Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It advisable to quit my present job for bitcoin?  (Read 14057 times)
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

I advise you to do a test run before you actually do it.
if you already have a decent job with financial security it is not a good idea to give it up for something else that you may not have enough experience in and is also pretty volatile on top of everything else which makes it very risky.

if you haven't already, then start trading bitcoin for at least 6 months then by the end of the period sit down and check your performance every day of the past 6 months. see if you have done well in most days or not. if you can give yourself a grade above 80% then go for it full time and make more money.

It is risky to quit your job for bitcoin. You should just make bitcoin your extra income not the actual one. Bitcoin is not consistent. It could either increase or decrease so it is risky to do such thing.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

You should continue doing your job. And if you have free time you can still explore bitcoin and earn more

Quitting your job is not advisable since you can still work with your job at the same time exploring the forum and watching carefully the prices of digital currencies you hold and buy but if you really want to dive more into digital currencies and you think that it can give you more profit or income than your current job, I guess it can be but be sure that you will be having a good profit and income from replacing your job with bitcoin and digital currencies.
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:35:10 AM

Quiting a job that you think is not healthy anymore is always good.
But quiting a job because of business you want to start is always better.
If you think that you are already doing better and gain bigger in btc then do it.
You have enough time to gain more.
Always remember that time is always equate to money.
‘Time is gold so as time is bitcoin.’

Right on newbie, Im impressed with you dude, honestly I'm starting to think of quitting my Job and do Bitcoin earnings, Started my mini mining farm lately and if all goes right, might say goodbye to my daily job. Grin
Hugman

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:19:34 AM

I do not think so, if I can run both of them not to leave the job now
ekans45

Activity: 229
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:28:09 AM

this is a very risky move honestly.. i would not quit my job to go deep dive into BTC and rely on it.
Nowadays it's hard to find a proper job and if you have it you should stick to it to have an income, one thing you can do is to find some spare time every day and study or work for BTC.. you need an income anyway, think twice before doing this jump into the dark.
In a real life scenario it is too risky to give up your job just to focus in cryptocurrency. Just imagine all people having your perspective in terms of priority, if all people will quite their job it might affect the economy of not just a particular city but as a whole nation that could result on the decrease of the value of money on your own land and other countries making bitcoin also worthless in the market..
BtcBling

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:32:30 AM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

What's your take on this, should I go ahead and quit?

Thanks

If you have a high paying job then don't quit, but if you do not have a job at all then start focusing on Bitcoin/Altcoin. Join a signature campaign while doing a trading so that you can still make more income. I have a job before but because I'm always sick, I resigned to my work and start focusing on Bitcoin.

shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:46:04 AM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

Thanks

If you have a high paying job then don't quit, but if you do not have a job at all then start focusing on Bitcoin/Altcoin. Join a signature campaign while doing a trading so that you can still make more income. I have a job before but because I'm always sick, I resigned to my work and start focusing on Bitcoin.

Its advisable to quit your job only if you are making more money in bitcoins in compare to your day job and it would be good if you can manage to earn from both of them as your day job will give you feeling of security and will give you fixed income so depending on that you can plan your expenses but you cannot expect steady income from bitcoins as it will keep on moving higher or lower based on the price of bitcoins and signature campaign is a good way to earn some money but you cannot depend only on it for living especially if you have responsibilities of your family.
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:50:18 AM

If you can managed to put time in bitcoin while working for your regular job, then don't quit as we all now bitcoin is not forever, it might give income more than your salary but can't give the assurance of earning every month. Anyways, unless you are a trader who make trades multiple times every hour you won't need that lots of hours to put working in front of monitor.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Caraphernalia

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:54:33 AM

Bitcoin really gives us an aid in our financial problem. You could make it as a sideline because it is easy and convinient, but leaving your current job is not a good idea. Remember that you are going to school everyday just to get that job and then you are leaving it in an unstable source of income. You have to be very careful to your decisions because this simple choice could change your future life.
Razo123

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:59:20 AM

This is a risky move but you do not have to quit your job. We all know that bitcoin price is not stable so if the value goes low where will you get the money in order to buy your own neccessities? Hence do bitcoin and work at the same time.
HunterM

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

Thanks

I have now made the main activity of crypto-currencies. It just brings me pleasure and material prosperity.
Here everyone for himself must make a decision. If there is an opportunity to leave work and earn in the Crypto currency is enough, then maybe this is good solution.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:10:58 PM

Thanks

Good advice. There is nothing wrong with some extra cash. It is actually advised to to the both. What most of the people do is they get their salary and they invest in crypto currencies to multiply it. I do the same.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:19:01 PM

I think that would be a risky decision if you quit your job in general. You could still be on your job while earning an extra income for yourself and you can still explore bitcoin even in for a short amount of time it would just take a lot of time and patience as how you do it in your work, so for me its a big "NO" if you want to quit your job. As for me, if you are gaining money more than enough than your daily job its gonna be applicable if you quit because in bitcoin it's much easier to earn your income and you won't stressed out.  Grin

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:19:31 PM

Thanks
The decision depends on you whether you quit or not. But if I were you, I will not quit and exchange my job (Professional Job) to Bitcoin even though nothing is certain in our business world.

If the work is profitable, it must continue. This also applies to Bitcoin, if you can make money with Bitcoin it's very good.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

Thanks
The decision depends on you whether you quit or not. But if I were you, I will not quit and exchange my job (Professional Job) to Bitcoin even though nothing is certain in our business world.
You can quit your day job because when I was using bitcoin as apart time so at that time I was doing a day job but my income was high then my day job so I decide to quit my day job because my earning was high and believe me when I quit my day job and start bitcoin as full time so in a very short time bitcoin make me rich and now I have a lot of money and I’m enjoying my life so you can quit you day job for bitcoin.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:29:31 PM

If you saved some starting capital for investing in Bitcoin and if you have done research and if you think you can do it, sure go ahead. It surely is a very high risk and you have no guarantee that it will be a success, but it is worth a try if you are not happy with your current job and income. You can also try investing in other cryptocurrencies if you do nit have a very large starting capital.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Clark13

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:01:44 PM

you'll still have to do some job to make money. so you are not really quitting job in general!
and depending on that job you do, you may earn a lot more or a lot less. for example trading that you have in mind can be a beast of a thing when you go all in and become more serious about it. you invest a larger amount and then the stress that you will experience every day when there is the smallest swings may make you make mistakes and mistakes on a large investment is costly.

It is not advisable of course since we are not fully sured about bitcoin. Better to let bitcoin just be your sideline or extra source of income. Having a job and trying in bitcoin at the same time is good. Better to have multiple source so that you can earn a lot of money and sure about it since you do not lose your job.
btcdepo

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:06:56 PM

Thanks

Its advisable to quit your job only if you are making more money in bitcoins in compare to your day job and it would be good if you can manage to earn from both of them as your day job will give you feeling of security and will give you fixed income so depending on that you can plan your expenses but you cannot expect steady income from bitcoins as it will keep on moving higher or lower based on the price of bitcoins and signature campaign is a good way to earn some money but you cannot depend only on it for living especially if you have responsibilities of your family.

good advice. if you are not making money regularly in crypto currencies yet then you cannot trust your trading and become full day trader. it is advised to keep your job, have your salary and do investing at the same time.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:19:29 AM

For other people maybe it is okay for them to be dependent on bitcoins and quit their current job in order to focus on their goal;  but for me it is not advisable to do. 
Investing is a process of using your excess income to work for you and gives you more income. If you will dependent on bitcoin, I am pretty sure that you will be too lazy and not active as a physically fit in all activities.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:36:14 AM

Thanks

If you earn enough money from bitcoin so go a head, but if not, just stay on your stable job and find your way to become comfortable, time management is important and divide your time to accommodate  all transaction you want to be.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: