Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:05:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere  (Read 17466 times)
Mat24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:38:30 AM

Hello everyone, friends! And don’t you know what crypto currency can be used to buy REA tokens?
Gabrola

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:42:17 AM

Hello everyone, friends! And don’t you know what crypto currency can be used to buy REA tokens?
Hi, buddy))) You can pay for the purchase with Bitcoi, Ethereum and LiteCoin coins.
marilouadrie

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:52:37 AM

Are you planning to expand your project to cities other than Berlin?
realisto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Real estate investment on the blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:47:48 AM

There’s an interesting point in white paper, it is written that REA coins have been audited by CoinFabrik. And can one find the report of this audit somewhere?

Yes indeed you can:
https://blog.coinfabrik.com/realisto-token-sale-smart-contract-audit/

askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:07:38 AM

Hello everyone. Comrades, do you think that the platform will have any restrictions on activities because they will conduct all transactions in the German civil code environment?
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:16:08 AM

Is there a soft cap for this project. If yes, how much and are you on track to achieve it.?

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:16:25 AM

I was confused a little when reading the description of the project. Did I correctly understand that Realisto will only work with real estate in Berlin, or won’t there be any geographical restrictions?
realisto

Activity: 126

Real estate investment on the blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:44:22 PM

I was confused a little when reading the description of the project. Did I correctly understand that Realisto will only work with real estate in Berlin, or won’t there be any geographical restrictions?

For our project there will be no geographical restrictions
Is there a soft cap for this project. If yes, how much and are you on track to achieve it.?
There is no technical soft-cap we we estimate to be fully operable with approx 2 million USD, currently we already raised +970k USD so we are half way there

Hello everyone. Comrades, do you think that the platform will have any restrictions on activities because they will conduct all transactions in the German civil code environment?
This regards especially to how we conduct our business but it is not a "restriction" to be compliant Wink

woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:16:15 PM

Greetings. I’ve read that the investors' funds will be kept in the blockchain. Does this really guarantee that no one will be able to steal my capital?
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:40:49 PM

Remember that the are two components to the business model. First, the company will be doing direct real estate investing. Their expertise is in the Berlin market, so that's where they will be focused.

The second part of the business model is to leverage the Realisto technology by allowing other investment managers to launch projects on the platform. These investments are managed by third parties, so they could be anywhere in the world depending on the expertise of the investment manager. As a REA token holder you won't automatically be invested in this real estate, but you WILL receive a percentage of the fees that investment managers pay to use the platform.

rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:15:29 PM

Good afternoon. I’ve found information about the fact that the frequency of payments will be adjusted by smart contracts. Will there be any specific options, or can you set up at least anything (even, for example, payment times once 53 days)?
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:35:07 AM

Hi all - I just published two articles about Realisto. One that provides an overview of the business model and another that outlines why a hard cap is not important for asset backed tokens:

https://medium.com/@crypto_dax/overview-of-the-realisto-ico-3d19a85586f0

https://medium.com/@crypto_dax/asset-backed-token-icos-how-important-is-a-hard-cap-7294253112ed

Please let me know what you think of the articles and feel free to share if you want to spread the word about Realisto!

I'm also trying to build my number of followers, so it would be very helpful if anyone would be willing to like the articles and/or "follow" me on Medium.

spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:25:31 AM

Hello everyone. Is there still any tokens that can be bought during the pre-sale?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:26:45 AM

Hello everyone. Is there still any tokens that can be bought during the pre-sale?

Hello. Yes, there are still some of them, but few - less than 500 000. In addition, there’re no more than four days until the end of the pre-sale, so hurry up!
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:47:27 AM

Hello! Lots of attention is paid to the real estate market in Berlin in your strategy. I’m sure that this isn’t accidental. There’re a lot of illustrative and informative statistics, but what about other regions and major cities in Europe? 
slavonicpl

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:51:02 AM

Hello! Lots of attention is paid to the real estate market in Berlin in your strategy. I’m sure that this isn’t accidental. There’re a lot of illustrative and informative statistics, but what about other regions and major cities in Europe? 

Hello! You have well outlined that much attention is paid to Berlin in the summary of the strategy of this company. The reasons are the following: it is the largest city in Europe; this is an illustrative example, because it is Berlin where there is a very high population growth despite the shortage of housing; Germany is the leading European country, the situation in which we can guided buy and rely on in our forecasts.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:53:57 AM

Hello! You have well outlined that much attention is paid to Berlin in the summary of the strategy of this company. The reasons are the following: it is the largest city in Europe; this is an illustrative example, because it is Berlin where there is a very high population growth despite the shortage of housing; Germany is the leading European country, the situation in which we can guided buy and rely on in our forecasts.
Excellent! I got it. But what about the countries which are, for example, not the leading ones and not the major ones?
slavonicpl

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:00:25 AM

Excellent! I got it. But what about the countries which are, for example, not the leading ones and not the major ones?

I think that when developing the strategy, Realisto experts analyzed the statistics of the whole Europe, carried out different kinds of segmentation of markets to assess their prospects and depth. Berlin was one of such segments. However, there are a number of countries and cities that have become something like a “second line” in recent years within the Europe. People from Asia and Eastern Europe invest actively in real estate of these countries. Switzerland and Monaco stay apart. The company's staff is developing or finalizing an investment strategy for each segment now.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

I think that when developing the strategy, Realisto experts analyzed the statistics of the whole Europe, carried out different kinds of segmentation of markets to assess their prospects and depth. Berlin was one of such segments. However, there are a number of countries and cities that have become something like a “second line” in recent years within the Europe. People from Asia and Eastern Europe invest actively in real estate of these countries. Switzerland and Monaco stay apart. The company's staff is developing or finalizing an investment strategy for each segment now.
Cool approach! Does it mean that I can somehow invest in various pieces of real estate in the world and thus manage risks via this service?
Gabrola

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:33:50 AM

Good afternoon. Will the cost of tokens on ICO be the same as during pre-sale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: