Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:04:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:17:35 AM

Mega dump! Price go to 1k satoshi

I just missed it, what's the reason behind this dump? I thought with their 175k sale the price will continue to rise, was it resulted to the opposite or because of the bitcoin price in the market has reach its highest peak for the whole month?

I think we must trust Velox and not to dump the coins just hold onto it until the stable price of Velox is okay. I think that could be a good idea now to buy more Velox don't you think?
Well, this project is doing everything they can for the good of their clients and if they have a better services then probably token holders would probably hold it for a while. But we can't control them because we have different perspective and some people can't control their emotions which ends in dumping the tokens.
Exactly, it's personal choice and instinct about weather to Invest or dump the tokens. I've seen many people who hold until the coin dies I've also seen people who sell just after profit of a dollar or two. Let's see the outcome of this project now!
Holding and dumping might have good effects for the users which depends on the situation of the value of the tokens. Lucky for some if they hold until the token's value will surge up high. If VELOX will become successful, the price of the token will no doubt go up high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

I just missed it, what's the reason behind this dump? I thought with their 175k sale the price will continue to rise, was it resulted to the opposite or because of the bitcoin price in the market has reach its highest peak for the whole month?

I think we must trust Velox and not to dump the coins just hold onto it until the stable price of Velox is okay. I think that could be a good idea now to buy more Velox don't you think?

Yes, this is the right time to buy more velox and hold it so that we can get huge profit in the near future. We need to believe in velox project. I hope many investors will still join.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

I will explain a little detail why I chose this bounty project as the first stage in my development. this is because in the project to make my economy improves and ininjuga not far from blessing GOD
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

Well, this project is doing everything they can for the good of their clients and if they have a better services then probably token holders would probably hold it for a while. But we can't control them because we have different perspective and some people can't control their emotions which ends in dumping the tokens.
Exactly, it's personal choice and instinct about weather to Invest or dump the tokens. I've seen many people who hold until the coin dies I've also seen people who sell just after profit of a dollar or two. Let's see the outcome of this project now!
Holding and dumping might have good effects for the users which depends on the situation of the value of the tokens. Lucky for some if they hold until the token's value will surge up high. If VELOX will become successful, the price of the token will no doubt go up high.

well the biggest dumping we saw in March by Bitcoin and people are still interested in Bitcoin or not?  Cool   I think by Velox Project this is now the right point to buy the tokens cheap bcs every crypto enthusiast is still looking for a good decentralized exchange service without KYC.  In my opinion many people are going to test the Velox Exchange after launch and this will pump the value of the Token automaticly.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

I read the VLX project whitepaper. I think VLX tokens will increase its price because people will believe that it will be a pump. If people support this project, then maybe there is a great opportunity to increase its value.
The platform sets up madly turn-overs and will be successful in any case even stronger. Wanted to look up now to persons of those who said that project scam. Therefore, friends, only you will be able soberly to evaluate situation, not it is always worth all contract to trust, so you can lose profit.
Almost people have a doubt about make investment for any project at this time. ETH, BTC is down and anyone have a scare to invest. But with VLX we should not scare anything. Why? This is exchange platform and their ICO is not scam. Actually, i see the slowly at their working, but i think it is ok because they need to prepare a good platform follow their presentation.

Smart people do investment when the price is down and not high. You categorize projects in just two categories "scam" and " legit", I don't see that right, because legit just means that the project is real and not fake. The real important thing is if project worth to invest in. So in VLX case, you need to understand everything about their upcoming exchange and be sure that the team will deliver a platform that will people chose it over others many decentralized exchange that are running now.

Right but the exchange business has become extremely tough recently. There are dozens and dozens of teams building and operating exchanges. It will be difficult to attract a lot of users with all the competition going on.
Yes actually you are some how correct. There are some excellent huge exchanges but i think that this project can also cope up with them and also it could be as popular as them. Adding some more features to their project will surely help them to grow much more popular.

It's possible maybe, but you have to deliver flawless service from the start. There is no such thing as a first mover advantage anymore as it was for exchanges like Poloniex or Bittrex, which grew organically into these giants along with crypto as a whole.
There is no such thing that start from a very popular project. I think that everything start from zero and it just turned out like a big shot in industry because it just strive and compete several competitors around and face a lot more experiences, obstacles, and challenges. And just like the Velox Project, I believe that just like other projects, it will also create its own path to success.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

This project amazed me by what mashhattob it reached in the crypto community. With each passing day more and more users will find out about it and want to try a new exchanger. It is good that there is such an option of exchangers, because we can choose the one convenient for us

I agree, even if the price is decreasing now, I can be sure that velox will rise up and will gonna reach a high price that will give them good funds to support the project developments.
Market is unstable and we should always expect some changes from time to time. Velox is still new and we should expect some adjustment with the platform and we should not be worried because they have a team of expert and very professional in terms of their experience in the field of programming.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

Clearly, the idea of the project is good, and such a token will be popular. It's a shame that the token is not traded on other exchanges.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

This project amazed me by what mashhattob it reached in the crypto community. With each passing day more and more users will find out about it and want to try a new exchanger. It is good that there is such an option of exchangers, because we can choose the one convenient for us

I agree, even if the price is decreasing now, I can be sure that velox will rise up and will gonna reach a high price that will give them good funds to support the project developments.
Market is unstable and we should always expect some changes from time to time. Velox is still new and we should expect some adjustment with the platform and we should not be worried because they have a team of expert and very professional in terms of their experience in the field of programming.
But if there was any continuous announcements or communication about velox workflow that will really make every one understand and remain patience with a keen following to know about the exciting great steps Velox is aiming to bring for us.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:07:22 PM

The project is definitely worth it to monitor its development! I think that the team on the right track and the concept of development that they have chosen is a very progressive thing! It should bring its investors a decent dividend!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:19:23 PM

The project is definitely worth it to monitor its development! I think that the team on the right track and the concept of development that they have chosen is a very progressive thing! It should bring its investors a decent dividend!

Wait are they going to give dividends? I thought the Velox coin will only be used like a utility token in the exchange and might also be used as a payment currency.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:06:26 PM

Actually, we have no idea if it will go high, as what you said. Maybe for the long period of time it will increase but before that the value will start for a very cheap value but soon it will increase which it depends the demand in the community.

Most ICO tokens dump massively as soon as they are launched cause everyone wants to be an early dumper when the prices are still sky high from hype
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:49:40 PM

Yes, absolutely project like this has high potential to expand more in upcoming days because of their great concept as well as hard working team. Due to this things investors attracted  towards the project. And also investors started taking initiative to participating in this platform. This is going to succeed soon.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:01:44 PM

Yes, absolutely project like this has high potential to expand more in upcoming days because of their great concept as well as hard working team. Due to this things investors attracted  towards the project. And also investors started taking initiative to participating in this platform. This is going to succeed soon.
Velox built their own exchange platform also initially struggled handling more bugs and issues but now they figured out all the solutions and made a better fix, we can experience their keen dedication this leads a better path.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:17:16 PM

Actually, we have no idea if it will go high, as what you said. Maybe for the long period of time it will increase but before that the value will start for a very cheap value but soon it will increase which it depends the demand in the community.
Yeah exactly this coin seems like is up for grab now but am sure with time things are going to pick up and eventually it might moon but I don't know though

melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:02:42 PM

Clearly, the idea of the project is good, and such a token will be popular. It's a shame that the token is not traded on other exchanges.

Because the project itself is a trading site. Well, I understand you. let's see if dev will have a plan to list velox in other trading sites. I will look forward for this to happen soon.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:58:51 PM

Because the project itself is a trading site. Well, I understand you. let's see if dev will have a plan to list velox in other trading sites. I will look forward for this to happen soon.
If this exchange becomes popular, then in any case his inside coin will leave to lateral platforms in the future with huge probability, indeed state of being relevant will rise. That's happens with others already.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:26:21 PM

Yeah exactly this coin seems like is up for grab now but am sure with time things are going to pick up and eventually it might moon but I don't know though
What time we have mega dump? I missed it because of some busy days. What is price of VLX at the moment?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

What time we have mega dump? I missed it because of some busy days. What is price of VLX at the moment?
As their telegram group, admin said that have someone who destroy VLX by dump his tokens Smiley Maybe is like some speculators.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:34:02 AM

Yeah, it would be nice to have velox token on other exchange platforms as it would give the token more liquidity and hence will help the token price reach new heights, which ultimately will benefit the investors.
qwertyking

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:46:02 AM

based on what ive seen, the program is developed slowly...
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: