Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:33:48 PM

I look before the end of sales left 4 days but I did not find the information how many coins have already been sold. Where can I see how much money is collected?

I think they will be updated the Information really soon..As managers are sometimes busy...& as I know...after the sale they will give us the details...not before that..

I understand that devs are busy with the project but they should assign some community manager to answers all queries so that possible serious investors will invest in this project.
That would benefit better for all the people who trusted Velox and invested like me, as we seek few queries from a long run if such rapid communication is available it makes us feel comfortable for choosing Velox.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

I am still waiting for their whitepaper, but there is no update, I feel like Velox team are all developers and no one of them work in marketing or other field since all their focus are on developing the platform and waste lots of time on centralized temporary exchange that will go to a garbage can once exchange bolt releasing.
we are a self funded project that has sold under 0.8% of our supply to the public. We are not rushing, we are perfecting.
If you want speed, go take your chances with a 100% premined ICO that raises millions... but even then you will probably still be waiting longer than what you will with our project for a working product.

We are here to build a PERFECT working product for the community. Not make false promises and take everyones BTC through an ICO. Please be patient if you are in the VLX project.

You wrote on your roadmap that whitepaper will be available on [Dec 2017 - Jan 2018] and we are in March now, what's the point of putting those dates if you are not follow the roadmap !!, plus this is not right way to answer, you call someone go take his chance with other ICO because he read your roadmap and was expecting to read whitepaper which is important thing for any invester, I have wrote some good point about you upcoming exchange, but by this comment you just lost my respect.

yeah agree with you.  Working in the crypto world and manage a community in bitcointalk affords more stability, potential investor satisfaction, quick reply to questions and quick infos about the upgrades in every step.

Especially how you treat your potential investors is the key code of gaining more liquidity.

There are too many ICOs that are really worth to invest, not only Velox !
We are not attacking anyone here, but at the same time we are not sugar coating. We are giving you the exact reason with no lies in between.
Again, many ICOs out there will sugar coat and tell you what they want to hear, if that's what you are looking for maybe Velox is not the right project for you. We are not that type of project. We are direct, and to the point.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:54:40 PM

Now, in general, the ideal point of entry to similar projects, and not only in similar projects, is now quite a comfortable and pleasant situation for buying altcoins, of course, if you have money.
You cannot actually purchase any altcoin with respect to fiat currency on their exchange instead you can convert or swap your coins for any major altcoin at their platform. It indeed has several competitors but i am sure that the project will stand on its feet for sure.

Yeah right, velox project is just new but already prove a lot of developments. I have a feeling that they will succeed and as time goes by this project will become very popular.
Velox project has a lineup of talented members to perform thier duties and provide the right outcome of for this project.
Unlike other project here, I am glad and amazed to the Velox Project. Because we all know that this kind of project has so many competitors but still, the Velox Project keep kicking on its own to reach its success. Keep this momentum and  struggle for the better. I know that this project will reach its success so I wish a good luck and looking forward to the team Velox.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

Now, in general, the ideal point of entry to similar projects, and not only in similar projects, is now quite a comfortable and pleasant situation for buying altcoins, of course, if you have money.
You cannot actually purchase any altcoin with respect to fiat currency on their exchange instead you can convert or swap your coins for any major altcoin at their platform. It indeed has several competitors but i am sure that the project will stand on its feet for sure.

Yeah right, velox project is just new but already prove a lot of developments. I have a feeling that they will succeed and as time goes by this project will become very popular.
Velox project has a lineup of talented members to perform thier duties and provide the right outcome of for this project.
Velos really has a hardworking and tallented team which will serve the future of annynomous cryptos trading more faster and more secure. I am eagerly waiting for a good and bright future of VLX along with a best exchange ever.
darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

Velos really has a hardworking and tallented team which will serve the future of annynomous cryptos trading more faster and more secure. I am eagerly waiting for a good and bright future of VLX along with a best exchange ever.
Yes, they have a good team and this is 80% success. And 20% is hard work where you have to put it to the full.
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:56:11 PM

VLX can be added to this new exchange website http://bit.ly/2oGKmg5

Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:19:48 PM

VLX can be added to this new exchange website http://bit.ly/2oGKmg5
That looks a good exchange but VLX itself is an crypto trading and anonymous exchanger so i think that it will not need that and also it might be get listed by several good and bigger exchanges for more brighter future with VLX.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:37:57 PM

There's literally 100s of exchanges out there. They'll need something seriously great going for them for them to stand out against all the popular competitors
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:44:30 PM

There's literally 100s of exchanges out there. They'll need something seriously great going for them for them to stand out against all the popular competitors
Definitely, it must be a biggest challenge for them to stand out against other competitors. They must have something that maybe have a little different so that investors will be curious about it.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:51:13 PM

Definitely, it must be a biggest challenge for them to stand out against other competitors. They must have something that maybe have a little different so that investors will be curious about it.
Investors seek clear information with all the future goals and how Velox is figuring out all the possibilities to reach the target in the same manner an active communication  will really make investors understand the project potential.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

I think there are no obstacles at VLX of the designers command to implementation of filling up of deposits as fiat-currency, moreover, it would be able to attract more people in exchange, and to begin acquaintance with surprising deep world cryptocurrencys.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:30:27 PM

I see at their official website that 175k VLX Sale END?? Oh i see the information that we can vote for VLX on GETDELTA to track your VLX assets from your mobile: https://ask.getdelta.io/exchange-requests.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:56:27 PM

I agree, having this great project which makes have another choice of trading site. Hoping that this project have their own strategy on how to deal the different competitors towards on its success.

I only know and here about their Velox Bolt, everything will be clear when they release this exchange platform.
alterego087

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:01:28 PM

It seems to me that ICO for some became like a roulette, invested, the coin went to the stock exchange, sank, was unlucky, merged, thrown into another ICO in the hope that it would be released at the stock exchange and immediately x10 would do it.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:34:03 PM

I agree, having this great project which makes have another choice of trading site. Hoping that this project have their own strategy on how to deal the different competitors towards on its success.

I only know and here about their Velox Bolt, everything will be clear when they release this exchange platform.
Yeah that wont actually take that long from the way things are wrapping up so maybe in just few days they will give people a feel of their platform for me i cant wait to have a look at Vlx Exchange

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:34:30 PM

As what I can see in the exchange it will be a good opportunity for a trader to use since there is a huge gap between the bid and ask price.
Will there be another round of VeloxCoin sale like what you are offering in 175l sale?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:19:18 AM

Yeah, as of this time project still in progress which in some point we ask on our self how long this project is in processing stage. Hopefully devs will update us regarding the status of this project, as I believe there is a good potential in the future to be a trading and exchange site.

Devs are quite busy these days working on the platform so we should expect that all our concerns can't be answered immediately. They wanted us to use the platform with no problems and because of that they will do their best to make the platform perfectly in shape.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
yuisefb8

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:51:29 AM

Yeah, as of this time project still in progress which in some point we ask on our self how long this project is in processing stage. Hopefully devs will update us regarding the status of this project, as I believe there is a good potential in the future to be a trading and exchange site.

Devs are quite busy these days working on the platform so we should expect that all our concerns can't be answered immediately. They wanted us to use the platform with no problems and because of that they will do their best to make the platform perfectly in shape.

Even if you have a large team and all are proffesional they will be going to be busy because the project is still in progress and not done yet. But much better if they hire more admins that can communicate through the forum.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:53:17 AM

It seems to me that ICO for some became like a roulette, invested, the coin went to the stock exchange, sank, was unlucky, merged, thrown into another ICO in the hope that it would be released at the stock exchange and immediately x10 would do it.

I am expecting VELOX will be recognized now by the public. For now they many members using their trade market. Maybe soon we can see Velox listed on coinmarketcap.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:29:27 AM

Yeah, this another trading site will dominant in the near future because of it's features that allows direct swap of tokens into any altcoins. And this would be a big factor because it will reduced transaction fees and no third party involved.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: