Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:39:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:43:12 AM

POW phase was supper quick it seems. Oh well guess not a lot of miners got in

It's not yet famous, But soon if the promotion of this coin and also the result of ICO is successful surely many miners will dig in,

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:04:54 AM

Very very good news! I think with such a room and a very necessary idea the project must fly to the moon. Good luck everyone!
I really dont want this project come to the moon soon, stable increasing is ok than quick pump and quick dump. Fly to the moon then down to the earth make us scare about our VLX can die at anytime.
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:38:31 AM

The white paper of VeloxBolt will be released in the first quarter of 2018. I really want to see what kind of content it is in the white paper. I want to understand it and decide the amount of investment.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:00:49 AM

I just saw this one can explain what is in the Velox Project, do you guys recommend this to everyone. I think this is very interesting if someone can explain briefly about Velox Project.  Cool
Its an Exhange Platform with their coin VLX which can be paired with other coins like BTC or ETH trouble they are going to buy back the coin when project is completed and thats the part that am confused about...is it going to be used after ico is what i dont know ..
So it's like gonna a market for only VLX, or will contain other markets like bitcoin , Ethereum. because we all know that people would like to trade BTC/altcoin instead of VLX/coins.
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:19:36 AM

I'm very interested in this Velox project. When will you start your reward program? Focus on the anonymity of the coin, this VeloxBolt block chain project that is consistent with the KNC target
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:48:53 AM

bolt classic and bold swap these are the two things that define the exchange. For bolt swap i think thats the best principle i have heard of in years but i dont know for bolt classic because hackers and scammers are everywhere...and not limiting the withdrawal limit can see someone bankrupting the Exchange..how will you be able to tackle that...

moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:22:32 AM

I just saw this one can explain what is in the Velox Project, do you guys recommend this to everyone. I think this is very interesting if someone can explain briefly about Velox Project.  Cool
Its an Exhange Platform with their coin VLX which can be paired with other coins like BTC or ETH trouble they are going to buy back the coin when project is completed and thats the part that am confused about...is it going to be used after ico is what i dont know ..
so this project is same as project usually we just wait ico. em, I asked what is interesting from this peoyek, but you do not seem to know this too.

Have patience, and wait for the white paper's release.
So far, what I know about this project is that they are developing a decentralized exchange where traders can deposit or withdraw while maintaining anonymity since there will be no verification and email is even optional. There will also be no limit for a trader's activities unlike other big exchange now like Poloniex. I also want to be updated with further details but the white paper is not yet released. I hope that helps.

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:19:52 AM

I'm taking the issue about legal matters off the table, I've finally read about BoltClassic exchange  Grin
It's huge, but I'm still having some concerns and that's what they are about: I don't believe in anonymity nowadays, I mean, I don't believe that anonymity as a feature can attract newcomers (massive flow of them) and it directly affects how successful the project will be.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:47:31 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 01:58:54 AM by Rabby637

All of thing in your project looking good. But you didn't release Velox wallet for android. Now a days many people are using android device. IOS user isn't more than android user. When you will release Velox wallet for android?Huh?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:23:54 AM

All of thing in your project looking good.
But you didn't release Velox wallet for android.
Now a days many people are using android device.
IOS user isn't more than android user.
When you will release Velox wallet for android?Huh?

Well, may be the IOS user are richer then Android user, so they seem to be better investors  Grin   

Joking aside, I am sure that they are going to fix it also for Android users.  Sometimes the project owners starts with IOS and sometimes with Android. I think this depends on the project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:42:58 AM

Definitely Velox declared itself as a serious project. It is worth noting that the official VLX coin will be listed only on the official exchange VLX Exchange. In my opinion it is very convenient, you do not need to look for any other stock exchange, all in one place
Efta321

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:16:34 AM

Definitely Velox declared itself as a serious project. It is worth noting that the official VLX coin will be listed only on the official exchange VLX Exchange. In my opinion it is very convenient, you do not need to look for any other stock exchange, all in one place
of course Velox is a serious project. because I see the official VLX coins will be listed only in the official Exchange VLX Exchange. I never follow bounty like this he has his own exchange place and it is not just coins, the coin has a high price.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:55:28 AM

Another exciting project that looks like have a potential in its hand. As of now the Velox Project is still having its progress and development. But I believe that as soon as this project continues this better progress, there's no doubt thay this project will taste the success in the future. I am looking forward to the positive outcome and better results of the ICO of Velox Project. Moreover, I hope that the android version of the wallet will become available, because we all aware that more people are using mobile phones than using desktop or laptops, but ofcourse goodluck and keep progressing team Velox.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:11:55 PM

I'm taking the issue about legal matters off the table, I've finally read about BoltClassic exchange  Grin
It's huge, but I'm still having some concerns and that's what they are about: I don't believe in anonymity nowadays, I mean, I don't believe that anonymity as a feature can attract newcomers (massive flow of them) and it directly affects how successful the project will be.

You have some point. At the first place being anonymous is common in using digital currencies in trading and exchanging and most of other cryptocurrencies also have this kind of feature also. Well maybe this project have some deeper meaning for being anonymous so lets wait and see.  Wink

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:56:04 PM

Yes, from the very beginning of the project they showed themselves on the good side! Its official exchange! It is very cool! And plus all the good price of the coin itself.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:56:46 PM

Well, may be the IOS user are richer then Android user, so they seem to be better investors  Grin   

Joking aside, I am sure that they are going to fix it also for Android users.  Sometimes the project owners starts with IOS and sometimes with Android. I think this depends on the project.

Well it's totally not like there are android flag ships which cost just as much as iOS devices .... just sayin  Tongue
Semaj123

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:06:53 PM

It looks like that VeloxBolt has two services that is BoltClassic and Boltswap. BoltClassic is  completely offshore and anonymous exchange means that you are able to trade, deposit and withdraw with absolutely no limits, no verification required at any time and NO freezing of accounts. BoltSwap which is to be announced means there is NO third party and all swaps are instant, completely decentralized trading.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:32:53 PM

Great to know your exchanges are available online with in 24 hours. Thanks for posting us the caution veloxcoin.org is your official website but not veloxcoin.com. we are keenly waiting for ETH, DASH & DOGE pairs which will be released after the beta period. Thanks for launching Velox Trading platform  we are happy to trade with you and gain better profits.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:55:20 PM

Velox Coin & Exchange Progress Update
- Exchange withdrawals & emails should be working with no problems. Be sure to check your spam folders for our emails if they do not arrive in your inbox.
- Known bug, no TXID showing for successful withdrawal. It will soon be linked with the TXID of your withdrawal and a link to a working explorer.
- Translations are currently being organized with applicants. There are still available spots for those applicable.
- Telegram, Discord and Slack channels are open and growing!
- Velox Project Whitepaper (VLX Coin & VLX Bolt) are close to completion and are presumed to be on time for publishing as projected on roadmap.
- Listing on CoinMarketCap and BlockFolio will be underway once exchange begins to meet both services volume requirements.
- We are currently forming partnerships with many firms both future and existing, stay tuned.
- Social Media Bounty Campaign soon to be released

The price for VLX is still extremely cheap. Be smart and join the Velox movement at the ground roots.

please quote this post so everyone can keep up to date

Good to hear updates of VLX project progessing fast and safe for trading now. Most traders will appreciate the concept of VLX Bolt which offers 2 different trading services for them to opt from. The BoltClassic allows traders to trade, deposit and withdraw with absolutely No limits & No verification required at any time without getting their account freezed. As for BoltSwap all swaps are instant, completely decentralized trading without any third parties, this option is yet to be announced.  Shall stay tuned for more updates!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:52:13 PM

You are wrong my friend, a lot of android users are rich guys. For example if i rich i need to give my money to apple on backplate in phone? No, i need functionaly, lowcost and big battery device. Btw waiting android app too and i hope this will released soon

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: