Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
LuckySarah

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

I can't stand if they change the rules and tells you nothing. What the attitude?! Just create a simple letter, copypaste it and tell your hunters the rules were changed.  Angry

Go-go-go, power girls !
Zararus

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:14:08 PM

Now in some companies the rules are constantly changing. I think this is due to the company's strategy. The team must constantly monitor the market for any changes and preferences of investors. We just need to keep track of changes to the rules and comply with the requirements.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:58:31 PM

I can't stand if they change the rules and tells you nothing. What the attitude?! Just create a simple letter, copypaste it and tell your hunters the rules were changed.  Angry
This forum is very responsive to every scammer. I think it is an act of fraud and deserves to be reported to the DT member.
they will gain a bad belief, it is a worthy punishment.
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:47:06 PM

Sometimes bounty managers do it not specifically to harm bounty participants, but simply because they are forced by circumstances or organizers. But in this case they need to write about new rules on the first page of the bounty post.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:50:55 PM

Now in some companies the rules are constantly changing. I think this is due to the company's strategy. The team must constantly monitor the market for any changes and preferences of investors. We just need to keep track of changes to the rules and comply with the requirements.

Yes, we must make extra efforts to get our reward. But I think that this is not fair. Developers must fulfill the promises that were originally made. Maybe after changing the rules many people will lose interest in the campaign. But they have already spent their time in this campaign so this will lead to anger of their community at all.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
trust7

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:53:22 PM

We also faced the fact that the rules changed almost every week. It was reported that there were no dates for retweets, although the regulations had not previously provided for this. Other tricks were invented. I think we need to work with trusted people. It is better to have less bounty companies but quality ones.

Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:04:08 PM

It totally depends upon the project team and the success of the project. If they decide to change the rewards, that's it. We cannot do anything against that. Suppose if the project fails, how the project team will pay its bounty participants?There is no use of complaining here about this. All bounty programs are stakes based. If you want a fixed reward, then you should choose signature campaigns that pay in btc.
At the end of the day, their interests come before bounty hunters... it's pretty a game of chess.. sacrifice the pawn at will... imho, some campaigns are worthless
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

Yeah, I totally agree with you. Sometimes we don't check the bounty thread and we are disappointed to see the date of delivery changed. But I also understand their situation as well. It happens. But bounty managers should try their best to keep the rules same.
Dennys52

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:12:33 PM

It depends on the changes, if the changes in the rules negatively affect us or all the participants, I will be upset, but if the changes have a positive effect, this will be normal.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1135

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:16:20 PM

This forum is very responsive to every scammer. I think it is an act of fraud and deserves to be reported to the DT member.
they will gain a bad belief, it is a worthy punishment.
But the fact that even if they are given negative trust by DT members such rules wont really changed anymore.There might be some chances for it to be reverted back but most of cases isnt really possible at all but well having negative responses or views towards that project will really mainly affected. We cant do nothing on sudden changes on such bounty allocations since they do have the full control of tokens and as a bounty hunter theres only small chances for us to complain on getting the right amount once they do decide to change rules.

Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:26:18 PM

i think there should be a rule guiding or protecting bounty hunters
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:56:52 AM

Changing the rules and the amount of coins in ICO is very normal because not all ICO's are successful. Sometimes when they did not reach their targets then probably they need to extend the lenght of the campaign to get more investors. We should understang one another because all of us here are working and even the team and the managers are just employees for doing the ICO successful as much as possible.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:33:27 AM

Of course, such changes are very disappointing, but they are not a big problem if the promised reward was paid.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

we need to selective select the best ico bounty and do throw research and then apply for bounty programs then if pre-sale get success we can expect good return of that particular bounty
tingcq9

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

As long as the final payment can be made later is sometimes inevitable. It's good compared to many failed projects. Keep a grateful heart.
altcoiner

Activity: 351

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:33:08 PM

i dont f*kin like then bounty campaigns change their rules when the campaign is nearly ending. the worst of it is they havent made or post any change in the rules on the first day of the campaign... a lot of dislike for this sh*t
majacash

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:38:41 PM

Though i have not experience such change in campaign rules but i will be very sad because engaging in campaign day in day out require commitments to it and after putting all my time the rule was changed or was not given what i was promised. i will comply to them and also use the medium of which i use to excute their campaign to cry out a foul play to the general public
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:14:53 PM

Though i have not experience such change in campaign rules but i will be very sad because engaging in campaign day in day out require commitments to it and after putting all my time the rule was changed or was not given what i was promised. i will comply to them and also use the medium of which i use to excute their campaign to cry out a foul play to the general public
you noticed that conditions change often enough. It happens that during the fulfillment of certain conditions, by the end of the work the conditions change and your reports are not accepted. This is very unfortunate.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:37:51 PM

you noticed that conditions change often enough. It happens that during the fulfillment of certain conditions, by the end of the work the conditions change and your reports are not accepted. This is very unfortunate.
I met several times already, when at the end of the bounty they put a condition that it is necessary to register with the provision of their personal data, although at the time of registration in the Bounty companies initially this requirement was not. This is to some extent deceiving hunters for generosity.
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:14:48 AM

rule change if the bounty has been enacted is not a good thing to do, it is because it will certainly make the bounty participant feel cheated with different rules and allocation is changed, the change is best avoided as much as possible the center of bounty running.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: