Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere  (Read 17462 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

The bearish market has really made all of our portfolios nose dive but as REALISTO is a project that will give us value over time I will not be selling my REA tokens for a slice of bread that's for sure. All the whales shorting Bitcoin and altcoins now to dump the prices to rock bottom are only going to scoop them up and of course some will exit having made their millions already to enter other asset class markets. I believe tokenization of value projects is the future and if the OLD SCHOOL doesn't like it well they can lump it lol.  I am staying in the classroom of HODLERS.  Grin This token is such low supply it should skyrocket with such a low marketcap once the platform is up and running.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
realisto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Real estate investment on the blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

We are proud to announce our first exchange listing.
From Wednesday 24th of January 12:00 PM UTC you will be able to trade REA against ETH on https://idex.market/

Read the details in our medium post https://medium.com/@realisto

waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

Good to see REA on IDEX almost 2x from ico price. Supply is too  low and also it is first ico that is paying dividend on investment. Hopefully this token will be more valuable than now. 100$ easily till the end of year.
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

Realisto Token has been listed to an exchange but some of the tokens have not been paid yet!
wow, I have never see that again!

Can you please hurry in sending the stakes to the people that spend many of their personal hours on promoting this project
Especially those who participated in the translation program, I am reading that the stakes have been calculated but nothing more

Please also inform this group when it will be done, thank you
Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:36:16 AM

Realisto Token has been listed to an exchange but some of the tokens have not been paid yet!

Can you please hurry in sending the stakes to the people that spend many of their personal hours on promoting this project
Especially those who participated in the translation program, I am reading that the stakes have been calculated but nothing more

Hi,

Indeed Bounty Campaign transfers have been finished some time ago. To my best knowledge, there were few cases where tokens were not send by a mistake. However, in all those cases, issue was solved after interested party informed Realisto (telegram channel, e-mail... there are many ways to do that).

If you have knowledge of any such cases still existing (It is person which was accepted - i.e. marked green on bounty campaign spreadsheet, who didn't receive their tokens) please inform Realisto (preferably on Telegram channel or here) so they can solve the problem. With more than 400+ transactions, mistakes might happen.

Writing such generic "there is problem, solve it, hurry up" message, without providing any specific information is not constructive and doesn't bring you any closer to solve your issue. Any custumer service support requires you to give some details about the issue and Realisto is not different here.

Best Regards!
Aegean Skipper

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

Thanks for you reply!

Please check the spreadsheet with the translations report and for example take 2-3 ETH addresses of a green listed participant
Check them to etherscan.io if they have received the realisto tokens

I will say that they haven't received tokens yet (at least the day that i checked them myself)
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

REALISTO Weekly Update #4

Partnership with Major Exchange Looming Large!

We are on the verge of getting onto a major exchange, with the details being hammered out as you read this. As not all the finer points have been threshed out and we are still negotiating, we feel that it’d be in the best interest of everybody to wait with the final announcement until everything is set down in stone.

But REA token holders may rest assured that it is also in the best interest of the Realisto Team to have a sound and reliably cash-liquid trading place for the REA token. However, once we have finalized the pending deal with the major exchange we mentioned above, it will not be our top priority to get on further exchanges. We feel, instead of running after ever more exchange listings, it is in the best interest of our investors to focus on building the platform. We are, after all, not a pump&dump scheme but a real business operation with a long-term strategy and to foster long-term prospects for our investors.

Platform Development with Powerhouse Development Partner

As to platform development, we are happy to report that we are about to formalize a partnership agreement with a crowdfunding industry powerhouse! Next week sees us going to German banking hub Frankfurt am Main, where we will negotiate the details of a developing partnership. Our new ally is an industry heavyweight who is currently developing crowdfunding solutions for a major German bank. This partnership will contribute immensely to depth and speed of platform development.

New Horizons and New Partnerships

We are still in close contact with potential funding and tech development partners in Dubai. Beginning of March sees us venturing to Dubai to negotiate a partnership agreement which would provide a considerable boost to turning Realisto into a global operation. We’ll keep you posted on that one, because this is a huge opportunity for all of us who are involved in the Realisto project.

Okay, that’s all the news that’s fit to print for this week’s edition of the REALISTO update. Keep at it, people.

https://medium.com/@Realisto/realisto-weekly-update-4-dede42f71d1b
evakka

Activity: 700
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

Hi,

Indeed Bounty Campaign transfers have been finished some time ago. To my best knowledge, there were few cases where tokens were not send by a mistake. However, in all those cases, issue was solved after interested party informed Realisto (telegram channel, e-mail... there are many ways to do that).

If you have knowledge of any such cases still existing (It is person which was accepted - i.e. marked green on bounty campaign spreadsheet, who didn't receive their tokens) please inform Realisto (preferably on Telegram channel or here) so they can solve the problem. With more than 400+ transactions, mistakes might happen.

Writing such generic "there is problem, solve it, hurry up" message, without providing any specific information is not constructive and doesn't bring you any closer to solve your issue. Any custumer service support requires you to give some details about the issue and Realisto is not different here.

Best Regards!

I personally had a matter with my payment as a translator and yesteraday i contact directly to Bit Squirrel in telegram Realisto group.
After my discussion with Bit Squirrel my payment was fulfilled perfectly in some hours and the amount was exaclty the one mentioned in the correspondance spreadsheet.

To whom that think has a problem regarding bounty this guys are doing a good job with their project!
Also I am keeping my tokens for the future!
From my life experience i can recognise a professional and the opposite of course

Thanks again to the team
Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:28:42 PM

Thanks for you reply!

Please check the spreadsheet with the translations report and for example take 2-3 ETH addresses of a green listed participant
Check them to etherscan.io if they have received the realisto tokens

I will say that they haven't received tokens yet (at least the day that i checked them myself)

Hi again,

You need to remember that not every green-listed participant (i.e. approved to make translations for Realisto) did deliver documents and consequently is eligible for token award. Everything is listed on the spreadsheet so can be verified any time. Nevertheless, I took some time and made a check as well. As a result, I found only one translation participant who indeed hasn't received reward yet and I pushed this information directly to the Realisto team. They are investigating it, and just like every other issue, which has been found so far it will be solved too.

Thank you a lot for your wakefulness! Smiley

I personally had a matter with my payment as a translator and yesteraday i contact directly to Bit Squirrel in telegram Realisto group.
After my discussion with Bit Squirrel my payment was fulfilled perfectly in some hours and the amount was exaclty the one mentioned in the correspondance spreadsheet.

To whom that think has a problem regarding bounty this guys are doing a good job with their project!
Also I am keeping my tokens for the future!
From my life experience i can recognise a professional and the opposite of course

Thanks again to the team

Thank you a lot for your kind words! Always happy to help Smiley
albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:18:58 PM

I am really happy to see REA token on the first exchange. The price is not yet maybe so high as well as volumens. But it is natural... I believe this project will show working Platform soon and those who dumped REA tokens at early stages will feel sad...
Aegean Skipper

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:29:43 PM

Indeed bit squarel you are right

Thank you for your cooperation, i am also having some tokens and i will hold them
Good luck with the progress and nice to see that the tread is still live and updated

i am following for future news
itranslate

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:28:06 PM

Indeed bit squarel you are right

Thank you for your cooperation, i am also having some tokens and i will hold them
Good luck with the progress and nice to see that the tread is still live and updated

i am following for future news
I agree with you! I also have a few Realisto tokens and believe that the price will raise upto 5 USD / REA this year. I don't expect x10, but this project have potential for smooth growth.
AsepHendar27

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

good luck for this project, I hope soon enter the exchange if ico finished
albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

good luck for this project, I hope soon enter the exchange if ico finished
The token is already listed on IDEX exhange. The volumes are still not high but still it is possible to buy/sell there.
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:17:10 AM

This looks very interesting! I cannot wait to see more. Real estate can finally be accessible to anyone, not just the rich!
itranslate

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

It would be realy interesting to observe how will act real-estate backed token in conditions when major crypto loose value. However, maybe REA token is not the case yet - as it just listed and no real asserts have been purchased yet...
lawbreaker_top

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

are there any partnership and collaboration with companies?
JohnEther
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:02:40 PM

When do we get our bonus?
streetblstk

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:04:00 AM

Guys, good news. REA added to exchange yobit.net.
https://yobit.net/en/trade/REA/BTC
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:32:56 PM

REALISTO Weekly Update #5

Don’t fret: REALISTO has nothing to fear from crypto volatility!

While the world is staring at tanking crypto prices, we at REALISTO can only say that this latest development is of supreme indifference to us. We have said from the start that we have a sound and long-term business model which will provide safe haven from the vagaries of a volatile crypto market. But even more important: we have absolutely nothing to fear from impending regulation and legislation! The REALISTO platform will be completely in line with all existing and coming regulation. We are here to stay — and here to grow! More and more big investors, as well as large banks are sitting down with us and talk about the future of our (and yes, yours too!) enterprise.

Diversifying the REALISTO business model: asset management on the blockchain

In our efforts to develop a multi-use platform that goes beyond the real estate business, we have naturally explored all avenues in which our idea might be put to its most effective use. The REALISTO business model is more and more recognized as being truly disruptive for all kinds of asset management and securities emissions. Our new partners from a major Germany-based banking house have quickly picked up on the immensely cost-saving nature and potential transparency of our venture. Using the platform as a virtual digital asset management hub, we will be able to break the (costly!) dependency on clearing houses, custodian banks, securities exchanges and brokers. Our platform is the ideal place for quick, reliable and faultless crowd funding and crowd lending. Low cost and accessibility for any size investor or borrower will leave old-style asset management in the dust.

The best news is that dependency on the crypto market — and its volatility — is no longer a problem for us, because we at REALISTO will be able to emit our own “securities” that directly relate to existing currencies like Euro or Dollar.

Platform development is now clearly structured, and several partner companies have been assigned their tasks. A new, detailed timeline has been set up and the beta launch is timed for the end of Q1 in 2018.

The REALISTO platform is becoming a reality fast. And it is not just another app, but a serious business designed for long-term growth. A business that is sound, reliable and unafraid of any regulation that may come.

If that isn’t good news, we don’t know what is. More exciting news next week!

https://medium.com/@Realisto/realisto-weekly-update-5-a260708d3f43
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: