Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28513 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:42:35 PM

read your roadmap, smartcontracts in what platform ? ethereum ? or your own blockhain. Sorry dint have time to go through whitepaper

This is ERC20 tokens (Ethereum tokens). They dont have own blockchain.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:42:51 PM

Inc., is that a trustworthy source? I am not familiar with that magazine. Also, I have not heard of any of their top 10 ICOs besides Rentberry. But sure, getting the second spot in a top 10 is always good.

sites like these are found all over the internet these days. take with a grain of salt and do your research.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:46:08 PM

A lot of apartment photos on the Rentberry website contain watermarks from other real estate brokerages. Is that normal practice and why are they not using photos without watermarks?

Since you brought up this I went ahead and googled about watermarks. If you are interested in cons and pros here you go Tongue http://pixlr.com/blog/why-you-shouldnt-watermark-your-photos-plus-a-template-to-help-you-do-it/

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:09:24 PM

Good news! Rentberry has made it to the "Top 10" list for best ICOs in 2018 by INC. http://ow.ly/dh6530h9YWi
This is very good news. My confidence in this project is growing every day. These news have a positive impact on sales.

This is not even exciting nowadays because, every other ICO is in the top 10 of some website.

Some of those ICOs sound new to me but I must say that Cypherium, Rentberry, Experty and Fansunite look good to me

NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:14:37 PM

Good news! Rentberry has made it to the "Top 10" list for best ICOs in 2018 by INC. http://ow.ly/dh6530h9YWi
This is very good news. My confidence in this project is growing every day. These news have a positive impact on sales.

This is not even exciting nowadays because, every other ICO is in the top 10 of some website.

Some of those ICOs sound new to me but I must say that Cypherium, Rentberry, Experty and Fansunite look good to me

Do not be afraid to try something new in this market. This is the future, dammit! Explore  every detail in the ISO, join the party. Good luck, guy!

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:44:21 PM

read your roadmap, smartcontracts in what platform ? ethereum ? or your own blockhain. Sorry dint have time to go through whitepaper

Do you think that with all these dapps coming into 2018, Ethereum is going to scale enough to support all of them?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:49:02 PM

Who wrote this?

If you had invested just $1 in bitcoin as late as 2015, your investment would be worth $7,420

Min price of BTC in 2015 was 200 usd. Now ~17000. 85x. So 1$ investing in BTC in 2015 - now 85 usd.  Grin
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:04:48 PM

that's true, these lists are a dime a dozen and everyone has a different opinion. wouldn't be surprised if some of these were bought.
Maybe you're right. Despite this, getting into the top 10 ICO is a good sign. So marketing works, and will bear fruit!

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:05:16 PM

Do not be afraid to try something new in this market. This is the future, dammit! Explore  every detail in the ISO, join the party. Good luck, guy!
This is certainly an indicator of quality, I think in the future Rentberry team will actively follow the roadmap, and everything will go according their plan.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:17:53 PM

Good news! Rentberry has made it to the "Top 10" list for best ICOs in 2018 by INC. http://[Suspicious link removed]/dh6530h9YWi

This is certainly an indicator of quality, I think in the future Rentberry team will actively follow the roadmap, and everything will go according their plan.
The idea of the project raises delight! I'm just sure that the project will be successful.
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:45:45 PM

that's true, these lists are a dime a dozen and everyone has a different opinion. wouldn't be surprised if some of these were bought.
Maybe you're right. Despite this, getting into the top 10 ICO is a good sign. So marketing works, and will bear fruit!

There are a lot of scam ICO's but here and there you find a gem ICO.
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:00:34 PM

Is this platform similar to Cozy but on the blockchain? I've actually used Cozy for a rental I have and it's great. Would definitely love to check out Rentberry once it is live.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:01:54 PM

There are a lot of scam ICO's but here and there you find a gem ICO.

This is good news and gives and gives more confidence to investors. Now we just need to see the progressive progress made by the project.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:02:03 PM

Is this platform similar to Cozy but on the blockchain? I've actually used Cozy for a rental I have and it's great. Would definitely love to check out Rentberry once it is live.

It appears to be similar. Has rent collection, can have rent agreements, etc.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:14:17 PM

I think this could become the one rental platform on crypto which will make the breakthrough for this. Others I know have strange features I don't like etc. But with a feature like the smart-lock technology it could become really amazing, if they get it handled in the right way.

it could be, but i think it will take a huge amount of time to people adapting to this kind of renting service.

money still talks, and not crypto talks nowadays Smiley
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:17:44 PM

I think this could become the one rental platform on crypto which will make the breakthrough for this. Others I know have strange features I don't like etc. But with a feature like the smart-lock technology it could become really amazing, if they get it handled in the right way.

it could be, but i think it will take a huge amount of time to people adapting to this kind of renting service.

I also see a lot of potential, but it takes some time to execute so that you can think about dominating a segment, we will depend on the team's work for this, from the initial stages to the operations and expansion, but for the work presented by the team so far, and the vast interest of investors, I think they will not have difficulties in their steps
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:32:33 PM

I also see a lot of potential, but it takes some time to execute so that you can think about dominating a segment, we will depend on the team's work for this, from the initial stages to the operations and expansion, but for the work presented by the team so far, and the vast interest of investors, I think they will not have difficulties in their steps

so, it will easy to do? i will waiting their platform

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:39:55 PM

Do you think that with all these dapps coming into 2018, Ethereum is going to scale enough to support all of them?

Eventually yes, especially since they will go to POS in metropolis, and with that, more pcs will help in the consensus part, though, this project does not require much from the blockchain, is not as complex as cindicator o paypie.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:42:58 PM

A lot of apartment photos on the Rentberry website contain watermarks from other real estate brokerages. Is that normal practice and why are they not using photos without watermarks?

Since you brought up this I went ahead and googled about watermarks. If you are interested in cons and pros here you go Tongue http://pixlr.com/blog/why-you-shouldnt-watermark-your-photos-plus-a-template-to-help-you-do-it/

I was more thinking about this:

9. The listings should not duplicate the images from another listing.
10. No watermarks are allowed.

https://rentberry.com/listing-requirements

But I see many brokerages are cross posting apartments from their own site on Rentberry, including their own watermarks. For example:

https://rentberry.com/condos/446211-three-br-16-warren-st-new-york-ny
https://www.citihabitats.com/manhattan-real-estate/for-rent/tribeca/16-warren-street,-3/6643397
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:44:46 PM

Every project needs time to fully develop, then everything is possible even dominating whole market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: