Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:19:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

Now, in general, the ideal point of entry to similar projects, and not only in similar projects, is now quite a comfortable and pleasant situation for buying altcoins, of course, if you have money.
You cannot actually purchase any altcoin with respect to fiat currency on their exchange instead you can convert or swap your coins for any major altcoin at their platform. It indeed has several competitors but i am sure that the project will stand on its feet for sure.

Yeah right, velox project is just new but already prove a lot of developments. I have a feeling that they will succeed and as time goes by this project will become very popular.

I agree, having this great project which makes have another choice of trading site. Hoping that this project have their own strategy on how to deal the different competitors towards on its success.

Yeah, this another trading site will dominant in the near future because of it's features that allows direct swap of tokens into any altcoins. And this would be a big factor because it will reduced transaction fees and no third party involved.
I also believe the same that this will be a upcoming great dominant project because of it's easy to use and will have a great impact on the users of similar platform!
This will surely make a huge impact on the way we trade, this was certainly necessary and vlx is doing it in the best way possible. I hope that the team continues this behavior
Velox project is aiming to give us a better services which everyone wanted to achieve. They keep developing the site and hopefully they might have a better results. There are so many trading sites right now and the level of the difficulty in the market is getting harder.
True!! even though they faces a lot of issues and bugs on their platform, they were still able to fix it and improve the site including the server. So we can expect on its official launch it would be much better.

If anything the initial hiccups have rekt the reputation (which was barely anything to begin with). They're gonna have a hell of time getting it back to track

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:51:36 PM

The project is not only cool, but also promising. Everything is clearly thought out to the smallest detail.
It remains only to wish the team good luck for the work done.
Yes, I completely agree with you, this project continuously growing up because of their team's hard work they continuously make the new changes in the platform because they want to make the project more transparent as well as reliable. This going to be successful sooner or later because it has high potential to grow more.

drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:04:05 PM

Now, in general, the ideal point of entry to similar projects, and not only in similar projects, is now quite a comfortable and pleasant situation for buying altcoins, of course, if you have money.
You cannot actually purchase any altcoin with respect to fiat currency on their exchange instead you can convert or swap your coins for any major altcoin at their platform. It indeed has several competitors but i am sure that the project will stand on its feet for sure.

There's literally 100s of exchanges out there. They'll need something seriously great going for them for them to stand out against all the popular competitors

That's also what I think but at the same time they deserve their chance to prove that they can outcompete already established competitors.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

The project is not only cool, but also promising. Everything is clearly thought out to the smallest detail.

The team is doing their best to make this project to become successful. That is why I believe that this project will become successful and velox project will have many supporters in the coming months.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

CloudFlare Implemented on https://vlxexchange.com/ !
What does this mean?
- Improved load times for frequent visitors (efficient caching)
- Bad traffic filtered out
- Further DDoS mitigation and prevention
- Protection from ranges of attacks

Coming this week:
- CryptoCompare.com Listing
- New Roadmap
- Veloxcoin.org Revamp
+ a few surprises along the way!

It seems we have already recovered from the dump. Last price being 9000 Satoshi and recovering fast!

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:55:40 PM

Yeah right, velox project is just new but already prove a lot of developments. I have a feeling that they will succeed and as time goes by this project will become very popular.

I agree, having this great project which makes have another choice of trading site. Hoping that this project have their own strategy on how to deal the different competitors towards on its success.

Yeah, this another trading site will dominant in the near future because of it's features that allows direct swap of tokens into any altcoins. And this would be a big factor because it will reduced transaction fees and no third party involved.
I also believe the same that this will be a upcoming great dominant project because of it's easy to use and will have a great impact on the users of similar platform!
This will surely make a huge impact on the way we trade, this was certainly necessary and vlx is doing it in the best way possible. I hope that the team continues this behavior
Velox project is aiming to give us a better services which everyone wanted to achieve. They keep developing the site and hopefully they might have a better results. There are so many trading sites right now and the level of the difficulty in the market is getting harder.
True!! even though they faces a lot of issues and bugs on their platform, they were still able to fix it and improve the site including the server. So we can expect on its official launch it would be much better.
there are no bugs remaining on the exchange.
ok taht good since things are back and running i think it will be safe to assume that we can go ahead and use it now

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:10:38 PM

ok taht good since things are back and running i think it will be safe to assume that we can go ahead and use it now
Yeah waited so long for Velox exchange platform and successfully dev fixed all the bugs and after various upgrades now the platform looks great where we can run the operations smoothly.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:47:23 PM

Yeah waited so long for Velox exchange platform and successfully dev fixed all the bugs and after various upgrades now the platform looks great where we can run the operations smoothly.
I too wait for very much platform. In particular, I want to test a few trade strategies with minimum risk and with small daily profit. We will look up as will go. I will try my best in this exchange  Cheesy

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:06:20 PM

Mega dump! Price go to 1k satoshi

I just missed it, what's the reason behind this dump? I thought with their 175k sale the price will continue to rise, was it resulted to the opposite or because of the bitcoin price in the market has reach its highest peak for the whole month?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:55:32 AM

I just missed it, what's the reason behind this dump? I thought with their 175k sale the price will continue to rise, was it resulted to the opposite or because of the bitcoin price in the market has reach its highest peak for the whole month?

I think we must trust Velox and not to dump the coins just hold onto it until the stable price of Velox is okay. I think that could be a good idea now to buy more Velox don't you think?

Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:09:30 AM

We all become more and more dependent on location data. Smart cities in the future will significantly increase their dependence on them.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:45:53 AM

I agree, this project already proved how serious they are in velox project. They already made a lot of developments and I am sure that more and more investors are joining this project now.
Yeah exactly, from the way the team is working, its clear that this platform has high potential and the team is enthusiastic about their job. Selling 92000 tokens in 24hours is no joke.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:17:11 AM

Vlx coins will be a very expensive asset someday, it just depends on the holder how patient are they to wait for the right time to come.
You're even other coins or tokens will going  to be expensive in the future because if the growth of every projects and vix is one of them. Better to invest now that regret later.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:02:52 AM

A good project or not is learned in the course of development and development of their payment platform. Personally, I see this token as a long-term investment.
I think so too. What these tokens do not immediately merge. Let them lie for a long time. Here in a couple of months, then maybe they will be of use. But not on the first wave of plum.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:32:56 AM

I agree, this project already proved how serious they are in velox project. They already made a lot of developments and I am sure that more and more investors are joining this project now.
Yeah exactly, from the way the team is working, its clear that this platform has high potential and the team is enthusiastic about their job. Selling 92000 tokens in 24hours is no joke.
92000 tokens in 24 hours seems easy but there is lot of team dedication behind which deals with advertising to brand velox and spread the word to reach to the investors and all the people.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

Vlx coins will be a very expensive asset someday, it just depends on the holder how patient are they to wait for the right time to come.
You're even other coins or tokens will going  to be expensive in the future because if the growth of every projects and vix is one of them. Better to invest now that regret later.
If we invest today, then in time we will be able to get a good profit from our investments. Of course not all coins can do this, the price increase depends more on the developers and on how they will develop their platform.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:58:33 AM

If we invest today, then in time we will be able to get a good profit from our investments. Of course not all coins can do this, the price increase depends more on the developers and on how they will develop their platform.
The earlier we invest on this promising project, the bigger the chance to gained more profits because this plattform has a very good impact to the investors. To think that 92000 tokens in just one day? This will proved how good this project is.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:26:36 AM

It is normal. Most of the coin from a project was getting high dumped after the crowd sale has ended. In result, the price can be down up to 10x.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

I think we must trust Velox and not to dump the coins just hold onto it until the stable price of Velox is okay. I think that could be a good idea now to buy more Velox don't you think?
Well, this project is doing everything they can for the good of their clients and if they have a better services then probably token holders would probably hold it for a while. But we can't control them because we have different perspective and some people can't control their emotions which ends in dumping the tokens.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

Well, this project is doing everything they can for the good of their clients and if they have a better services then probably token holders would probably hold it for a while. But we can't control them because we have different perspective and some people can't control their emotions which ends in dumping the tokens.
Exactly, it's personal choice and instinct about weather to Invest or dump the tokens. I've seen many people who hold until the coin dies I've also seen people who sell just after profit of a dollar or two. Let's see the outcome of this project now!
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: