Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:04:46 PM

We love to experience the launch oF VLX project, also we wish this Velox is available on coinmarketcap so the coin cost increases and also creates a brand for crypto currency lovers as we all can see this new launch on the boarding platform and we can get many investors and contributors, that reaps ultimately extreme success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:11:44 PM

This coin is pretty interesting, it doesn't have its white paper yet but its already gaining a lot of attention. I like the idea that they put a temporary exchange first while they are working in VeloxBolt. With a transaction that doesn't need verification this platform will surely attract more supporters.

If Velox also supports Fiat Currencies that would be great. Traders do not need to transfer their crypto in fiat exchanges which normally means extra fees. I think Velox should have to think seriously about it.
I think the developers have already paid attention to this, we will wait for news from them. Of course, it's a good idea to reduce fees for the user, it will be a success.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:09:54 PM

Velox is a interesting  stake currency that has been created as a share structured currency for the coming decentralized & anonymous exchange and trading platform of veloxbolt..
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:14:00 PM

Anonymity and decentralization was a key factor in crypto currencies going viral and accepted by the audience. Its quiet a shame to see all that die away, and now watch this cutthroat method of outrageous fees and ridiculous  identification process scare people away. If Velox has what is take to return us back to the reason why we went crazy about crypto currencies in the first place, that will be awesome.
Developers of Velox Project have a nice vision in their idea of cryptocurrency and with us and their skill we can do what they imagine.
I joined to your telegram channel Velox too!  Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:04:09 PM

The creator and developers of this Velox project expect its success. The program is idealistic amd futuristic at the same time. Imagine, three in one concept in one project. This is really huge and expected to adopt by the crypto society. Velox coin, velox bolt and velox exchange will soon hit on the crypto industry.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:13:01 PM

I just hope they wull create an high volume as soon as it gets mainstream to be used daily by the cryptolovers, but maybe the explosion of usage it will come next year, im sure.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:38:28 PM

This coin is pretty interesting, it doesn't have its white paper yet but its already gaining a lot of attention. I like the idea that they put a temporary exchange first while they are working in VeloxBolt. With a transaction that doesn't need verification this platform will surely attract more supporters.

If Velox also supports Fiat Currencies that would be great. Traders do not need to transfer their crypto in fiat exchanges which normally means extra fees. I think Velox should have to think seriously about it.
I think the developer should make a simple exit to Fiat. At present, a great competition between platforms and without such a service is difficult to be successful.
Of course everyone like you, and i think Velox can do it. With fiat exchange have integration at Velox, we have no doubt about deposit and withdraw our money.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:24:00 PM

I like such complex decisions with a exchange and a coin on an anonymous one platform. Well, if the developer adds a simple solution for obtaining fiat money from his coin.

One good way to make a hassle-free for withdrawing your coins to fiat money. I am waiting for more improvements to come.

Nice, if they will add that feature, withdrawing to fiat currencies Im sure many people will be attracted to join the project. But as of now I am looking forward on how they will follow their plans and if they will really make crypto trading and exchanging anonymous.

They can't make it 100% anonymous with flat unless they like plan to accept cash somehow by say mailing it. Card/banks can always be traced back to you

Of course, such an act really need verification. That's money we're talking about, let's just compare to other sites that you really need a full verification of your address, information, past bill accounts, identifications etc.

you're like if they ask for verification, if something happen they will give ur money back !, and that's not true, a lot of people lost their money because of verification on poloniex and bittrex. Decentralized exchanges are more secure than centralized. We are living in cryptoworld. when people suppose to be their own bank.
PDAngel

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:28:16 PM

A nice project of trading & exchange... a small amout of transaction fees will be taken during exchange.. but what will be the predicted amount for the exchange... I want to know more
Dont guessing fee of exchange and trading, of course these fee will help website have more capital on defense and solve security issue beside recover blockchain fee, this is very important on any exchange.
Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:53:35 PM

We love to experience the launch oF VLX project, also we wish this Velox is available on coinmarketcap so the coin cost increases and also creates a brand for crypto currency lovers as we all can see this new launch on the boarding platform and we can get many investors and contributors, that reaps ultimately extreme success.

Indeed having this coin on coinmarketcap would be nice.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Globee07

Activity: 397

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:13:03 PM

I think the developer should make a simple exit to Fiat. At present, a great competition between platforms and without such a service is difficult to be successful.

Binance is pretty successful and as far as I remember they only have crypto to crypto trading

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:18:48 AM

Sure it will gain more popularity on the internet.
Will just keep promoting this coin until they can
officially launch their site. Because for now many
Exchange had been not successful because of little
investors and users.

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:00:35 AM

It's my understanding that currently, VLX team might be considering options: implementing fiat currencies into the exchange or not.
Both have pros and cons like if they implement fiat, it will improve usability, lower fees eventually but as well will decrease anonymity and might cause more problems. 
easytipz

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:06:18 AM

What is the advantages of VLX among other thousands cryptocurrencies?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:34:10 AM

I like such complex decisions with a exchange and a coin on an anonymous one platform. Well, if the developer adds a simple solution for obtaining fiat money from his coin.

One good way to make a hassle-free for withdrawing your coins to fiat money. I am waiting for more improvements to come.

Nice, if they will add that feature, withdrawing to fiat currencies Im sure many people will be attracted to join the project. But as of now I am looking forward on how they will follow their plans and if they will really make crypto trading and exchanging anonymous.

They can't make it 100% anonymous with flat unless they like plan to accept cash somehow by say mailing it. Card/banks can always be traced back to you

Of course, such an act really need verification. That's money we're talking about, let's just compare to other sites that you really need a full verification of your address, information, past bill accounts, identifications etc.

you're like if they ask for verification, if something happen they will give ur money back !, and that's not true, a lot of people lost their money because of verification on poloniex and bittrex. Decentralized exchanges are more secure than centralized. We are living in cryptoworld. when people suppose to be their own bank.

well, this is sadly not true. Last week we experienced already how the decentralized Exchange  Service Etherdelta get hacked.  Decentralized Platforms need still to be fixed their security systems.
rudilo

Activity: 1834

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:43:51 AM

If I can see, a project velox it was designed and arranged and considered with cooked, then velox already prepared each step to success the projects.. all the plan project has been used as a and run concurrently, I’m sure this project will be successful and with the team professional..but velox would be better again planned to be examined, exchange without cost.. may succeed
hasis

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:52:49 AM

I like the website's designs and layouts. By the way, do you have any plan to give free airdrops or giveaway for using and holding coins?
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:00:47 AM

Yes there was a great boast in the outrageous fees for even the smallest transaction and this might be the reason many people are turning of from many  other platforms too.
But it can be also change and therefore things can change and things may turn around and also be better than ever.
rabotacoin

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:05:59 PM

I just hope they wull create an high volume as soon as it gets mainstream to be used daily by the cryptolovers, but maybe the explosion of usage it will come next year, im sure.
I super positive that thier platform will make huge volume to the tradable altcoin. Why simply because this trading platform will attract more traders versus the other websites because of thier promise that thier investors will remain anonymous.

You are absolutely right, anonymity is an important factor for many users. This will definitely attract a lot of people to this project.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 12:06:37 PM

It's my understanding that currently, VLX team might be considering options: implementing fiat currencies into the exchange or not.
Both have pros and cons like if they implement fiat, it will improve usability, lower fees eventually but as well will decrease anonymity and might cause more problems. 

Yeah, those 2 options will have advantages and disadvantages. But all this will be base on the devs how will they handle it. Im sure they have teams that already have knowledge how to handle it. Im looking forward on more developments from velox project.
I think all the options can be interesting and the more the developer realizes the opportunities, the better. I hope the developer will see our posts.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: