Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash beat BTC?  (Read 3863 times)
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:33:43 PM

I think it will not be possible if the bitcoin Cash could beat bitcoin because bitcoin is one of high-value and altcoin will always be the top spot in the chart price. perhaps this bitcoin cash as one of the bitcoin children also high value to be aligned with the bitcoin main occupied his throne

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:42:35 PM

I like Bitcoin Cash it because of high volatility, it allows you to earn a little money.

I do not like that it has a very strong commercial focus and centralization.
More than half of all Cash farms are located in China and are rumored to belong to just a few people.

Most of all I do not like the fact that the name confuses newcomers and undermines the credibility of the Bitcoin.

And one more thing: I think 2018 will be not only year of altcoins but also a year of BTCvsBCH war.
Amakaamy

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:56:27 PM

Bitcoin will always be the king of all crypto currencies, I don't see Bitcoincash beating btc, BCH is looks good and is making great progress and appreciating, but it can never beat btc.
rezius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:01:12 AM

Satoshi will dump his 1MIL Bitcoin Cash sending it to the grave in 2018.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 12:04:19 AM

It will not. King is King! I believe on bitcoin, bitcoin is the most powerful cryptocurrency. This will not happen, bitcoincash is just hype. Bitcoin cash is manipulated only. Bitcoincash will never beat bitcoin. I promise that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:08:59 AM

So we see that something like a real fight between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash has started. While BTC fell and go on falling, Bitcoin Cash has shown a fantastic growth!
Does it mean that there is a possibility altcoin will be the winner?
It cant beat bitcoin if it is relying on the fast growth and nothing else. Bitcoin nowadays is so popular so it is so hard to beat bitcoin now and this modern world. Almost all 10 above year old kids have thier smartphones what more if more adults use or knows this it would be good for the bitcoin community making it hard to altcoins competetion.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:17:22 AM

So we see that something like a real fight between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash has started. While BTC fell and go on falling, Bitcoin Cash has shown a fantastic growth!
There is a possibility for altcoins to be a winner when bitcoin becomes weak. But i think no altcoins can replace the king of cryptocurrency the bitcoin. Bitcoincash is a bitcoin itself but in different state . Now bitcoincash has rises its value in a matter of time just like the bitcoin , but its far more ahead to replace the bitcoin on its top . Bitcoin will be always the number one cryptocurrency in digital money.

rurubot

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:46:10 AM

Maybe Bitcoin cash looks good and growing very fast it can not beat Bitcoin. BCH will have good price but nevere better than BTC
Bitcoin cash will not surpass what bitcoin have established. Bitcoin already showed us what its capable of, though its price always fluctuate, but still no other altcoins can gain supporters like bitcoin have.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:58:33 AM

I like Bitcoin Cash it because of high volatility, it allows you to earn a little money.

I do not like that it has a very strong commercial focus and centralization.
More than half of all Cash farms are located in China and are rumored to belong to just a few people.

Most of all I do not like the fact that the name confuses newcomers and undermines the credibility of the Bitcoin.

And one more thing: I think 2018 will be not only year of altcoins but also a year of BTCvsBCH war.
They're owned by Bitmain. That will change in the coming months and years as competition starts to grow though. Let's just hope that the competition will be less corrupt and shady than Bitmain and Roger are.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:21:13 AM

Bitcoin is KING and will always be...i can say it's almost impossible that Bitcoin Cash could reach or surpass BTC's value in the future.
Like other users stated in this thread the Bitcoin Cash pump and growth that we are facing right now is mostly a speculation game and some kind of naive investors fomo...
This people enter the crypto market and they want to buy BTC but the price it's too high for them already..so they decide to buy Bitcoin Cash thinking that it might have the same growth and appeal as BTC in the future..but they are just thinking wrong in my opinion.. 

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:06:22 AM

Bitcoin Cash I think it is not possible to replace and beat Bitcoin, the first BCH age cannot be equal to BTC, so it is impossible for BCH to surpass Bitcoin in a short time. Secondly, we can easily see that BCH seems to depend on Bitcoin if the Bitcoin rate drops then sooner Bitcoin Cash rates will drop dramatically. It is possible that the exchange rate will increase faster than Bitcoin but I believe it will not be able to overcome Bitcoin.  Grin

judgememes

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:07:50 AM

It didn't ant it will not. It is growing at a huge rate but don't forget is the fork of BTC and the community doesnt support is as much as it does with BTC
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:17:11 AM

Sir do you know that BTC is the root of all crypto-currencies? BTC dictates the price of alt coin like BCH etc. So, how could an alt coin beat the BTC? Maybe you were just astonished by the market rally of BCH. But to think that BCH will beat BTC is actually far from reality. And in fact BTC is more popular than BCH. Many of establishments around the world is accepting BTC. Meaning, the demand for BTC is always there although we all knew that BTC has limited supplies. Thats why they develop alternate crypto currencies where BCH is one of them.
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:20:34 AM

it can be bitcoin cash beat BTC, cause Bitcoin cash miner fee cheaper than BTC
and many will sell his fund in BTC and buy bitcoin cash
Cryptoshaft

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:23:30 AM

just because its growth is faster, doesn't mean that it can beat the predecessor  Grin
but i think, at some point, bitcoin has been beaten by bch.
and some people also moving to bch instead of btc
amat11025

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:30:56 AM

I believe bitcoincash will not beat bit coin . Unfortunately I don’t have any strong analysis to back this up . Purely based on my gut feeling . But anyway I believe together crypto world will get stronger . This will be a great sign for all crypto lovers .
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:31:24 AM

it can be bitcoin cash beat BTC, cause Bitcoin cash miner fee cheaper than BTC
and many will sell his fund in BTC and buy bitcoin cash
Because nobody uses BTrash. It can't scale and it becomes completely unusable during every of the laughable attacks by VerWu.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:01:28 AM

This is not even close of being a real fight. Bitcoin is growing organically. Its appreciation in value is brought by no other than the interest and trust of the people. That is the reason why the demand rises resulting to the rise of its value as well. Bitcoin Cash has a totally different case because it is simply pumped by a few individuals who has a bigger stake in the coin. The Bitcoin Cash movements are simply manipulated.
twinkledthomas

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

I will win, not immediately but definitely

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:04:42 AM

No. Never. Bitcoin is growing day-by-day because of it is trustable. Trust and popularity of bitcoin is very big. I believe that the BCH will grow but bitcoin will be the winner

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:18:03 AM

it should not be possible. bch is a fork from bitcoin indeed it should be under bitcoin in value. just wait till there is a new big fork. bitcoin will rise again to the top.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: