Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:20:55 AM

Of course, it is not very pleasant to see when the ICO campaign, at its discretion, changes its rules of payment of generosity, which ultimately affect the size of such payments. It is also one thing when a campaign in its own conditions warns about such an opportunity and about its such right, and another - when such changes will be introduced by it without any warnings. However, I'm already calm about this, vseravno the size of such payments eventually turns out to be decent.
ThinkAboutIt

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:11:16 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

awful. you apply for joining in one campaign and finally find yourself participating in the other one. The rules must be stable or at least not very much changed
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

I think the coin company should be open on their first post bounty that is written is a very big coin so the bitcoiner will race to achieve the goal that is in the rules and not lie to its customers
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:29:25 PM

Of course, it is not very pleasant to see when the ICO campaign, at its discretion, changes its rules of payment of generosity, which ultimately affect the size of such payments. It is also one thing when a campaign in its own conditions warns about such an opportunity and about its such right, and another - when such changes will be introduced by it without any warnings. However, I'm already calm about this, vseravno the size of such payments eventually turns out to be decent.

I agree with you, the harder the rules of bounties, this shows the high dedication of the bounties manager.

although sometimes I myself also annoyed, there are regulations changed in the middle of the bounties that are running, and that change we do not know.

but how else, we can only follow it.

KEEP SMILE Bounties Hunters .................. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:33:18 AM

Bounty Campaign Managers normally include a clause in the General Rules allowing for changes to campaign length, conditions and remuneration.

If you aren't prepared to accomodate those changes, don't sign up in the first place.

While there may be the odd campaign (eg UGC Token) that does indeed take advantage of their bounty people, most are very good.

Like any industry, both parties need to be accomodating of the other side.  Some campaign managers are very strict in regards adherence to the rules, whilst some do allow for late submissions, etc, if you can provide a very good reason.  I think it only fair that bounty hunters accomodate minor changes, as there are occasion where it can mean the difference between the ICO reaching soft cap (and bounty hunters getting paid) or getting nothing at all if the campaign fails.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:49:09 AM

They all have the right to do so though, in the first page they also mention about them changing the rules if things happen that they don't want. A manager can sometimes end the campaign earlier than the set date or they can simply change rules like adding more post in the ANN thread.

As a signature participants, there is just nothing else you can do but follow the rules unless you don't want to get paid.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:20:53 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
Well, that is not a problem if there was disclaimer on the general rules of the campaign. What disappoints me is the sudden requirement of KYC at the end of the campaign. I have no choice but to comply just to get compensated. Although it is difficult because i don't even know i'm dealing with.
silviocorrea

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:56:12 AM

This is really a problem that most of the bounty hunters face. I think bounty rules should be fixed and need not to change. It affects on the mind of bounty hunters.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:07:37 AM

I recently encountered this problem. Two bounties of campaigns in which I participated cut back the pool of bounty after the end of ICO.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:21:03 AM

This is really a problem that most of the bounty hunters face. I think bounty rules should be fixed and need not to change. It affects on the mind of bounty hunters.
sometime i feel this condition like a trap, because beside disadvantage bounty hunter, changing a rule during  ico run make manager bounty have added work with many complain from participants
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:26:39 AM

Globitex changed their bounty rules/allocation,

What can you do though, no point in moaning, is what it is, on to the next one!

TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

faced with this not once, it certainly irritates and even leads to the loss of tokens, so you need to be careful, but managers have nothing to say, they have the right to do this :c

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:03:59 PM

They have the right to do that even though the participants are very upset. It usually happens when price of coin goes up too fast, so I think they need to add conditions at the beginning.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:37:47 PM

Well, that is not a problem if there was disclaimer on the general rules of the campaign. What disappoints me is the sudden requirement of KYC at the end of the campaign. I have no choice but to comply just to get compensated. Although it is difficult because i don't even know i'm dealing with.
This is the hardest part which you wont really have any choice but to comply with the requirement for you to be paid on what you do work for.Unless if you can able to gamble out your tokens on not just passing out requirements then its your choice but most of the time people will really risk on giving out their informations specially on KYC where they should comply to get tokens.It is really very disappointing since you aren't expecting this and should really be announced before on the start of the program.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

bounty rules are changing now and then due to recent bitcointalk rules we have a bounty to changed the rules in many signature campaigns arent accepting junior members and members they are accepting full member only
BloomBitcoin

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:25:04 PM

djalmasantos

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:33:11 PM

it's a big dishonor. Because bounty hunters are not a company to play. And it will never happen. It is necessary for the forum management to put rules on this issue.
Trancelator

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

Professional Dutch translations

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:54:33 PM

I see an increasing tendency of projects lowering their bounty allocation at the close of their ICO.  Angry
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:50:41 PM

I find this to be quite normal with bounty campaigns. Each ICO project will distribute Token to members participating in bounty campaigns based on the number of tokens they sell at the ICO and count the tokens based on the total number of skates. This calculation is usually done after the ICO, and the bounty is over and will be published to everyone after the count, and there will be no fraud.

Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:16:00 AM

I find this to be quite normal with bounty campaigns. Each ICO project will distribute Token to members participating in bounty campaigns based on the number of tokens they sell at the ICO and count the tokens based on the total number of skates. This calculation is usually done after the ICO, and the bounty is over and will be published to everyone after the count, and there will be no fraud.

The change is nkt about the total token for distribution mate since if the change about this then its fine.
Sometime the change is about the rule, example we need to report our work on sunday but its postphone to friday then its good.
Sometime we have no much time to checknthe thread then we can lose our work for that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: