Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:49:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
This is not too much of a problem, however, of course, it's unpleasant when you count on one result, but in the end you get another. In addition, this practice of changing the terms of the ICO subscription campaign forces us to often review the terms of the connection, since something can be missed, and this can sometimes even lead to the deduction of the signature from the campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kreket1

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:19:57 PM

I participated in one campaign and there reports were published in the topic thread for several weeks. I was very lucky that I saw an ad.
Otherwise, I would have worked several weeks in vain, and maybe until the end of the campaign. I also think that you need to communicate the change either in a telegram or in PM

Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:21:54 AM

The thing that I have ever experienced, this is my confide to all of you hehe, the first time I was confused with the change rules bounty program I continue to see in the link bountynya was one of bounty campaign already deleted and then I do not know the distribution of his prize bahamana. any suggestions for me?
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:31:45 AM

Some manager changes the rules or most add some rules, but due to unsuccessful total sales or the target amount is not reached by the group, I believe that's the main reason.
Beurijuek

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:25:44 AM

such a way is totally unwanted by the participants. it is a dishonest dirty game. where between agreements with different applications. I do not agree if there is a manager or company doing such actions. it is a way that disadvantages others.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:27:19 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 06:41:33 AM by mirawantirinjana

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
I experienced the incident on one of the bounties I am currently following, they changed the reporting date for bounty twitter so my 2 week report was not accepted and did not get paid because it was deemed incompatible with the date of the week, I felt very cheated
Trancelator

Activity: 392

Professional Dutch translations

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

You are just basing with your own self but if we do tend to collaborate with the forum rules having 5 accounts in single bounty is really a serious offense. Red trust would really be worth of on all of your accounts. If this is the kind of mentality you had then expect you would really face problems later on. KYC or change up rules on bounty campaign isnt really right at all since we are just promoting their project not an investor.

Don't apply this on me personally. As I stated above I have only one account.

it is really prohibited , at any rules there should not be a multiple acct to be enrolled in a single program , meaning if you are holding couple of accts you should join it in different bounty because if you join all your accts in a single bounty it is considered a cheating .

@Both of you:

With your Sr. Member accounts you should know by now that there are no forum rules against multiple accounts. Most DT1 / DT2 members don't like it and will give you red trust when they discover it, and most bounty managers will ban you from their campaign, but the trust system or bounty rules are not related to the forum rules. Even I know this with my Jr. Member account (because I studied the forum system somewhat when I started out).

Project wise I think it doesn't matter whether commercial advertising is 5 times done by 5 different accounts of 5 different entities or 5 times done by 5 different accounts of 1 entity.

I don't care that bounty managers don't want multiple accounts, but at the same time I think it is only forum habit, or perhaps due to not knowing the difference between forum rules and trust system. PR wise I think it does not matter, and PR is the reason why bounty campaigns are conducted.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:06:35 AM

The market is changes and rules of play change too. We don't like it but it is reality. I think that there will be a lot of changes in bounty campaigns in this year because there are a lot of bountyhunters now.

Aside from that, bounty programs changes also because of the capability or the token allocated for the participants and sometimes they decreases the number of post in a week. In this case when the post counted is large and they need to decrease it to fit the allocated amount.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Akramovkomer

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

well, now the date I have not seen to have changed, but the results are not always feel good. managers from amazix mainly feel good, very bad smauni thinks, so now the problem arose in the calculation of results
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:28:57 AM

Unfortunately until the bounty has a rule : he who pays the Piper calls the tune. While competition among the bounty hunters is very large, we have nothing to do with changing the rules on the part of managers. The only thing we can do is to track changes in the companies and act accordingly. Every day I go to the title company and followed its changes.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
icodetected

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:47:19 AM

not only that, many budding bounty managers several times change the rules. Previous bets are not taken. For the work done, of course no one pays. The reason is probably insufficient experience of the Manager, his self-confidence and inability to assess the scale of the work on accounting. Suffer all ICO and hunters. And the Manager puts in his piggy Bank award for "successful" work done.

Syndikat

Activity: 272

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:29:12 PM

I think that it's bad when the bounty program conditions change at a time when it's going some time, because it's not always possible to follow all the changes.
IvsI

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:45:28 PM

I believe that such behavior is not permissible, this creates no confusion for people and further influences the results of bounty hunter activity.

It is high time to introduce certain standards in the bounty program and fine projects that violate them and lead people astray.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:19:44 PM

Well, this is not a problem if there is a reservation about the general rules of the campaign. I am disappointed by the sudden demand of KYC at the end of the campaign. I have no choice but to make only compensation.

Many people are disappointed with the introduction of KYC. Changing the rules of the bounty is totally unfair. In my opinion it's some kind of a hidden deception. Especially if the conditions are significantly worse than the original ones.

samward

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:28:52 PM

so... how would u behave in place of the organizers if say u wouldn`t have collected the necessary amount of money? They can`t afford to pay at a loss. Especially everyone writes that they reserve the right to change the conditions. I think this is quite normal practice, I know what im signing...
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:33:27 PM

Yep. It'll be different if they notice about the possible changing right at the start like if they don't get enough participant or don't get enough hardcap, bounty distribution will be decreased,...But they don't let us know until they changed after the bounty campaign ended and there are a lot of bounty campaign did the same like that Smiley). It's really difficult to know which one is legit bounty and they will never act like other scam bounty Smiley)

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:55:12 PM

Yep. It'll be different if they notice about the possible changing right at the start like if they don't get enough participant or don't get enough hardcap, bounty distribution will be decreased,...But they don't let us know until they changed after the bounty campaign ended and there are a lot of bounty campaign did the same like that Smiley). It's really difficult to know which one is legit bounty and they will never act like other scam bounty Smiley)
This is why as a bounty hunter this thing is always been part of the risk on engaging yourself into bounty programs since we wont able to know if we did hit the right project or not this is why its really important to make up some research before on joining out but unexpected circumstances do really happen anytime because we wont control on dev/owners minds when it comes on changing rules on their bounty program.

Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:27:20 PM

Unfortunately, we can not influence the changes in the rules in the programs. Even if we did not like it, but we are obliged to accept these changes, as non-compliance can lead to exclusion from the company .
NorihiroName

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:42:53 PM

That's nothing to do with that. That's how the game works - we, hunters, are with limited abilities and them, devs and managers - they got a lot more capabilities, but, they pay us - and that's fair I think. We just have to be ready and monitor all the changes, that's the work of a good hunter.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:22:09 PM

some admins do it in any time, also any announsment, I think its not fair to do like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: