Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:50:03 AM

A lot of exchangers are unsafe... So traders are facing big problem with this issue..But they don't need to worry because of Velox project...They are a safe platform for work...

Yeah, safe, of course.
Have you ever heard of quantum computing?
None of the blockchain projects are safe (or will be) in the next few years.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:19:41 AM

can i still reserve Arabic translation ? I'm really intressted in this coin and would like to collect as much as i can from the bounty . I really see potential of growth in velox and to  be a part of that process makes me feel more confident about the coin Cheesy

I join to my crypto-friend MiiDoViic and want to reserve the german and turish translations  Grin   Everyone here is excited about the project and finally about this coin. And this will also grow up your community in different countries  Cool

Please confirm via PM.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:59:58 AM

A lot of exchangers are unsafe... So traders are facing big problem with this issue..But they don't need to worry because of Velox project...They are a safe platform for work...
No, not really. You can't say that most of the exchange is unsafe. Major and Top of the exchange has high security and mostly impossible to be hacked. I think Velox is not easy to be hacked since their development on their exchange was very good and security proved.
Every exchange focuses on the security of their project in order for them not to lose their profit also for the sake of the users. If any of these exchange doesn't have much or not focusing on the security, therefore maybe they are a scam.

I agree, security should be prioritized in order to gain trust from users and investors. As one of their platform of this project that a programmatic security is never sufficient without human intervention . For this reason, their technical team maintains constant vigilance, monitoring all movements for any suspicious activity.
xxxzero

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:17:38 AM

Very interesting project, first time came across it. But the team is not very well known and it is difficult to assess the success of the project. I will observe more of the project and take a decision.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:25:35 PM

No, not really. You can't say that most of the exchange is unsafe. Major and Top of the exchange has high security and mostly impossible to be hacked. I think Velox is not easy to be hacked since their development on their exchange was very good and security proved.

Velox initially declared itself as a safe exchanger. I'm sure that the developers are very carefully working out this function. Therefore, I think we should not doubt this project, just wait patiently for its development.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:49:20 PM

Velox Project [VLX] | The future of anonymous cryptographic trade and exchange, I think the name already speaks for itself. Do you think why would developers have been so skilful of this project if it was not safe?
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:50:52 PM

can i still reserve Arabic translation ? I'm really intressted in this coin and would like to collect as much as i can from the bounty . I really see potential of growth in velox and to  be a part of that process makes me feel more confident about the coin Cheesy

I join to my crypto-friend MiiDoViic and want to reserve the german and turish translations  Grin   Everyone here is excited about the project and finally about this coin. And this will also grow up your community in different countries  Cool

Please confirm via PM.
I haven't been contacted yet x_x it scares me that the spot is already filled and they forgot to update , Any way i've talked to them on telegram group and they said  that they are busy and there are more important things to take care of .
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:58:15 PM

I like such complex decisions with a exchange and a coin on an anonymous one platform. Well, if the developer adds a simple solution for obtaining fiat money from his coin.

One good way to make a hassle-free for withdrawing your coins to fiat money. I am waiting for more improvements to come.
Exactly , I totally understand and agree with you and your opinion .
This is a very simple but also very compact and secure method on this platform.
Efta321

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:20:40 PM

I am excited to make this project have a more progress and make better developments. Also excited to the launcjing of this Velox Project in the Market because once VeloxBolt has been released, VeloxExchange balances will automatically be transferred and no data will be lost. And that's very nice idea of course. All user accounts will remain the same as well as balances and the transition will be swift, and rapid. I just really wish this will happen as soon as possible, so that the people that are waiting for this will be able to have this project already.
of course this project has better progress and development because the project has an outstanding team and experts in the field.with the launch of this Velox Project in this Market enables investors to join.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:04:03 PM

I like such complex decisions with a exchange and a coin on an anonymous one platform. Well, if the developer adds a simple solution for obtaining fiat money from his coin.

One good way to make a hassle-free for withdrawing your coins to fiat money. I am waiting for more improvements to come.

Nice, if they will add that feature, withdrawing to fiat currencies Im sure many people will be attracted to join the project. But as of now I am looking forward on how they will follow their plans and if they will really make crypto trading and exchanging anonymous.

They can't make it 100% anonymous with flat unless they like plan to accept cash somehow by say mailing it. Card/banks can always be traced back to you
k1mera

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

k1mera

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 04:13:10 PM

Italian Translation Reserved.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 04:53:42 PM

When it will be listed on coinmarketcap and blockfolio? I am excited for this Velox to get listed because for sure many crypto traders will love to have your coin and i am one of those. This is the first time i encounter a completed platform that offers 3 in 1 features, this will really hit on the market and future of this project is coming. Hope to go with your successful joirney.

I'm also excited for this coin to be listed in coinmarketcap, Im sure after that many investors will notice this project and they will plan to invest and support velox. I am looking forward for more developments and announcements of velox project.
Being on a coinmarket is very good for spreading knowledge about the project among the lovers of crypto currencies. This will increase the cost of the coin.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:55:09 PM

Velox initially declared itself as a safe exchanger. I'm sure that the developers are very carefully working out this function. Therefore, I think we should not doubt this project, just wait patiently for its development.
But we can't guarantee that even if it declared itself as a safe exchanger still there are possibilities that it can be attack by randomly  hackers. As this project is still on going, I think they must have to develop more  about their security.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:41:03 PM

When it will be listed on coinmarketcap and blockfolio? I am excited for this Velox to get listed because for sure many crypto traders will love to have your coin and i am one of those. This is the first time i encounter a completed platform that offers 3 in 1 features, this will really hit on the market and future of this project is coming. Hope to go with your successful joirney.

I'm also excited for this coin to be listed in coinmarketcap, Im sure after that many investors will notice this project and they will plan to invest and support velox. I am looking forward for more developments and announcements of velox project.
Being on a coinmarket is very good for spreading knowledge about the project among the lovers of crypto currencies. This will increase the cost of the coin.
Yes velox is soon listed into the coinmarketcap.i am very excited about it.i.also buy velox and i belive that this project will achieve the great success.i wish good luck to all devlopers and team members.
Being listed on the coinmarketcap makes the project more attractive to the investor especially this kind of project which is "The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging". Probably this will hit in the market because I see a bright future with project.u
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 08:42:27 PM

But we can't guarantee that even if it declared itself as a safe exchanger still there are possibilities that it can be attack by randomly  hackers. As this project is still on going, I think they must have to develop more  about their security.

It's ok to attacked as long as the system will never hacked like what happened on etherdelta on the previous days. Hopefully on this project all staffs and dev will aware on that possible happenings because as I observed on this project it have a bright future.
I think a ptoject which specificated on security trading will not start with bugs, a team will fix all of them and only after optimization they will start.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:04:26 PM

I didnt notice my self reading your whole summary. Yes you are definitely true that few years back it is not required to provide personal information to poloniex but now it is already mandatory. I hope you guys speed up your website launch so that I could transfer all my funds to your trading platform.
My thought so far is that Velox will be the only exchange that will not require its traders to provide personal information, which is great. I hope they won't change it in the future like Poloniex and other exchange. Although there will be a downside to it.
How are they going to prevent a certain trader from using their exchange for laundering?

I dont think that this is possible with no personal information. May be just as the other exchange services they will not ask for the personal informations till 2-5  BTC. But as long as getting serious with 100 BTC and open end they have to ask for personal information bcs of money laundering laws. This is a rule from the government not from the exchanges itself.

they used the term Anonymous ( The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging ) and they also said no limit, no verification. So if they ask for any kind of info related to KYC, it will consider as  a lie in my opinion.

That's why I made a follow-up question because it will obviously attract the attention of those people who have bad intentions like scammers.
Will this exchange become a black market in the future? Or can they prevent that to happen with some sort of security features?

There are other decentralized exchanges that ask for nothing just to import your private key like etherdelta. So is this one a black market ! We are living in crypto world and asking this question is like questioning bitcoin, ether itself because cryptocurrecy is anynymous..
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:10:54 PM

Yes velox is soon listed into the coinmarketcap.i am very excited about it.i.also buy velox and i belive that this project will achieve the great success.i wish good luck to all devlopers and team members.
Being listed on the coinmarketcap makes the project more attractive to the investor especially this kind of project which is "The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging". Probably this will hit in the market because I see a bright future with project.u
Yes i totally agree with your sentiment. The special features that Velox provides to their traders out there has already won their hearts even before their project launch in the market. Brillant work done! Velox(VLX), our futuristic Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging platform!
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:28:14 PM

It's a great innovation in VLX project we are happy to explore your expertised release of various innovations which are available for customer satisfaction, we love to see Windows Velox QT wallet,  Linux Velox QT wallet. Linux Velox Daemon, Mac Velox QT wallet,  Github source.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:38:35 PM

Velox has, in matter of fact, the most expansive range of tools to be checked everywhere which gives a lot of points to compete.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
vivavivu

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:23:16 PM

I go to exchange of Velox. So basic and now i see price of Velox at Bid/Ask have long distance. Lol 500-900 satoshies per VLX. And actually at Bid the volume is not much. So how is your prediction, everybody?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: