Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:23:23 PM

About to send some BBP but can't locate the Input button to select the source.

Windows wallet v1.1.1.7 (64-bit)

Have you enabled 'coin control features'?  Settings > options > wallet > coin control features

Got it, thanks Jaap!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zthomasz

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:30:50 PM

jaapgvk too late ... im trolling here almost 6 months about version for wallets ... when on discord wrote ppl from ETC,BURST,ETH our whitepaper=all laughed on me why im on biblepay.... all wrote looks horrible our web

i shamed for it

I can imagine slovakia, and I agree that both the whitepaper and especially the website are in need of an update. I'm convinced that we are a rough diamond.

All I can say is that the website is being worked on, and I hope that we can have something we can all be proud of by the end of the month. I think that first looks are very important.

I don't want to spark a war-of-the-words Jaap, but other than your criticism and a few requests for links and PODC related edits, the feedback since upgrading biblepay.org has been overwhelmingly positive. Our current website is both functional and attractive, your chronic suggesting that isn't so is beginning to look self serving.

Cute Edit:  Smiley
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:32:42 PM

zthomasz can i to start to critic where is bugs,mistakes, basic elementary problems?  Wink hm? first....check my problem what i wrote here/posted here screen  Roll Eyes

zthomasz

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:36:07 PM

I finally got around to making a transparent automagically upgraded PNG for the web site, feel free to embed this in wordpress:

https://pool.biblepay.org/images/announce.png

I updated the OP also.

Edit: Please keep the <object> dynamic iframe version that Tom has been using also, in case we have minor updates in between narrative changes.

Thanks, will add it to the site.
zthomasz

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:38:52 PM

zthomasz can i to start to critic where is bugs,mistakes, basic elementary problems?  Wink hm? first....check my problem what i wrote here/posted here screen  Roll Eyes

Certainly, but your content submissions have to be approved by Jaap, Togo & April ... I'm not the designer or author, just the construction mule who builds according to the plan.

lol
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

jaap togo and april is web designers?  when im asked almost 25 ppl in my work all miners from SVK group all told that is bad build,texts is behind colors etc ..... check webs first 25 coins from cryptoworld and youll be crying how elegant/stylish is that webs

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:52:20 PM

Slovakia, how is your draft of the whitepaper going? is it ready for review?

bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:06:33 PM

jaapgvk too late ... im trolling here almost 6 months about version for wallets ... when on discord wrote ppl from ETC,BURST,ETH our whitepaper=all laughed on me why im on biblepay.... all wrote looks horrible our web

i shamed for it

I can imagine slovakia, and I agree that both the whitepaper and especially the website are in need of an update. I'm convinced that we are a rough diamond.

All I can say is that the website is being worked on, and I hope that we can have something we can all be proud of by the end of the month. I think that first looks are very important.

I don't want to spark a war-of-the-words Jaap, but other than your criticism and a few requests for links and PODC related edits, the feedback since upgrading biblepay.org has been overwhelmingly positive. Our current website is both functional and attractive, your chronic suggesting that isn't so is beginning to look self serving.

I don't think Jaap was being critical to you Tom, I think he was taking the high road to Slovakia Smiley.

I can't believe I am saying this, this feels strange,  LOL.

Anyway Slovakia I'll take a look at using more modern colors on the pool.  Like I said a while back, I don't want to support ISIS anyway, I think Jesus' colors would be more consistent with our Maroon/Gold logo...

On a side note, a Stratis masternode is over $1 million already, at today's depressed prices, interesting.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
noxpost

Activity: 235
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

Not to insert myself into a potential firefight here, but if there's a particular section of the whitepaper that we're unhappy with, I would be happy to take a stab at drafting an update - even working with anyone else who is interested. I will say that I have seen other whitepapers that present the data in a little more elegant way, or perhaps show more detail (for instance, I ended up reading the Dash whitepaper to better understand masternodes/sanctuaries and the payment schedules associated) - but I wouldn't say that there's a problem with the whitepaper we have today, especially considering the Wiki is pretty robust.

Is the concern content, presentation/formatting, missing information, a combination of these, or something else entirely?
dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:21:36 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 09:50:12 PM by dave_bbp

exec stakebalance pulls coins with more than 6 confirms of age, so if you wait a couple blocks then enable coin control, then go into the Send page and take a look at each coins age in depth-in-chain, see if all coins are > 6 in depth, then the 'exec stakebalance' should be high again.

PODC update should work at that point automatically.

Ah I see, good to know. Smiley
Meanwhile at first it looked like everything was ok (getboincinfo showed my whole balance as utxoweight), but it seems like approx. an hour ago my wallet sent out 3 podcupdates in 2 minutes and the utxoweight is broken again. Sad
What is really interesting about this is that those 3 podcupdates each account for exactly one third of my total balance, meaning those combined would indeed give my whole stakebalance. I have no idea why the wallet is dividing this, but right now my utxoweight is exactly 1/3 of what it should be. Any ideas?

Edit: just for the fun of it i'm gonna stop all the other miners/wallet copies completely until tomorrow, let's see if this sobers things up. Wink
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:39:13 PM

i shamed for it

I don't think Jaap was being critical to you Tom, I think he was taking the high road to Slovakia Smiley.

Well actually, I was being critical. And furthermore, I don't like the passive-aggressive way in which I'm being addressed by Thomas right now (but maybe I'm interpreting things wrong). I'm actually quite frustrated at the moment.

Everyone can know that I really dislike the current website. This is my opinion:
It doesn't look modern.
It isn't clean.
Information is presented in a very disorganized way.

And it's frustrating to me that Thomas is holding the keys. If it was up to me, I would have transformed that website into something that is actually appealing to crypto-crowds a long time ago.

I'm only doing this because I want what is best for this community. I don't believe that I'm a minority with my criticisms of the current website. But if I'm wrong, please enlighten me.

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:41:07 PM

Not to insert myself into a potential firefight here, but if there's a particular section of the whitepaper that we're unhappy with, I would be happy to take a stab at drafting an update - even working with anyone else who is interested. I will say that I have seen other whitepapers that present the data in a little more elegant way, or perhaps show more detail (for instance, I ended up reading the Dash whitepaper to better understand masternodes/sanctuaries and the payment schedules associated) - but I wouldn't say that there's a problem with the whitepaper we have today, especially considering the Wiki is pretty robust.

Is the concern content, presentation/formatting, missing information, a combination of these, or something else entirely?

I don't have a problem with the current whitepaper in terms of presentation. And yes, we do have a wealth of information in the wiki. Maybe a suggestion would be to integrate some of our latest implementations (especially PoDC) into the whitepaper.

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:56:48 PM

I don't have a problem with the current whitepaper in terms of presentation. And yes, we do have a wealth of information in the wiki. Maybe a suggestion would be to integrate some of our latest implementations (especially PoDC) into the whitepaper.
I'm happy to help here. Particularly in formatting as I am very experienced in LaTeX so I should be able to give it a professional finish once we have the correct words.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:57:11 PM

exec stakebalance pulls coins with more than 6 confirms of age, so if you wait a couple blocks then enable coin control, then go into the Send page and take a look at each coins age in depth-in-chain, see if all coins are > 6 in depth, then the 'exec stakebalance' should be high again.

PODC update should work at that point automatically.

Ah I see, good to know. Smiley
Meanwhile at first it looked like everything was ok (getboincinfo showed my whole balance as utxoweight), but it seems like approx. an hour ago my wallet sent out 3 podcupdates in 2 minutes and the utxoweight is broken again. Sad
What is really interesting about this is that those 3 podcupdates each account for exactly one third of my total balance, meaning those combined would indeed give my whole stakebalance. I have no idea why the wallet is dividing this, but right now my utxoweight is exactly 1/3 of what it should be. Any ideas?

Edit: just for the fun of it i'm gonna stop all the other miners/wallet copies completely until tomorrow, let's see if this sobers things up. Wink

Wait, I know the problem dude.

Before 1.1.1.7 the wallet was not smart enough to parse negative numbers.  

You need 1.1.1.7 on the 2nd and 3rd miners with 'utxooverride=-1' set, then it will actually interpret the negative number as a number, and then heed the warning not to stake  PODC update...  Yes I think you need Lights update Smiley.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
zthomasz

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

I can't believe I am saying this, this feels strange,  LOL.

Anyway Slovakia I'll take a look at using more modern colors on the pool.  Like I said a while back, I don't want to support ISIS anyway, I think Jesus' colors would be more consistent with our Maroon/Gold logo...

On a side note, a Stratis masternode is over $1 million already, at today's depressed prices, interesting.

I didn't take Jaap's criticism personally, I just don't see the need to criticize. There are better ways to communicate desire for better quality.  Jaap is a great asset to this project. We've talked on the phone, he has a great attitude and enthusiasm for BBP. We're already working together to build a better product.

Apparently there's a lack of awareness of what is planned and where we are on the timeline. The original website served it's purpose for a time, we decided to do an initial makeover and now that's done. We've made several improvements since then, and the next phase will improve it even more. A good website is never finished, it's always growing and improving.

... "Taking The High Road to Slovakia" sounds like a song ... lol ... it's funny when we see ourselves and each other in action. Sometimes we just have to stop and chuckle. Thank the Lord we're all growing and improving despite ourselves.

side note:  I look forward to the day BiblePay Sanctuaries are valued at over $1M each ... I think we'll all look back and laugh at some of our early antics in the forum.
zthomasz

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:58:33 PM

I finally got around to making a transparent automagically upgraded PNG for the web site, feel free to embed this in wordpress:

I updated the OP also.

Edit: Please keep the <object> dynamic iframe version that Tom has been using also, in case we have minor updates in between narrative changes.

To make sure I understand ... just embed the .png link and it will automagically update ... do we have control of the font style and size?
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

PSA: In New Zealand, mining rewards and sanctuary payouts are taxable as income tax according to recently release guidance.
http://www.ird.govt.nz/income-tax-individual/cryptocurrency-qa.html#01

You may like to consider your obligations in your home country.

Regarding what we write to each other, I try to remember when typing something that there is the power of life and death in the tongue. I try to give life with my words. I am not perfect, so sorry if I have failed any of you in this respect. But we press on towards the goal of perfection.
God Bless.
znjrols5

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

I'm pretty sure that my WCGRAC is wrong in biblepay network... Yesterday at some point, 'exec totalrac' showed around 12k RAC, and later that day around 9k RAC. Through 'exec getboincinfo' I saw that my RAH RAC was the same (it should have been), and my WCG RAC jumped. After that it dropped, but I am constantly working on WCG (since it was added to biblepay), so it should only go up monotonically the first two weeks (since RAC is two week average, afaik). I didn't experience these problems with RAH, before WCG was implemented in biblepay network.
So, at the moment of writing, my WCG RAC reported through getboincinfo is 2972, but my BOINC shows around 7.5k. I know it should have some latency, show a bit lower than 7.5k, but my WCG RAC on BOINC was around 3k two days ago. My cpid is 307c54df37dd7a158ef9fd7dfe1a1815

So since we are integrated a little closer with RAH, I have the core wallet showing you the "current live" RAH RAC when you type exec getboincinfo using their XML call (just for cosmetic use for the user - the Sanc actually gets the RAH RAC from the nightly back-end files to allow them to come to consensus easier, thats why your RAH rac on getboincinfo is more current than the superblock view report), but anyway, WCG is a little different- when they merged with IBM, they removed some of the boinc XML calls - so we cant get the WCG RAC the same way, so we actually use the nightly WCG dump files for their RAC.  Their RAC is exported to our network once per night at 00:00:00 UTC.  So it pretty much stays static for 24 hours at a time.  What I surmise is someone dumped the rac twice yesterday at WCG but normally that doesnt happen so you probably picked up two views of it, which I believe will be rare over long term.

Later today my WCGRAC changed to 7777, and now got dropped to zero. I assume this might be the problem if you don't have active tasks then it reports zero WCGRAC?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:12:38 AM

I updated the OP also.

To make sure I understand ... just embed the .png link and it will automagically update ... do we have control of the font style and size?

Right, you can just embed it and the image will change periodically (when we have important releases or mandatories).

You can set the image size with 'style=width:xx;height=xx' but can't control the font style or font size; but I can make the image smaller if it looks bad on the site.  I made it big to see if scaling made it look better when we shrunk it down.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:21:46 AM

I'm pretty sure that my WCGRAC is wrong in biblepay network... Yesterday at some point, 'exec totalrac' showed around 12k RAC, and later that day around 9k RAC. Through 'exec getboincinfo' I saw that my RAH RAC was the same (it should have been), and my WCG RAC jumped. After that it dropped, but I am constantly working on WCG (since it was added to biblepay), so it should only go up monotonically the first two weeks (since RAC is two week average, afaik). I didn't experience these problems with RAH, before WCG was implemented in biblepay network.
So, at the moment of writing, my WCG RAC reported through getboincinfo is 2972, but my BOINC shows around 7.5k. I know it should have some latency, show a bit lower than 7.5k, but my WCG RAC on BOINC was around 3k two days ago. My cpid is 307c54df37dd7a158ef9fd7dfe1a1815

So since we are integrated a little closer with RAH, I have the core wallet showing you the "current live" RAH RAC when you type exec getboincinfo using their XML call (just for cosmetic use for the user - the Sanc actually gets the RAH RAC from the nightly back-end files to allow them to come to consensus easier, thats why your RAH rac on getboincinfo is more current than the superblock view report), but anyway, WCG is a little different- when they merged with IBM, they removed some of the boinc XML calls - so we cant get the WCG RAC the same way, so we actually use the nightly WCG dump files for their RAC.  Their RAC is exported to our network once per night at 00:00:00 UTC.  So it pretty much stays static for 24 hours at a time.  What I surmise is someone dumped the rac twice yesterday at WCG but normally that doesnt happen so you probably picked up two views of it, which I believe will be rare over long term.

Later today my WCGRAC changed to 7777, and now got dropped to zero. I assume this might be the problem if you don't have active tasks then it reports zero WCGRAC?

Shouldnt go to zero; whats your cpid?  exec totalrac shows 0 for wcg?

We are still in dr mode #1, so we dont currently look at task weight, we only look at UTXO weight.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: