Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It advisable to quit my present job for bitcoin?  (Read 14050 times)
cryptoindustries

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

btc

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:38:40 AM

Depends on how much you are making from trading.

Answer these questions:

Do you already have enough money saved for a few months of living so that if trading went bad you'd have enough in the bank to take the time to find a new job?

From trading do you make at minimum at least double your salary so that you can take out your normal salary amount from crypto while still taking that much in crypto profit to keep trading with, and have you done this for the past several months in a row to show a consistent ability to do this?

Only if the answers to both those questions are yes would I even consider it. Otherwise why not just keep working while making lots from trading until you have enough invested (without even including trading) so that can just live off the interest of bitcoin rather than your trading profits.

yes they are a lot of chances and possibilities if you can be so confident in your trades that it can bring you enough money for a living and some savings this is also good because it will cut some stress in your work while having your free time doing what do you want and preparing for something in the future perhaps a business or anything related..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:52:54 AM

No, it is not advisable to quit your job just because you cannot explore well in the world of Bitcoin. Your rank is the lowest. It is so difficult to find signature campaigns accepting Newbies. Investing and trading without enough knowledge is difficult too. Believe me you can search things about Bitcoin even if you have a job. Just manage your time.

resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:42:05 AM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

What's your take on this, should I go ahead and quit?

Thanks

It depends upon to you, if you have capability and sustained to trade bitcoin using your own money without a daily job? why not!  you will make sure  that you accept the risky of being trader of bitcoin sometimes your money become lost if you can go invest with unreliable trading company, see to it that before you can invest your money to bitcoin you can investigate first if it is legit. 
Bit4UTeam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:49:23 AM

It's up to you! Anyway you are taking the risks if you quit your present job only for bitcoin. If you have enough money to invest in different cryptocurrency there's no need to quit your job. Just devote your spare time to monitoring the trades.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:00:36 AM

it is not recommended if you quit your job if your income in bitcoin is not bigger than you income before because you still need money to continue your life and buying something. but if right now you can make big money from bitcoin then you can quit from your job and only focus into bitcoin world. it is good if we can invest our money in bitcoin and we still have the other money to fill our needs in real life so we can continue to work. no problem if we don't have much time to explore bitcoin world and i think the time will come to you so you can get your time to make more bitcoin.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:15:49 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 10:11:22 AM by ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Trading with bitcoin may not necessary mean you should use your whole time for that and therefore quitting your present job is never the answer to grow rich in trading. In another way round, consider the nature of work you are doing whether it worth quitting and concentrate on bitcoin trading. I would advise you to draw your timetable and continue with both.

liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:31:11 AM

It's a no no for me because you can do your everyday job and bitcoin at the same time if you fully manage your time, bitcoin only need some of your daily time and effort. Like me I can manage my time so the salary of my regular job and salary here in bitcoin make me save more money and buy things I want. And having a regular job gives you more confident and social life than doing bitcoin inside your house and eventually you'll get bored. It is best as long as bitcoin not ruin your job and everyday life.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:31:31 AM

this is a very risky move honestly.. i would not quit my job to go deep dive into BTC and rely on it.
Nowadays it's hard to find a proper job and if you have it you should stick to it to have an income, one thing you can do is to find some spare time every day and study or work for BTC.. you need an income anyway, think twice before doing this jump into the dark.

nice opinion i also agree with this
For me honestly quitting a job and switch to bitcoin fulltime is not a good idea and ofcourse risks move as what you said. Quitting job could lesser your income because as we all know in bitcoin its not fixed salary that we received. It is good that you are earning both in work and bitcoin its a matter of time management.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:37:52 AM

I just don't wee the reason why to do that.
It's ok personally for me to work on my job, and make deals with BTC
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:53:22 AM

Bitcoin does not force you to quit your job but you can evaluate yourself and give generalization about bitcoin.
It depends on your job. But for me I would suggest not to quit as long as you can manage your time wisely. Bitcoin does not need much enough time.
Yes bitcoin is an easy way to earn money but we cannot assure if it will last. But having a fixed job is better for me.

[
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:00:27 AM

Bitcoin does not force you to quit your job but you can evaluate yourself and give generalization about bitcoin.
It depends on your job. But for me I would suggest not to quit as long as you can manage your time wisely. Bitcoin does not need much enough time.
Yes bitcoin is an easy way to earn money but we cannot assure if it will last. But having a fixed job is better for me.
No, that's not a good advise to quit the job for the sake of bitcoin. I agree with by bitcoin can earn the decent amount of money but leaving the job is not a good idea. Nonetheless, we will get free time even working in companies or anywhere else so in that free time use bitcoin for trade, invest etc.,

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 351

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:00:38 AM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

Thanks
That will depend on your capacity, ability and time management. If you can handle both then much better and good for you. Bitcoin trading is good if you have special strategy and methods but having a regular job is also a good choice. Just make a wise decission for you not to regret it one day. If you are in a regular job better not to quit because we will never know when the crypto market to survive. I think it is good if your monthly salary in your job will be invested into Bitcoin for long term either way you will earn double.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:02:07 AM

Thanks

Haha I had exactly same thoughts recently, and I can tell you what I did: no, don't quit your job Smiley
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:11:15 AM

No, that's not a good advise to quit the job for the sake of bitcoin. I agree with by bitcoin can earn the decent amount of money but leaving the job is not a good idea. Nonetheless, we will get free time even working in companies or anywhere else so in that free time use bitcoin for trade, invest etc.,

Sir, jassanpary it is too obvious that you are not reading and understanding well before you are quoting someone's Reply Post, Maybe Next time you must put some effort of reading before posting.?

To Mr. OP, it is not advisable to quit your Present JOB, Bitcoin can give you good future if you know how to manage, check and balance. real Job has benefits, unlike Bitcoin we don't have insurance but a good investment for future, Trading is risky so do it with your own risk.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:11:33 AM

Thanks

For me just continue working on your job and also continue to work on bitcoin, even if you can earn a lot of money on bitcoin job will also help you to be rich and successful you can concur your job and bitcoin and if you have a work you can earn and if you use bitcoin you can earn also. So in that way you can be rich by just on short time of days because you have both.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:15:49 AM

It depends, do you have an effective business plan to make money from the bitcoin field? If not, then I would strongly not suggest this. Bitcoin currently is incredibly volatile.
I Agree.. I strongly suggest you stick to your job. Its a risk Move really if you quit to your job now and focus yourself in bitcoin. Instead you can do both. Its only a matter of time management.
Its really nice to hear if you have stable job and active income, than rely your salary in bitcoin. You know bitcoin price is not stable. Just serve bitcoin as your part time job.
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:23:16 AM

i think it is better if you still have a real job. because real job is not about to earn money, it is also to help to the government and to your community. you need to still to contribute to your country.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:35:06 AM

Thanks
Its your decision. But think twice before quitting your job, it is true that bitcoins can give you a lot of income, however, also think that its price is not steady and changing everyday. It is still better to have a real job and get a stable amount of money. It is just about time management, patience and strategies.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:06:51 PM

Thanks

No it is more advisable to not quit your job. Just balance your time or manage it to make things work. Job in the real world is just a common work that earn money but bitcoin is just in online. It is bad for the health if you focus to much from it. You cant exercise your self from daily work that can cause disease and having sick.

MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:33:22 PM

Thanks

In my opinion, i think that is not good idea quitting job for bitcoin, if your earning a lot in bitcoin like 6 digits above then go quit your job but if not its not advisable to quit your job because you want to explore bitcoin. you can explore bitcoin if you have a free time. It is better to have a stable job because you have a active income. Just be patience and learned how you will manage your time and think a way how you will manage them both.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: