Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AntsharesNeo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:52:06 AM

Nice name, strange project :/ But good so far

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:35:21 PM

Definitely Velox declared itself as a serious project. It is worth noting that the official VLX coin will be listed only on the official exchange VLX Exchange. In my opinion it is very convenient, you do not need to look for any other stock exchange, all in one place
of course Velox is a serious project. because I see the official VLX coins will be listed only in the official Exchange VLX Exchange. I never follow bounty like this he has his own exchange place and it is not just coins, the coin has a high price.

If they will only be trading in their own platform then there will be a high chance that this project will succeed, but before that VLX Exchange needs to achieve first high popularity so other investors will know it and make use of their exchange site.

I think that VX Axxange has every chance to become a high level, so that more people and investors will learn about them, because the platform becomes more perfect every day.

If the project is not improved every day, then it will not come to anyone. So in this project they do everything that he was on top!
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:01:48 PM

This Velox Project is representing the future of Anonymous and Decentralized trading, VeloxBolt Anonymous and BoltSwap Open-source Exchange Wallet. This project is improving faster for the better in the ecosystem. This is really a great news. As we can see, the Velox Project strives to revolutionize anonymous and decentralized trading. I hope that more people will reach this really good project, and if that happens, I hope that more people will get to buy the VeloxCoin and also be a part of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:25:57 PM

Velox project development plan is really a great plan. VeloxCoin is already out, VeloxExchange is in process and also VeloxBolt, within that month range, they already proven something that this project is no ordinary. This project is worthy and will lead the future success because of the dedicated works of Dev. We literally given freedom here in Velox as you can exchange without restrictions, without holding your account, without giving personal information or identification which is great for no hassle and worry free of having your information with them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:15:58 PM

Definitely Velox declared itself as a serious project. It is worth noting that the official VLX coin will be listed only on the official exchange VLX Exchange. In my opinion it is very convenient, you do not need to look for any other stock exchange, all in one place
of course Velox is a serious project. because I see the official VLX coins will be listed only in the official Exchange VLX Exchange. I never follow bounty like this he has his own exchange place and it is not just coins, the coin has a high price.

If they will only be trading in their own platform then there will be a high chance that this project will succeed, but before that VLX Exchange needs to achieve first high popularity so other investors will know it and make use of their exchange site.

I think that VX Axxange has every chance to become a high level, so that more people and investors will learn about them, because the platform becomes more perfect every day.

If the project is not improved every day, then it will not come to anyone. So in this project they do everything that he was on top!

Yeah, if no improvements has been made then this project will never achieve success. The best way to improve this is to give a free airdrops or open a bounty campaign to get more investors to join this project. VLX needs active promoters to make the job well done.
Probably that's right that they need also active promoters to at least one way to make their project become popular. A project must have at least an eye-opener to catch the attention of the investor. This kind of marketing strategy is somewhat effective when it comes to this kind of business.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:20:58 PM

All of thing in your project looking good.
But you didn't release Velox wallet for android.
Now a days many people are using android device.
IOS user isn't more than android user.
When you will release Velox wallet for android?Huh?

Well, may be the IOS user are richer then Android user, so they seem to be better investors  Grin   

Joking aside, I am sure that they are going to fix it also for Android users.  Sometimes the project owners starts with IOS and sometimes with Android. I think this depends on the project.

This is what I have notice in most projects. Devs chooses to release the app on iOS first than having it on android. I'm also curious because android have more market share but they still chooses to work in iOS first. Maybe it's easier to develop or something more special on iOS?
Maybe there's a reason behind why they always prefer to try it first with iOS. Maybe there location has many iOS user compared to Android user. I think in asian county there are a lot of Android user compared to iOS. Like me I am an Android user if given a chance to try their app it would be a great pleasure.
I didn't see any project yet that they have released wallet for android version. Developer give priority iOS version more then android version. But I didn't find any reason about this why developer release first iOS version.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:32:00 PM

Velox project development plan is really a great plan. VeloxCoin is already out, VeloxExchange is in process and also VeloxBolt, within that month range, they already proven something that this project is no ordinary. This project is worthy and will lead the future success because of the dedicated works of Dev. We literally given freedom here in Velox as you can exchange without restrictions, without holding your account, without giving personal information or identification which is great for no hassle and worry free of having your information with them.
yes I am happy and I am impatient with VeloxExchange who is in the process and also VeloxBolt, this proves that this project is unusual and the Project is indeed worth to follow.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:25:28 PM

Well, may be the IOS user are richer then Android user, so they seem to be better investors  Grin   

Joking aside, I am sure that they are going to fix it also for Android users.  Sometimes the project owners starts with IOS and sometimes with Android. I think this depends on the project.

This is what I have notice in most projects. Devs chooses to release the app on iOS first than having it on android. I'm also curious because android have more market share but they still chooses to work in iOS first. Maybe it's easier to develop or something more special on iOS?
A very understandable solution is why they do it more on iOS  than on Android. Users of the iOS are more solvent and buy more applications. I think this is the right decision.
This a beta Version and to me just one iOS which is basically one device and one particular OS is the best for beta and testing. So i think devs will run beta and others testing on iOS before releasing a stable version and then it will  have Android versions and then maybe updated according to arrays of android devices

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:48:16 PM

A very understandable solution is why they do it more on iOS  than on Android. Users of the iOS are more solvent and buy more applications. I think this is the right decision.
This a beta Version and to me just one iOS which is basically one device and one particular OS is the best for beta and testing. So i think devs will run beta and others testing on iOS before releasing a stable version and then it will  have Android versions and then maybe updated according to arrays of android devices
I think about the choice you need to ask the developer but it's absolutely accurate that the iOS works more stably and makes the program easier for the iOS than for different versions and devices on Android.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:10:59 PM

This Velox Project is the future Decentralized trading,.. is a new project with lots of future with in...Hope this project will reach many people...best of luck
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:14:11 PM

Maybe there's a reason behind why they always prefer to try it first with iOS. Maybe there location has many iOS user compared to Android user. I think in asian county there are a lot of Android user compared to iOS. Like me I am an Android user if given a chance to try their app it would be a great pleasure.

For some reason 99% ICOs I have seen always seem to start with iOS and THEN come to android. As an android user I feel this sucks ngl lol
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:29:30 PM

VLX Exchange impresses everyone with their multi function platform and offers awesome features especially for the convenience of their traders who are now able to trade anonymously without worrying about getting their account frozen for no particular reason by the authorities. Thumbs up! 
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:41:29 PM

For some reason 99% ICOs I have seen always seem to start with iOS and THEN come to android. As an android user I feel this sucks ngl lol

yeah, because our technology is in progress so that this project will have many users if they are going to adopt in android version since there are many android users here in asia compare to other continent countries.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:53:56 PM

VLX Exchange impresses everyone with their multi function platform and offers awesome features especially for the convenience of their traders who are now able to trade anonymously without worrying about getting their account frozen for no particular reason by the authorities. Thumbs up! 
Agree with you, finally this fitch added, i say about authorities system. I hope this will works fine and soon we all try how it's going.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:04:47 PM

Innovation leads to competition, competition leads to success, and this might be a nice chance to get it to the top.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:19:20 PM

Yes i also agree with you.most of project release their app first for IOS and then for android.but i think android users are more than the IOS users.so i think it's better to first launch app for the Android.i hope we can get android app soon.thank you dev.
Humh.. Because of who using iOS is richer android? But in the fact i see iOS maybe have some advantages more than android. But with Android we can root and do something else, so i think should develop android beside iOS
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:03:40 AM

A great interesting project with the software of the exchange and an interesting coin. Unfortunately I do not see any social networks in the company's bounty. The team does not plan any more bounty programs?

Pretty soon I think there to come out with that idea, Or they are planning it yet, So let's just wait for further announcements and improvement.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:47:46 AM

Yeah, if no improvements has been made then this project will never achieve success. The best way to improve this is to give a free airdrops or open a bounty campaign to get more investors to join this project. VLX needs active promoters to make the job well done.

Actually, they have bounty inside this thread, but I think it should be in separate thread to be notable, also must include signature campaign and social media. I think in this way a lot of user will join their campaign and spread the word about Velox.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:59:18 AM

I didnt notice my self reading your whole summary. Yes you are definitely true that few years back it is not required to provide personal information to poloniex but now it is already mandatory. I hope you guys speed up your website launch so that I could transfer all my funds to your trading platform.
My thought so far is that Velox will be the only exchange that will not require its traders to provide personal information, which is great. I hope they won't change it in the future like Poloniex and other exchange. Although there will be a downside to it.
How are they going to prevent a certain trader from using their exchange for laundering?

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:02:40 AM

You are not taking into account the following:
1) Offshores (in general) quite often are treated by govs like fraudsters asylum hence there's ongoing smoke out.
2) Every exchange whether it's based offshore or onshore needs processing services which, in turn, are the subject of controls.

I'm quite unsure about juridical perfection of this scheme
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: