Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 [552] 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243204 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

is this OK?  Huh Huh Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5067231.0

slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

SKUNK have you any problem?

bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

No - its not OK.  This is still our official forum.  We could ask that the thread is taken down unless its marked non-official, or supporter.
For now, I just posted there that its not official.

This is why we eventually need a continuity plan, DAO based (not 501c3 based) that organizes our 'organization level' assets, to prevent one user from going rogue and making biblepay into something it wasnt intended (like Non-Christian for example).

For now, I mentioned a while back I would share control (with our website keys for example) with a few trusted people to create seeds for this next org - I originally said when we reach approx $20 million market cap but I have been adjusting that early based on west coast consultants and Dev continuity requirements. 

The important thing to know for now is I am the founder, and I created biblepay, and I control the official web site and own the domain.  I can still officially say where our official forum is until this new DAO org with assets is created.

This forum is our official forum for new exposure.  Forum.biblepay.org is our official forum.

It is necessary to work with me as Founder until all measures of continuity are addressed.
We are working on something, very very promising right now, and we really need to come together as a community.

I still manage development resources, talk to devs, and create releases.  You cant possibly expect to have a fractured community with a Social Media campaign that is not in alignment with what our devs are doing and our next release.  A divided house will fall.

Please come together and support me, and as I said on the reddit thread I promise to be nice and malleable. 

I apologize for coming across in a harsh way to anyone.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

Stay tuned for a major discussion thread later today, that appears to be very, very promising for BiblePay.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
thesnat21

Activity: 490
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

No - its not OK.  This is still our official forum.  We could ask that the thread is taken down unless its marked non-official, or supporter.
For now, I just posted there that its not official.

This is why we eventually need a continuity plan, DAO based (not 501c3 based) that organizes our 'organization level' assets, to prevent one user from going rogue and making biblepay into something it wasnt intended (like Non-Christian for example).

For now, I mentioned a while back I would share control (with our website keys for example) with a few trusted people to create seeds for this next org - I originally said when we reach approx $20 million market cap but I have been adjusting that early based on west coast consultants and Dev continuity requirements. 

The important thing to know for now is I am the founder, and I created biblepay, and I control the official web site and own the domain.  I can still officially say where our official forum is until this new DAO org with assets is created.

This forum is our official forum for new exposure.  Forum.biblepay.org is our official forum.

It is necessary to work with me as Founder until all measures of continuity are addressed.
We are working on something, very very promising right now, and we really need to come together as a community.

I still manage development resources, talk to devs, and create releases.  You cant possibly expect to have a fractured community with a Social Media campaign that is not in alignment with what our devs are doing and our next release.  A divided house will fall.

Please come together and support me, and as I said on the reddit thread I promise to be nice and malleable. 

I apologize for coming across in a harsh way to anyone.

I agree with this, we cannot spread our current limited resources more ..  I am eager to see a DAO, but I don't want to lose track of what we have accomplished thus far.

Where there are humans we will always have trouble...  unfortunately

What we need to focus on is why we are here.   We have some hiccups but our mission is clear, Represent Christ!

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

From https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5067231.msg47868086#msg47868086

** Warning:  Not official **

Rob, don't spread FUD that it's "risky" to use this thread,

Hi inblue, Please do not post messages here that violate the guidelines.  If you continue to do so you will be banned.

Multiple times I asked you to email me if you have any personal problems but you are afraid to.  Rob@biblepay.org.  Im waiting.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
inblue

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:31:10 PM

Togo, amazing work on the first post design! It's very clear and easy to see all info. Could we have OP in this thread updated with it please?

Let's first see if we can hear an apology from you to me for :
Claiming that I was hiding proposals
Claiming that I am dishonest
Recognizing that it was a misunderstanding on your part

And I will apologize back to you and move forward in a positive light.

Um, what are you talking about, the proof is right there - you've hidden the previous proposal from your website and made a new one, misleading users that there are not so many negative votes on that proposals, and rigging the voting system in your favor, so that your proposal could pass. This is the 100% undeniable truth, with proof on the blockchain which will never go away, no matter how hard you want it.

Also, read this:

Why Making People Apologize For Their Mistakes Is A Bad Idea
https://www.forbes.com/sites/markmurphy/2017/07/22/why-making-people-apologize-for-their-mistakes-is-a-bad-idea/

It will be a good start on your way to becoming more mature.
inblue

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:32:44 PM

Seriously, everyone here should read this:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markmurphy/2017/07/22/why-making-people-apologize-for-their-mistakes-is-a-bad-idea/
thesnat21

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

There is no "official" in a decentralized project. And Togo is one of BiblePay's most loyal users.

Rob, don't spread FUD that it's "risky" to use this thread, when he posted all information correctly, all links go where they should, I checked. It's actually more "risky" to use your thread where you don't update it for months and a new user could go to an old link, see old information and generally get dizzy from the jumbled mess the post is.

inblue: please check your attitude,   I don't think it is bad to have an "official" thread (look at any other coin/project on BCT)...  

I do agree the main post should be maintained regularly(honestly I have not looked at it in a while),  and we can have that discussion.

But lets keep this thread more positive.

I'm more concerned with user/information dilution.  

If you see old/outdated stuff can you post that here? We(community managers) will address it with Rob to get the main post updated.

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

Togo, amazing work on the first post design! It's very clear and easy to see all info. Could we have OP in this thread updated with it please?

Let's first see if we can hear an apology from you to me for :
Claiming that I was hiding proposals
Claiming that I am dishonest
Recognizing that it was a misunderstanding on your part

And I will apologize back to you and move forward in a positive light.

Um, what are you talking about, the proof is right there - you've hidden the previous proposal from your website and made a new one, misleading users that there are not so many negative votes on that proposals, and rigging the voting system in your favor, so that your proposal could pass. This is the 100% undeniable truth, with proof on the blockchain which will never go away, no matter how hard you want it.

Also, read this:

It will be a good start on your way to becoming more mature.

No, you misinterpret the feature in the pool - and misconstrue its use - any proposal can be voted on and any one user, not just me, can enter a second proposal if they wish to risk the 2500 bbp.  Same as dash - if you wish to risk 5 dash you can enter multiple dash proposals, and ask users to vote on the latest.  

I'm warning you to be a team player on this thread, and show respect in every post, or you will end up being banned.  Im starting to report your posts to the mods as they violate our community guidelines.  They attempt to mischaracterize our feature to be dishonest, while Me, as the creator clearly explain the usefulness of the feature.  Compassion uses it, BLOOM uses it, and its not dishonest.  A losing proposal is a losing proposal.  People have to pay more to re-enter another instance.  It still needs voted in.

You really need to start acting as a man and not a whiny baby InBlue.  Im acting professional and giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Please remove your bad attitude from our forum.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
inblue

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

** Warning:  Not official **

Hi inblue, Please do not post messages here that violate the guidelines.  If you continue to do so you will be banned.

Multiple times I asked you to email me if you have any personal problems but you are afraid to.  Rob@biblepay.org.  Im waiting.

No, the messages violate your brain, not any guidelines.

And how ironic that you call me afraid, yet you are clearly afraid because you always want to hide in private conversations! Cheesy Why not be a man and speak in front of everyone? Instead, you delete messages and you manipulate everyone individually in private. Also, you are even more rude in private, so I can't see any upside to that.
thesnat21

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

Seriously, everyone here should read this:

I agree with this,   imho, a forced apology is worse than no apology.   The heart is what really matters in any interaction.

inblue

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:41:45 PM

inblue: please check your attitude

Rob attacked me because I praised Togo's redesigned OP. Is that normal to you? And then he wanted me to apologize for my "lies", but I spoke the truth, it's in the blockchain, I will link it again if needed. And he also attacked Togo naming him "rogue" and naming "risky" his totally clean thread (which I checked).

We(community managers) will address it with Rob to get the main post updated.

Lol, good luck with that, we've been trying that for months and for many times separated in time.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:46:02 PM

** Warning:  Not official **

Hi inblue, Please do not post messages here that violate the guidelines.  If you continue to do so you will be banned.

Multiple times I asked you to email me if you have any personal problems but you are afraid to.  Rob@biblepay.org.  Im waiting.

No, the messages violate your brain, not any guidelines.

And how ironic that you call me afraid, yet you are clearly afraid because you always want to hide in private conversations! Cheesy Why not be a man and speak in front of everyone? Instead, you delete messages and you manipulate everyone individually in private. Also, you are even more rude in private, so I can't see any upside to that.

I realize you don't see an upside in it - but since I have to explain this to you - I guess Ill go ahead and do it:
This is not the place to dump your lists of unfounded inaccurate attacks.  Im telling you if you would have emailed me, I would have worked through every one until you had no choice but to reply with an apology (since the truth stands), and we would have saved the drama here.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
thesnat21

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

inblue: please check your attitude

Rob attacked me because I praised Togo's redesigned OP. Is that normal to you? And then he wanted me to apologize for my "lies", but I spoke the truth, it's in the blockchain, I will link it again if needed. And he also attacked Togo naming him "rogue" and naming "risky" his totally clean thread (which I checked).

I don't agree with ANY of the attacks going on here...  I think it's more how you spoke it than what was said.

We(community managers) will address it with Rob to get the main post updated.

Lol, good luck with that, we've been trying that for months and for many times separated in time.

I see you blocked me from PM's as well I'm not sure why...   I would like to discuss further with you but I don't think every conversation needs to be in public.

We were trying to start with a clean slate where t-mike and I were helping to maintain things here, and so far there have been issues that have been resolved due to this.

I must have missed posts, or frankly wasn't worried about the OP so never considered it before..  Can you start fresh and give it a chance?

inblue

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:49:33 PM

Same as dash - if you wish to risk 5 dash you can enter multiple dash proposals, and ask users to vote on the latest.

NOPE, NOT SAME. In Dash the old proposal would stay visible!

A losing proposal is a losing proposal. People have to pay more to re-enter another instance. It still needs voted in.

A losing proposal is a losing proposal? Well, that's exactly what I'm advocating, but that's exactly what's NOT the case with the incident you made. You made a losing proposal into a not-losing-proposal-anymore. You practically removed all the negative votes. And then those who voted negative didn't see the new proposal or they simply thought "well I voted already for that proposal" and of course they will not vote again.

You really need to start acting as a man and not a whiny baby InBlue. Im acting professional and giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Um, you started this when you attacked me because I praised Togo's redesigned OP, lol.
inblue

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:52:12 PM

Im telling you if you would have emailed me, I would have worked through every one until you had no choice but to reply with an apology (since the truth stands), and we would have saved the drama here.

Why don't you then work through every issue here? What is the difference? Why do you need to hide?

And the truth doesn't choose sides, it is the truth. You can't bend truth.

Also, I see you didn't take my advice and read this:
inblue

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

I see you blocked me from PM's as well I'm not sure why...   I would like to discuss further with you but I don't think every conversation needs to be in public.

Tell me one reason why. We're talking about project-related things, not our personal lives.

We were trying to start with a clean slate where t-mike and I were helping to maintain things here

Yes, I respect your and tmike's effort very much. Everything was well until user bible_pay showed up again. And wasn't the deal that he will retreat from this place? I can't remember your exact words.
vahtis

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:29:38 PM

Tell me one reason why. We're talking about project-related things, not our personal lives.

We were trying to start with a clean slate where t-mike and I were helping to maintain things here

Yes, I respect your and tmike's effort very much. Everything was well until user bible_pay showed up again. And wasn't the deal that he will retreat from this place? I can't remember your exact words.

As an outsider to this heated conversation I agree with you. Rob seems to be amazing developer. But like myself and many of us developers we are not good at public discussions. This thread was going to right way as people were quite polite and there was lot of answers and improvements.
Nowadays I feel fearful as I see that rob has written to this thread.
sunk818

Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 05:29:53 PM

Proof of Orphan Mining: https://wiki.biblepay.org/Concept_POOM

I see you blocked me from PM's as well I'm not sure why...   I would like to discuss further with you but I don't think every conversation needs to be in public.

If a proposal is voted down, I'd say live with it. At least wait a month before you try again. Why do people get to re-submit a second proposal if the first one is voted down? I don't think any proposal should ever be hidden. It really is an insult to the entire process when people treat it like a working document. Oh, let's just change the proposal's intent on the fly or re-submit it because the BBP amount is wrong. Proposal process needs to be treated with the utmost respect.

Pages: « 1 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 [552] 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: