Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:23:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
BillJackBlow

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:35:00 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

this actually makes our disappointment and my hope I get the right to my work completely without any cuts beyond the agreement and the rules and it is like working with unstable wages even under these expectations and agreements is wrong, but I am always honest and hard work.
most of them do not set the exact date it has become very easy to find in bounty program,
but if it is changing the number of distributions I think without having his spreadsheet with a count clearly is a vice of bounty manager who is not responsible

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:31:15 PM

changing the rules of bounty programs are quite expected we can relay on changes for betterment but for some programs we cant trust the ico they are misleading or else leaving the project so bounty is uncertain game all together
IMatveeva

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

Often you start to participate in the bounty and in the middle or at the end of the bounty Manager says that you need to take kyc. Extend bounty. First it says 6 and then 14 weeks. I think I need to write everything initially.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:11:27 PM

I have been experinced that before and it is always awful to see changes like u have listed. Anyway, usually the decreases related to conomics changes of the project. At least it's my accidents.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:19:36 PM

I had some bad experience in bounty programs.
I participated in one ICO with signature bounty and after two weeks, suddenly main bounty thread dissapiered.
After one week of blindness, suddenly appeared old and new bounty thread with different bounty managers, and you really didnt know what to do. I thougt that was signs of fraud and left that signature boounty. This example is not so unusual, unfortunatly.
Kee your eyes wide open!

longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:06:34 PM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
That is normal, we need to be prepared to changes if we are joining campaigns, some of them are stricted and never change their rules but some of them... you know...

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:19:59 PM

That is normal, we need to be prepared to changes if we are joining campaigns, some of them are stricted and never change their rules but some of them... you know...
change the conditions not only in time for the company's bounty, but some managers manage to do this even during the counting of the steaks, after the completion of the bounty company. This was done for the purpose, To pay less to participants the coins they earned.
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:53:14 PM

If bounty rules are been change that will not affected the bounty hunter much it will be better. However, most rules are change to sweet the manager and those in charge of the project. Sometimes, when some project reach soft cap they remembered to amend their rules. Most of out when bounty is amended it is cheat on the bounty hunter that have contributed to the success of the project.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:55:41 PM

To be honest, It is not fair from there side but what I see mostly they have given the cases at the start that if this happens you will get this amount of tokens etc.
like sometimes a bounty campaigns pays more if they reach hardcap but less when they do not reach the hardcap but softcap. You should take precautionary steps before joining any bounty.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:01:30 PM

If bounty rules are been change that will not affected the bounty hunter much it will be better. However, most rules are change to sweet the manager and those in charge of the project. Sometimes, when some project reach soft cap they remembered to amend their rules. Most of out when bounty is amended it is cheat on the bounty hunter that have contributed to the success of the project.
this is clearly a fraud, but apparently no one is interested in the truth and no one cares about the bounty hunter protection. It is a pity that all the bounty members of the companies fulfill the conditions, and as a result they do not get a reward for their work.
vinhkube01

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:44:38 AM

I do not care as long as they pay back the reward
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:59:36 AM

If you ask me,there should be some kind of application/vetting process for running bounty campaigns on  bitcointalk
Cos these days there are lots of scammy ICOs who scam investors as well as bounty hunters too
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:50:05 AM

So far, this has not happened to me. All bounty's campaigns i participated in did not change anything.
Should something like that happen, i would be very angry about it.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
bhobafett

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:32:49 PM

This happened to me last time and I swear, it sucks! Rules shouldn't be change once it is already release in the public for promotion. What had happened was, after a few weeks of doing the campaign, the manager suddenly change the rules that's why I asked nicely. Then the manager told me that if I don't like to follow the new rules, I am free to look for another project. That's crazy! And then, on that same time I stop promoting that ICO. I don't care anymore and that's all in my mind. If they will pay me ok I'll accept because I work for it. And if not, I don't mind at all.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
sk1ngr0s

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

I met with this and more than once. Change of rules, absence of payments and support from managers on questions about errors. In other words, the bounty of the company should be made as much as possible, so as to pay as little as possible even to those who have done work in good faith. In this regard, I consider it necessary to make the regulation of ICO at the legislative level.

Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

I guess it all depends
if changing the date becomes longer and also change the number of tokens to be more likely it actually makes us get more profit, but if that happens is the opposite, it actually makes us get a loss

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
cryptoadobo

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:33:39 AM

Sometimes this is the reason I am discourage to do some bounty campaigns, I have been done all of the task by following the rules and regulations of campaign but at the end of campaign I have been not paid by my done task. This really pisses me off because some campaigns will end in three to six months just to distribute the token then you will know the campaign is scam. Just a waste of time  Sad
BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

Changing the rules in bonus programs is very common, because in some project of the development team it is necessary to adjust some things so that they correspond to reality.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:18:14 PM

I really hate any change of rules during the bounty. It seems to me that this is unfair. After all, when you choose a project, you agree to the conditions that you are exposed. And perhaps, the new conditions would not suit you. But you have already spent a lot of time and you feel sorry to throw the project out.

iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:15:42 AM

Perhaps many peoples are very enthusiastic about bounty. Moreover, the bounty lasted quite a while and did not limit the participants to join, the tokens had been allocated in the amount specified for each campaign but with many the number of participants become tokens that have been prepared is not sufficient to pay the participants, so manager of bounty change payment also change the rules bounty .

Indeed this is not fair, but even if report to moderator is there action by moderatore?
Are there any sanctions for the bounty project that changes the rule and the amount of coin at the end of their project?
Which is actually not fair for participants who are loyal to be in the bounty project to struggle to do the terms of the task given from the beginning of bounty open until bounty is end
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: