Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:52:26 AM

I think it is normal especially when there are alot of participants joining in the campaign and the campaign does not raised enough fund. It maybe disappointing, but atleast you received your payments.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:12:34 AM

Changes are being made to the rules of some Bounty campaigns as a result of certain factors.
Sometimes, when there's a change in manager, the new one will come in with a new rules.
An for the reduction in payments, this usually arises when the ICO doesn't reach a stipulated target.
kseniya.pride

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:57:09 PM

Hey, guys, there is a great bounty is running right now.

A co-creation platform is already running a beta version. Crowdholding is building a strong community, where you can earn crypto now only from BOUNTIES, but from general tasks as well.

ANYONE can participate. It's similar to Quora
Join the community now Smiley

check out the BOUNTY here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2097228.0
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:45:17 PM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
It is really a huge dishonesty in my opinion and that shows the level humans can go to mismanage things. Stuffs like that shows me really how the team is really going to fair in the long run cause a team that is filled with dishonesty right from the start simply tells me one thing, they will keep doing that in the long run.

I honestly hope something can be done about it but except for regulations of ICO, I do not see how it can play out.
hermanrz

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:59:45 PM

When I experienced it just be patient and wait with the development of the companies we follow a bounty program. Because if one fails a bounty program, we are still waiting for the other
awwal1206

Activity: 132

0x5796870edad7e3c6672cf24878b70214488d1127

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:23:50 PM

Late payments is d biggest issue for me

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:33:13 PM

it happen to many bounty campaign expecially lately. its either the bounty campaign stake are reduced or some categories of members are removed from participating in campaign. it somehow painful expecially when it is not stated before that there can be change in term and condition of the campaign. the worst is when you take part in campaign but your token was not given to you after distribution. it makes me feel i have been rob after so many weeks trying to fulfil the condition of the campaign.
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:10:03 AM

the reduction in the number of parts of the prize campaign that do not fit the distribution spreadsheet does not fit the program and even they just go without this explanation including the cheating they do, we can only ask them to take responsibility or report it based on minor points on this matter.

profit-shooter

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:12:40 AM

changing rule is not very good practive but still sometimes happens. We cannot do anything about that)
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:36:35 AM

Changes is bounty campaigns sometimes resulting to decrease in trust of the bounty participants to the campaign.
It is only allowed to change bounty rules when the bounty manager posted at first place that there will be changes in bounty.
Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:39:43 AM

I think there should be rules about the limit if participants and limit times of registration..
ducnh1022

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:10:04 AM

I really think that other campaigns are just mostly considered spam, the only people really read and understand the dapps concepts are translators. ONLY Translators guy.
So I think bounty managers should really care about translators and help them more.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:49:46 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
Its every campaigns discretion to change the amount of bounties or any payments as
long as they are transparent on the icl reports.the company should earn too,if they
collect small investment from the campaign i think its fair enough to lower the amount
 to be distributed in the participants.

Just move along Op.theres alot of campaign out there waitingfor your service in a
right fair mode of payments..🤣
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:48:50 PM

There is nothing wrong and problem with that as long they paid you on right amount ,I think the.manager of the campaign has change plans with their rules that we need to follow and we need to respect them because without them how can we earned a lot in bitcoin.Joining bounty signature is a big help.to us and it is a simple way to earn here dont judge the managers they have some explanations in every changing of their rules.
Docmc

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:30:28 PM

Everyone has their one rules
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:10:56 PM

Sometimes when I read different opinions here I feel like in a kindergarten. Honestly, who guarantees you anything in cryptoworld? If the project pays nothing and changes too much, they will be punished without your wining - they will loose reputation and credibility. Better think of a projects tat pay well for your really easy job Wink be positive
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:56:47 PM

As far as i know its every campaign right to change the amount of coins because it will defend on their market sales so if they didnt reached the sale they will adjust on the price
ofcourse in any time they can do that,and besides you can find more ico that
can satisfy you demand move on make another living
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:46:44 PM

I guess this things going on now in most of the ico was their right to apply it. It is their rules and policies in the campaign too, perhaps its fine if the they do that as long as they're not running away the money of their investors or not paying their participants who promote their campaign as well.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:09:12 PM

As far as i know its every campaign right to change the amount of coins because it will defend on their market sales so if they didnt reached the sale they will adjust on the price
ofcourse in any time they can do that,and besides you can find more ico that
can satisfy you demand move on make another living
Yes, they do have the rights on changing rules but it should really be done before the bounty program have started not totally changing after the ICO sale finished because it would really be an unfair thing for bounty hunters that they wont able to recieve the said amounts or token allocated on such task at the end of the program.Actually i have experience these things and it do really sucks which you have recieve only a small amount for a 2-3 months work which isnt really worth at all.
cupsdolphin

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:28:52 AM

It gives the ICO such a bad taste if they change the bounty rules. Does anyone remember the Author ICO bounty campaing? It was everywhere I looked due to people got 75 coins just for signing up! But turns out they changed the rules so you could only get the paid out if it was above some said amount basically screwing the average Joe.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: