Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:43:19 AM

Now, in general, the ideal point of entry to similar projects, and not only in similar projects, is now quite a comfortable and pleasant situation for buying altcoins, of course, if you have money.
You cannot actually purchase any altcoin with respect to fiat currency on their exchange instead you can convert or swap your coins for any major altcoin at their platform. It indeed has several competitors but i am sure that the project will stand on its feet for sure.

Yeah right, velox project is just new but already prove a lot of developments. I have a feeling that they will succeed and as time goes by this project will become very popular.

I agree, having this great project which makes have another choice of trading site. Hoping that this project have their own strategy on how to deal the different competitors towards on its success.

Yeah, this another trading site will dominant in the near future because of it's features that allows direct swap of tokens into any altcoins. And this would be a big factor because it will reduced transaction fees and no third party involved.
I also believe the same that this will be a upcoming great dominant project because of it's easy to use and will have a great impact on the users of similar platform!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:11:08 AM

It seems to me that ICO for some became like a roulette, invested, the coin went to the stock exchange, sank, was unlucky, merged, thrown into another ICO in the hope that it would be released at the stock exchange and immediately x10 would do it.

The coin never did an ICO.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Costanza1

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:29:06 AM

Are the coins in the sale from the 0.5% premine?  Also how many coins we're mined in the POW phase?  Thanks.

Website        ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆     ANN Thread
Whitepaper  The Future of Anonymous Trading    ◆ Twitter         
Discord        ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇      ◆ Telegram     
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:29:13 AM

Now, in general, the ideal point of entry to similar projects, and not only in similar projects, is now quite a comfortable and pleasant situation for buying altcoins, of course, if you have money.
You cannot actually purchase any altcoin with respect to fiat currency on their exchange instead you can convert or swap your coins for any major altcoin at their platform. It indeed has several competitors but i am sure that the project will stand on its feet for sure.

Yeah right, velox project is just new but already prove a lot of developments. I have a feeling that they will succeed and as time goes by this project will become very popular.

I agree, having this great project which makes have another choice of trading site. Hoping that this project have their own strategy on how to deal the different competitors towards on its success.

Yeah, this another trading site will dominant in the near future because of it's features that allows direct swap of tokens into any altcoins. And this would be a big factor because it will reduced transaction fees and no third party involved.
I also believe the same that this will be a upcoming great dominant project because of it's easy to use and will have a great impact on the users of similar platform!
This will surely make a huge impact on the way we trade, this was certainly necessary and vlx is doing it in the best way possible. I hope that the team continues this behavior
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:59:08 AM

The main thing to ask yourself the question: "Is the project realizable?" Yes, with a good team and timely execution, success is guaranteed. Well, this is my personal position when choosing a project.
I am in solidarity with your position. There is no clear definition, then the coin will rise in price or not. Therefore, we invest only at our own risk, and we can still rely on intuition.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:31:48 AM

It seens you have almost achieved your goal on this project so what would be your next target after this?
Velox is taking all the challenges to achieve success, Vote for VLX on GetDelta, Velox is currently in 3rd position to be added and need more community support.      ask.getdelta.io/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

It seens you have almost achieved your goal on this project so what would be your next target after this?
Velox is taking all the challenges to achieve success, Vote for VLX on GetDelta, Velox is currently in 3rd position to be added and need more community support.      ask.getdelta.io/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange
The different obstacles, struggles, and challenges is a part of a success. The Velox Team is really making its aay to reach its success. I hope that this team will be able to pass all the trials and smoothly make more developments for a better performance and progress of the project. I am really looking forward for the success of this project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:11:24 AM

It seems to me that ICO for some became like a roulette, invested, the coin went to the stock exchange, sank, was unlucky, merged, thrown into another ICO in the hope that it would be released at the stock exchange and immediately x10 would do it.

The way it is. Investment is an unpredictable thing. When you are going to invest, then simply investing money you need to understand that you can lose them, but you can multiply by 10. And invest not the last money.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

This will surely make a huge impact on the way we trade, this was certainly necessary and vlx is doing it in the best way possible. I hope that the team continues this behavior
Velox project is aiming to give us a better services which everyone wanted to achieve. They keep developing the site and hopefully they might have a better results. There are so many trading sites right now and the level of the difficulty in the market is getting harder.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ResuLT

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:22:49 AM

Velox project is aiming to give us a better services which everyone wanted to achieve. They keep developing the site and hopefully they might have a better results. There are so many trading sites right now and the level of the difficulty in the market is getting harder.
Agreed. This project is really wanted to cheer us slightly with developing & improving the designs of their website.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

Agreed. This project is really wanted to cheer us slightly with developing & improving the designs of their website.
With the team showing their effort by enhancing their website to attract and make other people understand well what VELOX's platform can offer to them. If the team will still continue developing more features, surely this platform will become popular and successful.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

The project is not only cool, but also promising. Everything is clearly thought out to the smallest detail.
It remains only to wish the team good luck for the work done.
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

True!! even though they faces a lot of issues and bugs on their platform, they were still able to fix it and improve the site including the server. So we can expect on its official launch it would be much better.
there are no bugs remaining on the exchange.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Monster Jaday

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

Mega dump! Price go to 1k satoshi
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

True!! even though they faces a lot of issues and bugs on their platform, they were still able to fix it and improve the site including the server. So we can expect on its official launch it would be much better.
there are no bugs remaining on the exchange.
Well, then it is good that the platform is already been finished and thanks to the hard-work of the team. So, we can give it a try with this platform and lets discover their features which everyone was liking it from the start.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:19:53 PM

To choose Velox Trading and Exchange platform, is it really secured that will not have an impact of loosing my funds when making transactions with VLX exchange? because it is a temporary exchange so we need some update.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:46:35 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 01:06:02 AM by farhan28

Velox project got so popularity.because of that 92000 token has been sold out in 24 hours.How many days are remaining for left token sell.if anyone know about it..
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

I look before the end of sales left 4 days but I did not find the information how many coins have already been sold. Where can I see how much money is collected?

I think they will be updated the Information really soon..As managers are sometimes busy...& as I know...after the sale they will give us the details...not before that..

I understand that devs are busy with the project but they should assign some community manager to answers all queries so that possible serious investors will invest in this project.

Best would be to have an active discord channel if that doesn't already exist. I also find it annoying if you have questions but can't get them answered in a reasonable amount of time.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

I look before the end of sales left 4 days but I did not find the information how many coins have already been sold. Where can I see how much money is collected?

I think they will be updated the Information really soon..As managers are sometimes busy...& as I know...after the sale they will give us the details...not before that..

I understand that devs are busy with the project but they should assign some community manager to answers all queries so that possible serious investors will invest in this project.

Best would be to have an active discord channel if that doesn't already exist. I also find it annoying if you have questions but can't get them answered in a reasonable amount of time.
Velox have initially focused on all the social official channels for better communication with the participants. Along with the other social channels like Telegram it also have a discord channel, you can do connect and communicate with us.
melch100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

Mega dump! Price go to 1k satoshi

Really? So it's the best time now to buy velox coin. Because after this dumps the price will recover and soon will pump high. I really hope that many investors will buy now.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: