Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:49:44 PM

I donot understand why my CPID is not showing up in wallet or debug tools window,  since today: (my cpid = bc841c3ed63ba0cfc68ff2b963f352df)

{
  "Command": "podcupdate",
  "PODCUpdate": "Unable to find any CPIDS.  Please try exec getboincinfo."
}

19:42:37

exec getboincinfo

19:42:38

{
  "Command": "getboincinfo",
  "CPID": "",
  "Address": "",
  "CPIDS": "",
  "CPID-Age (hours)": 422993,
  "NextSuperblockHeight": 38540,
  "NextSuperblockBudget": 1179301,
  "Total Payments (One Day)": 0,
  "Total Payments (One Week)": 29074,
  "Total Budget (One Day)": 1179301,
  "Total Budget (One Week)": 8255107,
  "Superblock Count (One Week)": 8,
  "Superblock Hit Count (One Week)": 8,
  "Superblock List": "38335,38130,37925,37720,37515,37310,37105,36900",
  "Last Superblock Height": 38335,
  "Last Superblock Budget": 1179301,
  "Last Superblock Payment": -2,
  "Magnitude (One-Day)": 0,
  "Magnitude (One-Week)": 3.521941023901932
}

I can see the CPID in the superblock view of this morning , having some reward??

Hmm, It looks like your wallet is not associated to your cpid.  Have you changed your wallet.dat? 
You would have to
exec associate user pass true
To force it back in....

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
thesnat21

Activity: 490
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:10:08 PM

Check out this powerpoint that Jaap made:

https://pool.biblepay.org/Media/Biblepay-General Information.pptx

Sun has edited it with some enhancements today.

Some good info.  I do think the pre april 1st podc staking info could be removed for clarity.
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:19:18 PM

About to send some BBP but can't locate the Input button to select the source.

Windows wallet v1.1.1.7 (64-bit)

jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:19:49 PM

https://pool.biblepay.org/Media/Biblepay-General Information.pptx

Some good info.  I do think the pre april 1st podc staking info could be removed for clarity.

Yes, that could be removed. Also other information on that particular slide is no longer current.

"You can set the amount of staked biblepay coins in your biblepay.conf with "utxoamount=X" (x = amount of coins). Note: Later Biblepay Version will do this automatically."

Above information could better be something like:

Your wallet automatically calculates and sets the amount of staked BBP needed to get 100% of the rewards (or stake all stakeable coins if you have less than that). But you can also set the number manually by adding the following line to you biblepay.conf: "utxooverride=x" (x = amount of coins).

You can set the amount of staked biblepay coins in your biblepay.conf with

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
jaapgvk

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:21:35 PM

About to send some BBP but can't locate the Input button to select the source.

Windows wallet v1.1.1.7 (64-bit)

Have you enabled 'coin control features'?

Settings > options > wallet > coin control features

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
orbis

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:25:54 PM

Information.pptx

Yes, that could be removed. Also other information on that particular slide is no longer current.

"You can set the amount of staked biblepay coins in your biblepay.conf with "utxoamount=X" (x = amount of coins). Note: Later Biblepay Version will do this automatically."

Your wallet automatically calculates and sets the amount of staked BBP needed to get 100% of the rewards (or stake all stakeable coins if you have less than that). But you can also set the number manually by adding the following line to you biblepay.conf: "utxooverride=x" (x = amount of coins).

Jaap and I still miss there info about how to import paper wallet to BBP wallet Wink
ang2

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:28:58 PM

Hello,

I have about 45000 utxo and 150000 RAC. After April 1st I get no coins. Weight is 0. If I understand clear I need at least 150000 bbp to receive 10% of the payment? That means that I should buy bbp or stop some workers from rosetta in order to reduce the RAC?

I use the latest version (1118).

Thank you.

That's an enormous amount of RAC you got there! You're right. You would need at least 150000 BBP to get 10% of the rewards.

I am really disappointed from this system... I feel silly that I gave too much power and bbp admins tell me that I receive nothing... I could mine something else (like xmr for example). Unbelievable reward system... The more you mine the less you take...  Angry
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:34:10 PM

i see this.....

1.1.1.8-Mandatory for Sancs, Leisure for Network

we have to update our MN again? when end this nonstop insane updating OMG

Ang2 good morning fellas  Grin  time to buy it ... word by our USA boss: go away.....  Grin Grin Grin

jaapgvk

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:37:53 PM

Information.pptx

Jaap and I still miss there info about how to import paper wallet to BBP wallet Wink

I actually updated the powerpoint on my computer with your request, but the powerpoint that is being used here is a slightly older version. Maybe we should also start using version numbers for our powerpoints  Cheesy

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:44:29 PM

i see this.....

1.1.1.8-Mandatory for Sancs, Leisure for Network

we have to update our MN again? when end this nonstop insane updating OMG

Ang2 good morning fellas  Grin  time to buy it ... word by our USA boss: go away.....  Grin Grin Grin
1.1.1.8 is not announced on the forum as a mandatory right now (do you see a post or a tweet?)

Its something for barterdex that Ill announce as mandatory for sancs once we need another update.

I checked it in that way because in this case, I want the sancs to have it, but its not important enough to announce yet.

Please try to change your negative attitude and consider praying to receive the Holy Spirit, so that you view life with the proper Christ filtered glasses on, in contrast to viewing life like a Satanist would view it, thanks!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
slovakia

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:45:24 PM

we see it all on GITHUB

https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay

so we are confuse

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:48:16 PM

we see it all on GITHUB

so we are confuse

Right, we never said github was our announcement system for releases, github is our code repository.  It contains multiple branches, and sometimes code is being shared across branches that is not built yet, so don't recommend to ANYONE that people use GITHUB as a signaling system.

Please study these sins and consider getting saved:

https://wiki.biblepay.org/Sins

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
jaapgvk

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

Hello,

I have about 45000 utxo and 150000 RAC. After April 1st I get no coins. Weight is 0. If I understand clear I need at least 150000 bbp to receive 10% of the payment? That means that I should buy bbp or stop some workers from rosetta in order to reduce the RAC?

I use the latest version (1118).

Thank you.

That's an enormous amount of RAC you got there! You're right. You would need at least 150000 BBP to get 10% of the rewards.

I am really disappointed from this system... I feel silly that I gave too much power and bbp admins tell me that I receive nothing... I could mine something else (like xmr for example). Unbelievable reward system... The more you mine the less you take...  Angry

I'm sorry you didn't realize that this system would be implemented, because we started voting a month ago, and information was given via this forum, reddit and discord. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our flow of information, please share your thoughts.

I really want to push for a (bi)weekly newsletter that you can subscribe to via biblepay.org btw.

fahq420

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:52:17 PM

Rob,

I never meant to allude that I want you or anyone off the project.  When you replied with the comment:  What does my mining have to do with letter writing, to me, it inferred that you don't support having to go and write letters to orphans if you are doing all this cancer mining.   (In contrast to, Oh I didnt mean to recommend people to go to purepool to get around letter writing).  And I didnt see you sticking up for the orphan communications that is what the main pool has, so obviously it sounded like we should recommend capitualating the main pool and therefore have an empty transmission to compassion every month.

Anyways, I was just recommending it because I see less people having issues with it.

"I would like to write more but you'll probably just delete my posts."
Im sorry that you are starting to have such a bad attitude and animosity for the project, and are taking things the wrong way.  I've done nothing but service this project with all my effort since the beginning, so I dont know what else I can do to get along with you.  It does require a good attitude to work together with people and a certain amount of trust to serve as Christian brothers.

Well, this is mainly because of you and I'm also sorry it has become this way. I think everyone here wants the project to succeed but the way your treating people is not how Jesus taught us to be. Some have spoken up and some have kept silent but everyone who has been following this forum knows how it is.

Regarding the comment for the pool "having issues" - issues which you don't know what they are, I guess what we need to do is ask a general consensus of people if they have any problems with the first pool, pool.biblepay.org and I'll work with each of you individually with *ANY SINGLE FLAW* that exists in the pool.  Because I dont really accept your synopsis about the pool is malfunctioning because you are reading into "old gossip" that random people floated.  And here is a couple pieces of private info that probably started that:  One, I had 10 people who continuously create new accounts and upvote their own letters within their own household, and since I dont tolerate corruption, I deleted them.  Two, I have a few miners who are copying the wallet.dat out to 50 machines and trying to mine with one CPID across all the machines, and the pool auto-bans these users now - but I do allow mining of up to 10 machines in the pool.  Thats it, thats the entirety of the one-off rules- no corruption - no mass mining.  (Why no mass mining?  Its because we require a distinct CPID per block with magnitude now, so it would be unfair to award one person who exploits their own cpid through the pool at the expense of the other cpids - if you want to do that, please solo mine that way).

Look, I'm sorry if I offended you by recommending the other pool but if someone asks me, that's what I will recommend.

It seems you really don't like me and I ask for your forgiveness. I'll try not to bother you from now on.

Hi Mike,

We are apparently not communicating well.  It's not that I dont like you, but you keep saying when someone asks me Ill just recommend purepool, I dont really care Mike, Im not offended, I like purepool, it just shows bad judgement on your part to do that without running both pools - it shows lack of judgement.   Anyway I see there are posts now about the pool and Ill make sure they are fixed next.

"The way your treating people is not how Jesus taught us to be. Some have spoken up and some have kept silent but everyone who has been ..."

I guess this is the comment that sort of exposes the entire problem with our communication:  You said Im not treating people the way Jesus would act, and Its Me and its not the rest of the world LOL.  Alright so my side of the story is I say that everyone I either deleted a post for or argued back was because THEY had been acting with NON CHRISTIAN VALUES, not Me, I'm deleting posts instead of spending my time arguing with people with senseless waste of time and energy on this forum.  And of course this brings me to the conclusion, that if you view those other people as the ones that were 'correct' with 'good judgement' then I surely believe you dont have the Holy Spirit in you.  Because I contend that I've been maintaining the light - by not arguing, and making overall decisions that keep the Christian values here.   Obviously with a lot of subprojects and subjects there are bound to be disagreements, and no one can be perfect, and I wouldnt even expect everyone to like me, but your living a fallacy to believe that a lead dev could start this entire project and make it this far without having 1% naysayers and snags like this.    Lets go through the list:  Nerfherder - excessive nasty language- adrianbits - railing against BBP incessantly with actual bald face lies (IE saying we were corrpupt) - Slovakia - Non-Christian posts laced with profanity ....   etc.  So it boils down to whose side do you want to be on?    I'm not giving this project over to corrupted minds.   And btw, what I think you are referring to about Jesus is forgiving and turning the other cheek. 

SOOOOOOOOOO, Rob is THE Lord? As Christians, we are NOT to judge. Because i have 420 in my name, you have called me a "satanic drugee".   YOU sir have a chip on your shoulder (IMO), people definitely appreciate the hard work and effort rob, BUT this holier than though attitude needs to STOP AND NOW. if you as the dev disagree with some one that is FINE. You don't need to delete posts, and send pm's and belittle people saying their logic is "hillbilly logic".  You antagonize people, then delete their posts when they say something back.
slovakia

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:53:03 PM

jaapgvk too late ... im trolling here almost 6 months about version for wallets ... when on discord wrote ppl from ETC,BURST,ETH our whitepaper=all laughed on me why im on biblepay.... all wrote looks horrible our web

i shamed for it

Sparks1956

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:53:53 PM

I donot understand why my CPID is not showing up in wallet or debug tools window,  since today: (my cpid = bc841c3ed63ba0cfc68ff2b963f352df)

{
  "Command": "podcupdate",
  "PODCUpdate": "Unable to find any CPIDS.  Please try exec getboincinfo."
}

19:42:37

exec getboincinfo

19:42:38

{
  "Command": "getboincinfo",
  "CPID": "",
  "Address": "",
  "CPIDS": "",
  "CPID-Age (hours)": 422993,
  "NextSuperblockHeight": 38540,
  "NextSuperblockBudget": 1179301,
  "Total Payments (One Day)": 0,
  "Total Payments (One Week)": 29074,
  "Total Budget (One Day)": 1179301,
  "Total Budget (One Week)": 8255107,
  "Superblock Count (One Week)": 8,
  "Superblock Hit Count (One Week)": 8,
  "Superblock List": "38335,38130,37925,37720,37515,37310,37105,36900",
  "Last Superblock Height": 38335,
  "Last Superblock Budget": 1179301,
  "Last Superblock Payment": -2,
  "Magnitude (One-Day)": 0,
  "Magnitude (One-Week)": 3.521941023901932
}

I can see the CPID in the superblock view of this morning , having some reward??

Hmm, It looks like your wallet is not associated to your cpid.  Have you changed your wallet.dat? 
You would have to
exec associate user pass true
To force it back in....

I didnot change anything on wallet.dat. Thanks for the information. Awaiting confirmations on tx  now and hope it will be allright again.
thesnat21

Activity: 490
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:01:06 PM

we see it all on GITHUB

so we are confuse

Right, we never said github was our announcement system for releases, github is our code repository.  It contains multiple branches, and sometimes code is being shared across branches that is not built yet, so don't recommend to ANYONE that people use GITHUB as a signaling system.

I would like to try a Visual Studio build on windows..  working towards it.  Is there a branch that is always latest and greatest on github?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:02:22 PM

I finally got around to making a transparent automagically upgraded PNG for the web site, feel free to embed this in wordpress:

https://pool.biblepay.org/images/announce.png

I updated the OP also.

Edit: Please keep the <object> dynamic iframe version that Tom has been using also, in case we have minor updates in between narrative changes.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:07:09 PM

we see it all on GITHUB

so we are confuse

I would like to try a Visual Studio build on windows..  working towards it.  Is there a branch that is always latest and greatest on github?

Wait, have you read this rant?

https://github.com/OleEichhorn/bitcoin-msvc

Please read this rant first Smiley.

Building biblepay on VC++ in VSS is doing that above and then doing 8 more hours of work to make PODC compile on top of the core.

If you are this much of a code ninja in windows, maybe you can help me on the Stratis side as a Sr Dev?

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
jaapgvk

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:22:51 PM

jaapgvk too late ... im trolling here almost 6 months about version for wallets ... when on discord wrote ppl from ETC,BURST,ETH our whitepaper=all laughed on me why im on biblepay.... all wrote looks horrible our web

i shamed for it

I can imagine slovakia, and I agree that both the whitepaper and especially the website are in need of an update. I'm convinced that we are a rough diamond.

All I can say is that the website is being worked on, and I hope that we can have something we can all be proud of by the end of the month. I think that first looks are very important.

Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: