Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28512 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:36:46 PM

Hello everyone. I correctly understand that to finance other people's deposits can only be coins BERRY and no other currencies?

I think so, yes. As the whole platform is build around the token and this will be used for the normal payments too.

so it will reside in ethereum blockchain ?

Yes the information and rental contract will be stored in the ethereum blockchain

But this is already interesting. I would like to see an example of a saved lease in the blockchain ethereum, if at all possible. Maybe there in a smart contract can be stored some hash lease agreement, but in this I'm not sure. This question should be clarified from the developers.
In general, for such a function, you need to develop your own blockchain.

Regarding lease agreements the following is stated in the white paper: "Landlords and tenants will be able to specify their own terms and conditions in their rental agreement smart contracts."
It is necessary to be vigilant in order to avoid breaches in this possibility, if there are existing regulations, to give free will to independent negotiation can cause the concept of the project to be broken. as the saying goes, the devil is in between the lines, and the farther away from the locations made in a centralizing organ is, the greater the success of the platform
KryptoTark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:57:12 PM

Hello everyone. I correctly understand that to finance other people's deposits can only be coins BERRY and no other currencies?

I think so, yes. As the whole platform is build around the token and this will be used for the normal payments too.

Yes the information and rental contract will be stored in the ethereum blockchain

But this is already interesting. I would like to see an example of a saved lease in the blockchain ethereum, if at all possible. Maybe there in a smart contract can be stored some hash lease agreement, but in this I'm not sure. This question should be clarified from the developers.

Regarding lease agreements the following is stated in the white paper: "Landlords and tenants will be able to specify their own terms and conditions in their rental agreement smart contracts."
It is necessary to be vigilant in order to avoid breaches in this possibility, if there are existing regulations, to give free will to independent negotiation can cause the concept of the project to be broken. as the saying goes, the devil is in between the lines, and the farther away from the locations made in a centralizing organ is, the greater the success of the platform

I like the idea of easily adjustable, customisable smart contracts. There are so many potential ways of using it.
so do I need BERRY's to put an ad up for my apartment? Can everyone list their properties there?

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:01:28 PM

It's great that you can order various services right within the platform. By the way, will it be possible to hire a gardener in order to make him cleaned up my yard every day and took care of the lawn and flowers?
As I understood from the white paper. On this platform you will be able to use all services related to renting, communal payments, home care, etc.
It will be very convenient, I think there will be something like private account, where there will be all information about communal payments and details.
Fully, with this agree. But I have a question that I never got a response. How will I pay for municipal services through this platform?

I think those are to be paid separately in the old conventional way. Unless i missed something
In the white paper spelled out that they want to combine all on a single platform. For me still a mystery how it will be done) but I look forward to the answer)

As far as I understand, they would like to negotiate this option with utilities companies, but in my opinion, the platform should be really huge and used by millions of people in order for this to work. It's just aspirations for now, nothing specific.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:11:08 PM

People have a lot of questions and there's close to no one active to give the answers. Guys this not how you raise funds.

Yes please, I would also hear some answeres from the devs here.

I am aware of this situation also.

Maybe they are active on somewhere else like telegram. But they should be active on here too or at least find a community manager.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:29:35 PM

People have a lot of questions and there's close to no one active to give the answers. Guys this not how you raise funds.

Maybe they are active on somewhere else like telegram. But they should be active on here too or at least find a community manager.

Yes, they are very active in telegram and are apparently also answering emails to their support very fast. But true, it's also necessary to answer questions here.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
rentberry

Activity: 266

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:32:18 PM

Hello guys,
As you might have noticed the thread is very active and sometimes we do not have time to answer all the comments here. Please, let us know your questions.  You may join Telegram chat and get instant replies to your questions. You may also send an email to support@rentberry.com to get a reply within 24 hours.

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:34:57 PM

Rentberry ICO should is very attractive right now as it already hit its softcap which means the project will eventually push through.
Bit_fan_talks

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:38:30 PM

Hey everyone! I have read the Whitepaper on this project and found out all the answers to my questions. Highly recommended!
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:40:09 PM

Hi everyone! Tell me, in which cities does Rentberry already carry out its activities?
It's all over the US now. and expanding later next year to Canada, Australia and NZ
When they already cover a big part of other countries, this will surely get enough attention to survive.
But I just wonder if their world wide spread will cross other waters to head for some european countries.

I think European countries would be ideal place for Renberry's expansion plan but they need to concentrate first in the US and solidify its foothold in real state rental market.

Are rentals not as common in European countries? I live in the US and its VERY common. I guess I just assumed most countries were that way.

crashcup

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:43:16 PM

Is there air drop?
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:51:49 PM

Hi everyone! Tell me, in which cities does Rentberry already carry out its activities?
It's all over the US now. and expanding later next year to Canada, Australia and NZ
When they already cover a big part of other countries, this will surely get enough attention to survive.
But I just wonder if their world wide spread will cross other waters to head for some european countries.

I think European countries would be ideal place for Renberry's expansion plan but they need to concentrate first in the US and solidify its foothold in real state rental market.

Are rentals not as common in European countries? I live in the US and its VERY common. I guess I just assumed most countries were that way.
I think that it's equivalent for both Europe and the USA - lot of space with the possibility of expanding. The project will be in demand, now many families prefer long-term rental of housing.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:55:09 PM

Since the latest version of our platform went live in early 2017, the media has referred to us as a truly disruptive real estate technology

You have working platform? Where I can look this? Can not find on your site...

They don't have anything besides script that parses real rental services Wink

Well could it be that this is what they aim to do? To find all available houses for rent on the internet and place in 1 website?

In fact this is what you see on the site and it literally says:

Market your property to millions
List Your Rental

rentberry

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:10:30 PM

Is there air drop?

Hi, there is no airdrop campaign, however, we do have Bounty. You may check the details in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2573384.0

Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:11:50 PM

Hey everyone! I have read the Whitepaper on this project and found out all the answers to my questions. Highly recommended!

Yea, sure invest in this scam Smiley

Again their website does NOTHING but parse listings from other websites.
They have no working business - only fake website. Go ahead - invest Wink

Also they used to have syndication section (later removed) on ICO website with bunch of trusted companies logos in there. Of course none of the companies listed never heard about this syndication existence (Yeah, I actually e-mailed them).

I urge everyone to do a research!
rentberry

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:17:01 PM

Since the latest version of our platform went live in early 2017, the media has referred to us as a truly disruptive real estate technology

You have working platform? Where I can look this? Can not find on your site...

They don't have anything besides script that parses real rental services Wink

Well could it be that this is what they aim to do? To find all available houses for rent on the internet and place in 1 website?

In fact this is what you see on the site and it literally says:

Market your property to millions
List Your Rental

Rentberry is not website which only classifies ads like most of its competitors like Craigslist, Zillow, Rightmove etc. It's a close-loop rental platform which fulfills all the rental tasks in one place:

• Searching for properties;
• Making offers / bids via the Rentberry auctioning platform;
• Screening prospects;
• Selecting the best / most suitable candidates;
• Negotiating the terms;
• Unlocking rental security deposits;
• E-signing contracts;
• Paying rent;
• Submitting maintenance requests;
• Hiring third-party service providers (e.g., handymen and plumbers); and
• Enabling landlords to stay connected with tenants.

We already have a functional platform and marketplace with actual users and properties which allow fo most of these transactions.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:29:15 PM

Is there air drop?

Hi, there is no airdrop campaign, however, we do have Bounty. You may check the details in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2573384.0

I really hope you answer more legit questions instead of some idiot who is writing every thread hey is there air drop etc.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=866845;sa=showPosts

I know you can check everybody's account history but still, there are more urgent matters than airdrops.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
rentberry

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:30:41 PM

I like the idea of easily adjustable, customisable smart contracts. There are so many potential ways of using it.
so do I need BERRY's to put an ad up for my apartment? Can everyone list their properties there?

Sure, you will be able to promote your property using BERRY tokens as well as to use third-party services. Everyone will be able to list the property as RENTBERRY is going to be international platform.

EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:32:54 PM

Interesting project. I hope that all your plans will be fulfilled. Glad to join the company's support)
rentberry

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:33:39 PM

Is there air drop?

I really hope you answer more legit questions instead of some idiot who is writing every thread hey is there air drop etc.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=866845;sa=showPosts

I know you can check everybody's account history but still, there are more urgent matters than airdrops.

Please, let us know your questions and we'll be happy to answer them.

iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:35:09 PM

How much is actual cost to bring one user to current platform and advertise with Rentberry? Also can we have active retention rates of users?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: