Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:25:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:56:50 AM

How many users are currently using the application? Is there any statistics how many joined the project?

The project has been relaunched mate. You can visit the official website of VELOX to see what is the status and how many members are registired on the velox site. They have also new bounty campaigns that makes the project interesting again.
I dont get it bud, are you saying that thier first launch failed thats why they are relaunching the whole project. What about thier first investors were they compensated regarding that matter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:15:34 AM

A grandiose project, because it has already been joined by a very large number of users. Investors are also interested in the project
Yes, it is a great project because it has so many investors coming in, thats why I really love this project for a long time since December 2017!

Yeah, we have been following velox for a while now and already seen a lot of improvements. I just hope that as time goes by more and more people will invest here.
they have been doing well i think and ofcourse they help out alot with the latest news
Constant announcements about such new information dealing with the upgrades and all the actionable plans in the platform will help all the potential investors to understand the responsibility of velox towards customer relationship and value.
At present existence of news from developers would be ideal. There is a thawing of cryptocurrencies and their good growth at present.

Here are the latest updates from the developer
https://veloxproject.io/ is now completely finished and fully functional! On our new project site you can find:
- A huge set of VLX resources
- Full project overview
- VLX Market Statistics
- Loading the purse. Start

:
- Support
MyToken - BitcoinTalk Update
- Start of the Bounty campaign
The VLX team are really doing better. As I have visited their website, I have seen that the value of each VLX token is almost 1$. And also, they are providing special tools were you can download the VLX Android app and you can track the price in Blockfolio. Nice update team and keep always improving this project until it will completely functions.
the Velox project team has long established itself as serious guys who are interested in the development of their project. Now Velox is actively gaining followers. I am sure that those who have invested in the development of the project will soon get a good profit.
I have taken notice of this project long ago and at once I was attracted by design and speed of work of the website, it is visible that many efforts for realization of such quality are made. Therefore, the developer serious and the business will only develop further.
Great work for the Velox team. Their new website is very nice and have a nice ambiance for me. Also the launching of the Velox Bolt is very near. I am excited to see what will the feature will be.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:18:07 AM

A grandiose project, because it has already been joined by a very large number of users. Investors are also interested in the project
Yes, it is a great project because it has so many investors coming in, thats why I really love this project for a long time since December 2017!

Yeah, we have been following velox for a while now and already seen a lot of improvements. I just hope that as time goes by more and more people will invest here.
they have been doing well i think and ofcourse they help out alot with the latest news
Constant announcements about such new information dealing with the upgrades and all the actionable plans in the platform will help all the potential investors to understand the responsibility of velox towards customer relationship and value.
At present existence of news from developers would be ideal. There is a thawing of cryptocurrencies and their good growth at present.

Here are the latest updates from the developer
https://veloxproject.io/ is now completely finished and fully functional! On our new project site you can find:
- A huge set of VLX resources
- Full project overview
- VLX Market Statistics
- Loading the purse. Start

:
- Support
MyToken - BitcoinTalk Update
- Start of the Bounty campaign
The VLX team are really doing better. As I have visited their website, I have seen that the value of each VLX token is almost 1$. And also, they are providing special tools were you can download the VLX Android app and you can track the price in Blockfolio. Nice update team and keep always improving this project until it will completely functions.
the Velox project team has long established itself as serious guys who are interested in the development of their project. Now Velox is actively gaining followers. I am sure that those who have invested in the development of the project will soon get a good profit.
I have taken notice of this project long ago and at once I was attracted by design and speed of work of the website, it is visible that many efforts for realization of such quality are made. Therefore, the developer serious and the business will only develop further.
Great work for the Velox team. Their new website is very nice and have a nice ambiance for me. Also the launching of the Velox Bolt is very near. I am excited to see what will the feature will be.
Nice website you got their. It is more comfortable and I like the features. This will make the people easy navigate all the features that they wanted to see. I see that Velox will be success in the near future.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:25:15 AM

If the team of this exchange will work as well as now, I think this platform will soon be able to become one of the top.
Indeed, the project will be able to become one in the top because there are so many supporters in this discussion to support the project.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

If the team of this exchange will work as well as now, I think this platform will soon be able to become one of the top.
Indeed, the project will be able to become one in the top because there are so many supporters in this discussion to support the project.

Does this guarantee a success for the platform? Many projects that have many supporters have turned down recently.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

- Vast range of VLX resources
- Complete project overview
- VLX Market Statistics
- Wallet Downloads

Coming up:
- MyToken Support
- BitcoinTalk revamp
- Bounty Campaign Commencement
This sounds good. The new updates look great it will definitely help the platform to expand their self at a certain time later. Because of Bounty Campaign traffic on the site will increase. And am also excited to become the part of Bounty Campaign.

You're right mate, this project have already too long which I think they finalize everything. I hope the team may do their best to announce their bounty as soon as possible as I'm eager to be part on it.

The project keeps improving and adding more updates. This is proof that the devs are very serious developing velox project. Keep up the good work team velox.
They really need to improve it Smiley It's part of how a project will turn out to be a successful one. With the team behind it doing the best they can, it will really show in their progress the positive outcome of their hard work.
They are focussing on the competitors to implement the advanced mechanisms and various features by enhancing all the upgrades also the team is working hard with all the legit plans.

They really planned very well their project and because of this, the result will be perfectly in good shape. They carefully fixed the platform and hopefully in the final launch, bugs will be gone. Being able to be more advanced than the existing competitors, this can have a better and useful kind of platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:06:31 PM

- VLX Market Statistics
- Wallet Downloads

Coming up:
- MyToken Support
- BitcoinTalk revamp
This sounds good. The new updates look great it will definitely help the platform to expand their self at a certain time later. Because of Bounty Campaign traffic on the site will increase. And am also excited to become the part of Bounty Campaign.

You're right mate, this project have already too long which I think they finalize everything. I hope the team may do their best to announce their bounty as soon as possible as I'm eager to be part on it.

The project keeps improving and adding more updates. This is proof that the devs are very serious developing velox project. Keep up the good work team velox.
They really need to improve it Smiley It's part of how a project will turn out to be a successful one. With the team behind it doing the best they can, it will really show in their progress the positive outcome of their hard work.
They are focussing on the competitors to implement the advanced mechanisms and various features by enhancing all the upgrades also the team is working hard with all the legit plans.

They really planned very well their project and because of this, the result will be perfectly in good shape. They carefully fixed the platform and hopefully in the final launch, bugs will be gone. Being able to be more advanced than the existing competitors, this can have a better and useful kind of platform.
A really great job for the team Velox! They are in a good momentum that as days goes by, the progress of the Velox Project is positively rising. And hopefully the team will keep up this pace. The people around here in the crypto currency community has a lots of expectations for the potential of the Velox Project. I hope that the near success of this project will eventually put into their hands.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

I never knew that there is still an independent trading platform that doesnt require its members to verify thier personal information. I hope you succeed soon.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

How many users are currently using the application? Is there any statistics how many joined the project?

The project has been relaunched mate. You can visit the official website of VELOX to see what is the status and how many members are registired on the velox site. They have also new bounty campaigns that makes the project interesting again.

Do they publish daily sales volume though? Like how bittrex, binance and other site's have a sales volume viewable on coinmarket cap and other places
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:41:55 PM

Does this guarantee a success for the platform? Many projects that have many supporters have turned down recently.

That is why we need to help this project to get more investors and also more active supporters. The dev should also be more active and always update us about the new developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:05:56 PM

I never knew that there is still an independent trading platform that doesnt require its members to verify thier personal information. I hope you succeed soon.

That is right, and this should be supported by those investors who wanted to be anonymous so that the original purpose of crypto trading will be back. What is good is that the team continue to developed the platform and this will definitely be an advanced kind of trading platform IMO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

It's nice to hear when a new exchange appears and I hope that your stock exchange will be robotic without blows like many others.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

A lot of users get to the project. I hope that the servers will not be overloaded and I will not experience problems with work
You would definately not face such problem because the servers for this project are based on the blockchain and it won't actually be overloaded much easily so you are free to trade on their exchange ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:41:46 PM

A lot of users get to the project. I hope that the servers will not be overloaded and I will not experience problems with work
You would definately not face such problem because the servers for this project are based on the blockchain and it won't actually be overloaded much easily so you are free to trade on their exchange ahead.
The site can only undergo the maintenance break i guess and no other difficulty and also i am sure that this project can really attract a nummber of investors and even it is doing to same from starting.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

The site can only undergo the maintenance break i guess and no other difficulty and also i am sure that this project can really attract a nummber of investors and even it is doing to same from starting.
Maintenance break is usually common for each major site for upgrading and adding some more features. This project should soon launch its platform because already a number of users are waiting to trade on velox exchange.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:08:10 PM

- VLX Market Statistics
- Wallet Downloads

Coming up:
- MyToken Support
- BitcoinTalk revamp
Its a great opportunity for us.after so many months they will be announced bounty compaign.also they upgrade the wallet,website.so its a matter of time to get the tokens
Yes, many Bounty Hunters and waiting for the bounty campaign for this very promising and successful project and their tokens will be very valuable in the future and they will also give good rewards to the supporters of the project.I am also waiting for the bounty campaign and would like to join it.
This project is going for so many months so they are already known to many bounty hunters & has self exchanger.so I can expect good value of their token as they are already popular
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:11:17 PM

at least teams and developers can to restrict users to enter into this project otherwise this project will be more people who will join the program.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:54:31 PM

now the exchange of crypto currency is becoming very popular and therefore the security of the platform itself should be at the highest level! I hope that the developers first of all took care of this, and made the best security system. What would our data not go to scammers!
I agree, the crypro price is now recovering slowly. Velox should really push the security of their platform which many investors will be attract and will invest.
Here I am of the same opinion. In such platforms, the main safety of the user in the exchange. The team also promises a completely anonymous exchange on the platform. The price of currencies is growing every day. I really hope that this platform will be secure.

I am probably sure that the team really have some secured system about their platform. This is because it is one of the most important thing to considered in order for their clients to have an ease of mind with their asset.
Well, as far as I know, developers pay special attention to the security of their customers. Therefore, I think all users of the Velox platform will be able to use the platform for their work without problems.
Yes. all investeros think in this way that velox exchange will hopefully run smoothly. And as i seen nowdays many of people know about velox exchange platform and use this excahange dure it's additional features and less transaction fees.  And this shows success of VLX EXCHANGE.
Yes, I completely agree with you, the VLX platform will becoming  best exchange platform as per time passes. And their less transaction fees feature attract clients towards the ico. The project will become huge after some time later.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:37:25 PM

now the exchange of crypto currency is becoming very popular and therefore the security of the platform itself should be at the highest level! I hope that the developers first of all took care of this, and made the best security system. What would our data not go to scammers!
I agree, the crypro price is now recovering slowly. Velox should really push the security of their platform which many investors will be attract and will invest.
Here I am of the same opinion. In such platforms, the main safety of the user in the exchange. The team also promises a completely anonymous exchange on the platform. The price of currencies is growing every day. I really hope that this platform will be secure.

I am probably sure that the team really have some secured system about their platform. This is because it is one of the most important thing to considered in order for their clients to have an ease of mind with their asset.
Well, as far as I know, developers pay special attention to the security of their customers. Therefore, I think all users of the Velox platform will be able to use the platform for their work without problems.
Yes. all investeros think in this way that velox exchange will hopefully run smoothly. And as i seen nowdays many of people know about velox exchange platform and use this excahange dure it's additional features and less transaction fees.  And this shows success of VLX EXCHANGE.
Velox has to outperform its competitors in order to gain some recognition and investors. Being a reliable platform, with handy featured will really help boost the project.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:52:57 PM

at least teams and developers can to restrict users to enter into this project otherwise this project will be more people who will join the program.
Nope, i am sure it is no problem with Velox Team. Maybe they have DDos system only (cloudflare) instead of limited access for everyone. As i said at previous comment, maybe Veloxproject website is completely, and i hope everything will be ok.

Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: