Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240292 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
callkiller

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:13:16 AM

Must be an issue with the android app as from eletroneums web wallet I sent some etns to mate last night and it confirmed inside 3 minutes.
I sent a few ETN yesterday with the mobile app and it was done in minutes also

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RinceWind84

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

HODL! If it isn't a grudge...

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:03:09 PM

I have successfully imported my ETN from offline paper wallet. I have also made three transfers from sup.rnova.cc and two from easyhash.io. All of them has gone through to my android electroneum app.
The web wallet manager seems to be updating a bit slower than my mobile wallet. But both are working and showing the correct amounts.

All the security features: sms-code, two email accounts and the 5-digit pin has all worked flawlessly for me. So I personally don't get what all the FUD is about.

Very happy to have found this coin. Will keep mining and holding  Cheesy
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:05:41 PM

My transfer from yesterday still hasnt showed up 24+hrs and counting.

Transfer from where to where? That is not right, sounds like the transaction never actually went through or maybe a mistake was made.

I have the same problem.. started a transfer december 13th, still waiting.
From where: electroneum wallet on their website
To where: does not really matter bnut Cryptopia wallet.

It looks like they are tampering with the wallets on the website.

I mined some etn the first couple of days in november and the transfers wnet as fast as with any other currency..

im in the same boat , my tx from android wallet still pending after 2 days Sad

Must be an issue with the android app as from eletroneums web wallet I sent some etns to mate last night and it confirmed inside 3 minutes.
If there is no tx, you can retry to send your ETN. I have done that yesterday and it was successful. I sent just half of it and after it was successful i sent the rest.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:12:57 PM

Electroneum wallet is very slow.
I am trying to send my transaction for almost 10 minutes and it takes too much time to load anything.
Probably something for electroneum team to fix.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:22:14 PM

Electroneum wallet is very slow.
I am trying to send my transaction for almost 10 minutes and it takes too much time to load anything.
Probably something for electroneum team to fix.

It is not the wallet, it is the overall network that is having some issues, and that is something that both ETN team and Amazon are working on. The number of people trying to access the wallet must have caused an insane amount of load, not really surprised. Just keep an eye on their Facebook page for updates.
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:25:47 PM

At last! I have my access code. Logged into my wallet and every coin is intact. A cool wajet it is.
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:35:56 PM

At last! I have my access code. Logged into my wallet and every coin is intact. A cool wajet it is.

Huh? Wajet, this the new hodl?

We All Join Electronuem Token?

I'm in. Hodl. To The Moon.

WAJET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:04:52 PM

The miner won't be available till January.

Our focus right now is going to be on the financial transactions. Shortly we'll be releasing more details on the chance to take part in public beta testing for the mobile miner.

Why are we doing this? Basically, we want to maximise what you can achieve as a user in order to make Electroneum HUGE.

We're currently in discussions with major mobile operators around the world, and this beta testing is key in ensuring that we get it right for various handsets in order to fast track these global partnerships, one of which we've just signed today and will be releasing details of very soon. We have more partnerships we are currently finalising who want a similar amount of beta test data before recommending us.

This is a great breakthrough that we'll release details on in conjunction with the partners.

About the exchange,  I guess they applied to a few and are awaiting approval of the exchanges themselves. This is technically out of their hands when they will approve it.

Guys!  This is going to be huge!
BTC and crypto has finally reached the mass media!  Mass adoption will follow in the next years.  This is the golden time to launch ETN mining App to reach the masses as well.
I hope that Richard is looking into having this App precooked in some of the phone manufacturers like Samsung, Iphone, etc.
Just think for a minute all the people in the world that have a cellphone will soon be able to get some ETN in their wallets for free.  Not much but enough to get their attention.
Is ETN ready for the massive scaling required to do that?  Is Amazon ready?Huh?
Chefironside

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:08:34 PM

you've got it good. I do not receive a confirmation email for the new password. there is no answer,
not even in the spam folder. that is a catastrophic
Opurum

Activity: 306

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:19:18 PM

Huh? Wajet, this the new hodl?

We All Join Electronuem Token?

I'm in. Hodl. To The Moon.

WAJET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! I meant to say 'wallet'. Blame my keypad for that error.
mishacryptoinvest

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:21:28 PM

This looks very worth watching.
Z33IMPUL

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:58:18 PM

My transfer from yesterday still hasnt showed up 24+hrs and counting.

Transfer from where to where? That is not right, sounds like the transaction never actually went through or maybe a mistake was made.

I have the same problem.. started a transfer december 13th, still waiting.
From where: electroneum wallet on their website
To where: does not really matter bnut Cryptopia wallet.

It looks like they are tampering with the wallets on the website.

I mined some etn the first couple of days in november and the transfers wnet as fast as with any other currency..

im in the same boat , my tx from android wallet still pending after 2 days Sad

So far it's still the same another day later. Logging into my.electroneum.com wallet, the amount i transferred the 14/12/2017 still isn't showing up, instead it keeps saying balance update pending with the spinning arrows and eventually it says unable to update balance. Aslong as they will eventually show up it's fine, but I still need to get a reply from ETN, until that time I won't transfer any more.
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:02:10 PM

hi all

first of all big thanks to richard - made this possible
he has his own crypto - currency now thats cool
also ico investments have trippled in value in the meantime so lots of money for the etn team to spend
dont buy scam with it spend it respectfully and help the poor

i made 10x profit since i was investor of first hour thank you

my hint as a newbie haha
u know i play with computers for more than 3 decades now
delay - lag sucks. instant transactions like cash are fun

write a custom software using this setup
load the blockchain into fast memory ram
then query over it with multiple processors

that will make transactions fast and your coin will be top

donations welcome
etnk23zr8Ez8f4nqKtmkXLMDhseXLESSt4YU1dy1nuGtNPWFABZawQjKx2MX1qXthc9uqNXcWpgNkj2 sHG12zrxS5Z5xse65Np

You will need to do massive research on how blockchains work and nodes, it is clear that you do not understand you cannot just 'load it in ram' to speed it up. Also the poor have already been given the tools to make money by Satoshi. If they havent yet figured this out then their destiny is to remain poor, we cant all be wealthy or we are all the same.
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:15:24 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 05:28:49 PM by vegaed1

Very few people have gotten access to coins which is why it hasn't dumped hard.  Pre ICO people were buying at .003 so even  .01 is a 200% gain.  I will admit I pulled all mine out the first chance I got and sold 50% of them at .06.  Sold half of what was left a few hours later for .085.  I bought for .007 so its a huge return.  Knowing it will most likely drop down to .01 -.02 range in the next day or two.  If it doesn't well I'll ust have to live with only getting a 900% return on my investment  Tongue  Has nothing to do with loyalty it has to do with business.  We are all here to make money end of story.  The risk of making very little money is greater than the risk it might take off beyond current pricing.  I  am grateful half my coins got tied up for a couple more hours and price went back up considerably.  

People need to be more realistic.  Anyone in their right mind would dump if they could get an instant 4X let alone an 8X or higher ........  Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush as they say.  

Wow, I'm reading through this thread and I'm speachless. What I can see from almost every post is just greed and arrogance.

Just like this guy:

"Very few people have gotten access to coins which is why it hasn't dumped hard" - yeah, how many people did you talk to?
"Knowing it will most likely drop down to .01 -.02 range in the next day or two" - haha, no comment, you know shit.
"Has nothing to do with loyalty it has to do with business" - maybe for you, greed, greed, greed.
"We are all here to make money end of story" - speak for yourseld you greedy cunt, end of the story.

"People need to be more realistic" - this is actually the only correct statement you posted. Even though it was meant in a different context.

Get the fuck off dude. No one gives a shit what you do, do what you want. Go vomit your thoughts to your parents bedroom.

The idea of cryptocurrency is banking the unbanked people living in the countries with trillion dollar bank-notes, leave the system that is controled by governments and central banks. Doing things in cheaper and more efficient way.
This is a process that doesn't happen over night.

It seems to me that only very few people realize this.

When you've invested money into ETN or any other project, what did you expect? Moving tokens in the speed of light the same day when the app is released without any issues, making millions in two hours?

Have you ever try to start your own company? Nothing is working the way you wish right away even when you think you're 100% prepared.
Just give it a time and watch the progress and adoption, thinks will move the right direction.

By the way I did participate in the ETN ICO and I hold my ETN because I belive I can buy stuff with it in the near future. Not trade it for FIAT back and forward because that's not the point.

Fuck FIAT, fuck banks, fuck governemts and fuck all greedy people.

Peace

He isn't completely wrong. I made calculations yesterday, and it was about 8% (max) of ETN coins bought during the ICO, which were dumped. And when I saw the difficulty to get access to the wallet, I understood why. I think he is true when he says lot of people are here for profits, and there are already great profits to take on ETN.

But a large part of us thought that the release of investors coins will trigger a massive dump. Due to the inaccessibility of the Electroneum website, most of people were unable to dump their coins. And I think it's this which save ETN: no enough ETN to sell to break walls at a lower price.

Now, after seeing a good resistance of ETN against this massive amount of coins released, we can hope again his price will stay stable, and even go up. So I think people who wanted to dump their ETN but who weren't able to do it, just changed their mind to wait & see how price will react.

So I agree his 0.02$ prediction isn't true ^^

You never know.  Look at the amount of sell orders to the amount of buy orders on cryptopia. Currently the amount of sell orders are a little more now than they were 12 hours ago (90M). The buy order amount has dropped significantly compared to just 12 hours ago (320). The buy orders dropped from around 320 btc to around 270 btc but yet you still have the same amount of sell orders (90M).  So there are a lot more people selling now than buying. Simple math guys.

The total volume continues to drop as it should after all the hype.  I picked up a little more in this small dip.  So we are not out of the woods yet and the price can still drop. Also the slow increase in btc is helping the price. Look at CMC chart for etn in the last 24hrs and it's slowly decreasing. You can't argue that.

All of us who bought want etn to succeed but we can't ignore these details. I'm just buying more if it continues to drop and you should to.  Smiley

What did I say......You never know.  There are STILL about 85-90M etn sell orders and now the buying amount has dropped even lower to around 215 btc. The volume is 1/4 of what it was 2 days ago.

There are currently way more sellers then buyers so this value will continue to drop unless some amazing news comes out.  Those saying the dip was over were incorrect. The only reason the value isn't around .04-.05 cents is because btc continues to go up and is helping the price. Most of the transactions on craptopia are etn/btc.
Z33IMPUL

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:21:55 PM

Plus the fact that there are still certain things that aren't working properly (IE updating wallets and even logging in) is keeping people sceptical on whether or not they're competent enough to pull this off.
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:26:26 PM

Plus the fact that there are still certain things that aren't working properly (IE updating wallets and even logging in) is keeping people sceptical on whether or not they're competent enough to pull this off.
The app is terrible, it's HTML5 but it's loading like forever and when my smartphone locked up it end up with connection error...

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
hadoop

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:28:45 PM

when is richard ellies releasing rest of 4 billion 900 mill in to ico  folks. with this rate it may take atleast couple of months to get ico tokens back to investors. also just 2% tokens out in market. price tumbling. I believe it fall below 50 sat once 5 bill out to market. from there it raise. I will happily buy below 100 sat in few days.

Please stop posting 100% false information.  690,792,815.39 ET were transferred in the first 24 hours. Not 2%. LOL Smiley All of the hundreds of thousands of accounts were clear as of yesterday and only 600 wallets were locked as of yesterday due to suspected malicious activity. If people wanted to dump over 99.9% already had the opportunity long ago but many don't. Some will probably dump in the future but that wave is mostly done with. The reason the other 4+ billion are not flooding the exchanges is that the majority of investors are not day traders and have no intention on opening a cryptopia account just to dump their coins.

Crytopia moved $45 million ETN yesterday alone. That's more than the original ICO investment. Crytopia moved more ETN coins than the other 1,300 coins combined.  Actually, ETN owned Crytopia that day as Crytopia is a small exchange on only moved $36,449,072 USD today.

Applications for other exchanges are already submitted. If ETN gets on hitbtc it will be open to almost 20 times the market size. hitbtc did $644,123,689 USD today. Crytopia is at  $36.449,072 USD

Today it's the 45th largest volume coins out.    
Electroneum   $345,495,182   $0.069134   $8,811,850   4,997,507,466 ETN   

Right now ETN is trading in a relatively tiny exchange.
If ETN gets on one or more of the exchanges below it has the potential to skyrocket.

Crytopia      $36.449,072 USD
Hitbtc        $644,123,689 USD
Bithumb  $3,254,035,200 USD
Bitfinex   $2,606,468,299 USD
Bittrex    $2,029,966,400 USD
Binance  $1,729,793,860 USD   

The Dev team even with all the startup problems are headed by marketing masters in other fields and have had excellent results in those other fields other than Alt coins.

Personally, I missed the ICO but instead mined ETN and day traded them with great success. With almost zero invested  I made over 2 BTC from ETC alone in the month of November and that's growing.

If anyone wants to learn how to Day trade coins. I would watch every single Youtube video by Quickfingers Luc and then Watch every single one Again. You have to understand those tiny little subtleties that you'll miss the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcxHiowf0TSNKn3xVpGTiQ/videos

Here's an image of some of my ETN trades.
https://ibb.co/kQNJzm

Get yourself a Free https://www.coinigy.com account and practice on endless tiny trades so that you don't lose your wallet. After 100's of tiny trades you'll start understanding his panic logic and the 1 hour charts and can move up to making real money.

another noob spreading false info. all the 6 bill coins in our wallets are transferred during the ICO, all they did was some security enhancement. now problem is those coins in our wallets cannot able to transfer properly about 90% not in market, when they hit , day by day buy support it reducing. sell walls are increasing. as ppl get coins , this keeps go down.  unless team get some tech guys onboard fix problems.  pure marketing. they simple fork the monero not able to make it work. mobile mining app is joke , looks 5rd grader built it so many bugs in it. hope they hire some monero tech guys to fix it rather than marketing, they fix all those problems and do marketing that helps long run.
TOPBILL

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:42:14 PM

when is richard ellies releasing rest of 4 billion 900 mill in to ico  folks. with this rate it may take atleast couple of months to get ico tokens back to investors. also just 2% tokens out in market. price tumbling. I believe it fall below 50 sat once 5 bill out to market. from there it raise. I will happily buy below 100 sat in few days.

Please stop posting 100% false information.  690,792,815.39 ET were transferred in the first 24 hours. Not 2%. LOL Smiley All of the hundreds of thousands of accounts were clear as of yesterday and only 600 wallets were locked as of yesterday due to suspected malicious activity. If people wanted to dump over 99.9% already had the opportunity long ago but many don't. Some will probably dump in the future but that wave is mostly done with. The reason the other 4+ billion are not flooding the exchanges is that the majority of investors are not day traders and have no intention on opening a cryptopia account just to dump their coins.

Crytopia moved $45 million ETN yesterday alone. That's more than the original ICO investment. Crytopia moved more ETN coins than the other 1,300 coins combined.  Actually, ETN owned Crytopia that day as Crytopia is a small exchange on only moved $36,449,072 USD today.

Applications for other exchanges are already submitted. If ETN gets on hitbtc it will be open to almost 20 times the market size. hitbtc did $644,123,689 USD today. Crytopia is at  $36.449,072 USD

Today it's the 45th largest volume coins out.    
Electroneum   $345,495,182   $0.069134   $8,811,850   4,997,507,466 ETN   

Right now ETN is trading in a relatively tiny exchange.
If ETN gets on one or more of the exchanges below it has the potential to skyrocket.

Crytopia      $36.449,072 USD
Hitbtc        $644,123,689 USD
Bithumb  $3,254,035,200 USD
Bitfinex   $2,606,468,299 USD
Bittrex    $2,029,966,400 USD
Binance  $1,729,793,860 USD   

The Dev team even with all the startup problems are headed by marketing masters in other fields and have had excellent results in those other fields other than Alt coins.

Personally, I missed the ICO but instead mined ETN and day traded them with great success. With almost zero invested  I made over 2 BTC from ETC alone in the month of November and that's growing.

If anyone wants to learn how to Day trade coins. I would watch every single Youtube video by Quickfingers Luc and then Watch every single one Again. You have to understand those tiny little subtleties that you'll miss the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcxHiowf0TSNKn3xVpGTiQ/videos

Here's an image of some of my ETN trades.
https://ibb.co/kQNJzm

Get yourself a Free https://www.coinigy.com account and practice on endless tiny trades so that you don't lose your wallet. After 100's of tiny trades you'll start understanding his panic logic and the 1 hour charts and can move up to making real money.

another noob spreading false info. all the 6 bill coins in our wallets are transferred during the ICO, all they did was some security enhancement. now problem is those coins in our wallets cannot able to transfer properly about 90% not in market, when they hit , day by day buy support it reducing. sell walls are increasing. as ppl get coins , this keeps go down.  unless team get some tech guys onboard fix problems.  pure marketing. they simple fork the monero not able to make it work. mobile mining app is joke , looks 5rd grader built it so many bugs in it. hope they hire some monero tech guys to fix it rather than marketing, they fix all those problems and do marketing that helps long run.

You're the newb giving bad advice after just admitting you have no clue on how to day trade. You even admitted to just losing 30-40% of your portfilio from your lack of trading skills.

QUOTE: "so at this point my portfolio started stumbling .....lost 30-40% portfolio value.at one point..."

This when alt coins have been sky rocketing. I'm the guy pulling in the money and I even even made great trades and money today during that time ETN dropped today.

Learn to trade before giving out bad advise.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:53:06 PM

Very few people have gotten access to coins which is why it hasn't dumped hard.  Pre ICO people were buying at .003 so even  .01 is a 200% gain.  I will admit I pulled all mine out the first chance I got and sold 50% of them at .06.  Sold half of what was left a few hours later for .085.  I bought for .007 so its a huge return.  Knowing it will most likely drop down to .01 -.02 range in the next day or two.  If it doesn't well I'll ust have to live with only getting a 900% return on my investment  Tongue  Has nothing to do with loyalty it has to do with business.  We are all here to make money end of story.  The risk of making very little money is greater than the risk it might take off beyond current pricing.  I  am grateful half my coins got tied up for a couple more hours and price went back up considerably.  

People need to be more realistic.  Anyone in their right mind would dump if they could get an instant 4X let alone an 8X or higher ........  Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush as they say.  

Wow, I'm reading through this thread and I'm speachless. What I can see from almost every post is just greed and arrogance.

Just like this guy:

"Very few people have gotten access to coins which is why it hasn't dumped hard" - yeah, how many people did you talk to?
"Knowing it will most likely drop down to .01 -.02 range in the next day or two" - haha, no comment, you know shit.
"Has nothing to do with loyalty it has to do with business" - maybe for you, greed, greed, greed.
"We are all here to make money end of story" - speak for yourseld you greedy cunt, end of the story.

"People need to be more realistic" - this is actually the only correct statement you posted. Even though it was meant in a different context.

Get the fuck off dude. No one gives a shit what you do, do what you want. Go vomit your thoughts to your parents bedroom.

The idea of cryptocurrency is banking the unbanked people living in the countries with trillion dollar bank-notes, leave the system that is controled by governments and central banks. Doing things in cheaper and more efficient way.
This is a process that doesn't happen over night.

It seems to me that only very few people realize this.

When you've invested money into ETN or any other project, what did you expect? Moving tokens in the speed of light the same day when the app is released without any issues, making millions in two hours?

Have you ever try to start your own company? Nothing is working the way you wish right away even when you think you're 100% prepared.
Just give it a time and watch the progress and adoption, thinks will move the right direction.

By the way I did participate in the ETN ICO and I hold my ETN because I belive I can buy stuff with it in the near future. Not trade it for FIAT back and forward because that's not the point.

Fuck FIAT, fuck banks, fuck governemts and fuck all greedy people.

Peace

He isn't completely wrong. I made calculations yesterday, and it was about 8% (max) of ETN coins bought during the ICO, which were dumped. And when I saw the difficulty to get access to the wallet, I understood why. I think he is true when he says lot of people are here for profits, and there are already great profits to take on ETN.

But a large part of us thought that the release of investors coins will trigger a massive dump. Due to the inaccessibility of the Electroneum website, most of people were unable to dump their coins. And I think it's this which save ETN: no enough ETN to sell to break walls at a lower price.

Now, after seeing a good resistance of ETN against this massive amount of coins released, we can hope again his price will stay stable, and even go up. So I think people who wanted to dump their ETN but who weren't able to do it, just changed their mind to wait & see how price will react.

So I agree his 0.02$ prediction isn't true ^^

You never know.  Look at the amount of sell orders to the amount of buy orders on cryptopia. Currently the amount of sell orders are a little more now than they were 12 hours ago (90M). The buy order amount has dropped significantly compared to just 12 hours ago (320). The buy orders dropped from around 320 btc to around 270 btc but yet you still have the same amount of sell orders (90M).  So there are a lot more people selling now than buying. Simple math guys.

The total volume continues to drop as it should after all the hype.  I picked up a little more in this small dip.  So we are not out of the woods yet and the price can still drop. Also the slow increase in btc is helping the price. Look at CMC chart for etn in the last 24hrs and it's slowly decreasing. You can't argue that.

All of us who bought want etn to succeed but we can't ignore these details. I'm just buying more if it continues to drop and you should to.  Smiley

What did I say......You never know.  There are STILL about 85-90M etn sell orders and now the buying amount has dropped even lower to around 215 btc. The volume is 1/4 of what it was 2 days ago.

There are currently way more sellers then buyers so this value will continue to drop unless some amazing news comes out.  Those saying the dip was over were incorrect. The only reason the value isn't around .04-.05 cents is because btc continues to go up and is helping the price. Most of the transactions on craptopia are etn/btc.

The bounty payments were released today, hence the second wave of dumping. I now have my bounty, but no chance I will be selling at the current price. Happy to hold ready for 2018.

You are not factoring in that not everyone sets a buy order though, many just match the going rate.  The dip after launch is a natural process, as the people looking for smaller short-term gains and the bounty hunters dump all they have. Then the accumulation period begins. ETN will have mountains of news in the near future (judging by how quick they dropped the first news), along with new exchanges etc. Only a matter of time before the recovery.
vegaed1

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:56:06 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 11:26:54 PM by vegaed1

I didn't even mention that but yes you are correct. This could turn out to be the perfect sh*t storm for buyers if they don't resolve these issues quick.  They're killing their own gains at the moment.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: