Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

I think it depends on how the manager management if the rules in bounty program were changed, it could be that the manager has another planning. due to reason that we work for them, so we should follow their rules yet the changes made us disappointed.
investgeek

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

Hi,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado. What do you think guys? Is an interesting project?

Thank you for your answers!
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

I think this is written in almost all ICOs I see. "We have the right to change rules and details about the campaign whenever we like" like statements. And if you join a bounty you must have read it. Plus, this is great for the ICO's token value - that you will receive at the end - because it will still accumulate some funds as additional to their development and for a greater product (greater token value Smiley )

Final authority will always be with the owner as they can decide if it worth for them or not. If not they can cancel out few things or alter them in order to make it more worthy for them rather than for participants.

Yes, this is really for their own purpose. But this will also add value to the token (well is the alteration if for everyone's good). Especially if because of this they will be able to reach a cap. The news will go out and they will earn more value for those tokens.

Most alterations and modifications are for companies use. This applies to valid ICOs, not the scam ones. If they do alterations that are too scammy why waste our time though.
vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

Bounty companies sometimes change the rules, but this is clearly stated in the description of the company's own bounty. If the participant did not go and do not prvoril all he does correctly, this is the problem of the participant himself. I try to check the conditions of the bounty of companies 2 times a week, that would not miss anything.
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

I have been joining the bounty since January and so far did not encounter some changes in their bounty rules. Though it their prerogative to do such changes if its for the benefits of the project. We just have to be positive and check the bounty rules in the thread regularly in case they have change it so that we can abide the rules.
uzitgc

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

of course if failing to follow rules means a bounty participant is penalized by not getting stakes then the same should happen for bending some rules by penalizing the bounty company especially if they have no reason for changing total stakes and the alike, but then again it would be unfair for the company to pay a full amount if a campaign was scheduled to run for a month and only goes for a week then a change of stakes is justifiable.
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

I think that it is not good because a lot of bounty hunters don't check the bounty thread or telegram daily and they have no chance to monitor such changes.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
IvsI

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:41:24 PM

Bounty companies sometimes change the rules, but this is clearly stated in the description of the company's own bounty. If the participant did not go and do not prvoril all he does correctly, this is the problem of the participant himself. I try to check the conditions of the bounty of companies 2 times a week, that would not miss anything.

it is necessary to forbid to change the rules during the passage of the whole company, or to close completely or not to change the rules, it turns out not fair game if the rules change several times for the company
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:12:03 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 11:54:44 PM by A.SanchezNo7

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

Dear you,

I thinks what you say should be consider and want more and more share from another member here.

Thanks,
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:23:35 AM

How did it happen? strange instead of having to deal beforehand, if only I were you I would be very disappointed, but you are still lucky, they still have a second deal, there are still payments though with different amount and time, than your project into a scam, have been working long not paid, hopefully useful and keep the spirit
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:50:39 AM

If it happens see first how the rules are in the beginning and ask the manager. If the manager's reason and explanation make sense, then just accept it. If it does not make sense then just leave it and never rejoin a project managed by the manager.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Mohondoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:07:51 AM

It's look like unprofessional even indicate as scam if a company bounty change the rules. But that all depends on that company, because they have a policy in financial management. Myself was disappointed if to follow a bounty then suddenly they changed the rules Sad . But I am grateful not to meet that condition as long as i follow some bounty programs. I hope not. Smiley
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

I understand when some bounty companies make a sudden changes about the dates of delivery reports because it is really difficult to manage a single campaign with a 100+ participants, but I'm totally against about changing the amount of coins because it's so unfair. It feel like you've been cheated.
rucapri0

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:00:24 AM

Of course, this is not very true. Change the conditions unilaterally without warning in advance.
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

Of course, they have the right to do what they want, but it really freaks me out. I simultaneously participate in 30 programs of generosity, it is impossible to keep track of all the changes.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
samward

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:44:44 PM

I think changing the rules and the number of coins in ICO is very normal because not all ICO's are successful. Sometimes when they didn`t reach their targets then probably they need to extend the length of the campaign to get more investors.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:04:43 PM

I think changing the rules and the number of coins in ICO is very normal because not all ICO's are successful. Sometimes when they didn`t reach their targets then probably they need to extend the length of the campaign to get more investors.

Rules changes are accepted as long as it's for reasonable reason (e.g ICO didn't reached hardcap). I've seen many campaigns changing their rules in the middle of campaign which made lot of participants missed the rules and then they aren't eligible for the bounty.
Extend the time doesn't guarantee you will attract more investors.
Michaiah

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:42:46 PM

Changing rules and award is fine with me like changing posting dates and the bounty poll, only in minimum movement like changing Monday -  Sunday to Tuesday -, Saturday not from Monday -  Sunday  to Wednesday - Tuesday since you have to make post more to catch up the changes, and in awards it is okay to adjust from 30 down to 20-28 but if they make it 15 or else then something is wrong with the project and the team members.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

Many companies do not want to pay bounty, do not want to. They do their best not to pay. From my experience, 60-70% of companies didn't pay me a bounty.LiveEdu,Auctus,Bezop and many others...
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

It happened to me not just once but 3x and it SUCKS! Those managers and projects SUCKS! Its as if you always need to please them. Sometimes tallying are not correct that they will pay you less than what you've expected. Managers changing rules from the original one and act so mighty was the worst one. Projects that pays after the end of the ICO but didn't show any spreadsheet are just the same because even if the participants complain they will not gonna pay you the exact amount (still). F*** these kind of rules and bad activities!

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: