Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:09:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28511 times)
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:00:36 PM

The platform is the easiest part here. hardest part os customer's and renter's security and facilities. How will you guys ensure the quality checks?

For something you can use pictures along with personal review by both parts. But is not very easy to manage it.
I think a review video would be better.
More real and trustworthy.
A video is a great idea, I also think that the opinion of users is usually a good indicator of confidence.
You are right, I would also suggest a video. Nowadays it is very important and a video is always a clear advertising measurement.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:02:12 PM

Going through the T&Cs. How should i interpret the below paragraphs? Does it mean BERRY will not be on an exchange ever? Once i have bought the Tokens and vesting period has passed, i can never exchange them back to ETH and get out?? Can someone please clarify.

BERRY Tokens do not have any functionality or utility outside the Rentberry Platform.

The functionality and utility of Berry Tokens will therefore be limited to interacting with users/content within the confines of a single platform. BERRY Tokens will not have any functionality or utility outside the Rentberry Platform. It is therefore intended that BERRY Tokens will continuously circulate within the Rentberry Platform ecosystem. The Rentberry Platform will therefore be structured as a “closed system” insofar as the use of BERRY Tokens is concerned. Whilst it is possible that a secondary market could develop for trading BERRY Tokens, the Company will not create such secondary markets nor will it act as an exchange for BERRY Tokens. To the extent a secondary market or exchange for trading BERRY Tokens does develop, it would be run and operated wholly independently of the Company, the BERRY Token Sale and the Rentberry Platform.

Possibility of change to the intended functionality of BERRY Tokens
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF UNDERTAKING A LEGAL AND REGULATORY ANALYSIS OF THE FUNCTIONALITY OF BERRY TOKENS. FOLLOWING THE CONCLUSION OF THIS ANALYSIS, WE MAY DECIDE TO AMEND THE INTENDED FUNCTIONALITY OF BERRY TOKENS IN ORDER TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LEGAL OR REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS TO WHICH WE ARE SUBJECT. WE SHALL PUBLISH A NOTICE ON OUR WEBSITE OF ANY CHANGES THAT WE DECIDE TO MAKE TO THE FUNCTIONALITY OF BERRY TOKENS AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REGULARLY CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR ANY SUCH NOTICES. ON THE CONLCUSION OF THIS ANALYSIS, WE WILL DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO CHANGE THE FUNCTIONALITY OF BERRY TOKENS.

This is an ERC20 token. they can't stop you from trading it.etherdelta will have it on their exchange as soon as the tokens are sent.

I'd guess in the 1st paragraph they just say that they won't act like an exchange but don't exclude that their tokens can be traded on exchanges.

The 2nd paragraph I actually don't understand. Changing the functionality of Berry tokens?? What other functionality they should have? No idea what that means.

Could it be that the second paragraph has something to do whether Berry tokens are considered an Utility or a Security token? And that to comply with the SEC regulations they try to get their tokens deemed  as an Utility token?
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:16:31 PM

The platform is the easiest part here. hardest part os customer's and renter's security and facilities. How will you guys ensure the quality checks?

For something you can use pictures along with personal review by both parts. But is not very easy to manage it.
I think a review video would be better.
More real and trustworthy.
A video is a great idea, I also think that the opinion of users is usually a good indicator of confidence.
You are right, I would also suggest a video. Nowadays it is very important and a video is always a clear advertising measurement.
Due to a large number of projects that lead us to future problems, certainly submission and demonstration of mastery of the concept that is being applied, is still the best way to pass even more credibility on your project. Testing on platform comes soon after, any project that presents such, deserves all attention and credibility
iamdjm

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:35:58 PM

Going through the T&Cs. How should i interpret the below paragraphs? Does it mean BERRY will not be on an exchange ever? Once i have bought the Tokens and vesting period has passed, i can never exchange them back to ETH and get out?? Can someone please clarify.

BERRY Tokens do not have any functionality or utility outside the Rentberry Platform.

The functionality and utility of Berry Tokens will therefore be limited to interacting with users/content within the confines of a single platform. BERRY Tokens will not have any functionality or utility outside the Rentberry Platform. It is therefore intended that BERRY Tokens will continuously circulate within the Rentberry Platform ecosystem. The Rentberry Platform will therefore be structured as a “closed system” insofar as the use of BERRY Tokens is concerned. Whilst it is possible that a secondary market could develop for trading BERRY Tokens, the Company will not create such secondary markets nor will it act as an exchange for BERRY Tokens. To the extent a secondary market or exchange for trading BERRY Tokens does develop, it would be run and operated wholly independently of the Company, the BERRY Token Sale and the Rentberry Platform.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF UNDERTAKING A LEGAL AND REGULATORY ANALYSIS OF THE FUNCTIONALITY OF BERRY TOKENS. FOLLOWING THE CONCLUSION OF THIS ANALYSIS, WE MAY DECIDE TO AMEND THE INTENDED FUNCTIONALITY OF BERRY TOKENS IN ORDER TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LEGAL OR REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS TO WHICH WE ARE SUBJECT. WE SHALL PUBLISH A NOTICE ON OUR WEBSITE OF ANY CHANGES THAT WE DECIDE TO MAKE TO THE FUNCTIONALITY OF BERRY TOKENS AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REGULARLY CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR ANY SUCH NOTICES. ON THE CONLCUSION OF THIS ANALYSIS, WE WILL DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO CHANGE THE FUNCTIONALITY OF BERRY TOKENS.

This is an ERC20 token. they can't stop you from trading it.etherdelta will have it on their exchange as soon as the tokens are sent.

I'd guess in the 1st paragraph they just say that they won't act like an exchange but don't exclude that their tokens can be traded on exchanges.

The 2nd paragraph I actually don't understand. Changing the functionality of Berry tokens?? What other functionality they should have? No idea what that means.

Could it be that the second paragraph has something to do whether Berry tokens are considered an Utility or a Security token? And that to comply with the SEC regulations they try to get their tokens deemed  as an Utility token?

You lost me there Smiley Can you elaborate on the difference?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:44:42 PM

In my opinion this means that on the Rentberry you won't be able to exchange eth/fiat/btc for berry, also they're going to make their erc20 compliant to regulatory agencies like the SEC

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:46:22 PM

I really like the fact that they're speaking at so many events. A proper roadshow! This does wonders as a marketing campagne

That is a good sign. Being out there and exposing your project is a big part of the success of a campaign. And this also shows that they are confident with their project. Keep it going Rentberry team!

Exactly, I know of projects that think everyone will find them, but certainly nowadays, that no longer the case. There's too much competition and putting yourself out there is the way to get attention

iamdjm

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:52:03 PM

In my opinion this means that on the Rentberry you won't be able to exchange eth/fiat/btc for berry, also they're going to make their erc20 compliant to regulatory agencies like the SEC

Then why would i want to buy the berries? I don't get equity or get to exchange it them for eth/fiat/btc when they might appreciate. Or do you mean, i might be able to do that once the berries are traded through etherdelta / exchanges - not sure if i am making any sense. There is so much more i need to learn.

Thanks for your reply.
alinka

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:52:27 PM

There are other ICOs who created a platform for real estates and home rentals, what makes you think yours is better than theirs. Are you going to use your own software for identity authentication or you're planning to buy it somewhere else?
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:55:33 PM

There are other ICOs who created a platform for real estates and home rentals, what makes you think yours is better than theirs. Are you going to use your own software for identity authentication or you're planning to buy it somewhere else?

I know of REAL, but that is more for buying real estate. Can you tell me what competitive projects there are for RentBerry?

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:15:24 PM

I really like the fact that they're speaking at so many events. A proper roadshow! This does wonders as a marketing campagne

That is a good sign. Being out there and exposing your project is a big part of the success of a campaign. And this also shows that they are confident with their project. Keep it going Rentberry team!

Exactly, I know of projects that think everyone will find them, but certainly nowadays, that no longer the case. There's too much competition and putting yourself out there is the way to get attention
I agree, participation in events demonstrates close connection with the community, investors like it's - and they can trust for such projects.
Jay2408

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:19:18 PM

I know of REAL, but that is more for buying real estate. Can you tell me what competitive projects there are for RentBerry?

I also think about Relest which ,however, focusses mainly on real estate auctions. Their ICO is running at the moment but don't know how successful it is.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:23:25 PM

I`m also interested what are the competitive projects because i did some research on google and i didn`t find a project like this, true are a lot in the real estate industry but not like this. Can you please share some examples ?
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:48:32 PM

There will be some sort of scoring system for both tenants and landlords. I'm not sure about the details, but I agree that quality checks are crucial here.

And it would be cool if this scoring system will be registered into the blockchain to make it immutable Smiley. I'm sure you can write a smart contract to don't let tenants/landlords abuse it

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:48:47 PM

smart-lock (smart home) and bill pay is interesting. do you have any documents about how is going to work securely?

Amelie Poulain

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:15:00 PM

found interesting Rentberry review, I think it will be useful for those who recently found this project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPWZK1-2mZs
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:26:42 PM

found interesting Rentberry review, I think it will be useful for those who recently found this project:

I just watched the video is very interesting and explains  all aspects of the Rentberry project quite well thanks to having shared with us...
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:32:25 PM

I just watched the video is very interesting and explains  all aspects of the Rentberry project quite well thanks to having shared with us...
Thanks for the video. Is a bit long for me but explains a lot of how the platform will work in the future.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:40:32 PM

I cant find your twitter. Do you have account there? Its very easy to follow by news  Huh
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:50:31 PM

I cant find your twitter. Do you have account there? Its very easy to follow by news  Huh

https://twitter.com/rentberry_ .

Utility bills payments are a great thing, that's the first time that we see thi option being introduced?

nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:50:52 PM

I am not sure if this is legit but it sure looks like one - https://twitter.com/rentberry_ . Then again in the age of crypto scams you might want to wait for confirmation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: