Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:04:38 AM

It is the wild wild west out there unfortunately. Personally I think as long as we get paid.
Well, that is one thing some investors do not really bother much about and not everyone actually like rules being changed in the middle of a program. There are so many reasons people invest in a project and those tiny little details matter.

If you cannot work on your program right from the onset and stick to it, then that shows a high level of dishonesty just as OP states it.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:45:48 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
I do not think it's dishonest, that's normal for many managers today are tackling it. And we have some plausible explanations for this, as usually the campaign is adding more people many managers choose to lower the reward to grab more people on the bonuses.

Other times certain campaigns do not reach the number of users and there to not give a very large amount to few users the manager chooses to decrease the payment to leave the table balanced.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:46:36 PM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
Their campaign their rules, to be honest changing rules in the middle of campaign or at the end(after end - cartaxy for example) isn't right thing to do. When they change rules all stakes before change should be counted by old rules and new stakes by new rules. Unfortunately we can't do much about it, no one is escrowing funds for bounty campaigns.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:44:36 PM

I hate bounty campaigns that change the rules when the campaign is nearly ending. And the worst part is they havent made or post any  change in the rules on the first day of the campaign.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Igorgnome

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:39:04 PM

I gathered some information from friends about such situations. They gave me valuable advice that I want to tell. Most of these incidents happen in dubious companies. To avoid such problems, you need learn and analyze bounty, very carefully to choose them.
Good luck!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:01:11 PM

Frankly I hate this kind of things. I guess that any ICO which change the rules is lost a lot of confidence of its community and this will be the cause of dump after the listing for sure.

robertohonggo

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:50:35 AM

Okay, because it's their policy. But if it's too detrimental then will probably be many who opposed the change of rule was or will be a lot of people who cancel follow the bounty

Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:43:26 AM

It was not supposed to happen because the same means of breaking a rule that has been set in advance. rather not actual but went sour as participants bounty inevitably must receive
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:23:54 PM

Honestly, I don't see it as a problem. As long as all participants will be paid according to their contributions, then it's fine with me. You know, if you try to understand ICO according to its definition, it simply just a new reference to a kind of crowdfunding or fundraising campaign. And as you probably know also, raising money for a fundraising campaign usually takes time to conclude unless, of course, they've accumulated enough money to support and finance their cause. Now whether one accepts it or not, all ICOs are like this. They are simply just a fundraising campaign. If they do not reach, say, their soft or hard cap, then expect that the people behind the ICO project will try to extend either their pre-sale or ICO to at least break even on their expenses. If they do that, expect also that they will try to change some of their rules, particularly about their bounties, that is, if they launched one.

and if ever the dev changes something in regard the campaign i think its
their prerogative,its not easy running ico projects sometimes they didnt raised
enough fund to support the payments for the participants.i think whats important
is they still give payments even if its little bit smaller

Although there are sometimes scams going on bounties just like
signature campaign.but its their loss not ours

Just move on.lots of campaigns waiting for you
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:53:03 PM

Maybe in the beginning there is still a shortage of regulations so journey amid the bounty the rule changed. so in my opinion it doesn't matter as long as there's always the latest notice from the manager who runs the bounty

wvasko

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:37:26 PM

I am against changing the rules, let alone payments and other serious issues in bounty programs. When you come to participate in the bounty, you can imagine how much you can earn.

Bosmuda

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:43:01 AM

I don't think it's fair, if the initial deal has paid a great while in the middle of the journey of the bounty paid down then the same has been lied to. but when the rules are changed only the usual rules only then it doesn't matter
haileysantos95

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:19:08 AM

If they change rules right in the middle of the campaign then its a bad sign that the bounty campaign you are in is not being regulated much and has a bad PR and not sure about their project at all, bounty campaign with a good manager must be a good token to have.
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:48:00 AM

If a project is judged good and ripe it means there will be no changes to the regulations more could lead to many followers of the project be found objectionable
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:54:21 AM

Depends from what rules you are reffering. Which rules you mean? Changing bounty allocation? Bounty amount? Or other rules?
IMO, changing rules is fair as long as the reason of rules changing still reasonable.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:34:41 AM

To be honest its quite dissapointing. In the first place they should finalize everything before offering bounties. It is okay at first when some changes on rules are made as long as bounty manager will post an early notice especially about on payment, ofcourse people who joined will tend to expect that they will be recieving their bounty payments in time.
Valentina Ambassador

Merit: 11

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:57:00 AM

Hello! I had some such ICO s who change the rules in the middle of the game or when ICO almost is finished. Last of them ask make KYC registration but when ICO was starting they didn't say nothing about KYC

Ratko1922

Activity: 175
Merit: 15

General Director at MoonBounties.io

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:40:32 AM

Maybe putting the tokens in escrow would do. Don't have a solution for stakes, though.

alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:41:52 AM

Changing the rules during the bounty of the program is unacceptable. This causes a negative attitude on the part of the participants. In fact, participants cease to fulfill the conditions in the future and lose all they earn.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:15:38 AM

If the revamped rules leads to good things then I agree I and certainly I support. But if harm then of course it's called unfair because it violates the rules of the project and agreed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: