Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:12:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere  (Read 17462 times)
albermaze

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:12:47 PM

Can you explain how ETH and BTC growth influence on your project. It seems that you can now do more with less cryptofunds? As now you can buy more real estate on invested crypto.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realisto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Real estate investment on the blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:17:49 PM

Scam ICO’s are getting millions $$$ but here we struggle to get 2mln.

Clearly this one doesn’t get the attention it deserves. And clearly something went wrong here.

Is it the lack of marketing funds? Or these fund were wrongly distributed? Or head of marketing is simply not good enough for the job?

Even if you google 'real estate ico', realisto is nowhere to be found, and website positioning are basics...

You are now trying to help with some incentives, which is a good thing. That 2500 rea lottery thing is a great idea, but the 50% bonus offer...

Why last minute buyers can get better bonus than very first, pre-ico ‘investors’? It doesn’t seem fair to pre-ico participants who had just 30%.

Project seems great and it does have potential, but because of the above I would withdraw my funds if I had a chance.

I think now the best idea would be to extend the ico for a few a 2-3 weeks, but not longer than that. Followed by a short but intensive marketing campaign ideally.

Thank you for your comment.

When we launched the ico most of the tokens/coins where less than half the price they are now (btc at 5000, eth at 300 and ltc at 50) so the early contributors „paid“ less than the current ones in a mathematical sense but we still understand the feeling of beeing an early backer.

First of all we spent 400,000 USD on marketing which came from our own initial investment. Since the ICO industry skyrocketed since June (where we initially planned the ICO) you can also imagine that the prices for advertisments skyrocketed. In fact the prices went up x10 since June which is crazy. So it is not a lack of marketing funds nor were the funds spent in the wrong place.

Please consider that the Bonus tokens now offered ( 50 % for 150,000 REA) come directly from the Teamtoken pool. Everyone (also the first day investors) will benefit if there are more funds raised.

We also consider the idea of stretching the ICO. The problem ist that we would need massive marketing. Right now we feel that it would be unfair to take marketing funds from the amount raised as this money is supposed to go into the project.

realisto

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:19:52 PM

Can you explain how ETH and BTC growth influence on your project. It seems that you can now do more with less cryptofunds? As now you can buy more real estate on invested crypto.

Of course it is better for the project if the value of ETH/BTC increases. We hope that it will increase even more so everyone will benefit!

invester777

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:23:37 AM

Will the ico be extended if the value raised is insufficient ?
Seems like a good idea, but 50% of the proceeds so far won't buy much investment property.

I like the idea of a coins value being backed by real assets.
Perhaps if a real estate coin was on a major exchange, and a certain percentage is cashed in each month to buy more property, the value could rise with the overall crypto market

Hello,
interesting idea regarding the selling off of tokens monthly to increase the value of the assets, we just worry that would be very negative for the token price to create a sell pressure.

Regarding the ICO Runtime, we are taking this option into account and are constantly monitoring the market.

Yeah, it's like a chicken and egg situation.
But a coin backed by a growing portfolio of income producing property would be cool.
And reducing the coin supply could increase value.. as supply reduced and investors saw the money raised was going to good use.
Perhaps there is some sort of formula to get the balance just right, and allow solid growth.

When you look at the crazy marketcaps of some alt coins based on little but hype, imagine instead a good chunk of that value being backed by a genuine portfolio of commercial property paying dividends to the coinholders, or being used to buy/burn more coins.
invester777

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:33:19 AM

It works 2 ways.
It's not an easy time for ico's right now, when people are seeing 100% gains in a few weeks from just holding the major coins.
kkarlos

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:47:21 AM

When we launched the ico most of the tokens/coins where less than half the price they are now (btc at 5000, eth at 300 and ltc at 50) so the early contributors „paid“ less than the current ones in a mathematical sense but we still understand the feeling of beeing an early backer.

First of all we spent 400,000 USD on marketing which came from our own initial investment. Since the ICO industry skyrocketed since June (where we initially planned the ICO) you can also imagine that the prices for advertisments skyrocketed. In fact the prices went up x10 since June which is crazy. So it is not a lack of marketing funds nor were the funds spent in the wrong place.

Please consider that the Bonus tokens now offered ( 50 % for 150,000 REA) come directly from the Teamtoken pool. Everyone (also the first day investors) will benefit if there are more funds raised.

We also consider the idea of stretching the ICO. The problem ist that we would need massive marketing. Right now we feel that it would be unfair to take marketing funds from the amount raised as this money is supposed to go into the project.

Thank you for explanation.

400k USD seems a decent figure, but if you look at how much money did it bring it counts up to about 4k from 1k spent on advertising. Thanks not impressive but as you said, if the prices skyrocketed (which is something quite easy to believe looking at the current hype) that might be understandable.

You are doing it very right with all the incentives, almost 800k gained since they started. Definitely you shouldn't take the funds for marketing from amount raised. I would say some more incentives, I dont know i.e. extra 1000REA for one random person each extended ICO week (3 weeks only)?
You are ruining your pot obviously - but as you said, everyone will benefit from increased funds pool, including yourself.

In my opinion 2mln $ is miniumum to at least get started, it should get better (and easier to get funds/partners) once everything is LIVE and working well.

btw when will that 2500 rea lottery take place?

realisto

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:27:54 AM

Thank you for explanation.

400k USD seems a decent figure, but if you look at how much money did it bring it counts up to about 4k from 1k spent on advertising. Thanks not impressive but as you said, if the prices skyrocketed (which is something quite easy to believe looking at the current hype) that might be understandable.

You are doing it very right with all the incentives, almost 800k gained since they started. Definitely you shouldn't take the funds for marketing from amount raised. I would say some more incentives, I dont know i.e. extra 1000REA for one random person each extended ICO week (3 weeks only)?
You are ruining your pot obviously - but as you said, everyone will benefit from increased funds pool, including yourself.

In my opinion 2mln $ is miniumum to at least get started, it should get better (and easier to get funds/partners) once everything is LIVE and working well.

btw when will that 2500 rea lottery take place?

We are currently offering a 50% Bonus limited to 150k token, the bonus comes from our founders pool, since the ICO ends on the 25th of December this will be the last promotion we are doing.

The Winner of the Pre-Sale Raffle is 0x694fbefc37a1515d3bcb76b3663f6e8358d150e8

EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:46:10 AM

It's weird how this project can't get so much funding. Maybe you guys should invest more in advertising, cause the idea looks promissor.

Maybe they should invest more in advertising outside crypto industry
realisto

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:34:10 PM

It's weird how this project can't get so much funding. Maybe you guys should invest more in advertising, cause the idea looks promissor.

We have monitored the ICO advertising market very thoroughly and our impression is that currently classic advertising is not working/only working on a very large scale ( 7 digit marketing budgets). The market is overcrowded with illegitimate ICOs shouting impossible gains and touting unfeasible business models, if you stay realistic with your advertising there is now way to be heard trough all that "noise".
That is why we have decided against burning more money on typical advertisements.
Instead we are building our community and try to spread the word about our project via social channels, this approach is working very well but it is obviously slower than bombarding people with adverts for X,000,000 USD.
After all we are at an early stage of development and can see a lot more funding coming in as soon as we can announce the first milestones.

globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:59:52 PM

This project looks very interesting and promising. Although I am yet to go through the whitepaper but by just going through the opening thread I saw a well articulated idea with the future in mind. Disruption of the real estate industry using the blockchain technology is generation increasing interest from across the globe.REALISTO is going to take the lead. I will take time to go through the whitepaper to discover more. Success all the way.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:51:13 PM

We have monitored the ICO advertising market very thoroughly and our impression is that currently classic advertising is not working/only working on a very large scale ( 7 digit marketing budgets). The market is overcrowded with illegitimate ICOs shouting impossible gains and touting unfeasible business models, if you stay realistic with your advertising there is now way to be heard trough all that "noise".
That is why we have decided against burning more money on typical advertisements.
Instead we are building our community and try to spread the word about our project via social channels, this approach is working very well but it is obviously slower than bombarding people with adverts for X,000,000 USD.
After all we are at an early stage of development and can see a lot more funding coming in as soon as we can announce the first milestones.

literate move,
I believe that the advertising of startups in the sphere of crypto-currencies should come from this forum with minimal costs and further increase the influence. But without fanaticism, advertising on TV is not needed.  People who watch TV are hardly interested in crypto sphere Smiley
realisto

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:53:11 AM

literate move,
I believe that the advertising of startups in the sphere of crypto-currencies should come from this forum with minimal costs and further increase the influence. But without fanaticism, advertising on TV is not needed.  People who watch TV are hardly interested in crypto sphere Smiley

We agree, sadly, because some people like to "spam" their ANN-threads heavily to keep it trending on the front-page it is next to impossible to stay visible while keeping a quality information/conversation flow in this forum going.
Afterall we do feel the ICO sphere will change heavily next year and we will still be around to embrace that change.
REALISTO is a company doing an ICO, not a group of people doing an ICO to try to make a company Wink

panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:30:29 PM

literate move,

We agree, sadly, because some people like to "spam" their ANN-threads heavily to keep it trending on the front-page it is next to impossible to stay visible while keeping a quality information/conversation flow in this forum going.
Afterall we do feel the ICO sphere will change heavily next year and we will still be around to embrace that change.
REALISTO is a company doing an ICO, not a group of people doing an ICO to try to make a company Wink

I hope you guys get the attention you deserve. You've got one of the stronger business models out there right now.

realisto

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:16:16 PM

@Panorma
Thank you! We are sure we will get that further down the road!

Less than 24 Hours and less than 100,000 REA token left with 50% Bonus.
Join us now and don´t miss out on this opportunity!
https://tokensale.realisto.io

be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 901

White Russian

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:41:46 AM

Hi, I don't understand how the bonus work, for 0.2eth I get 66rea tokens - it's without 50% bonus?

realisto

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:22:25 AM

Hi, I don't understand how the bonus work, for 0.2eth I get 66rea tokens - it's without 50% bonus?
The Bonus will be delivered within 72 hours after contribution since we have to trigger it manually!

Less than 4 Hours until the ICO closes, we have less than 75.000 REA token with 50% bonus left!

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:41:30 PM

I just moved house so am just settling into our new place so was trying to catch up on the projects I am engaged in. How much did REALISTO manage to raise in the ICO and do you think it is a good start for proceeding to the next level of purchasing real estate now for the pools? I really believe in this project and has it now officially ended? What are the next steps now for REALISTO to move forward and say to do list in the coming first quarter of 2018?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
realisto

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:45:02 AM

I just moved house so am just settling into our new place so was trying to catch up on the projects I am engaged in. How much did REALISTO manage to raise in the ICO and do you think it is a good start for proceeding to the next level of purchasing real estate now for the pools? I really believe in this project and has it now officially ended? What are the next steps now for REALISTO to move forward and say to do list in the coming first quarter of 2018?

Hey Everyone,

our initial ICO has ended just as planned, we raised approx 1.5 million USD and are working on a new roadmap and more funding rounds to reach all the goals we have laid out initially.

albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:14:06 PM

Really good project. I watched this ICO from the beginning and thought it will raise much more investments. Will wait for Platform release and see how real estate tokenization will work for another projects.
macolde

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:39:14 AM

Hi do you have any restriction on the countries?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: