Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:45:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28513 times)
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:47:30 PM

A lot of apartment photos on the Rentberry website contain watermarks from other real estate brokerages. Is that normal practice and why are they not using photos without watermarks?

Since you brought up this I went ahead and googled about watermarks. If you are interested in cons and pros here you go Tongue http://pixlr.com/blog/why-you-shouldnt-watermark-your-photos-plus-a-template-to-help-you-do-it/

I was more thinking about this:

9. The listings should not duplicate the images from another listing.
10. No watermarks are allowed.

https://rentberry.com/listing-requirements

But I see many brokerages are cross posting apartments from their own site on Rentberry, including their own watermarks. For example:

https://rentberry.com/condos/446211-three-br-16-warren-st-new-york-ny
https://www.citihabitats.com/manhattan-real-estate/for-rent/tribeca/16-warren-street,-3/6643397

maybe the owner of the real estate from citihabitats listed it on the rentberry page? afaik you can list stuff there too
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:51:19 PM

Good news! Rentberry has made it to the "Top 10" list for best ICOs in 2018 by INC. http://ow.ly/dh6530h9YWi
This is very good news. My confidence in this project is growing every day. These news have a positive impact on sales.
yes it is good news and precious information, is considered a prestigious ico by the author of the list, i believe that the trust in the project by the investors will grow even more once they read the ranking of this top 10 list...
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:00:58 PM

Good news! Rentberry has made it to the "Top 10" list for best ICOs in 2018 by INC. http://ow.ly/dh6530h9YWi
This is very good news. My confidence in this project is growing every day. These news have a positive impact on sales.
yes it is good news and precious information, is considered a prestigious ico by the author of the list, i believe that the trust in the project by the investors will grow even more once they read the ranking of this top 10 list...
of course.  They already have working business today so experience team. They know current issues and work towards better platform by integrating smart contracts and wallet for automation. 
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:02:26 PM

I think this could become the one rental platform on crypto which will make the breakthrough for this. Others I know have strange features I don't like etc. But with a feature like the smart-lock technology it could become really amazing, if they get it handled in the right way.

it could be, but i think it will take a huge amount of time to people adapting to this kind of renting service.

money still talks, and not crypto talks nowadays Smiley
I also see a lot of potential, but it takes some time to execute so that you can think about dominating a segment, we will depend on the team's work for this, from the initial stages to the operations and expansion, but for the work presented by the team so far, and the vast interest of investors, I think they will not have difficulties in their steps
Every project needs time to fully develop, then everything is possible even dominating whole market
They already have a working platform to show what helps a lot when it comes to convincing new investors.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:08:21 PM

Is this platform similar to Cozy but on the blockchain? I've actually used Cozy for a rental I have and it's great. Would definitely love to check out Rentberry once it is live.

Hi, Rentberry had already an existing business before this project. You can check it out at https://rentberry.com/?_ga=2.26447349.914149643.1513112665-835792799.1512910178.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:14:39 PM

i think this project will be sucessfull in the long term, time to invest Smiley
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:17:56 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 09:51:18 PM by Amelie Poulain

I think this could become the one rental platform on crypto which will make the breakthrough for this. Others I know have strange features I don't like etc. But with a feature like the smart-lock technology it could become really amazing, if they get it handled in the right way.

it could be, but i think it will take a huge amount of time to people adapting to this kind of renting service.

I also see a lot of potential, but it takes some time to execute so that you can think about dominating a segment, we will depend on the team's work for this, from the initial stages to the operations and expansion, but for the work presented by the team so far, and the vast interest of investors, I think they will not have difficulties in their steps
Every project needs time to fully develop, then everything is possible even dominating whole market
They already have a working platform to show what helps a lot when it comes to convincing new investors.
I like idea with auctions, it will increase the cost of renting a good home. In the United States with this problem, because the big competition
jeytheflow

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:27:23 PM

Good project. Your app has a vision to allow to rent worldwide?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:52:29 PM

I also think that Rentberry can be launched all around the world with time. The project has a big potential and I think it can work in a lot of big countries, home rental already work in many city all around the world, but there is no decentralized platform for that.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:59:07 PM

The project has a big potential in many  in many city all around the world, there is no decentralized platform yet, but perhaps later?
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:03:09 PM

This project is for a long time, it will be in demand when people start using crypto currency for payment.
CryptoCutie

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:12:21 PM

yes large bounty campaigns sucks for investor good that they have only a small one  Tongue
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:19:05 PM

This project is for a long time, it will be in demand when people start using crypto currency for payment.
I think you are right, society is used to using cash or bank transfers to pay rent, but I think very soon the day will come when most people in developed countries will switch to cryptocurrency interaction.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:25:36 PM

Lets see when the crypto market cap can reach above $1 trillion.
This year is a big year for crypto, and next year could be bigger.
Even my college friends have noticed bitcoin since it reachs above $8000, but they dont enter the market yet.
Crypto (maybe just bitcoin for now) has caught so much attention from people this year, news everywhere.
CryptoCutie

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:26:01 PM

yeahh cryptocurrency interaction all over the world  Tongue
greatteager

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:32:11 PM

Even my college friends have noticed bitcoin since it reachs above $8000, but they dont enter the market yet.
Crypto (maybe just bitcoin for now) has caught so much attention from people this year, news everywhere.
In 2018, the cap will exceed $ 2 trillion, I think so.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:35:57 PM

I think you are right, society is used to using cash or bank transfers to pay rent, but I think very soon the day will come when most people in developed countries will switch to cryptocurrency interaction.

Well you need to make it as easy as possible for people, then they will become interested into crypto and would also use their crypto for platforms like Rentberry I think.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:36:09 PM

It's true that bitcoin is getting more and more popular every day and with that the other coins are also increasing their value because there're more investors.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:36:52 PM

And it still far from stock market (around $70 trillion).
A good sign for multiple growth.
greatteager

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:59:42 PM

And it still far from stock market (around $70 trillion).
A good sign for multiple growth.
Yes, we do not even imagine what will happen in a year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: