Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:59:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:27:34 PM

Indeed velox is the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging which gives the people the untraceable transaction. Velox is getting popular because of their unique features which attracts investor in terms of their confidentiality.
Untraceable transactions? well, some coins are already able to do so, and if the exchanger is able to do the same, well, we are on the right path to anonimity

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
namor.tidal

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:06:16 PM

I was able to get the OSX wallet running using macOS Sierra.

Screen shots!
https://imgur.com/a/47lAk
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:31:44 PM

Indeed velox is the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging which gives the people the untraceable transaction. Velox is getting popular because of their unique features which attracts investor in terms of their confidentiality.

I agree, we anonymous believed that this project have a good and better success having different features that will support by many as the bitcoin community makes comfortable. Also, their team includes people with foundations in the world of technology, banking, commodity and currency professionals, as well as experts in data security and intelligence.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:42:25 PM

Invest and earn a lot in this Velox platform, as they give complete package for us to enjoy their service. Velox makes me amazed everytime. I really want to experienced how this Velox platform is working. The uniqueness of the project as it gives 3in1 service makes me eager to know more about it. Cheers for Velox team.
Yes, secure, anonymous exchange and trading is one everybody have attention about. And I appreciate their idea about make a Velox Bolt as bot for Trader can make profit easier.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:59:17 PM

Of course, such an act really need verification. That's money we're talking about, let's just compare to other sites that you really need a full verification of your address, information, past bill accounts, identifications etc.

you're like if they ask for verification, if something happen they will give ur money back !, and that's not true, a lot of people lost their money because of verification on poloniex and bittrex. Decentralized exchanges are more secure than centralized. We are living in cryptoworld. when people suppose to be their own bank.

well, this is sadly not true. Last week we experienced already how the decentralized Exchange  Service Etherdelta get hacked.  Decentralized Platforms need still to be fixed their security systems.

Only DNS Hacked, and people was able to use smart contract to move their money using myethereumwallet in that situation, can you that with centralized exchange with all that bullshit of verification !! you benefit nothing of get verified by ID, they only use that to control you.
My point is, in crypto space where all coins base on concept of anonymous why do we need verification process!?

To meet KYC requirements for example.
No matter how much early btc adepts are talking about anonymity, crypto adherence end etc., let's admit that it's only the matter of money.
Exchanges' founders are totally under control of cash flow hence they will implement and obey any rules, enacted legislation enforced by the govs.
They actually didn't give a darn to your anonymyty.
Of course the whole question is money. But the ideal exchange is decentralized. Such an exchange does not require verification, it is anonymous and the government has no influence on it.

fact is we need a good working decentralized exchange service which is also safe. If a decentralized exchange gets hacked and u lose more then 1k USD crypto tokens/coins in a day, this is not funny anymore and the anonymity also doesnt really matter then.

I dont mean that anonym trading in decentralized exchange is not our priority but the first priority must be the safety of the Exchange Service.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:09:03 AM

I'm glad for Velox, a great blossom for future with the platform of Trading and exchanging, much appreciated as, it's all the greatness of devs innovation, 100 currencies to choose in the exchange platform, more translations with many languages considering no barriers and no latency in site is a great launch where everyone wish to choose this platform for making bids in this platform. Thanks for the thought process.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:18:59 AM

Of course, such an act really need verification. That's money we're talking about, let's just compare to other sites that you really need a full verification of your address, information, past bill accounts, identifications etc.

you're like if they ask for verification, if something happen they will give ur money back !, and that's not true, a lot of people lost their money because of verification on poloniex and bittrex. Decentralized exchanges are more secure than centralized. We are living in cryptoworld. when people suppose to be their own bank.

well, this is sadly not true. Last week we experienced already how the decentralized Exchange  Service Etherdelta get hacked.  Decentralized Platforms need still to be fixed their security systems.

Only DNS Hacked, and people was able to use smart contract to move their money using myethereumwallet in that situation, can you that with centralized exchange with all that bullshit of verification !! you benefit nothing of get verified by ID, they only use that to control you.
My point is, in crypto space where all coins base on concept of anonymous why do we need verification process!?

No matter how much early btc adepts are talking about anonymity, crypto adherence end etc., let's admit that it's only the matter of money.
Exchanges' founders are totally under control of cash flow hence they will implement and obey any rules, enacted legislation enforced by the govs.
Of course the whole question is money. But the ideal exchange is decentralized. Such an exchange does not require verification, it is anonymous and the government has no influence on it.

fact is we need a good working decentralized exchange service which is also safe. If a decentralized exchange gets hacked and u lose more then 1k USD crypto tokens/coins in a day, this is not funny anymore and the anonymity also doesnt really matter then.

I dont mean that anonym trading in decentralized exchange is not our priority but the first priority must be the safety of the Exchange Service.

I read a report on what, and it said that Because EtherDelta operates as a decentralized exchange platform, which means that there are no actual direct keys to any funds on the exchange. The only way for a hacker to get a hold of funds would be to operate a phishing scheme, which this hacker did, but phishing relies entirely on how many people fall for it.

The hacker set up a fake website that mimicked EtherDelta’s exchange by hijacking its domain name but couldn’t actually access the exchange itself or any of its data or smart contracts. Those that were unlucky enough to enter the data for their keys (which is how they access their individual funds) into this fake site would have been the ones who were stolen from. Any other user wasn’t in any danger from the attack.

=> Therefore decentralized exchanges are more secure than centralized, it was only a phishing which means if the user was careful no one can take his money on decentralized exchange.

The bad thing about etherdelta is bugs and interface, but I hope that Velox will much better and one of best decentralized exchange which will help these type of exchange to take over, no more verification , no more bullshit.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:43:10 AM

Yes i agree with you.The use of the fiat currecy is increase the popularity of the project.And it's also don't  need the many documents for the verification.i think that is the plus point of this project.
Yes to fiat currency, if it would be available on Velox, it gain more to be known by everyone all over crypto world. Everybody must put their attention on this program and started to amazed on this platform. This wpuld be the start of hitting the success and more development of Velox for the future.

You can not request privacy, anonymity and at the same time you want the VLX to use fiat. if they did, they will have to adopt Know Your Customer procedure to verify the identity of its users in order to avoid Government Intervention and that's against VLX's idea.

Depends, couldnt they technically accept hard cash? Its not like Goverments dont know that crypto exists. Crypto is counted as money for tax purposes too
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:15:12 AM

That is why aside from being anonymity or the safety and security of the user, security of the project should be much prioritize else decentralized exchange would be all useless if it can be easily penetrate by the hackers.

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:28:43 AM

Yes i agree with you.The use of the fiat currecy is increase the popularity of the project.And it's also don't  need the many documents for the verification.i think that is the plus point of this project.
Yes to fiat currency, if it would be available on Velox, it gain more to be known by everyone all over crypto world. Everybody must put their attention on this program and started to amazed on this platform. This wpuld be the start of hitting the success and more development of Velox for the future.

You can not request privacy, anonymity and at the same time you want the VLX to use fiat. if they did, they will have to adopt Know Your Customer procedure to verify the identity of its users in order to avoid Government Intervention and that's against VLX's idea.
Agreed, better to use Cryptopia or other altcoins exchange if you want to request privacy and anonymity all the time. My county exchange needs my identification too for verification purpose.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:29:32 AM

Having this kind of project is very good to know. I hope that the Velox Project's goal will achieve as soon as possible, because this will also be beneficial to the people around. I hope that in the coming Stage 3 of this project's plan will be able to have a completely anonymous crypto currency exchange with over 100 currency pairs, low fees, no verification, no limits. And moreover, for the upcoming announcement in the Stage 4 will really have an open - source crypto currency wallet that incorporates a completely decentralized exchange function.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
PDAngel

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:43:41 AM

Of course, we can buy another crypto currency with fiat then make trading and exchanging at Velox Exchange. But is inconvenient to do like that, so really need paygate as fiat at Velox.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:46:51 AM

Having back anonymity and decentralization in crypto will help keep the love people have for it in check. I mean that was the maim attraction and if that is not sustained , people will likely walk away as there will be no difference from the traditional banking and crypto banking. So I ll say yes to this program
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:01:15 AM

I'm glad for Velox, a great blossom for future with the platform of Trading and exchanging, much appreciated as, it's all the greatness of devs innovation, 100 currencies to choose in the exchange platform, more translations with many languages considering no barriers and no latency in site is a great launch where everyone wish to choose this platform for making bids in this platform. Thanks for the thought process.
Do they have a list of this 100 currencies to choose in the exchange platform? Because velox is a vey nice platform and I want to know if our currency will be at their list.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:56:08 AM

Thats true those exchanges platform don't give a rats as* about us . They only care about making more money . Verification is just one way for them to scam you. they should provide for Traders an easy and flexible experience on top of security . Verification at this point is just god awful. I really like how Velox are implementing their own ideas ,and not just following what others are doing.

Well said mate, but actually my point was that Velox devs are not an exemption to the rules.  Wink
When needed they will disclose any relevany data of yours, if it migh affect their earning and etc. Sela vi
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:42:28 AM

Untraceable transactions? well, some coins are already able to do so, and if the exchanger is able to do the same, well, we are on the right path to anonimity

Agree, still hoping that velox project will fulfill their promises until the end because there are some projects that said processes will be anonymous but it the long run they changed it and wants members to go kyc verification. I hope this will never happen to this project.
It all depends on the project's relationship with the government of America. If the project is not afraid to not comply with the requirements of the authorities, it will be able to make an anonymous site, but if they want to maintain good relations with the government, they will have to undergo the procedure of the KYC.

I see, this is happening right now. I have noticed that a lot of new projects now needs to undergo kyc verification before they can make their trading. It's still good but sometimes we really need to be more anonymous online.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:02:54 AM

i think this project could create a good place for tradar and take to us a good earn!!!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:46:53 AM

I will really be great to have 100 fiat currency on exchange, i thing this will make it one of the biggest exchange on crypto-currency market except that i really make to see a list of the currencies that will be listed there and also pls has anybody opened Velox site, it really not working for me.
Yes velox is working fine for me and yes, it would really be great once we have this project successful in coming future. It is really great to have fiat currencies on the exchange which really makes it convenient to use.

But the bad side of using many fiat currencies on an exchange will have big issues it will be complicated in maintaining and upgrading the fiat currency. So in my opinion only its all right if they only use main fiat currencies like USD, euro, peso, wong, yen, riyal  and etc.

rabotacoin

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:47:16 AM

Looking at the project and the activity of its followers, I become more confident in the success of this project. It is constantly developing and does not stand still, I'm really looking forward to its launch.
khanhnv6

Activity: 358

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:00:48 AM

Through monitoring on the forum, the project progressed well, during the past exchange rate on the exchange too little.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: