, once you receive the confirmation email from the liquidator saying that your filed documents are complete and ready to be processes, there is nothing else to do but wait and let the justice system do its thing.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:22:26 PM

It seems everyone is excited about refund but this is very complicated procedure to get invested money back especially in an ICO. Anyway I also filled the form and submitted it successfully so let's see what happen next and how things will move forward in positive direction.

This is the responsibility of the team of projects that investors participate in. Very good if they return all the funds they have used if the project they develop isn't according to plan.

Did you remember Envion managed to collect more than 100 Million during their ICO, so it will take time to refund them because there are many investors left the cryptocurrency which they don't know what is happening in the background? Instead of thinking about the bounty people better they need an issue to refund to the investors.
xOdiumNostrumx

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 09:26:56 AM

It is natural that ICO investors should get prioritized, but they stated they will treat every Envion interest group the same, bounty hunters included. Nonetheless they did invest their time and work into the project, so it is not insane that they expect a promised compensation for it.
ansi

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 06:36:29 PM

I would only stick to trusting the info shared in the "Investors" Telegram group as the "Founders" one probably contains some hidden agendas. But yes, once you receive the confirmation email from the liquidator saying that your filed documents are complete and ready to be processes, there is nothing else to do but wait and let the justice system do its thing.
I asked them there (https://t.me/EnvionFounders) this question: " @Laurent, a legal question, what about people buying EVN right now? Do they have the right to file a claim too? "
But they chose to ignore it.
It is natural that ICO investors should get prioritized, but they stated they will treat every Envion interest group the same, bounty hunters included. Nonetheless they did invest their time and work into the project, so it is not insane that they expect a promised compensation for it.
Legally they took something that is our right since we did the job as agree & we are supposed to be paid with in EVN tokens, I just hope they don't ignore us because if there is even 1% legal exit for this i'm willing to take along with any bounty hunter out there who id EVN Bounty Campaign.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 10:47:15 AM

Does anybody know how this claiming process will proceed further? What are the next steps and estimated waiting times?...
...You just have to wait to reply you back, they said it may take weeks to months since everything will be checked manually...

Anybody from people who filled their claims already got an answer?

I wonder if this procedure of manually checking the claims already started or not?

...I just hope they don't refuse our claim since we didn't deposit any EVN as should me, since we are not investors, but i'll gladly give 50% of my portion (EVN bounty token) to any lawyer willing to burn their scammy asses to get my portion of those EVN...

Same here I keep wondering what the outcome will be from this claiming process? Of course, I would be also happy to share half of my bounty with anybody who can help get my money back.

...I asked them there (https://t.me/EnvionFounders) this question: " @Laurent, a legal question, what about people buying EVN right now? Do they have the right to file a claim too? "
But they chose to ignore it...

Not the first time they ignore questions which are really important. I still have problems with understanding this claiming process and to be honest, I was searching for information who is really eligible for such a refund and wasn't able to find answers. When I was talking with the claiming service they stated that everyone who thinks that Envion owns him money because of the failed ICO should fill the claim even if they don't have the ENV tokens.

That is why I started to inform bounty hunters about this. Still, nobody knows nothing for sure nothing because such a claiming process is done for the first time ever in crypto space, so I guess we have to take a chill pill and just watch the drama until the end.

xOdiumNostrumx

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 07:26:27 PM

Probably quite a lot of bounty participant would be willing to "pay" half of their Envion bounty score to some "savior" lawyer if he could guarantee a win. But I am not sure how would that be done haha, winning the case would then have to be a condition of getting paid, if not - pro bono Cheesy Dream on.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 04:59:12 AM

Probably quite a lot of bounty participant would be willing to "pay" half of their Envion bounty score to some "savior" lawyer if he could guarantee a win. But I am not sure how would that be done haha, winning the case would then have to be a condition of getting paid, if not - pro bono Cheesy Dream on.

I hope people are dreaming about the Envion payments if a project doesn't have any product and people who are behind it, even though we get payment it doesn't help us to make money. A project should always have an active working product and it will surely help us to hold the coin in the long term. I don't have any faith in this project.
xOdiumNostrumx

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:17:08 AM

I think it is way too late to think about "making money" and about your ROI when it comes to Envion haha. People just hope to get back at least a fraction of their initial investment, forget about the whole Envion saga and move on with their life. I just hope that LUP and founders fail to pull off their shenanigans so claimants can receive fair refunds.   
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:06:44 PM

I hope people are dreaming about the Envion payments if a project doesn't have any product and people who are behind it, even though we get payment it doesn't help us to make money. A project should always have an active working product and it will surely help us to hold the coin in the long term. I don't have any faith in this project.

Envion is proven scam maybe this guy is not aware of the status of this project than this should be the reason why he still have dreams about the comeback. There was active claiming campaign but don't know what happen to this and this project is dead.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 03:17:37 PM

Envion is proven scam maybe this guy is not aware of the status of this project than this should be the reason why he still have dreams about the comeback. There was active claiming campaign but don't know what happen to this and this project is dead.
indeed, in my opinion just leave it, why think of envion that is clearly proven to be a scam!
If they want to distribute tokens to bounty hunters they should have picked them up in a spreadsheet in the bounty thread

ansi

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 04:09:35 PM

indeed, in my opinion just leave it, why think of envion that is clearly proven to be a scam!
If they want to distribute tokens to bounty hunters they should have picked them up in a spreadsheet in the bounty thread
It's not up to them to not pay them if the bounty hunters file real claims to the German & Swiss law.
It was 2 parties agreed on work & one party didn't respect his part of the deal.
I see it as lain simple as this, but people on't know it, it's always possible to claim their rights, this is like a plain Freelancer (a bounty hunter) that didn't got paid of his delivered work to the other party.

This is Laurent saying about this: " Yes.  No decision has been made by the liquidator to exclude bounty participants. "

https://t.me/EnvionFounders/136288
Josey

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:34:47 PM

It's not up to them to not pay them if the bounty hunters file real claims to the German & Swiss law.
It was 2 parties agreed on work & one party didn't respect his part of the deal.
I see it as lain simple as this, but people on't know it, it's always possible to claim their rights, this is like a plain Freelancer (a bounty hunter) that didn't got paid of his delivered work to the other party.

This is Laurent saying about this: " Yes.  No decision has been made by the liquidator to exclude bounty participants. "

Laurent can say whatever he wants. You should no listen to him.

You should focus more on the bounty claims. You still can claim. Just go to the portal and invest some time and claim. Regardless if it is 50 token or 400. Just do it. As it was mentioned before: You did some work for Envion. You can claim your tokens.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 11:13:26 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2020, 10:04:24 AM by wwzsocki

... My bounty tokens claim will be ACCEPTED!!!...
It took literally one day and I got my answer after I submitted all the needed documents and MY CLAIM IS ACCEPTED!!!

There is still time to fill your claims bounty hunters, just read few posts above for the links and explanation.

As you can see my Envion bounty tokens claim is accepted by the authorities!!!

As mentioned in the quote there is still time to file claims if participated in any of the bounty campaigns.

I will be very happy to help if anybody needs any guidance or explanation of the claiming process, just send me a PM or even better answer in the thread if this is no problem.

sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 08:11:43 PM

the required document is same as KYC as usual, right? but I'm sure that document is the big problem, someone is so reluctant to submit personal documents to someone unknown.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 08:03:12 AM

this is not the first project to ditch hunters for their reward after working hard to promote a project and won't certainly be the last, yeah, agreed it was 2 party agreement to work and get paid but there was no real legal process that was backing this agreement, every hunters join the campaign base on the little bounty rules made here on forum without and legal backing of any sort, so i don't see how you can go legal with something that don't have any legal backing from the beginning.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 10:28:39 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2020, 10:42:26 AM by wwzsocki

the required document is same as KYC as usual, right?...

Yes, one has to submit a copy of the passport, so almost like KYC.

...document is the big problem, someone is so reluctant to submit personal documents to someone unknown.

That is why one has to check everything before submitting anything, anywhere.

The website https://www.envion-konkurs.ch/en/ was established by authorities for the claiming process of Envion scam.

Call to creditors
With the call to creditors of 28 October 2019 (published in the Swiss Official Gazette of Commerce (SOGC) and in the Official Gazette of the Canton of Zug), the Bankruptcy Office of Zug calls on the creditors of envion AG to file their claims within one month, i.e. by 28 November 2019.

All creditors who assert claims from EVN tokens or their acquisition must register these claims in a portal developed for this purpose. This portal guarantees the complete claim registration and transmission of the tokens electronically. Access to the portal occurs only through the following website: https://portal.envion-konkurs.ch/login.
https://www.envion-konkurs.ch/en/call-to-creditors/

Here screen from the proper website:

https://www.envion-konkurs.ch/en/

...it was 2 party agreement to work and get paid but there was no real legal process that was backing this agreement...so i don't see how you can go legal with something that don't have any legal backing from the beginning.

Envion is a scam and that was proved by the Cantonal Court of Canton Zug, so now all scammed people can make their claims. No matter if you where bounty hunter, investor, YouTube influencer, blogger, etc, if one think Envion has scammed him, then he got the right to fill the claim and wait for the outcome. In the court of Canton Zug, was this legal process that gave us the chance to ask for money from the bounty.

Envion scammed everybody, investors, bounty hunters and even tried to influence the claiming process. Illegally set up their own claiming service, which supposed to be helpful for claimants like bounty hunters  Grin Grin Grin and only misled everybody providing fake information about the claiming process, like these one quoted above, about the bounty hunters and that they are not eligible for the claim.

There are many solid pieces of evidence from which the value of bounty tokens and the agreement can be found and counted (bounty thread, spreadsheet, etc.). Additionally, there was a lot of time for the claiming service to dig into this, especially when bounty hunters pointed them to this case and provided all needed information. I was in contact with them almost from the beginning and posted here multiple times to remind fellow bounty hunters that they have to make their claims on time.

quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 12:34:53 PM

the required document is same as KYC as usual, right? but I'm sure that document is the big problem, someone is so reluctant to submit personal documents to someone unknown.

For what purpose we need to submit the documents, even though we submit the documents, there is no guarantee whether we are going to get the refund from them, I hope it is better to stay away from these holy crap because the higher official is not directly involving.
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: