Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:25:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere  (Read 17463 times)
realisto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Real estate investment on the blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:35:26 PM

I assume it was a typo but why cant they acquire Real Estate Worth 6 Million? And it is obvious that no ICO will raise 6 bln.... I think that Vitaliks advise fits to every ico that invests. If you develop an App you do Need more than a hardcap but for Investments ? Sky is the Limit !

No, it wasn't a typo. Transaction volume in Berlin is around 6 billion per year. That's why I said that even if they could raise that much (which they couldn't), it would also be impossible for them to invest it. So they should set a reasonable cap based on the max they think they could actually invest over a certain period of time.

My guess is that they are probably capable of investing more than they'll actually raise, but a cap helps with the optics of not being "unlimited". Just set it to a number that's reasonable based on their resources as an investor.

From an operational perspective, it shouldn't have an impact, but it could help raise money.
Hey Panorama,
actually Berlin real estate volume was close to 25 billion USD in 2016.
The great thing about the Berlin real estate market is that you can acquire a flat for refurbishment for 80k but also a residential portfolio for 300 million, we do have a big team of real estate experts and a huge network of professionals so you can rest assured we can invest everything we raise in the ICO into a very diversified portfolio.
Putting the funds to good use is one of the key factors in investing, that means sourcing the best deals is key and it is the reason why we are far far ahead of other real estate ICOs that don´t even have experience in the real estate sector.

panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:54:31 PM

I assume it was a typo but why cant they acquire Real Estate Worth 6 Million? And it is obvious that no ICO will raise 6 bln.... I think that Vitaliks advise fits to every ico that invests. If you develop an App you do Need more than a hardcap but for Investments ? Sky is the Limit !

No, it wasn't a typo. Transaction volume in Berlin is around 6 billion per year. That's why I said that even if they could raise that much (which they couldn't), it would also be impossible for them to invest it. So they should set a reasonable cap based on the max they think they could actually invest over a certain period of time.

My guess is that they are probably capable of investing more than they'll actually raise, but a cap helps with the optics of not being "unlimited". Just set it to a number that's reasonable based on their resources as an investor.

From an operational perspective, it shouldn't have an impact, but it could help raise money.
Hey Panorama,
The great thing about the Berlin real estate market is that you can acquire a flat for refurbishment for 80k but also a residential portfolio for 300 million, we do have a big team of real estate experts and a huge network of professionals so you can rest assured we can invest everything we raise in the ICO into a very diversified portfolio.
Putting the funds to good use is one of the key factors in investing, that means sourcing the best deals is key and it is the reason why we are far far ahead of other real estate ICOs that don´t even have experience in the real estate sector.

Thanks for the clarification. In my earlier post, I mentioned that I was referring to just the commercial side. I should have been more clear in my follow up as well.

Do you have a sense of how much you could actually invest per year based on the size of your team and investment strategy? No matter how much confidence I have in your team, there are still limits to what you're capable of doing in a single year.

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:58:47 PM

Hey Panorama,

Thanks for the clarification. In my earlier post, I mentioned that I was referring to just the commercial side. I should have been more clear in my follow up as well.

Do you have a sense of how much you could actually invest per year based on the size of your team and investment strategy? No matter how much confidence I have in your team, there are still limits to what you're capable of doing in a single year.

Thank you for the clarification as well.
We are able to easily invest 20-30 Million and more importantly to manage those assets with the current team, also we do have access to a lot more manpower if needed.

panorama

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:22:56 PM

Hey Panorama,

Thank you for the clarification as well.
We are able to easily invest 20-30 Million and more importantly to manage those assets with the current team, also we do have access to a lot more manpower if needed.

Is the €20-30 million equity value or gross asset value?

Robomir3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:56:04 PM

But they will still have limited resources that an unlimited ICO can't easily solve. They couldn't acquire 6 million worth of real
[/quote]

I think then you do had a typo  Roll Eyes but still i think the idea with no hardcap should be applied here. At least i cant think of a better Example. Do you ?
panorama

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:11:35 PM

But they will still have limited resources that an unlimited ICO can't easily solve. They couldn't acquire 6 million worth of real

I think then you do had a typo  Roll Eyes but still i think the idea with no hardcap should be applied here. At least i cant think of a better Example. Do you ?

Oops...you're right!

I just think it'll help them raise money more easily. There were comments from someone in another Telegram group saying that they didn't look into the company as soon as they saw there was no cap. That's what made me think it was worth considering.

If they can invest €20-30 million per year with their existing team, let's assume they could quickly triple that if necessary. That would be €60-90 million per year. 5 years worth of capital would be €300-400 million. Maybe round up to €500 million for even more of a buffer and say that's the cap.

There's no way they will be able to raise €500 million in an ICO. Again, nothing against the team, but the ICO market just isn't that deep yet. But this at least makes it easier to explain where the number comes from for people who have difficulty grasping the fact that unlimited is OK.

I still think it would be better to stage the fundraising process, but I'm not as concerned about that even though it'll lower the dividend rate.

panorama

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:23:36 PM

Question for the team:

Since you guys are already invested in the Berlin market, do you expect to seed the Core portfolio with any of your existing investments? In other words, do you plan on selling any existing properties to the Core fund?

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:17:54 AM

Question for the team:

Since you guys are already invested in the Berlin market, do you expect to seed the Core portfolio with any of your existing investments? In other words, do you plan on selling any existing properties to the Core fund?

Hey that is definitely not happening since that would be very incorrect of us (we do provide a data room where every acquisition is published and monitored by a third party).
What we are doing is sourcing new acquisitions trough our huge network to get the best deals possible!

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:14:19 AM

Breaking News: 1,000,013 REA Token sold!
Sign-up for the whitelisted Pre-Sale!
www.realisto.io

panorama

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:22:32 PM

Question for the team:

Hey that is definitely not happening since that would be very incorrect of us (we do provide a data room where every acquisition is published and monitored by a third party).
What we are doing is sourcing new acquisitions trough our huge network to get the best deals possible!

Good...that's the right answer!

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:16:43 PM

Since we received a lot of questions from our community about this topic we will share Rouvens Medium in full post here:

Good news for REALISTO investors: Ethereum on the rise, again!
I’m sure you’re all aware that the Ethereum Project and its cryptocurrency Ether (ETH) is a completely different beast from bitcoin (BTC). While the BTC price is approaching stratospheric regions, ETH is steadily climbing back to its previous all-time high.
Now, people who want to get in our REALISTO pre-sale and the upcoming ICO might see this as a disadvantage, since it is becoming (a little) more expensive to get ETH. But in terms of your investment this is actually good news! Because it simply means that there will be more fiat money available per token after the conclusion of the REALISTO ICO — money that will then be used to buy assets, meaning: real estate. The individual token will thus be more valuable, because the real-world value it represents is larger. So, the fiat value you invested in buying ETH is not lost in obscure and volatile market movement, but is precisely mirrored by real assets in your REA token. Can’t say fairer than that.
Just wanted to get that out there! No reason to fret a higher ETH price, because it buys you a higher stake in the real-world real estate values that the REA token represents. The REALISTO pre-sale is still up for another three days at a 30% discount for early investors. So, take your strong Ether and buy your way into a strong business model! The REALISTO way is real!

You can also read it here
https://medium.com/@Realisto/good-news-for-realisto-investors-ethereum-on-the-rise-again-b91b3aa629e6

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:05:36 AM

Breaking News: 1,000,013 REA Token sold!
Sign-up for the whitelisted Pre-Sale!
www.realisto.io

This is a great target already reached and I knew from the beginning that this would be an extremely hot ICO and it is the type of ICO really serious investors are looking into right now. This is the kind of blockchain meets traditional investment vehicle can be a successful example of how we can take mainstream investing to another level with this new technology.  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:23:05 AM

I believe this is a great project.  And it must be successful, because of at least 3 factors:
1)   Tokenization of real asserts is a quite promising issue. And it suits for investment in real estate as it solves two major problems:  increasing liquidity and lowering entry barriers.
2)   The team has experience in real estate market. This is very important because making real estate investments profitable is not an easy task, particularly in Europe. Also token distribution policy shows that the team is aimed at growth as they take 10% if ICO’s tokens and block it for 1 year.
3)   Transparency: data room providing info of all payments and contracts, escrow wallet for funds so the payments realized only after proof of purchase.
However, there are also risks. As for me one of the most burning issues is about legislation and regulations. The second thing worth to mentions is that I would be so sure about ROI’s presented in White Paper from 37% to 101% . No, I believe that this could be real estate projects. However, it seems to me more like exception than rule. And it would be not easy to reach this high goals.
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:41:34 AM

I believe this is a great project.  And it must be successful, because of at least 3 factors:
1)   Tokenization of real asserts is a quite promising issue. And it suits for investment in real estate as it solves two major problems:  increasing liquidity and lowering entry barriers.
2)   The team has experience in real estate market. This is very important because making real estate investments profitable is not an easy task, particularly in Europe. Also token distribution policy shows that the team is aimed at growth as they take 10% if ICO’s tokens and block it for 1 year.
3)   Transparency: data room providing info of all payments and contracts, escrow wallet for funds so the payments realized only after proof of purchase.
However, there are also risks. As for me one of the most burning issues is about legislation and regulations. The second thing worth to mentions is that I would be so sure about ROI’s presented in White Paper from 37% to 101% . No, I believe that this could be real estate projects. However, it seems to me more like exception than rule. And it would be not easy to reach this high goals.

Thank you for your positive opinion! Regarding the ROI from real estate, that depends heavily on investment strategy and use of funds, but we can assure you that refurbishments of smaller flats easily lead to 50-100% ROI within a very short timeframe.

By the Way the Pre-Sale closes in less than 30 minutes Smiley

gpower

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:39:31 PM

When will tokens be released For trading After the ico ?
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:17:57 PM

When will tokens be released For trading After the ico ?

The Tokens will be unlocked on the first of January 2018 (7 Days after the ICO closes).

We are very proud to announce the results of our Pre-Sale.
Thank you to everyone who contributed!

evakka

Activity: 700
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:00:29 PM

The Greek ANN is live and fully updated with the most important news

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2456140.0
Robomir3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:25:50 PM

Where will REA Trade? Any News?Huh

To the mooooooon!!!1111  Grin Grin Grin
panorama

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:09:57 PM

If the Core fund is expected to generate ETH dividends, but the Opportunistic investments will have capital appreciation (without dividends), what's the incentive for anyone to want to buy into the Opportunistic investments early on. Wouldn't people just keep their money in the Core fund and wait until an Opportunistic asset is closer to being sold off before they buy in?

I guess a related question is how will you be valuing the Opportunistic investments? At what point do they get written up above cost?

R.Hasan

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:44:29 AM

Wow, thats amazing news!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: