Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:55:23 PM

In my mind, It’s not problem if they change the rules to make campaign better or prevent the out of control about participant increase, scams, spams to much…
Example,
In case there are many participants while bonus pool is limited so the project manager can stop register new participants or except high level bitcointalk accounts..
In case there are many scams, the manager can change the rule to identify if new participant register to join maybe more information than before…
In case many spams, the project manager can request high quality posts/articles from participants or disallow post many times in a short interval ….

In general, I am not agree with the dishonest change but I am very happy when they change for better campaign.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:11:26 AM

I think if changing the rules in the bounty program would be better for the righteous and righteous. Reduce fraudsters and poor quality to campaigns. Make it difficult for that campaign.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
RPWaRs

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:23:12 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

they already warn you that "the bounty manager and the team have the right to make changes at any time" on their bounty thread, right ?

feel a little pissed off, but i dont really care. that is the consequence that i have to take when i joined their bounty programs.

denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:22:47 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

It's not something new in bounty dude! There are many bounty projects that change the end date of the campaign and the allocation of tokens to bounty participants,
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:37:07 PM

I agree with you completely.
In the process of participating in the bounty, I came across this.
You know, it would be good if, under any changes to the rules, participants were informed by mail. Unfortunately, I did not observe this.

evandy

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:43:08 PM

Of course it's bad news with bounty hunter, who just make weekly report without reading news of rule. Sometime in the end of bounty, they don't get any token, because they "violate" rules. The suggestion is, bounty hunter should check rule every week, or follow community.
zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

In my opinion, when some project is being deployed and all instructions are made in the beginning of the bounty program, you must stick with that, and in that way project is more trustful in the eyes of participants.

muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:09:53 PM

I feel strongly negative about such incidents because they ruin my plans and discredit the initial conditions why I joined this or that project.
3/4 of the bounties I've participated over the past months prolonged the campaign without adding extra tokens to the pool.
This is definitely unfair to the participants who try to do their best in promoting the project.

blokceyin

Activity: 168

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:07:57 PM

It's not cool to change the rules on the run without letting anyone out.

I can understand if they have to make some changes based on their marketing strategy but at least they can let everybody know about it by sending auto emails, Telegram messages etc.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:22:29 PM

In most bounties they say something like "we reserve the right to make changes to the terms in any moment" and you can do nothing about that once you've subscribed to a campaign.
Sometimes, however, an outbreak in telegram chat can lead to the increase of bounty pool or the change of other terms like the day of delivering reports or terms of reviewing the articles.
Nevertheless, bounty hunters should not keep silence when something unfair is happening - we should always try to communicate with the bounty manager and express our discontent.
btc-deltacoin

Activity: 166

ABLE: The New Era of Crypto Finance

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:34:37 AM

Sometimes changes have to be made according to the developing process. I'm ok with this until it makes sense. But in most cases it happens like "oh my god, we've got only 20 participants in the signature campaign, we don't want to give away so much tokens..." and I'm definitely against these common cases. It's a mistake that was made by bounty manager.

a b l e     / ♦️ \     New Era of Crypto Finance
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                 
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:01:48 AM

Some changes in the program and the generosity of the ICO throughout the ICO period are really necessary to improve the work of the ICO and prevent undesirable consequences. So, sometimes it is necessary to limit the number of participants in the ICO generosity campaign, even to reduce the too generous amount of payments if the company does not raise sufficient funds. This is a necessary measure, however, teams can abuse this right and deliberately overestimate the size of their generosity in order to attract more participants, and then after a while, reduce it. Minor, procedural changes are impermissible, which at the same time affect the normal working environment and can generally affect the rhythm and results of the work. Thus, it is inadmissible to change the day for submitting reports, the number of messages, to impose additional restrictions on sections of the forum in which you can not write messages, etc. During the ICO, these petty changes, if not dealt with in time, can lead to big problems.
shixiu

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:12:10 AM

Planning and actual operations may be different because of the many influencing factors, such as market, team, and capital. . .
Of course, no participants will be happy when they encounter a change in the rewards program.
Perhaps a specific explanation, or a final compensation, would make it easier for us to accept this change.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:19:19 AM

actually change the rules in bounty program when bounty campaign has been completed should not be done but when the bounty is still running then it can be done by bounty manager but I think it will harm the participants bounty campaign.
boh1215

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

if I do not like the changing rules in the bounty program, so do the crowds. because it can reduce people's confidence in the bounty manager during the campaign. and of course, no participants will be happy when they face changes in the bounty program, There may be a specific explanation of this change.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:42:49 PM

Unfortunately, room managers can change any condition. Often they prescribe it in the terms of the bounty. Konechno this is not fair in relation to us, to the bounty members. But nothing can be done.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:00:49 PM

I have a negative attitude to the fact that some bounty campaigns change the rules, cut the size of the pool allocated to pay bounty hunter. However, it is very difficult to deal with these phenomena alone, only when a large number of bounty hunters openly Express their discontent, only then the situation changes for the better.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

Changing rules while the game is on is always disappointing. But bounty management reserve their right to make changes to the terms in any moment and we accept this from the beginning.
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:50:11 PM

To keep up-to-date information about the conditions for holding a bounty campaign, I usually read a telegram group. Still never such was not that I did not find there the information which necessary to me. In the group about the change of rules is reported almost instantly!
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:24:24 PM

To keep up-to-date information about the conditions for holding a bounty campaign, I usually read a telegram group. Still never such was not that I did not find there the information which necessary to me. In the group about the change of rules is reported almost instantly!
Generally speaking, if we talk about information exchange, it is Telegram that is by far the best resource, where it is possible to receive information and exchange it. Even if we talk about Bounty companies, then bitcointalk has a lot of slag and reports, and not a real topic of conversation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: