Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:54:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin  (Read 6274 times)
0k0l0g

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:01:13 PM

BTC, it's not too late!
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:07:25 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 01:53:33 AM by Firefox07

I just invest in some altcoins. There are so many altcoins now that have potential in the future. And the price of altcoins are more cheaper than bitcoin. And if the altcoin that i invested in will pump. It will be a big profit for me.

nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
The news is only for the fact that bitcoin is falling both in price and in market share. Therefore, it is obvious that you need to choose alts for further trades and they will not be long in coming. While I do not see that they can catch up with him or compete with him, but after all, bitcoin was once at such a level.
I usually choose both bitcoin and altcoin. My investment strategy this year is to select good coin buys at the time of the price drop and hold a time until the end of the year. So I will keep both the bitcoin and the altcoin potential and I will not sell them soon. I believe that in 2018 the Cryptocurrency market will have new developments and the growth of this market is enormous.
You really have a good plan for this year2018 mate and I think you are near in potential to become rich this year. Because we  know the fact that bitcoin will be having another tremendous values to be rise before the end of this year and the prediction is worth $30,000. There's still some dump coin has potential to rise it's value, but it's  really hard to determine, it's need focus and more analyze and its too risky to invest.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:48:04 AM

If you can't avail of buying bitcoin now, there are alts that you can choose and that's why they are called "alt" because they are alternative cryptocurrency. There are alts that are good for holding too if you just want to have enough alts on hold then you will still profit on it in the future. But if you don't want to miss some good times with bitcoin too just by with every single amount you've got on your hand with bitcoin.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:59:04 AM

For me Bitcoin.
We know that Bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency, day by day the acceptance of Bitcoin is getting higher and higher. It has established a recognised platform already. so that Bitcoin should be the first choice for this purpose.
I think Bitcoin will dominate in the monetary world, it's getting a factor effecting tool that will play a great role in the future monetary world.
Voidlocke

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:59:31 AM

Both are good, but I prefer altcoins as they are cheaper than bitcoins.
Hoping

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:17:42 AM

Bitcoin and altcoin are both profitable they can give me a great profits.
DeepestOnion

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:51:32 AM

I am diversifying as much as possible, also because I am terrified by Bitcoin's price collapsing, or any coin's price collapsing - therefore you need to have many.
chef_paul702

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:10:33 AM

It seems like most people have to buy bitcoin first anyhow to get into alt coins trading. I think it mostly depends on your goals. Bitcoin seems to have found a resistance line at 13.5k, so this a good time to hold onto Bitcoin.
Nanantsu

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:17:58 AM

The value of bitcoin was so high and there are many altcoins have a great potential.
Bitcoin and Altcoins are both profitable and it will give you a profit.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

I am diversifying as much as possible, also because I am terrified by Bitcoin's price collapsing, or any coin's price collapsing - therefore you need to have many.
Bitcoin price affects Altcoins prices closely, usually Altcoins are depreciating as confidence in Bitcoin decreases. But there are some Altcoins that are not affected by the price movements of Bitcoin, which can bring in investment and profit by detecting these Altcoins.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
SteelPaladin48

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

The problem is choosing the right altcoin to invest in. If we are going to change our portfolio removing the bitcoin from circulation, we must be able to choose alts that could possible be like bitcoin.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:15:29 PM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

Bitcoin and altcoins are both good avenue to invest to.  As we all know, bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies and the concept of alt coin is basically patterned from bitcoin.  It is said that it is never too late to invest in bitcoin.  Why? Because it is already stable and still  has a great potential in the market. The community trusting bitcoin continue to expand and it almost conquer the internet world. And this is definitely true.  But, the fact that its price is too high to invest to plus the expensive transaction charge is a big concern considering the fact that not everybody has the capacity and capability to invest with such big amount of money.  With that reason, some people pushing to look at altcoins. Why? Simply because altcoin is much cheaper than bitcoin and the transaction fee is much cheaper as well.  It also offer bigger blockchain compared to bitcoin meaning it can offer more than what bitcoin can offer. So, altcoin is faster, offer better investment options and more volatile.  The altcoin like ethereum continue to increase its value in the market as well which proves that it is on the way to pump just like bitcoin.  In this case, my opinion is to invest both in bitcoin and altcoins.
Neurogress

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

Alts are more lucrative. But every dip they fall harder. Although large cap coins like Ethereum, Dash, Monero survive dips pretty well. Invest in both to reduce the risks.
nani

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

I suggest if you do not have enough funds to buy bitcoin, look for another alternative coin, for example ETH because it is just as good if invested when viewed from a better price until now.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all other coins and alt coin trading is good because mostly it is the market for every one, trading is a platform which small investors takes participate and they have to chance to get good trade and great chances to maximize their profit.Bitcoin trading is also good to do but if some one wants to start trading with $100 and for bitcoin trading it is too low i think so that is why in this situation i think the altcoin trading is good to do and this is the market where altcoin price may makes your investment 10 time double or may be more.
BiiT MAster 666

Activity: 225
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

Bitcoin is the oldest.
It has a great reputation and importance.
And its authenticity is more reliable.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:38:20 PM

As crypto market matures is becomes even more clear that BTC is losing it's former dominance due to the fact that many altcoins have better tech specs, better network performance and are more lucrative not only via day trading but also via mining/staking.

I'm holding some BTC but and also betting on ETH and DMD.

Altcoins will keep on rising and BTC developers have to keep up otherwise investors will keep on betting on alternative projects.

For the long term I believe a good strategy is to hold some BTC but bet also in good altcoins.

shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:50:49 PM

Bitcoin has been a brilliant venture during the current year up until this point, yet so have numerous different cryptographic forms of money. Truth be told, I trust that some of them have shown improvement over Bitcoin. Bitcoin goodly affects advertise speculation and his esteem if bitcoin is here and there going down a portion of the altcoins direct in. I like putting resources into altcoins for a long haul in light of the fact that there are some altcoins have great advantages.
km4700ruda

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:54:34 PM

It depends, but with altcoins you can make money much more faster than if you just put all your money on bitcoin. I do not think that bitcoin will make a x2 soon, and with some altcoins you can easily do it in a few days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: