Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere  (Read 17462 times)
dayasinfo

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:55:44 AM

Read the project's VP. A little confused due to the hard cap did not begin to limit. All the block-funds do this, at least the ones I saw. And here they decided to neglect it, didn’t they?

No neglect, as you put it. This is a deliberate decision. REALISTO chose the ICO format without the hard cap limitation, as there is no reason to limit the ability of investors to purchase high-yield real estate. In real estate, the more capital you can use, the more diversified and stable your investment portfolio will be
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:57:24 AM

Read the project's VP. A little confused due to the hard cap did not begin to limit. All the block-funds do this, at least the ones I saw. And here they decided to neglect it, didn’t they?

No neglect, as you put it. This is a deliberate decision. REALISTO chose the ICO format without the hard cap limitation, as there is no reason to limit the ability of investors to purchase high-yield real estate. In real estate, the more capital you can use, the more diversified and stable your investment portfolio will be
Ok! It became clearer. But why then did most of the rest restrict the hard cap?
foreverman

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:59:55 AM

If I participated in the ICO, then what did I gain compared to those who buy REA tokens after the ICO?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:00:37 PM

Do you seriously think that someone is ready to answer for these "other funds" that you have studied?) Look again: 90% of the capital will be used to finance portfolios of the Main Pool and the Pool of Opportunities. This choice of format for the sale of tokens without capping on the hard cap is entirely aimed at sending the maximum amount of funds raised for the intended purpose.
fgreg2692june

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:01:14 PM

How will the income received during the ICO be distributed?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:02:03 PM

Do you seriously think that someone is ready to answer for these "other funds" that you have studied?) Look again: 90% of the capital will be used to finance portfolios of the Main Pool and the Pool of Opportunities. This choice of format for the sale of tokens without capping on the hard cap is entirely aimed at sending the maximum amount of funds raised for the intended purpose.
Well, then would it be more logical to not install soft and hard cap at all? They are only confusing. You have found a niche with almost unlimited possibilities
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:03:34 PM

If I participated in the ICO, then what did I gain compared to those who buy REA tokens after the ICO?
ICO participants always have advantages. In addition to discounts, during the project they receive privileged conditions.
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:03:43 PM

In the EP it is declared to direct 90% for the acquisition of assets (investments), 10% - for the provision of operating activities.
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:04:53 PM

Well, then would it be more logical to not install soft and hard cap at all? They are only confusing. You have found a niche with almost unlimited possibilities

No, it's not logical! This is due to the fact that the tokens are provided with assets, and the more REA tokens will be distributed free of charge in the form of pre-sale bonuses, the less funds (in relation to the released tokens) will be directed to the purchase of assets. That's so logical, isn’t it?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:05:56 PM

No, it's not logical! This is due to the fact that the tokens are provided with assets, and the more REA tokens will be distributed free of charge in the form of pre-sale bonuses, the less funds (in relation to the released tokens) will be directed to the purchase of assets. That's so logical, isn’t it?
Thank you, then put everything on the shelves. And how will the cost of tokens be formed in the implementation of the project? From what to depend?
marilouadrie

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:30:13 PM

Some kind of discount, as far as I know. It is a pretty good deal!
panorama

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:35:31 PM

Most other tokens aren't backed by real assets, so a cap is more important.

This article explains it in more detail:

https://medium.com/@crypto_dax/asset-backed-token-icos-how-important-is-a-hard-cap-7294253112ed

panorama

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:40:48 PM

Thank you, then put everything on the shelves. And how will the cost of tokens be formed in the implementation of the project? From what to depend?

The token price will depend on two things:

1) value of the underlying real estate
2} progress on attracting new real estate experts to launch their own investments on the platform

bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:59:35 PM

The project developed a really cool token. Documents is understandable. Can you get these tokens "on your pocket"? I want to show my friends)
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:50:05 PM

A good plan is presented by the team, I really enjoy working out. Can I find out more about how 10% of the operating fund will be distributed?
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:48:04 PM

Super idea! Excellent all planned and well laid out. How to learn more about the startup team?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:56:06 PM

The idea of the project is not new, so I would like to know about the motivational part as much as possible. How will managers earn money from this project?
Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:26:13 PM

The idea of the project is not new, so I would like to know about the motivational part as much as possible. How will managers earn money from this project?

It is all written in the whitepaper. Long story short: Creators hold 10% of REA tokens which entitle them to get appropriate percentage from  real estate nvestments ROI (Core + Opporunity pool). Additionally 30% of income from platform fees goes to creators.

Super idea! Excellent all planned and well laid out. How to learn more about the startup team?

It is also written in whitepaper as well as lightpaper.

However I recommend to get in touch with creators in person via their Telegram channel. They are very active and answer all questions in person. They focus on great interaction with community:

https://t.me/realistochat
realisto

Activity: 126

Real estate investment on the blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:48:31 AM

Thank you to all our followers in the community like R.Hasan and Bitsquirrel which already answered all the questions so far, feels like we are out of a job Smiley

This will be handled by smart-contracts, depending on the amount of REA you own.

realisto

Activity: 126

Real estate investment on the blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:00:45 PM

Due to the high network load because of some kittens please set your Gas Price to +30 Gwei when contributing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: