Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:42:10 AM

This coin is pretty interesting, it doesn't have its white paper yet but its already gaining a lot of attention. I like the idea that they put a temporary exchange first while they are working in VeloxBolt. With a transaction that doesn't need verification this platform will surely attract more supporters.

If Velox also supports Fiat Currencies that would be great. Traders do not need to transfer their crypto in fiat exchanges which normally means extra fees. I think Velox should have to think seriously about it.

It's my understanding that currently, VLX team might be considering options: implementing fiat currencies into the exchange or not.
Both have pros and cons like if they implement fiat, it will improve usability, lower fees eventually but as well will decrease anonymity and might cause more problems. 

What are you talking about, how can the use of fiat reduce anonymity? I think if the developer makes a decision with fiat, it will attract more users.
Yes i agree with you.The use of the fiat currecy is increase the popularity of the project.And it's also don't  need the many documents for the verification.i think that is the plus point of this project.
Fiat currency will die in 20 years in my mind, and almost of all pretty coins and tokens will grow tothemoon like 10000% each. And VLX very useful for now, when fiat currency still popular at governments.

I do not agree, material money will always exist. In the circle of crypto-currencies, not so many people are as critical as they think, and try to imagine how to use the crypt of old grandparents. Pomoymu this is nonsense.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:03:14 AM

Of course, such an act really need verification. That's money we're talking about, let's just compare to other sites that you really need a full verification of your address, information, past bill accounts, identifications etc.

you're like if they ask for verification, if something happen they will give ur money back !, and that's not true, a lot of people lost their money because of verification on poloniex and bittrex. Decentralized exchanges are more secure than centralized. We are living in cryptoworld. when people suppose to be their own bank.

well, this is sadly not true. Last week we experienced already how the decentralized Exchange  Service Etherdelta get hacked.  Decentralized Platforms need still to be fixed their security systems.

Only DNS Hacked, and people was able to use smart contract to move their money using myethereumwallet in that situation, can you that with centralized exchange with all that bullshit of verification !! you benefit nothing of get verified by ID, they only use that to control you.
My point is, in crypto space where all coins base on concept of anonymous why do we need verification process!?

To meet KYC requirements for example.
No matter how much early btc adepts are talking about anonymity, crypto adherence end etc., let's admit that it's only the matter of money.
Exchanges' founders are totally under control of cash flow hence they will implement and obey any rules, enacted legislation enforced by the govs.
They actually didn't give a darn to your anonymyty.
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:06:14 AM

A crypto currency which is build by traders, to traders. I like their view of point. It seems like they come up to make this project to prioritized the traders like them. This project is very beneficial to the traders. People around of course really wants to have something they will invest their time, effort and money in something that is secured. And this Velox Project will give this feature to us. The Velox Project has something that is very interesting and it is the security and fast procesing of transactions. I really hope this will make its way to success.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:58:55 AM

I'm really excited for VELOXBOLT to launch. For there will be 100 currencies to choose from in the exchange platform and I think that with these kind of concept of project the platform should really be nice, user friendly interface, more translations for all language and no barriers for everyone who wants to trade. Safe and secure if we buy and sell here our coins and ofcourse buying their own VeloxCoin maybe will get more profit because of the bonuses it might give. This would be powerful and especially one of the great project i will ever had in 2018. Low fees and no verification is what people mostly do really want in a transacting trading platforms to be easy and less hassle. lets keep on supporting VELOX Project

It was listed in their roadmap, Im sure it will launch but devs still need time to finish and polish it. Let's just all wait and I am sure devs will finish it and will launch it base on the schedule launching of veloxbolt.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:11:04 AM

I just hope they wull create an high volume as soon as it gets mainstream to be used daily by the cryptolovers, but maybe the explosion of usage it will come next year, im sure.
I super positive that thier platform will make huge volume to the tradable altcoin. Why simply because this trading platform will attract more traders versus the other websites because of thier promise that thier investors will remain anonymous.

That's right mate is if the ICO is successful pretty soon we can see a unique and anonymous trading for our members and investors. Just keep promoting this project and we will have a good result.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:26:19 AM

I just hope they wull create an high volume as soon as it gets mainstream to be used daily by the cryptolovers, but maybe the explosion of usage it will come next year, im sure.
I super positive that thier platform will make huge volume to the tradable altcoin. Why simply because this trading platform will attract more traders versus the other websites because of thier promise that thier investors will remain anonymous.

That's right mate is if the ICO is successful pretty soon we can see a unique and anonymous trading for our members and investors. Just keep promoting this project and we will have a good result.
I believe that the team has every chance of a good ending to ISO. And then in a short time we will be able to trade on the new anonymous trading floor
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:32:42 AM

Of course, such an act really need verification. That's money we're talking about, let's just compare to other sites that you really need a full verification of your address, information, past bill accounts, identifications etc.

you're like if they ask for verification, if something happen they will give ur money back !, and that's not true, a lot of people lost their money because of verification on poloniex and bittrex. Decentralized exchanges are more secure than centralized. We are living in cryptoworld. when people suppose to be their own bank.

well, this is sadly not true. Last week we experienced already how the decentralized Exchange  Service Etherdelta get hacked.  Decentralized Platforms need still to be fixed their security systems.

Only DNS Hacked, and people was able to use smart contract to move their money using myethereumwallet in that situation, can you that with centralized exchange with all that bullshit of verification !! you benefit nothing of get verified by ID, they only use that to control you.
My point is, in crypto space where all coins base on concept of anonymous why do we need verification process!?

No matter how much early btc adepts are talking about anonymity, crypto adherence end etc., let's admit that it's only the matter of money.
Exchanges' founders are totally under control of cash flow hence they will implement and obey any rules, enacted legislation enforced by the govs.
Thats true those exchanges platform don't give a rats as* about us . They only care about making more money . Verification is just one way for them to scam you. they should provide for Traders an easy and flexible experience on top of security . Verification at this point is just god awful. I really like how Velox are implementing their own ideas ,and not just following what others are doing.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:40:32 PM

Of course the whole question is money. But the ideal exchange is decentralized. Such an exchange does not require verification, it is anonymous and the government has no influence on it.

i think etherdelta's UI is not friendly ,many people lost their money but hot hacked . actually idea is  good.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:04:16 PM

Yes guys this project has the potential and the patience. I think that the structure of the web design is great just need to work consistently and the goal maybe achieved.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:16:15 PM

I'm really excited for VELOXBOLT to launch. For there will be 100 currencies to choose from in the exchange platform and I think that with these kind of concept of project the platform should really be nice, user friendly interface, more translations for all language and no barriers for everyone who wants to trade. Safe and secure if we buy and sell here our coins and ofcourse buying their own VeloxCoin maybe will get more profit because of the bonuses it might give. This would be powerful and especially one of the great project i will ever had in 2018. Low fees and no verification is what people mostly do really want in a transacting trading platforms to be easy and less hassle. lets keep on supporting VELOX Project
The developer gives grandiose promises, but I would like to look at the beta version. And I like trading platform coin, which is not made on the etherium.

Yes, sometimes promises meant to be broken, but I really hope that all plans and goals of velox project will achieve base on their road maps or much better if earlier. I also hope that they really will make an anonymous crypto trading.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:42:10 PM

The developer gives grandiose promises, but I would like to look at the beta version. And I like trading platform coin, which is not made on the etherium.

Yeah ETC/Alt pairs are pretty much exclusive to shitcoins lately. Look at etherdelta, 99% of the coins are utter trash I have clue why anyone would buy most of the coins which are just scams lol
Efta321

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:01:54 PM

Yes, sometimes promises meant to be broken, but I really hope that all plans and goals of velox project will achieve base on their road maps or much better if earlier. I also hope that they really will make an anonymous crypto trading.
yes I'm sure not sure about that. we can only hope that all the plans and goals of this velox project will be accomplished based on what they want. happy fighting for velox team.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:38:08 PM

I will really be great to have 100 fiat currency on exchange, i thing this will make it one of the biggest exchange on crypto-currency market except that i really make to see a list of the currencies that will be listed there and also pls has anybody opened Velox site, it really not working for me.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:57:59 PM

I will really be great to have 100 fiat currency on exchange, i thing this will make it one of the biggest exchange on crypto-currency market except that i really make to see a list of the currencies that will be listed there and also pls has anybody opened Velox site, it really not working for me.
Yes, it's open for me easy, where are your from? I think may be your provider closed access to some ip's and velox site in this range. Just try some free vpn and it's open for sure.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:18:40 PM

A lot of work being put into this , form social media bounty campaign , to partnering with other companies to make this a success, also working on language translations so a lot of people are accommodated. I hope the hard work pays off, because this sounds like a nice program
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:51:58 PM

Yes velox is working fine for me and yes, it would really be great once we have this project successful in coming future. It is really great to have fiat currencies on the exchange which really makes it convenient to use.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:10:33 PM

Yes i agree with you.The use of the fiat currecy is increase the popularity of the project.And it's also don't  need the many documents for the verification.i think that is the plus point of this project.
Yes to fiat currency, if it would be available on Velox, it gain more to be known by everyone all over crypto world. Everybody must put their attention on this program and started to amazed on this platform. This wpuld be the start of hitting the success and more development of Velox for the future.

You can not request privacy, anonymity and at the same time you want the VLX to use fiat. if they did, they will have to adopt Know Your Customer procedure to verify the identity of its users in order to avoid Government Intervention and that's against VLX's idea.
vivavivu

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:57:43 PM

I am eagerly waiting for the launch of veloxbot.the project idea is very good and project looks very promising.we can easily trade on this platform without verification. that's the big plus point of this project.
Do you mean Velox Bolt? If yes, I have the same attention like you about Velox Bolt, maybe we can try this at May-September 2018. I believe Velox Bolt can help us gain profit on crypto trading.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:33:28 PM

A crypto currency which is build by traders, to traders. I like their view of point. It seems like they come up to make this project to prioritized the traders like them. This project is very beneficial to the traders. People around of course really wants to have something they will invest their time, effort and money in something that is secured. And this Velox Project will give this feature to us. The Velox Project has something that is very interesting and it is the security and fast procesing of transactions. I really hope this will make its way to success.
Exactly that the velox project has something that is very interesting and it is the security and fast procesing of transactions. This is why many investors who wants to invest in this kind of services which is fast and easy transaction.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:45:35 PM

Indeed velox is the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging which gives the people the untraceable transaction. Velox is getting popular because of their unique features which attracts investor in terms of their confidentiality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: