Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:05:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere  (Read 17462 times)
Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:51:05 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 12:51:25 PM by Inc_BitSquirrel

are there any partnership and collaboration with companies?

Due to the business character and secrecy of such agreements, Realisto cannot announce them publicly yet. Nevertheless, it has been mentioned multiple times on Realisto medium channel that market response is quite significant - you can read more here: https://medium.com/@Realisto. For instance, in a near future Realisto CEOs will travel to Dubai as a result of ongoing business partnerships and collaborations negotiations.

When do we get our bonus?

Which bonus do you have in mind? To my best knowledge all bonuses have been already sent some time ago. If you suspect any mistake please write about it in more details, preferably on Realisto Telegram Channel.

What is new ??
ATLANT ATL is same

I don't know, have you noticed but in the world there isn't just one company which makes computers, just one company which makes cars or just one company which makes software... etc. Wink That is completely natural and even healthy for the market to have multiple players involved. Time & market will eventually verify which business model and approach is better.

Best Regards!
itranslate

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:10:02 PM

It is really cool that the REA token will be backed by real estate. As it was stated above it will protect from volatility. But does it also mean that REA token can not gain value like x10?
SuperTROL

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:34:02 AM

It is really cool that the REA token will be backed by real estate. As it was stated above it will protect from volatility. But does it also mean that REA token can not gain value like x10?

У ниx нa caйтe нaпиcaнo https://ico.realisto.io/  Cтoимocть тoкeнa REA (ocнoвaннaя нa кypce ETH/USD - 330 дoллapoв CШA):

http://joxi.ru/krDMOa9I0lQ6Pm Xoтитe вepьтe, xoтитe нeт  Smiley

The cost of the REA token (based on the ETH / USD rate of $ 330):
Deuther12332

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:23:51 AM

GIVE MY MY MONEY BACK !!!!!!!!!!
I month gone , no answer from support !!!!!
2018-01-11 01:14:03
11808.03941145 TRX
0xf1f452926221640aff44222df65066b0995bca71ca4ae103088be0c2cdfb30c1
Deuther12332

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

Give me my money back !!!!!
Waiting for one month already!!!!!
11808.03941145 TRX
Inc_BitSquirrel

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:03:37 PM

Why it should mean that? There is no correlation between those two facts whatsoever Smiley

As you stated REA token will be backed by real estate investments. Consequently it will generate you continuous income from Real Estate ROI. Moreover, it will generate you income from platform fees as well. As a result you have two continuous cash flows, which will scale with platform growth. There simply no reason why it could not gain 10x or more in value.

Give me my money back !!!!!
Waiting for one month already!!!!!
11808.03941145 TRX

Dude, I have no idea what do you want or why do you write it here. This thread is not about TRX, neither is customer support for any exchange. Stop spaming this thread!
bitmaster137

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

it added in yobit

https://yobit.net/en/trade/REA/BTC
albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:43:48 PM

It is really great news that REA token is now listed at Yobit exchange! However, volumes are still low. Anyway let's way the launch of the Realisto Platform. At least till this moment Realisto team is following the roadmap quit well!
SuperTROL

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:42:32 PM

New Exchange Listing: YoBit

We are happy to announce that Yobit enabled trading for REA Tokens. From now on you can trade REA against BTC/ETH/DOGE/WAVES/RUR and USD.

YoBit with its daily trading volume of over 40m USD is a great addition for our ecosystem and we are still in the process of building up a relationship with a major exchange as mentioned in our previous update. We are looking forward to share those great news shortly via our media channels.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

Low volume on yobit, Its been 1 month now REA listed on IDEX but still not added on coinmarketcap. But i personally believe in this project. The team is very supportive in there telegram group even after ico. Hopefully the will work hard to deliver what they promised.
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:15:50 AM

REALISTO Weekly Update #6

this week we have no „hard“ news for you, but nevertheless want to keep you abreast of ongoing activities. First of, and most important, we are steadily going forward with platform development, hitting no snags other than wishing we could be even faster. In order to create the greatest possible impact with the launch of our platform, we are busily at work to form partnerships that will add considerable drive to our efforts in becoming the first and only fully regulated blockchain investment hub.

Meet REALISTO

We are also on our way to show our faces in the blockchain industry, and to this end we aspire to attend the Blockshow Europe in May. Right before that we are at CrowdCon in Frankfurt in March and at BAFIN-Tech Berlin, which is one of the most important gatherings of the regulatory and law-making scene. There will be a host of other opportunities for us to fly the REALISTO flag, which we will announce upon confirmation. We are looking foward to meet as much members of our community in 2018.

Market down, markets up — well, that’s what markets do…

As to recent market developments, we can only say that from our standpoint it’s all good: we are a long-term business venture, not speculators, and the fact that, apparently, most of the “bad” money is getting out of crypto and that the doubters have left the playing field, it is clear sailing from here on in. For everybody who sees the blockchain and ICOs as feasible and above-board instruments for business this is indeed good news! As to pending regulation itself, recent signals from the SEC and the Commodities Futures Trading Commission allow a more positive outlook as to the impact of such regulation. But here at REALISTO we think, that offering honest business models will go a long way in convincing regulators and the public that the blockchain will create real-life value for all concerned.

https://medium.com/@Realisto/realisto-weekly-update-6-897135975aad
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:58:36 PM

It is great to see news from Realisto team! I believe that this team can achieve the stated milestones and soon we will see the Platform. I would like to ask about Core and Opportunity Pools. Is there already plans about real estate for these Pools?
Inc_BitSquirrel

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

It is great to see news from Realisto team! I believe that this team can achieve the stated milestones and soon we will see the Platform. I would like to ask about Core and Opportunity Pools. Is there already plans about real estate for these Pools?

Hi! As stated in Medium announcements provided on https://medium.com/@realisto, current Realisto focus is on platform development, which should be finished around Q1 2018. That is currently the best course of action, taking into account ICO results and market condition. Core & Opportunity pools, will be addressed just after second funding round is done.

Best Regards!
practicaltexan

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

I know the realisto team decided to focus on platform development before investing in stable assets like real estate that would include an ROI.....I am a US customer so wasn't able to be a part of the ICO.  I bought some using IDEX  which was a dream using my ledger.  Way better than etherdelta.   

Is it true based on the whitepaper that the # of tokens is really capped at 3 mil?  or did I read it wrong? 

Cause if this is even slightly successful this has way less coins than even bitcoin. 

Anyone with more information or research want to debate it?  Cause I've been reading a lot of white papers and trying to keep up with about 10 projects like this one and dragonchain. 

Thoughts?
Inc_BitSquirrel

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:58:19 PM

I know the realisto team decided to focus on platform development before investing in stable assets like real estate that would include an ROI.....I am a US customer so wasn't able to be a part of the ICO.  I bought some using IDEX  which was a dream using my ledger.  Way better than etherdelta.  

Is it true based on the whitepaper that the # of tokens is really capped at 3 mil?  or did I read it wrong?  

Cause if this is even slightly successful this has way less coins than even bitcoin.  

Anyone with more information or research want to debate it?  Cause I've been reading a lot of white papers and trying to keep up with about 10 projects like this one and dragonchain.  

Thoughts?

Hi!

Yes, there are currently 3.6 M tokens and there won't be any more (https://etherscan.io/token/0x767ba2915ec344015a7938e3eedfec2785195d05). Among those 3.6 M Tokens, 2M is being hold for 2nd funding round (should happen around Q2 2018).

So in general you are right, the absolute value of existing REA tokens is smaller than the absolute value of existing Bitcoins. However, in the end the number of tokens/coins is just an abstract and arbitrary number. Please remember that bitcoin also has decimal number of 8, whereas REA token's decimal number is 18! Smiley

To sum up - Max number of Bitcoins or Max number of REA tokens doesn't mean anything if you take it out of context of their potential Market Capital (and how many of them are circulating). Without Market Capital context, it is simply a number... nothing more.

Best Regards
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

It is really great news that REA token is now listed at Yobit exchange! However, volumes are still low. Anyway let's way the launch of the Realisto Platform. At least till this moment Realisto team is following the roadmap quit well!

Yobit isn't very good. Many people refrain from depositing money and trading there because they are anonymous and could stop operating any moment. Would be good to see REA traded elsewhere very soon.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bestcryptoexistence

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

This project looks really convenient for all kinds of investors.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

It looks like small community for Realisto and also this thread is not too much active but I want to know that when is the launch date of platform. Price is almost half than ico price.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

It looks like small community for Realisto and also this thread is not too much active but I want to know that when is the launch date of platform. Price is almost half than ico price.

They should really be focussing on development and getting some results done to encourage people to believe in the vision of Realisto.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Inc_BitSquirrel

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:38:12 PM

According to the information shared on Realisto Medium channel (https://medium.com/@Realisto) platform development should be finished with the end of Q1 2018. Consequently, we are not so far away from that Smiley The current focus of Realisto is to deliver MVP version of their platform and perform first dividend payouts.

When it comes to the REA token Price, I believe it is really hard to state that "price is almost half then ico price". Most of all, the actual trading volume is really small as most of the Realisto community hold their REA for dividend payouts. In current situation even one bounty dumper can significantly "lower" the price. It is nothing special, as it happens to every coin/token with initial small trading volume and which is not a pump & dump scheme.

They should really be focussing on development and getting some results done to encourage people to believe in the vision of Realisto.

That is like exactly what is happening in Realisto right now Smiley As stated above, you can get Realisto updates on their Medium Channel: https://medium.com/@Realisto

Best Regards!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: