Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:25:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It advisable to quit my present job for bitcoin?  (Read 14050 times)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:58:00 PM

i think do not stop first. if you quit your job now and switch to bitcoin without considering it first, what if you fail? you lose your money and your work and booommm, you crumble
it's better to stay in your job and start learning about crypto little by little, once you understand it then you can decide it.
do not think like amateur bro. stay calm.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:02:54 PM

Apparently not a very risky move sir what will happen if all the mining and other services here which offer in which you can get bitcoin, and also if bitcoin is banned or the price drops down to zero. Then I guess its goodbye to all your earnings sir. In my case it is not greedy having a job while investing in bitcoin because you are like multitasking here it is not that you violating any rules and regulations because if you have a spare time to do both why not right?  Nothing is permanent in this world.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:16:21 PM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

What's your take on this, should I go ahead and quit?

Thanks
I advise to you to do not quit your present job just because of bitcoin because you can handle two jobs together.All you need is time management to handle each one because it is better if you have a two source of income,a regular job and extra income job so if you have your regular and bitcoin you will earn some higher amount of money. You can handle your bitcoin anytime and anywhere because all you need in bitcoin is internet connection to operate it. So you just do multitask your job to earn money.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:30:43 PM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

Thanks
not at all because if you have a current job can you make extra money but if you have a bitcoin you can have a lot of money so if want you can concurrent them them

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:41:01 PM

I think that's not good. Did you really create a bitcoin to feed your family and yourself? Otherwise I think you should not give up your main job to invest entirely in bitcoin

miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:47:40 PM

sometimes i also asked this to my self, is it time for me to quit my current job and make the bitcoin as my full time job? then my answer is yes, but my heart said it's not the right time to do that. now i am still at my work but i know someday i will be quit it and become full time bitcoiner.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:57:20 PM

Thanks
You dont need to quit your job , make bitcoin forum as your another choice of earning.I do understand your part that you are tempted of making bitcoin full time as we all know that if we gave all our time and do our task well most probably we wiĺl be earning more than our company can offer of our present job but still we need to have permanent job because no one can predict bitcoins future even experts cant predict bitcoins survival.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:02:24 PM

For me, it is not advisable to quit your present job just for bitcoin. Bitcoin is a great tool to use to earn extra money. But giving up your regular or current job only for bitcoin is an unprofessional way. Earning bitcoin is your part-time job if you have a proper job. Yes, I know that bitcoin price is much higher than your salary, but it depends on you if you want to quit your job and go full risk on bitcoin. Remember you have your own mind and tactics to reach your goals, it will always depending on you or on the person. Smiley
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:23:21 PM

I advise you to not to quit your job just work with BITCOIN as an alternative job as it has a good potential to earn good income. But i don't think that we should quit our jobs because know one knows what will gonna happen in future. Bitcoin has a good future ahead but then also keep your safe side with you.
Just get side by side. Do your job and when you have time then you can utilize in trading with BITCOINS.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
andytranter

Activity: 83

Am i a millionaire yet?

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:25:22 PM

Thanks

Do it.

Take a chance. Whilst the crypto market is on the up, this is your chance.

You can always get another job if trading doesn't work out.

Made you look!
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:29:52 PM

It is very easy to just depend in bitcoin for a living because if you are a type of person that is a hard worker and know how to have a long patience and also a great mindset for hard working then you can just leave your job and depend on your earnings in bitcoin because that is what the others are doing, they are all working in bitcoin for a lesser amount of time but still making a lot of money.
dhka

Activity: 266

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:33:30 PM

I dont know about you, but to me personally I wont quit my job for crypto because I still can do it in my spare time

But if you think you have enough knowledge and your average earning from crypto is more than your offline job, you might consider it

dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:40:47 PM

Thanks
Don't quit your job. Treat bitcoin as a side income Dont become solely dependent on it as it's value is extremely volatile. Btc is good for earning profits but job provides security in the long run. Mining is advisable if your willing to earn at a slow pace without leaving your job.
devtmvss

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:43:21 PM

No, don't quit easily at any time. A steady job is your guarantee, and even if bitcoin market is very good now, you should also make long-term plans. I don't approve of your resignation
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:44:21 PM

I think that's not good. Did you really create a bitcoin to feed your family and yourself? Otherwise I think you should not give up your main job to invest entirely in bitcoin
No, and not at all. It is not a wise decision to quit your job for bitcoin. It is better to earn some money from your job and later you can invest that money in bitcoin.
NRF

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:45:07 PM

I think you should not. you should continue do your work. Try to spend your free time for Bitcoin investment. That is better.
mykspalado

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:48:53 PM

Thanks
Well, it depends to your job. If your job doesnt pay you a decent amount of money for you to sustain your daily needs, you can quit now and focus earning and growing it. But if your job pays a lot, why would you choose to leave? You can earn bitcoin as a part time job that will give you an extra income.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:07:00 PM

No never, don’t consider bitcoin as a lifelong source of income. Currencies always are in evolution stage, they get overturned by another currency. Always treat Income generated from bitcin activities as additional income. Bitcoin should never be your primary source of income. Bitcoin still new currency in this market, it will time to settle. Due to limited supply and outpouring demand it become the most volatile currency. Its prices fluctuate with large numbers. So even if you suffer loses it will get compensated by the income of your permanent job.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lasry

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:17:07 PM

Well , DONT. Who knows what will happen to bitcoin in the mere future. Its very unstable. It may go half down its price in just a night. Plus nothing stabilized is backing it up, like any forces like banks , government etc. You wont have any guarantees in bitcoin that you'll make it through. Go stabilized on a decent job man.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:39:12 PM

It depends on the situation. If you can earn higher in bitcoin than in your personal job then I suggest that give some time to learn yourself in bitcoin but on the other hand, if you're salary in your present job is higher than you're earnings in bitcoin then don't stop it and rather focus on both doing your job and at the same time earning bitcoins. I know you can do the 2 at the same time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: