Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243129 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
svirusxxx2

Activity: 89
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

yeah, but I have 1550001 locked for Sanc. all my cash on this wallet is about 1.7mln, and when I use "exec podcupdate" then it send about 330k from my masternode tx but should be 1.7mln - 1550001
I Updated biblepayd two hours ago.

Biblepay masternodes status and monitoring (https://biblepay.eu/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
afeno

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:46:08 PM

Hi,
I wish to rent a V P S for BiblePay mining.
can anyone recommend good price / value site.

I tried some VPS but all of them restrict the CPU resources when they see the CPU at high %. Some of them set your CPU at a very low rate and some of them directly suspend your account due to abuse of resources.
Dimarzio123

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

Could be because of this

pool.biblepay.org

Service Unavailable
HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

yeah, but I have 1550001 locked for Sanc. all my cash on this wallet is about 1.7mln, and when I use "exec podcupdate" then it send about 330k from my masternode tx but should be 1.7mln - 1550001

If you create a masternode.conf file, we lock your sanc funds on boot.
Exec stakebalance should show only your unlocked funds.
PODCUpdate does use what is in exec stakebalance only.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:10:22 PM

** Pool.biblepay.org Update **

I have removed the 10 CPU limit restricton on the pool.

Now you can see a detailed error message in 'leaderboard' if your hashes are not being counted.

If you have an invalid CPID signature, please look into associating your CPID with your wallet.
If you have NO_MAGNITUDE, look into solving Rosetta tasks and being included in a superblock.
If you have RECENTLY_SOLVED_BLOCKS, the cpid must wait 4 blocks for its shares to be counted again.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
svirusxxx2

Activity: 89
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

If you create a masternode.conf file, we lock your sanc funds on boot.
Exec stakebalance should show only your unlocked funds.
PODCUpdate does use what is in exec stakebalance only.

exec stakebalance show me ~1.7mln so it's too high.
In debug.log I see this informtion:
Code:
2018-04-09 17:09:57 Using masternode config file /home/xxxxx/.biblepaycore/masternode.conf
2018-04-09 17:09:57 Locking Masternodes:
2018-04-09 17:09:57   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 1 - locked successfully
and this is good tx.
on inputs when I go to send tab I see this transaction is locked.

Biblepay masternodes status and monitoring (https://biblepay.eu/)
noxpost

Activity: 235
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

Now you can see a detailed error message in 'leaderboard' if your hashes are not being counted.

If you have an invalid CPID signature, please look into associating your CPID with your wallet.
If you have NO_MAGNITUDE, look into solving Rosetta tasks and being included in a superblock.
If you have RECENTLY_SOLVED_BLOCKS, the cpid must wait 4 blocks for its shares to be counted again.

Wow - amazing how many people are running with a bad configuration. Easily more than 1/2 of the pool!
thesnat21

Activity: 490
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:54:50 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 06:19:10 PM by thesnat21

I'm trying to find the DR stages/calcs... can we re-post them?  Perhaps they should be added to the main post?

It would also be good to report out what the current DR status is..

Also, the full calc used by the sancs would be awesome .. 
Dimarzio123

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

Yep all good again
tx

Could be because of this

pool.biblepay.org

Service Unavailable
HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

The sancs get the WCG RAC from the Boinc network, but client does get a cosmetic value from the pool for ease-of-use, so please try again.

I had to make a deploy to the pool, it is up again.

dave_bbp

Activity: 405

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:36:51 PM

Great work, that looks really helpful. Smiley
Right now it shows "HIGH HASH" for me. I'm not sure how a high hash rate is an "error" in mining, or is this more like an information?
tmike

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:39:34 PM

Feel free to donate any FAQs!
https://bbppodc.org/index.php/podc-mining-guide/

Please give me a merit point!

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:02:36 PM

Great work, that looks really helpful. Smiley
Right now it shows "HIGH HASH" for me. I'm not sure how a high hash rate is an "error" in mining, or is this more like an information?

HIGH_HASH is a minor one, it probably only affected a couple of your shares.  This happens when the pindexBest block changes and at the same time you submitted solution (basically a stale solution).

The error rate should be < 15% or so under normal circumstances.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
capulo

Activity: 491

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:46:57 PM

guys, is there any tutorial how to setup WCG ?
i want to try it out on one-two machines and compare (as i have few exactly same machines)
afeno

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:59:49 PM

This is great Rob!! Thank you!
Quick question, how Efficiency is calculated?

I also might need some help to write some letters to kids or orphans. I want to do it but I need to learn how does it works first. (Format, language, etc.). I will read some posts fist and I will come back to the community in case of doubts.
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:31:16 PM

I also might need some help to write some letters to kids or orphans. I want to do it but I need to learn how does it works first. (Format, language, etc.). I will read some posts fist and I will come back to the community in case of doubts.

If you have any questions about letter-writing, just ask Smiley

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:34:13 PM

guys, is there any tutorial how to setup WCG ?
i want to try it out on one-two machines and compare (as i have few exactly same machines)

It's almost the same as setting up Rosetta@home.

On linux, run the usual installation you can find here:
http://wiki.biblepay.org/Distributed_Computing_2

But use the WCG address instead:
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org

So for example:

Get account key:
Code:

boinccmd --lookup_account http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org USRNAME PWD

Attach project:
Code:
boinccmd --project_attach http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org <Account Key>

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
noxpost

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:17:43 PM

So after looking around and following the threads for the last few weeks, I decided to take a stab at a new draft of the whitepaper. Thanks much to Togo, who provided some early feedback.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xndlt3HWTWUhZKTql3ajPFItuEUaTkJw

I'm looking for collaborators - people who can really take this forward. I'm no designer, just a dev/exec who wanted our face to the world to be a little more "shiny" than the original paper.

Please take a stab at this, and send me a message if you are interested in helping out. Togo mentioned a palette swap (agreed, these aren't the official colors, I just couldn't make them look good), and a potential re-imagining of the roadmap, but there is probably more.

Assuming we end up publishing this, if there is a proposal/reward associated at the end, I'm happy to share credit and reward with all who participate.

Thanks a lot!

Hmm, I just took a look at this, this is beautiful, It seems to be aligned with the ability for us to reach non-technical people as well as technical and works in dog-and-pony show situations also. 

I like it!  Its an improvement over the original. 

Could you please change the name to 'Robert Andrews' also.  (Original doc contained an error).

Rob, Jaap, and Togo, thanks so much for your feedback and your encouragement. I've incorporated all the changes suggested (apart from the re-imagining of the roadmap graphic, although I'm open to ideas - just don't have a better one myself, given the extreme clumping and uneven development forecast pace) and the link should now have the latest version.

While I'm happy to make a few more changes, I'd also like to throw together a proposal. It appears, although I might be wrong, that there is no way to deposit INTO the pool at this time, meaning that if we're withdrawing regularly, proposal submission is...difficult. Is that right? Is there a better way to get the 2500BBP to be seen by the submission system? Sorry, never done one before.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

So after looking around and following the threads for the last few weeks, I decided to take a stab at a new draft of the whitepaper. Thanks much to Togo, who provided some early feedback.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xndlt3HWTWUhZKTql3ajPFItuEUaTkJw

I'm looking for collaborators - people who can really take this forward. I'm no designer, just a dev/exec who wanted our face to the world to be a little more "shiny" than the original paper.

Please take a stab at this, and send me a message if you are interested in helping out. Togo mentioned a palette swap (agreed, these aren't the official colors, I just couldn't make them look good), and a potential re-imagining of the roadmap, but there is probably more.

Assuming we end up publishing this, if there is a proposal/reward associated at the end, I'm happy to share credit and reward with all who participate.

Thanks a lot!

Hmm, I just took a look at this, this is beautiful, It seems to be aligned with the ability for us to reach non-technical people as well as technical and works in dog-and-pony show situations also. 

I like it!  Its an improvement over the original. 

Could you please change the name to 'Robert Andrews' also.  (Original doc contained an error).

Rob, Jaap, and Togo, thanks so much for your feedback and your encouragement. I've incorporated all the changes suggested (apart from the re-imagining of the roadmap graphic, although I'm open to ideas - just don't have a better one myself, given the extreme clumping and uneven development forecast pace) and the link should now have the latest version.

While I'm happy to make a few more changes, I'd also like to throw together a proposal. It appears, although I might be wrong, that there is no way to deposit INTO the pool at this time, meaning that if we're withdrawing regularly, proposal submission is...difficult. Is that right? Is there a better way to get the 2500BBP to be seen by the submission system? Sorry, never done one before.

Yes, no way to deposit to pool, what is your username, I will credit you, all I see close is Robnoxious.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:32:53 PM

Efficiency:

v1 = Avg Time to Solve Block (Over 7 day period):
v2 = Avg Time to Solve Block (Over 24 hour period):

Efficiency = v1 / v2

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:56:06 PM

We currently use the pool website to view and submit proposals: https://pool.biblepay.org/
The Fee to submit a proposal on the pool is 2,500 BBP

Do not use the manual commands to submit a proposal.

Even though its technically possible, there are numerous reasons its not good.  The very first is the timestamp chosen by the user could fall outside of the correct range for the budget, and it could break our budget.  And its also bad practice to have a lingering proposal out in the system that people might secretly vote in that the users dont know about, which could break the large superblock.

Note that Dash also recommends proposals are created by their tool - they also have a tool at dash-central that does the creation of the proposal.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: