Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex ignores thousands of clients!  (Read 43379 times)
MoneyMotivatesMe

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:31:36 AM

I think bittrex will never let me withdraw on my dummy account. Bye nem and ripple.
iwaki

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:03:15 PM

Request #492526

solved Shocked

Thank you very much
Nihrupka

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:25:52 PM

GOT MY ACCOUNT SORTED THANKS TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (BBB)

After 4 months of frustration and stress, tried everything no success to get my account enabled.  Someone mentioned the BBB https://www.bbb.org/en/us, were taking complaints and they would contact Bittrex. I went online and filled in the form, explained my situation, the BBB replied within few hours and they sent the complaint to Bittrex and within 48 hours, had my account enabled after 4 long months!!!. BBB sent me an email to see if my complaint was resolved satisfactorily. Thank you, Better Business Bureau for your help!! They already had over 100 complaints regarding Bittrex, 99% have been sorted. Try it out.

You are great man! 1 day and ticket is solved.
#479913 solved.

Azareus

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:28:27 PM

After 4 months of frustration and stress, tried everything no success to get my account enabled.  Someone mentioned the BBB https://www.bbb.org/en/us, were taking complaints and they would contact Bittrex. I went online and filled in the form, explained my situation, the BBB replied within few hours and they sent the complaint to Bittrex and within 48 hours, had my account enabled after 4 long months!!!. BBB sent me an email to see if my complaint was resolved satisfactorily. Thank you, Better Business Bureau for your help!! They already had over 100 complaints regarding Bittrex, 99% have been sorted. Try it out.

You are great man! 1 day and ticket is solved.
#479913 solved.

Explain more please!! Thanks!
Mhd19

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:32:47 AM

You are my hero!
A month of absolutely no response.
One (1) business day after contacting BBB, I had my account back.

does this work for ppl outside of the us ?
Mayur90
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

My Deposit is missing.
Created a support ticket 4 days ago
Ticket ID :- 1021948

Still waiting for there response.

If the company is getting such a good response with number of clients why isnt company trying to increase the support staff for the same.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

Deposit is missing.
Created a support ticket on December 23, 2017
Ticket #841857
Still what reaction I haven't received from support of bittrex.
But in the automatic answer of bittrex announces work on increase in personnel of support actually an impression of the return process is made.
There was a similar situation in the summer of 2017 then the problem of a deposit was solved in three days now don't seek to solve it at all. Sad
Resetif

Activity: 452
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:30:20 AM

Request #996720

Repeated verification. Ticket created January 09, 2018 21:48 and  now no answer

Viktor_KBC

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

Request #579099

Manual verification of documents for an extended account is required!

Thank you.
kassad

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:53:24 PM

You are my hero!
A month of absolutely no response.
One (1) business day after contacting BBB, I had my account back.

does this work for ppl outside of the us ?

I join this question.
differential350

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:39:54 PM

Yes it works. I'm not American and today Bittrex solved my ticket after 4 days from contacting the Better Business Bureau

In the BBB website they say Bittrex blocked the accounts to comply with US regulations and then was flooded by support tickets. My problem was unrelated since I have enanched verification but still it was one month they didn't solve it (money stuck in reserved status). 4 days ago I saw Princess' post about the BBB and tried my luck, and I'm glad I did!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Azareus

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

Yes it works. I'm not American and today Bittrex solved my ticket after 4 days from contacting the Better Business Bureau

In the BBB website they say Bittrex blocked the accounts to comply with US regulations and then was flooded by support tickets. My problem was unrelated since I have enanched verification but still it was one month they didn't solve it (money stuck in reserved status). 4 days ago I saw Princess' post about the BBB and tried my luck, and I'm glad I did!

Can you make a tutorial please?
Mhd19

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

This is the latest reply i got from bittrex through BBB

"Federal economic sanctions law prohibits U.S. companies, such as Bittrex, from engaging in economic transactions with the residents of certain countries, including North Korea, Iran, Syria, Cuba, and the Crimean Region. Our Terms of Service, which users agree to when they sign up, prohibits such individuals from signing up for our service. In mid-October of last year, we learned that certain individuals may have signed up for service in violation of law and our Terms of Service. When we learned of this possibility, we immediately suspended certain accounts pending a compliance review.

We have now completed our compliance review with regard to this customer and have confirmed that they are a resident of a territory, which is on the U.S. economic sanctions list. Under federal law, this account must remain suspended, pending direction from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control. We will keep the customer apprised of developments as we receive instructions.  As a U.S.-based company, Bittrex must be compliant with all U.S. laws and regulations. Because this situation is beyond the control of Bittrex to resolve, we would ask you to close this complaint."

my country is not on that list and has never been i don't know what they are talking about, POLONIEX  informed users from the countries listed to remove their holdings from the exchange after a certain time they removed the country from selection during sign ups and also they banned any IP from those countries but bittrex just disabled accounts and froze everything they have no right to steal ppl money
ElidenK

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

Ticket#: 1053858

I don't receive any email verification.

please change my email. i can verify.

differential350

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

I was talking about the banking secrecy act, which is the main reason they suspended the accounts as explained in the BBB website

https://www.bbb.org/northwest/business-reviews/virtual-currency/bittrex-inc-in-bellevue-wa-1000048938/Alerts-and-Actions
"Brittrex responded to BBB to state the reason for these complaints is the company’s commitment to follow the recent U.S. regulatory requirements to comply with the Bank Secrecy Act has created a backlog in their support response as they work to verify the identification of their customers.  The company has stated they have or are working on increasing their staff support to handle the surge and hope to resolve the issues as soon as possible."

If you have BBB your correct address I don't know how they could claim you're an Iran/Cuba resident when you're clearly not. Maybe they just wanted to dismiss your case with a cheap excuse
differential350

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:54:22 PM

Can you make a tutorial please?

Go here https://www.bbb.org/en/us and start the process

When they ask you which company, choose Bittrex Inc, Bellevue WA

They'll direct you to the Northwest version of BBB, follow the process and when they ask you if there are crimes or any serious legal thing involved say NO. Say no to everything that would normally require a real lawyer.

Anyway I don't know for how much this system will be useful, when I used it they had already received 222 complaints in few days, now they're at 500. They're being rapidly flooded so they might soon stop helping people as well.
Azareus

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:20:36 PM

"Federal economic sanctions law prohibits U.S. companies, such as Bittrex, from engaging in economic transactions with the residents of certain countries, including North Korea, Iran, Syria, Cuba, and the Crimean Region. Our Terms of Service, which users agree to when they sign up, prohibits such individuals from signing up for our service. In mid-October of last year, we learned that certain individuals may have signed up for service in violation of law and our Terms of Service. When we learned of this possibility, we immediately suspended certain accounts pending a compliance review.

We have now completed our compliance review with regard to this customer and have confirmed that they are a resident of a territory, which is on the U.S. economic sanctions list. Under federal law, this account must remain suspended, pending direction from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control. We will keep the customer apprised of developments as we receive instructions.  As a U.S.-based company, Bittrex must be compliant with all U.S. laws and regulations. Because this situation is beyond the control of Bittrex to resolve, we would ask you to close this complaint."

my country is not on that list and has never been i don't know what they are talking about, POLONIEX  informed users from the countries listed to remove their holdings from the exchange after a certain time they removed the country from selection during sign ups and also they banned any IP from those countries but bittrex just disabled accounts and froze everything they have no right to steal ppl money

Same here and im spanish living in Spain, wtf bad joke.
thrax

Activity: 253
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:36:36 PM

Can you explain to the BBB that because your country is not on that list the reply from bittrex isn't satisfactory? The BBB must have procedure for continuing your complaint.
Mhd19

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:09:09 AM

We have now completed our compliance review with regard to this customer and have confirmed that they are a resident of a territory, which is on the U.S. economic sanctions list. Under federal law, this account must remain suspended, pending direction from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control. We will keep the customer apprised of developments as we receive instructions.  As a U.S.-based company, Bittrex must be compliant with all U.S. laws and regulations. Because this situation is beyond the control of Bittrex to resolve, we would ask you to close this complaint."

my country is not on that list and has never been i don't know what they are talking about, POLONIEX  informed users from the countries listed to remove their holdings from the exchange after a certain time they removed the country from selection during sign ups and also they banned any IP from those countries but bittrex just disabled accounts and froze everything they have no right to steal ppl money

Can you explain to the BBB that because your country is not on that list the reply from bittrex isn't satisfactory? The BBB must have procedure for continuing your complaint.

I rejected the reply from bittrex and kept the complain open also i mentioned that i am not in a country from the list and offered to prove it in anyway possible, now i am just waiting for the reply hopefully they can double check the id and documents i sent them
the annoying thing is that they are treating me like a criminal not even replying to any support ticket for more than 4 months  Huh Huh
thrax

Activity: 253
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:48:10 AM

<snip>

I rejected the reply from bittrex and kept the complain open also i mentioned that i am not in a country from the list and offered to prove it in anyway possible, now i am just waiting for the reply hopefully they can double check the id and documents i sent them
the annoying thing is that they are treating me like a criminal not even replying to any support ticket for more than 4 months  Huh Huh

Good, bittrex probably thought it could dismiss all BBB complaints with the same cut and paste reply. Lets see what the BBB does on Monday (or earlier if it works weekends).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: