Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere  (Read 17462 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:31:56 PM

We want to share some exciting news with our community: today we had a meeting with one of the big four accounting firms (with a big interest in blockchain) and they are super excited about our platform and think it could even get an 80% market share after launch! Since the talks are still early on, we can't disclose who, but the potential for large-scale collaboration and impact is getting stronger everyday.
Thank you to all of our early supporters!

If you have not yet signed into our Pre-Sale Whitelist you still can do it here: https://realisto.io/

80% market share is huge. Whenever people want to corner the market, they usually go for like 5% maximum, but 80% is quite awesome and unreal and that coming from accountants means that is not some hyped up made up number either. I am really impressed. This could be a real diamond in the rough among the plethora of ICOS. I am reading the lightpaper tonight before I go to bed. Light reading is the best thing to do before going to sleep as well.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
realisto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Real estate investment on the blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:52:52 PM

We want to share some exciting news with our community: today we had a meeting with one of the big four accounting firms (with a big interest in blockchain) and they are super excited about our platform and think it could even get an 80% market share after launch! Since the talks are still early on, we can't disclose who, but the potential for large-scale collaboration and impact is getting stronger everyday.
Thank you to all of our early supporters!

If you have not yet signed into our Pre-Sale Whitelist you still can do it here: https://realisto.io/

80% market share is huge. Whenever people want to corner the market, they usually go for like 5% maximum, but 80% is quite awesome and unreal and that coming from accountants means that is not some hyped up made up number either. I am really impressed. This could be a real diamond in the rough among the plethora of ICOS. I am reading the lightpaper tonight before I go to bed. Light reading is the best thing to do before going to sleep as well.

Indeed! Accountants usually are quite conservative, but since they see the the potential of the blockchain for our purpose and they know the usual drawbacks and let-downs of real estate crowdfunding platforms and ventures by their trade they agree with us regarding the potential of our future platform.
Real estate crowdfunding is still in an early phase of market acceptance and developers/real estate experts are just now getting the hang of all the benefits it can offer to them, same goes for investors who are discovering real estate as a high yield investment with an asset backed nature.

We hope you enjoy our lightpaper and if you have further questions you can also join our telegram group.
http://www.t.me/realisto_official

CRYPTOSQUARE

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:52:08 PM

Please tell me in the bounty companyi have registered and participate. I was wondering why can't see the table with the participants of the bounty and how much bonus points awarded for actions.

Robomir3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:02:35 PM

Please tell me in the bounty companyi have registered and participate. I was wondering why can't see the table with the participants of the bounty and how much bonus points awarded for actions.

Have you signed up to the bounty? Because i received a mail with the Google forms and there Are the terms and how much reward tokens Are paid for what contributions...

Btw i am so looking forward to the pre Sale tommorow .... Its going to be huge!!!
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:40:28 PM

Thank you for your interest in our bounty campaign, we do not use a shared doc with all the contributions but rather individual forms.
Looking forward to you contributions.
Best wishes

Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:10:48 PM

Hi Realisto,

I filled the form for a translation bounty. However, I have not received any confirmation back from you.

Should I wait longer? or maybe I am good to start preparing the translations without it? How the procedure works?

I think time is crucial as ICO is not so far away.

Thank you in advance for your response

Best Regards
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:17:38 PM

Hi Realisto,

I filled the form for a translation bounty. However, I have not received any confirmation back from you.

Should I wait longer? or maybe I am good to start preparing the translations without it? How the procedure works?

Best Regards
I suggest to wait it a bit to receive confirmation, If there's someone already comes before you doing it, you'll be not be paid and your work will be in vain. Usually translator are come as soon as this thread created.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:04:40 AM

I am very honored to be involved in this project and both website and whitepaper in Chinese are completed and submitted and am trying to finish the lightpaper by tonight or tomorrow the latest. My Wife is very interested in real estate projects as her Father was an estate agent back in the early seventies in the U.K. It is an excellent idea to merge brick and mortar business with blockchain technology, this way we move away from the highly volatile and speculative nature that has plagued this technology to date.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:03:13 AM

Hi Realisto,

Best Regards
Hey Squirrel (a word which is really hard to pronounce as german Smiley )
You can start your work, seems like you did not receive our mail form the bounty campaign manager. Sorry about that, we are working overtime currently.
Best wishes

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:19:51 AM

Since the launch of our Pre-Sale is less than 3 hours away right now we wanted to share a little bit of Information about the market in which we are launching with our Platform.

Real Estate crowdfunding is a relative young idea and Investors are just now catching on to the benefits of having Real Estate assets in their portfolio.
Compared to other asset classes, Real Estate offers great and stable returns with great security for your investment. (if properly managed and curated by experts)
The market is growing very quickly as you can see from the graph down below.

Estimated growth is 1590,9% by 2025 and we will pull a lions share of this market onto the Blockchain since this graph does not take into account how big growth could be if there are no entry barriers (which there are not with our Project).

The usual drawbacks of real estate investments are overcome by our concept since with us you get all the profits from an immobile asset investment without tying down your liquidity on the long run.

If you have not yet, get whitelisted
www.realisto.io

toby9999

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:35:44 PM

Hello

How do I urgently contact you? I just sent you some ETH for the presale but there might be a problem with the transfer. I need to discuss this urgently to confirm my money got through to you.

Thanks
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:00:38 PM

Hello

How do I urgently contact you? I just sent you some ETH for the presale but there might be a problem with the transfer. I need to discuss this urgently to confirm my money got through to you.

Thanks

Hello Toby,
you can reach us in our Slack https://realistoico.slack.com or Telegram group https://t.me/realisto_official, you can write me a PM here (just contacted you) or you can send a mail to contact@realisto.io
Usually problems occur if the GAS limit is not set to 300,000 instead of the standard amount.

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:47:03 PM

Status-Update

After less than 2 hours we have already sold out more than 1/4th of the available tokens in the Pre-Sale!

You can still sign-up to the whitelist and participate!

Robomir3

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:53:35 PM

Gogogo already got my REA
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:07:20 PM

Thank you all so far for contributing! This is the beginning of something great!

Crypto Rigs

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:25:30 PM

hey Realisto team! great job! if I have never invested into real estate..would it be easy for me to use your platform? are there going to be tutorials etc?
and congrats on the token sale success!

Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:26:05 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 03:05:48 PM by Inc_BitSquirrel

Hi Realisto!

What is the minimal contribution for pre-sales? I see that page is claiming that 0.1 ETH. However I remember that it used to be 5 ETH before. I have even checked it in your whitepaper and it says "min. contribution of pre-sales: 5 ETH, for main ICO : 0.1 ETH"

Something have changed on the way? What are the final values, and why different sources claim different values?

Additional question, what is the price of one token? i.e How much REA I will get for 1 ETH in different stages? I am asking because I remember that base value should be 1 ETH = 300 REA, with 30% discount for pre-sales 30% = 90 REA (those values are even hardcoded in the smart contract). Conesquently, 1 ETH should buy me 390 REA. However I see on blockchain (and contribution site) that people who paid 1 ETH receive 429 REA instead. How it is possible?

What is the math behind it? and why it was changed?

Thank you in advance for answers!

Best Regards
quydoanh5493

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:40:09 PM

Love this idea. Super interested to see more!
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 03:03:38 PM

hey Realisto team! great job! if I have never invested into real estate..would it be easy for me to use your platform? are there going to be tutorials etc?

Hey Rigs,

we aim to make real estate accessible to everyone, so you will not need further experience with real estate.
Every project will be explained in great detail with a very userfriendly GUI so you can see the key-facts and benefits in one place, compare it to other projects and decide which ones you want in your portfolio.
Local real estate experts worldwide will guide you trough the market with their expertise and their individual projects.

Crypto Rigs

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:25:18 PM

Hey Rigs,

we aim to make real estate accessible to everyone, so you will not need further experience with real estate.
Every project will be explained in great detail with a very userfriendly GUI so you can see the key-facts and benefits in one place, compare it to other projects and decide which ones you want in your portfolio.
Local real estate experts worldwide will guide you trough the market with their expertise and their individual projects.

Thanks for your answer, guys. Will keep an eye on you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: