Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:43:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It advisable to quit my present job for bitcoin?  (Read 14055 times)
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:22:04 PM

in my opinion, no it is not a good idea.
a real job is something that will always give you money as long as you are employed. unless your job is the worst thing in the world with the lowest pay, i say stick to it.
getting involved with bitcoin, running a business using bitcoin, or even trading bitcoin doesn't require a full time attention. many of these can be considered as part time jobs, or a secondary income.

just continue having your job and also focus on bitcoin related business on the side. if it is a real business then you can grow it then leave your job. if it is trading, then stick to it as a secondary thing you do.

There is a FOMO brewing...
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:33:17 PM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

What's your take on this, should I go ahead and quit?

Thanks

actually if you want to focus into bitcoin as your job is your dicision but you need to consisered this earning in bitcoin can sustained to the daily needs of your family without any other job if your answer so go ahead, but i suggest with you mate you can choose both time managent are effective way to focus for the bitcoin job in your present job.
Ridoy1a2b

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:38:39 PM

Surely Bitcoin is a valueable thing. But i think anyone should not quit his present job for Bitcoin. Because your job is a permanent and surely income source. Bitcoin is surely income sourse but you don't get it as your permanent.
Lomperd1

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:39:50 PM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

Thanks

actually if you want to focus into bitcoin as your job is your dicision but you need to consisered this earning in bitcoin can sustained to the daily needs of your family without any other job if your answer so go ahead, but i suggest with you mate you can choose both time managent are effective way to focus for the bitcoin job in your present job.

True, because you must know if you can live with working on bitcoin because if you quit your job your life will be on bitcoin. If bitcoin fails your life also fails and i don't want that now.

I work with bitcoins and i have a job where i work to earn even more.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:41:53 PM

Thanks

I think not, you should still have a regular job just in case you need money specially when trading. It would cost you extra fees in the market if you cancel halfway your bookings if ever you need your coins due to emergency reasons. It is also an advantage to have other source of income to increase the amount of bitcoins you can buy so I suggest you stay on your regular job unless you are financially prepared.

buxlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:43:12 PM

Thanks

Same feeling here brother but we need to be very serious about bitcoin earning before we can quite the Job. I mean we must calculate the life with time and money as it runs on it now a days. We must take into consideration that whether we will be able to survive on the bitcoin alone or not. And if we can then can we make more money out of it than the real job and what is the security of our life if bitcoin falls in the future. So you see it’s not that easy. We must answer these questions before we can take a step forward and quite the job. I also thinking about this but I will take lot of time before doing that.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:46:06 PM

It is a foolish idea for you to quit your full time job and stick with btc.As you being a newbie there are lot of things that you should learn about btc.It can be considered as one of the form of investments and the income that come through can only be considered as a secondary source of income or the income that you can gain in your free time. It won't help you get your living as long as you don't become a hero member and its okay for you to quit job if you are wealthy enough to live even if there is no income.There are several people whom i know has quit their full time job in order to focus on btc as they had enough money to support themselves and their family even if they don't do full time job.Think and act wisely. Cheesy

cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:47:51 PM

Thanks

It is your own choice if you want to quit from your job, but for me, i am also working and currently learning for more about bitcoin even if i am working too. But, as what I've said, still it is your on choice.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:50:26 PM

I think you should not rush your main job to spend all your time investing in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is not really stable. You should arrange your free work to invest in bitcoin .. to a time you are more confident with bitcoin then you quit your current job investing completely in bitcoin.

Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:50:41 PM

IMO I think you shouldn't do that. You should keep doing your job at the moment and spend your free to earn Bitcoin to earn some extra cash cause to earn Bitcoin in this forum you don't have to spend too much time everyday to earn, just about 2 or 3 hours per day is enough for you to complete your job in here. As I know there are a lot of people quitted their job to focus on earning Bitcoin and at the moment they're trying to get a new real job Smiley)
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:52:31 PM

You can ask yourself, do you need this kind of working style? Or do you like the present state of life? If you feel tired now, then I think you should rest for a while, or stop, think about your plans, and don't make decisions easily

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:55:38 PM

I feel you bro, it is quite tempting to quit my day job and focus on bitcoin activities. Honestly for the past 4 months i earned more than 3 times from crypto and bitcoin earnings compared to my salary of my current day job but it comes to my mind that this could be a temporary what if i lose all of my earnings and at the same time i lost my job, how can i make a backup plan? So what i did is to manage my time wisely between my crypto activities and my stable job to generate multiple stream of income.
dillo666

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:56:22 PM

I think you don't need to leave your job to earn Bitcoin as you can easily make sound money by working 1-2 hours in bounty and Airdrops.
I personally suggest you to continue your job.

❍ Treon ❍ │▌▌▌  TwitterTelegram  │▌▌▌ ❍ Treon ❍
Utilities payments made  simple
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ███
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:59:41 PM

Bitcoin must be consider as part time job or alternate job so you can't depend on bitcoin very much !
Bitcoin is high risk activity so you will experience loss more frequently if you did not have any experience.

So my suggestion is just keep looking for real job !
gigatux

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:08:53 PM

I think it is not advisable for you to quit your job especially many people are jobless nowadays and you are lucky/blessed enough to have a job. and think about it.your experience in your job might suit well to the campaign that you are joining. you can share what you have experience in your job to bitcoin and vice versa. and we dont know how long bitcoin will last. so I think it is a smart move if you have other options in getting an income.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:09:39 PM

Thanks

I think you should think about it again, you can do it simultaneously. you can work and spend a little time on crypto or bitcoin. this is the concept problem you apply.
my question, what would you look for from bitcoin? investment, trading, mining. or looking for bounty. if you want to invest or trade, you can while working and spend a little time to make a profit in trading.
Hach

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:12:00 PM

This not the a thing that you can ask a random person in the internet about it. No one knows you conditions better then you.
You can do it if bitcoin income is much higher than your regular job. Stop asking advises for your personal life.

zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:13:48 PM

Thanks
I will never quit my job because my job is my life insurance .... bitcoin only extra income for me because I use bitcoin on the sidelines during my spare time
feiss

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:24:42 PM

Thanks
For me it is not advisable to quit job just for bitcoin but maybe you can keep both so that you can earn as twice as more. But its up to you if you want to quit your job. If you want to have full time in exploring bitcoin then quit your job and explore bitcoin but you can also explore bitcoin right after you finish your job , just choose the best option for every problem you encounter so that you can be successful one day.

sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:24:53 PM

Thanks
Before you quit, kindly check it well and be sure that you can sustain yourself for the period you will want to settle. Or you can take little time and set yourself up well in the crypto business, before quitting.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: