Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:14:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28509 times)
rentberry

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:42:31 PM

i have not seen platform yet but going to take a look. is it allow all invoicing and approval through blockchain?

Hi,
You may check the working platform by this link: https://rentberry.com/
The services implemented already to it include:
• Searching for properties;
• Making offers / bids via the Rentberry auctioning platform;
• Screening prospects;
• Selecting the best / most suitable candidates;
• Negotiating the terms;
• E-signing contracts;
• Paying rent;

Blockchain is not implemented to it yet.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:49:11 PM

How much raised during pre-sale so far? I cant find counter on the site... Can you add counter, please?

They will add counter only during the 5th stage of the ICO.
It says on the website, that softcap is reached within 48 hours. How much is softcap, btw?

Why only during 5th stage? Soft cap - 3 mln usd. They reached this on private sale as I know...

Im not sure if they count the money they raised during presale for soft cap, because sometimes ICOs already spent that money for marketing purposes

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:56:29 PM

There are other crypto based projects on real state rental but I think Rentberry has the expertise to move this forward!

Yes there are actually a lot of them, it must mean there is a huge potential in this business and mybe there is space for more than one project to succed

There's plenty of ICOs in each space/category. Theres enough market cap for more than one to succeed but typically the cream rises to the top.
This project is founded in 2015, and now they already have 120k+ users and cover 224k+ properties.
And now this crowdfunding is for the growth of the project, while many others use it to be able to start their project.
So i think rentberry deserves to lead this sector.

The fact they have already a foothold in the market and users, will probably be recognized by the investors. This is not an early start-up project with barely an idea

Yes, and we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in the renting sector.

these days it's necessary if you want to draw investors. gone are the days of good ideas getting millions.

Yes, it is necessary, but still there are a lot of ICOs with people in the teams who have no real experience in their field. Lucky that Rentberry has an experienced team.

do you mean like utrust ico where the team has basically no experience with payments platform  Wink Grin?. Sorry for the off topic but it's just the first example came into my mind

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Yasemin

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:02:18 PM

There are other crypto based projects on real state rental but I think Rentberry has the expertise to move this forward!

Yes there are actually a lot of them, it must mean there is a huge potential in this business and mybe there is space for more than one project to succed

There's plenty of ICOs in each space/category. Theres enough market cap for more than one to succeed but typically the cream rises to the top.
This project is founded in 2015, and now they already have 120k+ users and cover 224k+ properties.
And now this crowdfunding is for the growth of the project, while many others use it to be able to start their project.

The fact they have already a foothold in the market and users, will probably be recognized by the investors. This is not an early start-up project with barely an idea

Yes, and we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in the renting sector.

these days it's necessary if you want to draw investors. gone are the days of good ideas getting millions.

Yes, it is necessary, but still there are a lot of ICOs with people in the teams who have no real experience in their field. Lucky that Rentberry has an experienced team.

do you mean like utrust ico where the team has basically no experience with payments platform  Wink Grin?. Sorry for the off topic but it's just the first example came into my mind

Yes those 2 aspects of this ICO are important: experienced team and already working platform

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:14:38 PM

I think the last project that tried this rental integrated into the blockchain failed? i have read the ann and the project is good but people are not ready about this kind of platform. it can be a success if you can advertise it to the right crowd.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:17:16 PM

I think the last project that tried this rental integrated into the blockchain failed? i have read the ann and the project is good but people are not ready about this kind of platform. it can be a success if you can advertise it to the right crowd.

The important fact here is that they will also accept payments in fiat but they will put up incentives for using BERRY instead, which in my mind is a great move

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:20:45 PM

The important fact here is that they will also accept payments in fiat but they will put up incentives for using BERRY instead, which in my mind is a great move
They should, i really like it that they put up the incentives, and i just hope there will be more.
This is very important for the token value.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:21:15 PM

Rentberry has already a nice platform, it’s very cool to show to investors how things will work and where the project can go. I think the idea is very good,  home rental can be a nice application of decentralization.
semiwylson

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:22:57 PM

very promising project with bright future. IMHO
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:27:22 PM

That's true. Almost all original projects get a copy of their product in a very short time.
Most of them will probably no longer exist in a few years, but the ones that do will be really really huge.
Yasemin

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:37:16 PM

Rentberry has already a nice platform, it’s very cool to show to investors how things will work and where the project can go. I think the idea is very good,  home rental can be a nice application of decentralization.

Yes but the important thing here is, tell the investors why the token is going to be worth more in the future. It is still not clear to me

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:44:04 PM

Yes but the important thing here is, tell the investors why the token is going to be worth more in the future. It is still not clear to me

More volume, more adoption, price go up. I think that's nothing overcomplicated in crypto at the moment. Many cryptos just go up with rumors (OmiseGO + McDonald's anyone?), imagine if a token/coin is actually used for real

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:50:54 PM

They are not even paying good to bounty hunters.

Don't think they will do an airdrop. Besides airdrops show project cheap. If you want to give something free is make a telegram campaign with no post mandatory.

Is OMG cheap?

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:51:05 PM

More volume, more adoption, price go up. I think that's nothing overcomplicated in crypto at the moment. Many cryptos just go up with rumors (OmiseGO + McDonald's anyone?), imagine if a token/coin is actually used for real

I like use cases of blockchain and rentberry platform has potential for perfect use. Platform concept is there they just needed to integrate with wallet. They already has business experience but looking more details of technology background of team members specially in blockchain.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:55:30 PM

That's a no go in my opinion. A team with no experience will never build a working platform. I am absolutely certain about it.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:07:29 PM

you're right the rentberry project has all the qualities to be winning one, a good idea, a good platform and a good example of decentralization of home rental, it will surely be a success...
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:33:56 PM

How much raised during pre-sale so far? I cant find counter on the site... Can you add counter, please?

They will add counter only during the 5th stage of the ICO.
It says on the website, that softcap is reached within 48 hours. How much is softcap, btw?

Why only during 5th stage? Soft cap - 3 mln usd. They reached this on private sale as I know...

If I'm not mistaken, the issue has already been discussed on previous pages. Conversely, Im glad that they've achieved the softcap already. Smiley
I think it is not right to conceal information about the funds collected. You can say anything. Dev add information to your website!

Considering that recently in market of cryptocurrencies there was instability, I don't think that it's worth counting on a good pre-sale fundraising.
Everything can be! But the results of the pre-sale is very important. Future investor not knowing how things are going with the project will not be able to correctly assess the situation and make the decision to invest or not!

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:42:01 PM

Rentberry has put together a short ICO guide, might be helpful for some people as it answers always recurring questions.

https://rentberry.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Rentberry-ICO-FAQs.pdf

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:54:52 PM

Rentberry has put together a short ICO guide, might be helpful for some people as it answers always recurring questions.

https://rentberry.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Rentberry-ICO-FAQs.pdf

well, everyday a lot of new people come to bct in search of what is crypto and so on, so potentially new investors :9 good tho have a guide for them to invest in icos too Smiley
bairakoleg

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:57:25 PM

Do I have to send a report here in a week? And when?
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: