Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:19:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 [515] 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

Bad News, BiblePay is unable to afford CryptoBridge's new 0.5 BTC coin update policy

BiblePay will be going into Maintenance mode on CryptoBridge on Saturday 10/13,
after which all withdraws and deposits will be disabled
(until we can afford their fee)

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.BBP_BRIDGE.BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MIP

Activity: 362
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:43:00 AM

Bad News, BiblePay is unable to afford CryptoBridge's new 0.5 BTC coin update policy

CB has adopted a greedy approach, when they allowed for wallet upgrades every 3 months in the past, now they changed to "always" charge 0,5BTC for every fork/consensus/swap upgrade.

I have seen some coins leave CB because of these practices.

In my opinion they are not playing nice as many coins have funding problems today, and this will damage their image in the long run.
slavino

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

Angry  i knew that CB is shit...never used it and never will be
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

Guys I am very lost. Purepool shows an increasing Illegal CPID errors. Even if I bought (and have in the same wallet) enough BBPs to obtain the 100% reward. Also, It shows ZERO shares and any worker. I cannot figure out what is wrong.

Regarding totalrac command:

My balance is over 27K, I don't understand that note still appearing.
Meanwhile the getboincinfo seems ok:

"Command": "getboincinfo",
  "CPID": "81f0dd3062412d78e0182dcecf56cef5",
  "Address": "BFpaWJRZar88QMQCD49nFFgx1b3qcuwCgK",
  "CPIDS": "81f0dd3062412d78e0182dcecf56cef5;",
  "CPID-Age (hours)": 427334,...

Anyone with a PurePool "ILLEGAL CPID" error:
This means you have not received a PODC superblock payment yet.  You must have a PODC payment in order to Heat Mine.
To see if you had a payment: 'exec getboincinfo'.  If your 7 day magnitude is zero, you have not received a superblock payment.

If you fall into this category, please ensure your 'pool.biblepay.org'  Reports | Superblock View report has you in the report with magnitude.  If not you will need to solve that problem first (IE send a bigger UTXO).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:46:02 PM

BiblePay
1.1.5.7 - Mandatory Upgrade @ 77000

- Adding Attachments: In QT | Send BBP | Click Attach File: Add IPFS Attached Document.  This allows the user to upload a file with a transaction, share on IPFS,
and a recipient to receive the document.
  In RPC: Added 'exec ipfsadd document'
- In QT Transaction List | Double click a transaction | View Description Dialog: IPFS Download Document Button (Allows opening an attachment), IPFS View Document link, and AltLink
  Added icon to txlist for tx's with IPFS attachments

- Added How To install IPFS: InstallingIPFS_Ubuntu64.md
- Added exec ipfsget hash filename (download an IPFS file), exec ipfslist (hosted hashes in biblepay)
- Added exec ipfsquality - The report of Sancs who are ENABLED and corresponding IPFS quality levels
- Added ability for Sancs to check each others IPFS health levels

- Added spork to support no PODC team requirement, and spork for PODC team blacklisting, and spork for non-biblepay-team payment percentage
- Fixed the root cause of prior fork (Removed fMining flag) and prevented miner log-spam, Modified checkblock consensus to be stricter to help
 prevent future forks

- Added future Sanc consensus reward for IPFS (hosted_file_percent * sanc_uptime * reward) achieved through voting (this is OFF in prod)
- Added dedicated IPFS receive address so we can track total IPFS fees
- Added spork for signed prayer enforcement (potentially reducing graffiti)
- Refactor sanctuary magnitude assessment process
- Added IPFS fee disclosure to Fee Validation dialog, charge a specific fee per KB uploaded (set by spork)
- Added Contact Add page (this also handles View, Edit and Delete), allows the user to store a contact associating a public key with an optional e-mail and long/lat (this is for the future
Christian camp, data is stored in IPFS, and is entirely optional, we support GDPR/Delete)
- Added business object serialization to serialize objects into IPFS, and serialize/deserialize in JSON
- Added RSA file and string encryption (for symmetric business object serialization and user permissions)
- Added ability to send BBP via e-mail (exec emailbbp e-mailaddress amount), and phase 1 of Church Tithing
- Change default privatesend amounts *1000, fix milliBBP display issue  (Thanks to SunK - github pull)
- Added BusinessObject List, View and Navigate Grid
- Added GospelLink Add (exec addgospellink url notes)
- Added ability to store a businessobject schema in IPFS and respect the schema
- BOINC: Added Ease-of-Use for New-Users buttons in QT DC Page: "Run R@H Diagnostics" Button: Detects if Boinc is installed, if account exists, if project attached, generates
report with suggested fixes. (This report also displays a warning if user UTXO is low).
   A mirror of this RPC added: 'exec rosettadiagnostics', displays info textually.
- Added QT DC Button 'Create and Attach R@H Account': This button will automatically create a RAH account (if one does not exist) and sign up, attach the project (if not
attached), start the tasks, and update the display.  A mirror of this is now in the RPC:  'exec attachrosetta user pass'.
- Added Rosetta task count to DC page UI.

** Note: End users do not need to install IPFS to use the above features.
   Note II:  At this time, Sancs are not *required* to run IPFS.  To get us started with IPFS a small group of us are volunteering to run IPFS for free on our sancs (Im running 5 nodes), and Togo and Jaap are running a couple.

We have notified the exchanges of the mandatory.  We need to follow up with all exchanges in 7 days to ensure we are in maintenance (or upgraded) before block 77000.

Hi Bible_pay
IPFS in pro required how much storage for Sanc, im going to join volunteer too.

Thank you very much!  So currently, we charge users a fee (IPFSCOSTPERBYTE) of .0001 per K uploaded to IPFS (via document attachments).  The fee goes straight to the orphan foundation (for compassion payments).  Currently the sancs do not receive compensation (in this model) for IPFS activity.

But as volunteers you can help keep this IPFS ecosystem running so we can build more features into it (like business objects, voting on letters, voting on content uploading - for example actual Christian videos) etc.

If you would like to run IPFS, just run the daemon using this guide on one of your sancs:

https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay/blob/master/InstallingIPFS_Ubuntu64.md

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

Withdrawing funds... 

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:32:19 PM

For almost a week my Android device running Rosetta/Boinc has shown this message ...

Nothing to do
waiting for tasks

I've tried "Update" several times, which requests and usually receives new tasks, but still no success.

Has anyone else seen this?
cuarc001

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

It doesn't look like they have much work for Android according to the server status page - https://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/server_status.php
sunk818

Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:16:28 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 03:43:03 PM by sunk818

For almost a week my Android device running Rosetta/Boinc has shown this message ...

Nothing to do
waiting for tasks

I've tried "Update" several times, which requests and usually receives new tasks, but still no success.

Restart your phone. I had the same issue last night and restarting phone fixed it for me.

It doesn't look like they have much work for Android according to the server status page - https://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/server_status.php

Rosetta@Home for Android is spotty. I find WCG has a lot more tasks. I'm crunching OpenZika on Android ARM all day long with some Smash Childhood Cancer tasks.

thesnat21

Activity: 490
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

On 9/28 and 10/1, I did not get paid for unbanked CPID. Anyone else? This seems to happen at least once a month. When fix?

Same.  Rob said he didn't have time to look at it.
sunk818

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

Withdrawing funds...  

Seems like CryptoBridge should grandfather BBP into terms used when BBP was initially listed (3 month mandatory no fee). If new terms are unacceptable, getting a refund or a partial refund seems like a reasonable request. Its really a pity they did this.

secoccular

Activity: 226
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:49:29 PM

Anyone have any thoughts about using the biblepay pool vs. the purepool? Are there situations where one is preferable to the other?
sunk818

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

Anyone have any thoughts about using the biblepay pool vs. the purepool? Are there situations where one is preferable to the other?

BiblePay Pool (pool.biblepay.org) requires you to register an account and then create a workerid. The pool most resembles mpos style.

Purepool is anonymous where your wallet address is the workerid. This is like yiimp style. It is easier to get set up and PoW mining on purepool IMO.

zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

Nothing to do
waiting for tasks

Restart your phone. I had the same issue last night and restarting phone fixed it for me.

Rosetta@Home for Android is spotty. I find WCG has a lot more tasks. I'm crunching OpenZika on Android ARM all day long with some Smash Childhood Cancer tasks.

Thanks guys!

Restarting didn't help so I switched to WCG, now crunching OpenZika & Smash Childhood Cancer tasks.
secoccular

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:09:31 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 08:43:57 PM by secoccular

BiblePay Pool (pool.biblepay.org) requires you to register an account and then create a workerid. The pool most resembles mpos style.

Purepool is anonymous where your wallet address is the workerid. This is like yiimp style. It is easier to get set up and PoW mining on purepool IMO.

Thank you for that explanation. If I may press my luck for more help...

I'm having difficulty with the wallet and CPU usage-- it seems the CPU for BBP Core hangs out at 40% and doesn't go much lower (on a 7th gen celeron).  I have a 2nd wallet on an intel i7 with gneproclimit = 1 and it does the same.
Here's my config from the celeron:

Code:
addnode=node.biblepay.org
addnode=biblepay.inspect.network
gen=1
genproclimit=1
minersleep=20
poolport=80
pool=https://pool.purepool.org
workerid=MY_BBP_ADDRESS

Anything I can change further to lower the CPU usage? Thanks.

Edit: I'm noticing in Transactions, there is a PODC update that seems stuck on confirming. I'll let it run for a bit and see if when done the CPU goes back to normal.
dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:49:24 PM

I'm having difficulty with the wallet and CPU usage-- it seems the CPU for BBP Core hangs out at 40% and doesn't go much lower (on a 7th gen celeron).  I have a 2nd wallet on an intel i7 with gneproclimit = 1 and it does the same.

Code:
gen=1
genproclimit=1
minersleep=20
poolport=80
workerid=MY_BBP_ADDRESS

Edit: I'm noticing in Transactions, there is a PODC update that seems stuck on confirming. I'll let it run for a bit and see if when done the CPU goes back to normal.

If you want to lower your CPU usage just increase the minersleep value. Try 100, 200, or even 500 ms (if you don't really care about the hash you make when heat mining). The transaction should have nothing to do with this.

P.S.: You can remove the addnode lines and the poolport line, they are redundant
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:11:28 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 10:00:26 PM by bible_pay

On 9/28 and 10/1, I did not get paid for unbanked CPID. Anyone else? This seems to happen at least once a month. When fix?

Same.  Rob said he didn't have time to look at it.

Do you mean more accurately I asked you to look at it because I have a full plate currently, and you didnt have the common courtesy to tell me you didnt have time, but instead just want to spend time publically arguing?

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
secoccular

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

Code:
gen=1
genproclimit=1
minersleep=20
poolport=80
workerid=MY_BBP_ADDRESS

If you want to lower your CPU usage just increase the minersleep value. Try 100, 200, or even 500 ms (if you don't really care about the hash you make when heat mining). The transaction should have nothing to do with this.

P.S.: You can remove the addnode lines and the poolport line, they are redundant

Worked perfect, many thanks! For each 100 of minersleep, it reduced the CPU usage by ~10%. Would love to hash at full throttle, but with BOINC running, the system was getting hot. Cheers and blessings.
zupernovato

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:39:36 PM

Code:
gen=1
genproclimit=1
minersleep=20
poolport=80
workerid=MY_BBP_ADDRESS

Is the poolport right for the https connection? Shouldn't be 443? (and redundant as well).
sunk818

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:43:59 PM

Is the poolport right for the https connection? Shouldn't be 443? (and redundant as well).

Good point. I never use poolport=80 -- I just omit it and it works fine.

Pages: « 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 [515] 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: