Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It advisable to quit my present job for bitcoin?  (Read 14055 times)
scottykarate

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:58:42 PM

Why on earth would you do that? Giving up stable income for something that is volatile? Please don't.  Shocked
Raegorl

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:01:41 PM

Dont quit your job mate. You need a main source of income to keep investing in bitcoin, and you'll have a bigger stack by doing this than quitting and daytrading (which might even lead you to own less bitcoins afterwards).

Crypto is risky, very risky. A full time job most of the time is safe and comes with benefits. You can juggle both, i'm sure of it  Cool

meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:04:06 PM

Its very risky to quit your day job and rely only on bitcoins for living as you will never get stable income from bitcoins as price is not stable and your income will depend on the price of bitcoins which can be either or lower so its always good to continue with full time job and treat bitcoin as an bonus income as we don't know how long bitcoin will survive.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xnuggets

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:07:36 PM

Well, if you think that bitcoin is enough to sustain you and you're willing enough to give all your to bitcoin then why not?
It is all about management, specially in time, and in the end of the day it's for you to decide. However, your job is stable and your major source of money, and bitcoin doesn't have a stable income/profit for you, but if you can handle it, think of it, that the salary you get from your work can be added to your capital in bitcoin, or reduction from your expenses.  
panukurap

Activity: 486

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:12:19 PM

Its very risky to quit your day job and rely only on bitcoins for living as you will never get stable income from bitcoins as price is not stable and your income will depend on the price of bitcoins which can be either or lower so its always good to continue with full time job and treat bitcoin as an bonus income as we don't know how long bitcoin will survive.

I agree with you. unless the OP has considerable savings. and of course the capital if you want to invest, but I think the OP will only be a bounty hunter. this would be difficult if not having income for daily needs.

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:20:48 PM

I also tried stock trading  as my primary source of income although i am doing Okay my profit is not enough. So I did apply for a work again. You need to assess your situation first before doing this move.

How much are you earning monthly from trading and how much are you earning from your work?

How much is your capital and is that enough?

Are you aware of the risk in trading and are you willing to take it?

Do you have an emergency fund just in case your trading do not go as plan?

Do you really need to quit your job to do trading?

MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:23:15 PM

Your question depends on many things.I think you must not depend on anything,you must  do what you really like and love,because there is a big chance to rise up your income.do you think that you will  have more revenue after this decision?and why? there are questions to ask yourself before you make this. but in your case you must wait if you are going to invest in long-term investment,and this time you may be without income and it's bad because  you may need this money.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:26:13 PM

I don`t know about your present job but I can suggest that if you are not happy with it and if you are more happy to be a trader for btc and other coins you should consider quiting it but never make money your priority
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:26:54 PM

I think leaving your job and doing only bitcoin trading is too risky.
 I think you can make very profitable gain in cryptocurrencies when you don't work and having also the stability of you job.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:32:00 PM

I don`t know about your present job but I can suggest that if you are not happy with it and if you are more happy to be a trader for btc and other coins you should consider quiting it but never make money your priority
Do not rely on bitcoin. Each person will still need to have an official salary in Fiat. In addition, you must have insurance for old age and this may be the only official benefits package. When the main income lower than the income from your activities on the stock exchange cryptocurrencies, you have to change the basic work so that it will not prevent you from trading, but the main work must always be.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:36:20 PM

I try to combine both works, but it turns out a bit complicated and it takes a long time to go there. But the finance is very good so that the sin complains
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:12:29 PM

I know that bitcoin trading is very lucrative but life is not all about making money, There are profession that we have passion for. If people quit their job and start trading bitcoin the society will not be balance.
VINCEAKTN

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:01:04 PM

If you're brave enough to take the risks, then do it.
But make sure you won't regret it later if you don't succeed here.
And first, i hope you're capable enough to make money from trading. If you're just trying, don't do it. It's not that i want to limit you or something, but you need to think further too, about your future. What will happen if you quit your job but can't earn anything here.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:09:40 PM

Well i believe that it is really not advisable  because your regular job today is your job from the past even if you dont really know bitcoin yet and this job is your job that help you a lot during times of financial trouble on times that bitcoin is  not already well known.I believe  that even if we dont qhit our job we can do both bitcoin and our regular job at the same  time because bitcoin is not requiring a mininmum our of work you can do bitcoin anytime anywhere.
imamimam1234

Activity: 316
Merit: 101

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:10:40 PM

Hold your present job like you hold bitcoin when the rate's down. Don't quit your job it must be good if you have cash from your job payment and bitcoin from trading,but it's up to you which is good for you. Btw hard to find job many looking for it, dude. I think you can still trading bitcoin in your spare time or day off. Good luck Smiley
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:26:55 PM

Why don't you leave your job for usd or yen? Leave your jb for britsh pound. Is currency a job? Didn't know that please show me how.

Yes leave your crap job if you can make more money in the Bitcoin world. Why would you want another second on a dead end job when you can make more doing something else. Whatever you do to make Bitcoin do that and make it your new job. There problem solved. Smiley

ennovy22

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:01:21 PM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

What's your take on this, should I go ahead and quit?

Thanks

If you have savings enough for your basic needs then it is ok and also if you don't have family yet. It will be too risky to quit job just for bitcoin. Though bitcoin is really high, you still should have a stable job so that when there's emergency you have the savings for that. But for me, I will do both because nowadays, stable jobs are really hard to find. Did you get my point? Ü

________________EBCOIN________________        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                  TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                TELEGRAM                 ▬▬▬▬
rizalzal

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:20:48 PM

we keep working on our jobs and bitcoin we make extra income to increase our economic level
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:47:55 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 08:19:44 AM by ArnoldChippy

we keep working on our jobs and bitcoin we make extra income to increase our economic level
Yes it may not be a good advise to quit your day job for bitcoin. In fact we can continue both in the same time, as bitcoin trading need a very little time and therefore we can easily continue both of them. You just need to have some planning which can help you to give good time to both your day job as well as to online trading, i think you can even  manage to continue trading during your day job if you can find some free time during you day job. As i know some people who continue both day job as we all their online trading in the same time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:51:45 PM

Hold your present job like you hold bitcoin when the rate's down. Don't quit your job it must be good if you have cash from your job payment and bitcoin from trading,but it's up to you which is good for you. Btw hard to find job many looking for it, dude. I think you can still trading bitcoin in your spare time or day off. Good luck Smiley
That is right we should not quit our day job for bitcoin trading or investment. I think still bitcoin is not so much mature to depend on it for living. I think we should continue both of the them as the same time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: