Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 [787] 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 09:46:54 PM

Sanctuary owners, please check your sancs:  a lot are in new-start-required state and they haven't been restarted.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 10:22:17 PM

when you write wget, do we need an explicit url with http/https?
Oops, sorry.  Updated.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 03:28:35 AM

** CAMEROON-ONE WALLET ADDRESS CHANGE **

Cameroon is migrating to a new wallet (and the old key is no longer available).

Please do not use the 'paycameroon' command until the next update, and please do not send any funds to the address in 'sponsorchild'.

We will be making this an adjustable spork in the next version (our testnet version) but for now we will release a leisure upgrade to fix this in the next day or so.

The new address is:
BF6qmwBMmnmb4FbSmRGTeWQL1m3rwh5n7b

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
sunk818

Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 05:07:47 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2019, 05:15:36 PM by sunk818

Sanctuary owners, please check your sancs:  a lot are in new-start-required state and they haven't been restarted.

Rob, do you know why this is happening?

I was stuck on block 159509 because all my peers got banned. I had to force reconsiderblock 4ac2a89c30b7a481b3632a5daf5728e2a094b35da027bc7d038dc0eafb767c1a (159510) and do a `exec reassesschains`, unban all my peers, then restart the wallet.

sunk818

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 08:53:27 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2019, 10:49:18 PM by sunk818

Rob, thanks for your generous spirit. Perhaps we even hope to exceed our goal of $365!

Full details here: https://whitewalr.us/2019/cameroonone-kairos-children-gifts.html

Summary:

If you are unable to donate financially, we still want you involved. Please write a note, words of encouragement, some act of love:
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1OFJqXaR80GRdxWRWe0aEmkFFH3kQA8kLxwbb4e2q7Fk/edit?usp=sharing

If your heart moves you to donate financially, there are three ways:

1) donate via BBP ("real-time" update of balance on the web page)

2) donate via Crypto (Coinbase Commerce - BTC, BCH, ETH, Litecoin, USD Coin)

3) donate via credit card (via DonatorBox and PayPal) - first $1k/mo per month is free processing.

By mid-December, we will tally what's been collected and forward it to CameroonONE and Kairos.

God Bless you!

Rob and anyone else reading --

I've been pondering for a few weeks and I'm convicted to help poor children in the two charities CameroonONE and Kairos with holiday gifts & toys. I'm sure the kids need food & rice, but what kid wouldn't want to be shown they matter and being doted over by strangers? How can we reach the BBP community and/or general crypto community to act? I emailed Todd @ CameroonOne and Andrew @ Kairos and they are both open to the idea. They already do some sort gift giving, but I think we can be involved to enhance the giving. They can take proceeds and from their respective countries purchase gifts from the local businesses.

I wanted to include a "card", but seeing how we are from all over the world, does a digital card makes more sense? Perhaps a note in donator's native language, translation into English, and destination country.

What do you think? Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions for action items, or next steps?

Since they are primarily in Africa and the Philipines the only idea I have is asking Todd and Andy if they can ask the local pastor if they will buy Christmas cards and let us give them a native currency gift in cash - like a $10 gift for example for the card.  The local pastor might be able to sign them for us and stuff them.

Im willing to chip in for at least 20 kids.

I spoke to Todd @ C1 and Andrew @ Kairos.

CameroonONE: 49 kids @ $5-10 each for the holiday gift/toy/party. $245 to $490

Kairos: 20 kids @ $7 each. So far they've raised $20, so need $120 to reach the target. That's for gifts and a fun party.

Total to raise is $365 USD. At current BBP prices, that is about 1.7M BBP.

I'll put in 1.1 million!

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 09:33:51 PM

BiblePay
1.4.5.3-Leisure Upgrade

- Update Cameroon One receiving address

Please verify the 'exec paycameroon' works by sending a small amount to cameroon-one.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
sunk818

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 05:01:40 AM

Jesus and Satan were having an ongoing argument about who was better on their computer.  They had been going at it for days, and God was tired of hearing all of the bickering. Finally, God said, "Cool it. I am going to set up a test that will run two hours and I will judge who does the better job." So Satan and Jesus sat down at the keyboards and typed away.

They moused.
They did spreadsheets.
They coded.
They sent BiblePay.
They orphan letters.
They downloaded files.
They created labels and postcards.
They did every known job.

Jesus worked with heavenly efficiency, and Satan was faster than hell.

God got a little bored during this time and started mucking round (as God does). He was just conjuring up some storms here and there but in doing so accidentally created a power surge with one too many lighting bolts. This caused both their screens to go blank. God apologetically said "Ooops, we will have to start the test again".

But Satan yelling at his computer and now God, screamed every curse word known in the underworld. Meanwhile Jesus just sighed.

The electricity was finally back on and each of them waited as their computers rebooted. Once loaded Satan started searching frantically, screaming "It's gone! It's all GONE! I've lost everything with this stupid power shortage! You idiot God!"  Meanwhile Jesus quietly started printing out all his files from the past two hours. Satan suddenly observed this and became very irate. Steam whistled out of his ears.

"What the hell!  He cheated! How did he do that!?"

God shrugged and said, "Jesus saves."

Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 06:57:46 AM

Maybe the box is missing a dependency like curl; please try installing these dependencies as if you were compiling it first:
https://github.com/biblepay/cpuminer/blob/master/BuildingBBPMiner.txt

Then please re-try.  If it yields the same error try with verbose logging; lets see if something else is revealed.
Also you can try on another machine, if you have another one available just for cross reference.

Sorry, don't have enough time (nor have I wish, sorry again) to make tests for developers. I have just compiled the miner from sources and it is working now. Windows binaries are OK though.

BTW, who need mining pools when any can get several blocks per day with only single Ryzen 7 3800X? ))

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
MIP

Activity: 362
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:38:37 AM

Important notice to mobile wallet users:

Please don't use a public address from the mobile wallet in a monthly budget proposal.

The Breadwallet thin client library we are using, does not curently support funds coming from a coinbase transaction, and it crashes after the superblock reward is received.

When I finally add support to the SPV client library for coinbase txs I will release new versions for both Android and iOS.

Sorry for the inconveniences.
sunk818

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:09:47 PM

congratulations you are smart guy 👏👏👏

I like solo mining if I can get blocks, but because network hash rate was so high, I couldn't get many blocks.

Maybe the box is missing a dependency like curl; please try installing these dependencies as if you were compiling it first:

Then please re-try.  If it yields the same error try with verbose logging; lets see if something else is revealed.
Also you can try on another machine, if you have another one available just for cross reference.

Sorry, don't have enough time (nor have I wish, sorry again) to make tests for developers. I have just compiled the miner from sources and it is working now. Windows binaries are OK though.

BTW, who need mining pools when any can get several blocks per day with only single Ryzen 7 3800X? ))

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:30:53 PM

Then please re-try.  If it yields the same error try with verbose logging; lets see if something else is revealed.

Maybe you got lucky.  Normally it takes a whole day to get a block.

Either way, solo mining is fine if you are getting a block a month.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
sunk818

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:34:12 PM

Rob, does rewardRecipients work for you on NOMP? I put in CameroonONE 1% and Kairos 1% pool fee last night, but can't get it work to payout. I haven't been able to get a pool fee for myself as well. Have you been collecting a pool fee okay?

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:40:07 PM

Rob, does rewardRecipients work for you on NOMP? I put in CameroonONE 1% and Kairos 1% pool fee last night, but can't get it work to payout. I haven't been able to get a pool fee for myself as well. Have you been collecting a pool fee okay?

Can you please check the code and reverse engineer the solution?
I have so much on my plate right now and we have the release coming up, and I really want to make it.  Meaning that the pool is a low priority to me at this particular time.

Additionally, God wants us to start archiving those Treasure Trove videos within the next few days.  This is important because I'm feeling the Holy Spirit is communicating that something really is going down after Dec 10th with youtube.

Im going to try to create an environment that:  Allows us to seek a channels authorization to archive, a list of rapture videos that have been archived, and finally an agreement with Cloudflare to host the videos from DSQL so people can click on them, with unlimited scalability.

There is a priority in testnet now that comes first (making GSC contracts bulletproof, then removing certain dirtyblocks, fix the propagation for the future) -  I have to make a post on this as I believe this is #1 so that this gets embedded in our next release.  But #2 would be the Treasure Trove feature.  I believe God wants it now.

Hopefully next week we can discuss #3 - making a spreadsheet of the missing critical and killer features for future BBP.  One I found recently is direct mail's API, I dont have time to go into it, but it lets us mail individual letters or postcards for $.59 cents through an API.  We can discuss this as a potential feature along with market making and abstraction.  I want to discuss abstraction as the potential killer feature. 

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
sunk818

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:58:54 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 08:06:00 PM by sunk818

Okay, low priority -- I understand. Maybe it is a bug from 2014 NOMP author. I can live with it.

I caution you against believing that the "Holy Spirit" is truly communicating to you on this. You may be projecting your own bias on the situation. Pray for discernment and wisdom.

... I have so much on my plate right now and we have the release coming up, and I really want to make it.  Meaning that the pool is a low priority to me at this particular time.

Additionally, God wants us to start archiving those Treasure Trove videos within the next few days.  This is important because I'm feeling the Holy Spirit is communicating that something really is going down after Dec 10th with youtube.

sunk818

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 07:53:47 PM

Nov 2019 Proposals
12.3M generated for monthly proposals
Full details here: https://whitewalr.us/2019/biblepay-nov-2019-proposals.html

The French pool mined the monthly superblock for height 159900 Grin
http://5.135.183.202/history

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 11:15:36 PM

Okay, low priority -- I understand. Maybe it is a bug from 2014 NOMP author. I can live with it.

I caution you against believing that the "Holy Spirit" is truly communicating to you on this. You may be projecting your own bias on the situation. Pray for discernment and wisdom.

... I have so much on my plate right now and we have the release coming up, and I really want to make it.  Meaning that the pool is a low priority to me at this particular time.

Additionally, God wants us to start archiving those Treasure Trove videos within the next few days.  This is important because I'm feeling the Holy Spirit is communicating that something really is going down after Dec 10th with youtube.

I don't say things like "Holy Spirit" or "God" without praying - please take a look at my diary entries, and you will realize that I'm living a Christian life.   Those miracles are real, not fabricated.

Specifically what I'm referring to is:  I feel God is telling the people in the US it is time to repent, judgment of the US is close (and can only be averted by prayer), and, the next priority with BiblePay is to start archiving the videos.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Rabinovitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 02:50:41 AM

Maybe you got lucky.  Normally it takes a whole day to get a block.

May be the Lord is on my side, but...

Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
sunk818

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 03:25:59 AM

Maybe you got lucky.  Normally it takes a whole day to get a block.

What is your total hash rate? How many threads?

May be the Lord is on my side, but...

Rabinovitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:46:03 AM

What is your total hash rate? How many threads?

For now there are 3 CPUs with all available threads occupied. AMD FX-8350, 8 threads (don't know how to measure the hashrate accurately, but apparently 15-16 khash/s per thread), Ryzen 7 3800X (16 threads, 31.5 khash/s per thread) and Ryzen 7 1700 (16 threads, 20 khash/s on average, when BURST miner does not occupy CPU). So totally I'm at about 952 khash/s. 7.5% of total network hashrate.  Roll Eyes

But I repeat, even with single R7 3800X I was getting a few blocks a day. And only after that I have switched my other CPUs to BBP solo.  Cool

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 07:07:00 PM

It looks like reliability has improved to close to 100% again.  I assume the issue is a couple days ago, we had a lot of sancs in the same geographic network sharing data with each other.

Anyway I'm finally creating a spreadsheet with some potential ideas for the future (IE good use cases that actually spend BBP).

Before I share the sheet I want to provide an update.

- MIP is working on HD wallet R&D.
- Testnet is going very well, we just merged the GRC/BBP exponent in, and we are testing the very latest version of Dash (0.14.0.4 Production) now, and PODC 2.0.  Kairos is also working with us now.
- I'm working on Christian Treasure Trove : Video replication to cloudflare.  And, the direct mail proof-of-concept.

To elaborate on the TT a little:  Specifically, I'm trying to archive all of the youtube videos we have in the pool.biblepay.org 'external links' as a proof of concept.  This means I write a program that pulls the video down (as long as it is public domain, and I also wrote a template to request access to the video to be hosted on web.biblepay.org), we convert the video to mp4, we host it as a stream on cloudflare, and cloudflare shares it over 105 countries on their massive cached server farm.  Next, I want to make the video-player compatible with cloudflare stream.  This means theoretically during a mass outage, the videos may still be available if cloudflare is up.  The potential use case is this:  we expose the ability to buy an archived slot.  IE someone pays 10,000 bbp to archive any youtube video for 90 days.  That fee covers the DSQL hosting and cloudflare fee until we need room to purge it for the next hosted video. 

My other project is a proof of concept with Direct Mailers API.  This is a company that exposes an API for personalized letter delivery, or postcards, and possibly - greeting cards.  I'm going in baby steps, but this is the potential outcome:  We give the ability for creative people from BBP to make greeting card templates, say for Christmas cards, or Get Well cards, they store these in Github.  Then we make the wallet available to pull a greeting card template and personalize it with the name and address.  Then when the user types a command to send the card, the card is physically printed and delivered to the address.  Im thinking this would be a pretty solid use case to generate $1-$5 per card.  We can also handle the physical delivery of companies invoices or statements or customized word documents that need generated and mailed.  I would like to do this in a way that is completely decentralized, meaning a sanctuary who backs this idea will act as a pass-through-hub to facilitate the order through the api and get it shipped.  Whats nice about this is the API also tracks deliveries, so the user can see where it is each step of the way up to the delivery.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Pages: « 1 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 [787] 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: