Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:40:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:27:47 PM

I think when they change the rules of the game already in its process, it's wrong.
the guys work, and then through time they go into the branch, and they see that they worked for free.
You are really right in this matter, because I, too, have been deceived in this way in many ways, and besides, if you look at a lot of the project existing on the forum, they sin in the same way.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:38:32 PM

I think when they change the rules of the game already in its process, it's wrong.
the guys work, and then through time they go into the branch, and they see that they worked for free.
You are really right in this matter, because I, too, have been deceived in this way in many ways, and besides, if you look at a lot of the project existing on the forum, they sin in the same way.
There are lots of bounty hunters who have been deceived for how many times already on those campaigns which turns out to be considered as scam because they do changed the rules and payrate after the campaign have succeeded and accumulate millions of funds from its investors and which turn out that you are just working for how many weeks to promote them and provide all the task they need but still end up on receiving tokens which isn't really worth for your hard work.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:43:45 PM

I feel it doesn't matter as long as it doesn't harm a lot for me. While the revamped rules to improve the system of bounty then it would be great

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:17:45 PM

Luckily this thing hasn't happen to me, yet. But if ever, it will be such a disappointment because I'm already expecting to their rewards. But I will understand it if they do this for the good of the project.

[
Ucupers

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:14:41 AM

If it is indeed a nice bounty, then there was a rule change in the Center's bounty is running and should be consistent with the regulations beginning
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 430

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:15:16 AM

which is obviously very disappointing, because the time that we use to work on the project to be useless. who should get the reward should eventually receive with a disappointment. to anticipate it we must be clever in choosing the project that we follow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:58:46 AM

I have already posted about this somewhere and these bounty programs change rules at the end of distributing tokens and I am stopped participating in bounties. It is waste of time supporting this programs for free since they don't know how people work hard for promoting ICO's.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:06:10 AM

I understand that many of the bounty/dev change the rules even in the middle and the ending for campaigners. Thats not a good sign as bounty hunters will lose hope and also pass a  negative message down the line if they are not paid on time or the rite amount of coins. Still i feel, there ares ome good dev as well who still take care of bounty campaigners as they are the ones who are promoting the project globally and giving them leads. I would look for good bounty wherein the dev has got a broad vision.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Eidelweis flower

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:21:54 AM

as long as there is a notice and not a detriment to me then it doesn't matter if the rule change. In addition it must be changed because of the rules for the sake of the best thing I think
PoornaFaruk

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:49:19 AM

Yes they doing, so it's disappointing facts by the way they are also cheating with us, we need agreement and if we all gather we can do it, but most of our members are not it to it, That's why they keep doing
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:08:47 AM

There are lots of bounty hunters who have been deceived for how many times already on those campaigns which turns out to be considered as scam because they do changed the rules and payrate after the campaign have succeeded and accumulate millions of funds from its investors and which turn out that you are just working for how many weeks to promote them and provide all the task they need but still end up on receiving tokens which isn't really worth for your hard work.
These are the risk involve when we are engaging into bounty campaigns on where theres really a tendency that we would able to receive unworthy pay at the end of the campaign when they suddenly changed out the rate and as being said it do suck but we cant do nothing but to murmur or whine on the rights that we should fight for as a bounty hunter but most of the time these kind of situations isnt really been addressed too much or deserve to get negative trust here on this forum but for sure it would really give a negative impression into the project itself.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:02:44 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

It is very disappointing if they change the rules in the middle of the campaign. For me, as a bounty hunters, I will feel sad because at first i get interested of that bounty because of that good rules then suddenly changes. Sticking to the rules will make the participants get more interested and support the project.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:28:59 AM

Today Tokenbox sent out a reward for bounty. They cut it in half. They say that because of the weak conversion. People are terribly outraged.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:54:56 AM

There may be some people who are disappointed and there are also some who are not contesting it
I would definitely feel disappointed when it happens
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:21:54 PM

I really do not like when the rules change during the bounty. It seems to me that this can not be done, because participants must know exactly what actions to take and what reward they will receive for it BEFORE they enter to the campaign.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:37:46 PM

Thanks for the warning. I thought that this could happen. I will regularly check the conditions of the company. How often does that happen?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:55:31 PM

Never knew that they could do that. Then we should be more cautious and do regular checks.
cadreamsurf

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:07:17 AM

No contracts, etc. all build on trust. This is a problem that is difficult to solve.
Everyone is angry when they pay less than they promised. But how to solve it. Just do not support the project in the future. Tell everyone that the project is bad.

Raffielo

Activity: 84

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:29:23 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
Perhaps you’ve had a personal experience with an ICO that stiffed you? You might have the experience already to know a good deal of knowledge about crypto currency and its flow, so therefore, the simple learning through reading others’ posts and replying to newbie posts with wise counsel may not be enough of a partial reward in itself. I think if you were ripped off, you need to hound the folks at the helm of the ICO you were partnered up with. Otherwise, the silent wheel won’t get its grease. Sometimes, you might have to chalk it up i imagine if the ICO isn’t willing to compensate you through another avenue. It’s worth asking a dev about who works for the disputed ICO. 

yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:05:14 AM

Change of rules during the company is unacceptable, participants should not bear losses because of changes made by the management of the company.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: